PDA

View Full Version : MSN Problem

FireEmporer
December 21st, 2004, 04:48 PM
Oi, I have no clue where this goes, but How do I reset and change my Password? I've tried and tried again, It said it locked my password thingie, So can someone tell me step by step (Because my Tiny Hamster brain Can't hold complex dirctions) How to reset the password and Sign back in?

Alex_
December 21st, 2004, 04:49 PM
I've had this happen before i think, what i did was restart my computer x_x

FireEmporer
December 21st, 2004, 04:59 PM
I've tried that. How do I change the password?

Kylie-chan
December 21st, 2004, 05:00 PM
Go to the site for troubleshooting. Now, this belongs in Comp. Help & Discussion...

FireEmporer
December 21st, 2004, 05:10 PM
Maybe I'll just Get another account, because the troubleshooting was no help... Thanks for the Suggestion Though DP, Now... I need to remember who was on meh Contact list...

Kylie-chan
December 22nd, 2004, 12:34 AM
Um... I think I was, Max probably was, I daresay Rudy was [he's got a new account, anyway]... and I'm stumped. ^^ lolz... kekeke... stupid me... this WAS in Comp. Help and Discussion!!! ^_____~ I'm growing stupid-er [XD] by the day...

Hmm... there's a help site... or you - hold on... if you're not logged in... but you're welcome. ^^
~DP

Taki
December 22nd, 2004, 03:39 AM
mmm I think you should simply go to hotmail.com then sign in and change your password from your e-mail... Doesn't that work? o.o'

IceKitten
December 22nd, 2004, 06:37 AM
I got a new account using Yahoo O.o;

*explodes*

HereticSteel
December 22nd, 2004, 06:39 AM
Hehe, i only just got an MSN message thig set up, the problem hasnt happened to me yet!