PDA

View Full Version : The Dragons Of Korrain

Pages : [1] 2

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 04:54 PM
Welcome to another Roleplay, developed between myself and Flygon_trainer.

In the world of Korrain, technology is equal to that of todays earth, and the planet is every bit as varied as our home. Korrain has very few cities, as we would call them, but most civilization short of ports are rural communities spread out along the wilderness. The two things that make Korrain unique are its amazingly destructive storms, and its dragons. Dragons have been widely used for many purposes, because of their ability to withstand all of Korrains harsh storms with ease. After technology had developed to the point of jet planes, and war machines, dragons were still used widely, because not even a tank can get through a sandstorm of one of Korrains deserts undaunted. Nowadays, dragons are used primarily for two purposes. The dragonriders, the scouts of almost all nations of Korrain, they fly the light and agile yellows and blues, with the occasional green in their ranks as swift scouts for reconnasince missions, and law enforcement in general. The other purpose, is illegal dragon fights, primarily concerning red and brown dragons, though a green fighter is not unheard of.

We will all be playing humans, with one exception for plot purposes. You can be the owner of either an illegal fighting dragon, (And change your ways at a point in the RP) or a dragonrider. The breeds of dragons are described below.

Dragonriders

Yellows: Light and agile, the yellows are the smallest, but fastest of the dragons, making excellent scouts. The trouble is, their energy is limited, and they cannot fly for long distances, and their strength in battle is pitiful.

Blues: Almost the yellows twin, though not taken to such extremes. Blues have more strength and endurance than the yellows, but lose some of the speed and agility in return. Blues and yellows are almost always scouts, though a scout dragon in the rings is not unheard of. Using special organs, they can induce electric current through the air, similar to how reds can breathe fire.

Neutral
Greens: The most balanced dragons, greens are a perfect balance between a scout and a fighter, with average fighting ability, while maintaining an alright speed and agility. Theyre not as common as other breeds in scouting or fighting, but are equally suited for both. Greens, like blues can induce electric current through the air, similar to how reds can breathe fire.

Dragon Fighters

Browns: The typical fighter dragon, large and bulky. It is a good flyer with high endurance, but is very slow, and not too bright. They are rarely used for anything but fighting.

Reds: The prize pig of dragons, reds are not only light and agile, but are excellent fighters as well, due to their ability to breathe fire naturally. Reds are almost always fighters, because fighters are willing to pay extraordinary sums of money to buy red eggs from any clutch.

Other
Black: The albino of dragons, nothing is known about them, as they are extremely rare, other than that they are known to have a glossy, jet-black appearance.

A few other facts about dragons: They have the average lifespan of about 90 years, they have intelligence on-par with humans, though besides communicating feelings to their riders, there has been no successful communication with a dragon, to date, and like some amphibians, should dragons find themselves in an environment where one sex greatly outnumbers the other, their genes will alter, causing them to change gender. There is a process which can endow any dragon with fire breath, though it is illegal, because of the sheer amount of pain it causes the animals, usually reducing them to ferality. Dragon fights are legal in some undeveloped contries, but not in the one where our characters will be starting out.

Rules:
1: You can only be a human, though your character may have any type of dragon (including hybrids) Except for black, and that is for plot reasons.
2: I reserve the right to boot anyone who is not up to par with the other RPers out, if you dont want to be booted, use detail and common sense.

and here's the form!

Name:
Dragon: (the one you ride/fight, ect)
Looks:
Personality: (optional)

Dragon Paw
December 21st, 2004, 05:02 PM
Name: Kristen Frederick
Dragon :A red/blue crossbreed. The dragon looks purpleish pink. Shes a female dragon
Looks: She has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She is rather short for her age at 4' 10" and weighs at 87 lbs. She wears a white shirt and pink shorts.

