PDA

View Full Version : My Flygon

Rubberbandman
December 21st, 2004, 04:11 PM
I drew a flygon a while back here it is,the only problem I see is that it is on notebook paper.I finished it in about an 1 1/2 hours...

Dark Dragonite
December 21st, 2004, 04:14 PM
Nice picture i give it a 8/10 i whish I had a scanner.

Forest Grovyle
December 21st, 2004, 04:15 PM
That's not bad, endamaster! It would look good with some darker outlines ^_^ Black is always a good colour for outlines, or darker versions of the colours you've used. They give it more definition and help it stand out better :D But the proportions seem good! ^_^ Keep it up! ;)

--FG

Rubberbandman
December 21st, 2004, 04:25 PM
That's not bad, endamaster! It would look good with some darker outlines ^_^ Black is always a good colour for outlines, or darker versions of the colours you've used. They give it more definition and help it stand out better :D But the proportions seem good! ^_^ Keep it up! ;)

--FG
I didnt have any blck coloring pencils so I had to use more pencil

Forest Grovyle
December 21st, 2004, 04:43 PM
You can always use a black ballpoint pen ^_^ It works even better than a black pencil :D
Keep drawing! It's always good to see more people begin some Pokmon art! :D

Elite Four Lance
December 22nd, 2004, 03:57 AM
Nice picture. I understand that it took a long time well great work.

Kelsey
December 22nd, 2004, 07:45 AM
Wow! That Flygon look really cool, endamaster! ^^ I might syggest that you outline the Flygon's body with a dark color to make it more visible. That just makes it so you can see specific details more. ^_~ But other than that, I think it's wonderful!! ^o^

~Kelsey

Elite Four Lance
December 22nd, 2004, 09:23 AM
Flygons claws are made cool.