• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone

TheBovineMaster

Michael1989W
Years
Hey all ! I'm Michael1989W also known as "The Bovine Master". After I had been browsing these forums for a long time, I finally decided to register. As you may have guessed I specalise in Bovine Pokémon (and for those who don't know what bovine means = Noun: An animal of the cattle group, which also includes buffaloes and bisons.)

So yes Tauros, Miltank and Bouffalant are key members of my team.

Anyways enough of me talking, thanks for reading and I hope to make some new friends here !

- Michael1989W

Years
Hey! and welcome!
You mention bovines as part of your team. Is this made up or is this part of some Pokemon community/game I don't know about?
Sorry, I am new here.

TheBovineMaster

Michael1989W
Years
Haha well I thought I had explained it in my opening - obviously not. Bovine is another name for the cattle family e.g domesticated cattle, bisons and buffaloes.

So in the 'Pokémon' world these would be Tauros, Miltank and Bouffalant.

Nice to meet you also !

Tsuka23

Que hi farem..
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2012
Welcome Michael! Hope you have a good time here.
I think I didn´t have any of those Pokémons in my team never. I´ll try it :3

C´yaa!

Back