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 05:07 PM
Name: Rachel
Dragon: A blue dragon with light blue lightning bolt patterns running from it's spine from nose to tail, but the ones on the head and neck have a point that looks like it's pointing down the bodu, but at the base of the neck the point goes straight down, and further down the body the points reverse so that it's pointing back up the body, for reasons unknown.
Looks: She tends to wear all black (for unknown reasons other than you can't go wrong with black) and it's mostly consisting of black clacks and a black sweater. her skin is light, and her eyes are blueish-green, though they are frequently known to change color. her hair is long, brown, and wavy, and she has light blonde streaks running through it. Around her neck she wears a sterling silver necklace with black onyx hanging from it.
Occupation: rider, works with law enforcement. she is only a fighter when she is attacked first.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 21st, 2004, 05:30 PM
Name:Jaspar Kaiith
Dragon: Purple (Cross between blue and red)
Looks:Tall, fit, Usually has loose fit clothes, and always wears a red winter hat even though its not winter.

-Riyuko-
December 21st, 2004, 05:33 PM
Name~ Gwin
Age~ 12
Gender~ Female

Dragon

A very small male Yellow dragon in which Gwin proudly named Dazzle. He has a outgoing personality, just like his owner.

Description

Gwin has long brown hair that flows to her waist, and crystal blue eyes. She has a slender build, and is usually found wearing a navy blue t-shirt that is slightly big for her, and the casual blue jeans. She also wears a black baseball cap on her head. Around her neck, Gwin always wears a necklace with a small dragon tooth hanging from it. It was a gift from her father when she was just a little girl. Occasionally, Gwin wears her hair tied back with a ribbon, but when its not its down.

Personality

As said above, Gwin is a very outgoing person. She is always hyper and never afraid to say what she wants to. Being a tomboy, and growing up with her 4 older brothers, you would of expected her to be a little bit tougher; but Gwin is always kind to others, and cant tolerate it when someone is being picked on. She hates getting into fights, and she tries her hardest to avoid them.
Also said about, Dazzle is the perfect dragon for her.

Occupation~ DragonRider

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 05:41 PM
OOC: Because I have no patience, I'm going to go ahead and get things started. anyone can still sign up at any time, though.

IC: It was one of the illigal dragon fights, so popular these days on Korrain, and this paticular arena was actually a semi-underground stadium once used for football. the lights were dimmed, the field had bene covered with sand, and an announcer's voice rang out "Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we are in for a one of a kind treat! We have David Eddy's Red, versus Roan's Black! Yes, you heard me right, Black!" The announcer's voice over the speakers were drowned out by enthusiastic cheers as form one side, a gate about the size to admit most large trucks with plenty of room to spare opened, and from it emerged an almost orange colored dragon, looking feisty, and roaring with pride. From the other side, a similar gate opoened, and with some difficulty, a glossy black dragon, much larger than the red squeezed out, not making any noise as it stared down the red with an almost haunted look in it's eyes. The red dragon instantly leapt forward, only to be caught in a curtain of flame from the black dragon, at which it screeched and skidded away. "Amazing, it looks like the black is a firebreather!" the announcer stated the obivious, as the red leapt forward again, this time dodging under the insuing curtain, and biting through the tough scales on the black's neck. The black roared with pain, bringing up it's claws and ripping the red off, and tossing it into the wall, knocking it out. but it didn't matter much, as the black collapsed shortly after, bleeding profusely on the sand, and trying to stand up, with no success...

Vincent Valentine
December 21st, 2004, 05:47 PM
Name:Erk
Dragon: blue dragon named Rayne
Looks: He is tall and has a semi muscular build. He has long blue hair, and pale blue eyes. His clothes are all either a dark blue, or a light blue. He is always wearing a ring around his neck. He found it and uses it for luck.

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 05:55 PM
'Great.. yet another day out on patrol... can this day get any more dull?" I muttered from atop my dragon. her name was Lightning, and she too was as bored as i was. Suddenly, the radio I wore crackeled, and I brought it to my ear, hearing the commander's voice. "Rachel, we have reports of a massive dragon fight in secotor C9. one knocked out, but otherwise uninjured, and the other badly damaged."

"Got it, I'll check it out." I said, and Lightning tilted her wings slightly and took off toward the mentioned sector. One badly damaged? great, Lightning threw a fit last time I had to tend to a dragon... I thought

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 21st, 2004, 05:57 PM
I watched from the stadium. "A black dragon," I thought to myself. In all my years as a breeder i had never even seem a black dragon, yet alone bred them. It would be an honor to breed them, but i knew it would problably never happen. As the fight ended i prayed that both dragons were alright, I went to these fghts only because some of the dragons that faught i had bred myself, but i loved dragons and hated to see them in pain.

Psychotic_Demon
December 21st, 2004, 06:01 PM
Name: Saphira Moonstream

Dragon: Turquiose (Blue and Green) Saphira's dragon is Koruni, and is very protective of her. Like Saphira, he doesnt trust others and is merciless when fighting. He sometimes gets an attitude.

Looks: Blue eyes, tannish skin, dirty blonde hair with light blonde highlights, light blue tank with baggy blue jeans, and a silver chain that she always wears around her neck.

Personality: Saphira trust no one, and her heart seems to have hardened. She is a tomboy, and merciless. Saphira seems to have gain a bad reputation, and is being tracked down by someone who you will meet later on.

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 06:03 PM
A few handlers came out and hauled off the red, and did little more than stop the bleeding on my neck with something that looked like a small cattle prod. It stung, but the bleeding stopped. that's when they started using the real prods to attempt to get me back into my stall. I barked (There was no other word for it, though it's nothing like a dog's bark0 indignantly, and tried to snap on of the prods with my teeth, but i was too slow, as the people who used the extra long cattlepords were much faster that I could be in my injured state. I began what was almost a mix between a growl and a plea for help, sweeping my tail around in an effort to get them to stop.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 21st, 2004, 06:04 PM
OOC: Glad you could join this one Saphi!!

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 06:08 PM
Finally, I reached the sector, and was appauled, and absoloutly furious. Lightning landed as fast as she could, and I lept off her back, and yelled "this is an outrage! illegal dragon fighting alone, but ABUSE!?!? You're all under arrest!" and Lightning crouched down, her mouth glowing with the electric power she would have to unbleash. I was nearly in tears, no dragon should ever have to go through something like this, no matter what...

-Riyuko-
December 21st, 2004, 06:08 PM
Gwin watched restlessly from the stadium, watching the two dragons fight. Beside her sat her brothers and her father, who seemed to be enjoying the fight. They all loved fights, but Gwin was different. She hated them, and tried her best to avoid them. The 12 year old closed her eyes as the dragon hit the ground.
Poor thing... Gwin thought, thinking about Dazzle. She couldn't wait to see him.

"Hey sis! Are you still awake!?" her brother Brad asked in a mocking tone. "You arent scared are you?"
"Not a chance!" Gwin replied trying to sound angry. "I was just resting my eyes...thats all..."
"Whatever..." Brad said, turning back to watch the red get hauled away.

Gwins attention was drawn when the DragonRider appeared in the ring. She listend carefully to what she has said, and she nodded in agreement to what she was saying.

Pogiforce-14
December 21st, 2004, 06:13 PM
Name: Argon Gile
Dragon: Red
Looks: Shoulder length white hair that hangs in front of his ice blue eyes. his skin is pale and contrasts greatly with his large black t-shirt and his black jeans and boots. He wearsblack fingerless gloves and a red kerchief around his right forearm.
Personality: Very quiet and secluded. he is very critical of other dragon riders and doesn't befriend man or dragon easily. A very efficient man, he prefers to work alone but will work in a group if necessary.
Occupation: Rider (if that's permitted with a red dragon, I don't know. :\)

Psychotic_Demon
December 21st, 2004, 06:13 PM
ooc: thankies.^^

ic: "Koruni, are ou ready?" Saphira asked her dragon, who was getting impaitent. Koruni was ready, and they had lost they're last battle. This made Koruni furious, and he was going to prove to everyone that he could win.

"Relax," Saphira said, stroking his scales, "You'll win." There was only a few more minutes till they were up.

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 06:14 PM
I saw the dragon land, and knew what must be happening. the people started pouring out of the stadium, hopign not to be caught and incriminated by their presence here, and the people with catle prods began to run. Fury built up in me when I saw that they were fleeing in fear, and I managed to leap around, belching flame outward before they could reach the gates. It just about knocked me out with the pain from spinning, and the people didn't have a chance. I slowly turned back towards the other human and the blueish dragon, ready to fight, because it was the only thing I knew how to do, or had ever done...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 21st, 2004, 06:17 PM
As a Dragonrider landed in the ring and Started arresting people, I decided that leaving would probly be a good idea. "Kaa" I screamed at the sky, and my Purple dragon dove down in, landing on the outside of the stadium, his lavender scales gleamed in the sunlight, he was handsome, strong, and aweseome. I hopped on his back and we rose into the clouds. I felt the familiar sensation of the wind rushing by my face and my body becoming cool and calm.

Psychotic_Demon
December 21st, 2004, 06:18 PM
ooc: who me? or someone else with a bluish dragon? i guess me...

ic: "Get 'em, Ko." Saphira commanded. In a flash, the dragon was in the air. He roared, making most people in the audience cover their ears. Koruni's eyes seemed to burn with a fire, because there was no way her was going to disappoint Saphira again.

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 06:19 PM
OOC: DE, he was referring to me

IC:"A black fire breather?" I wondered aloud, knowing all too well what this ment. tourture, abuse, and downright cruelty. I was nearly in tears. Finally, i said "Please, you mustn't do this! I'm trying to save you! if you roast me you'll just go back to that hell-hole!" now, tears were running down my face. I would rather die then see this beautiful dragon being tourtured...

-Riyuko-
December 21st, 2004, 06:20 PM
Gwin watched the whole scene...everyone was running...and her dad was standing waiting for everyone to clear out so he could leave as well. But Gwin just stared at the dragon, not the least bit scared. She looked up, and noticed that Dazzle was flying over head. Lucky for her, he was to far up. Gwin moaned, and looked at her father who's eyes were fixed on the black dragon down on the field.

Pogiforce-14
December 21st, 2004, 06:21 PM
I circled above teh stadium, teh only dragon rider with a red dragon. I watched patiently as teh others rounded up the fighters. I was jus there to catch any runaways, using a red dragon because a fight my ensue. Either way, I was prepared to do my job.

Psychotic_Demon
December 21st, 2004, 06:22 PM
ooc: three-way fight? Ko could perhaps interfear because he's really worked up right now? either way, ignore the last post...

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 06:22 PM
i snorted, put off by this. I had never felt this before, her emotions were open enough for me to feel them, and nothing I had ever felt was like this, it was almost like when they hurt me with the prods. I curled back, tensing into a crouched position, still cautious, but not attacking them, at least not yet...

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 06:26 PM
OOC: DE, dragon fights are illegal, and starting a fight next to a officer would get you in trouble

IC: "You'll die if you struggle. Your wound will kill you if you don't treat it. Please, I know all you've felt is pain, but you've got to trust me" I said, not caring anymore if this was in front of a crowd. I had to save him, no matter what the cost. I could see the scorch marks along his body from the prods, and that just put my heart in even further pain...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 21st, 2004, 06:26 PM
I Flew my Dragon far away from the stadium, knowing that stayind would be risky and with a dragon like mine it may have enen meant a fight, and I didn't need that, not when i was about to make a break through on a new breed of dragon using Kaa as the father.

Pogiforce-14
December 21st, 2004, 06:27 PM
I saw another rider confronted by a black dragon. A rare breed, but nonetheless, a coworker was in danger. "Let's go, Nero." I breathed into my dragon's ear, and we quickly landed on the ground amongst the panicking crowd and walked up to the other rider. "is everything okay here?"

Lily
December 21st, 2004, 06:29 PM
Name: Shiva
Dragon: A Blue one by the name Sapphire, a male dragon with brilliant, shimmering, cerulean scales and round amber orbs, with a rather overprotective and hasty personality. His unusual caring disposition for his owner proves to be a worthy and kind companion when in doubt and loneliness. Sapphire towers over Shiva greatly, but has a slim, agile look next to him.
Looks: The most disinctive thing about Shiva are her icy blue eyes, matching well against her silky beige hair cut roughly at the ends. It is short, due to the fact a turquoise ribbon is holding it up, tied at the front to also seperate her neatly cut bangs. She wears a tight, dark green top with a pair of gray cargo pants. The same turquoise ribbon is tied around her neck, although this one looks a tad bit older. Her clothing style shows what little care she has for them, as they all look a bit worn out, including her mahogany boots. She stands at about 5'3, with a nonchalant look always lingering around her.
Personality: She is a casual, carefree girl, with a cold shoulder to majority who tries to talk with her. Shiva appears a bit careless, paying no one attention to anyone but Sapphire, for he is the only one who understands her. She appears to be a distant lonely girl, who really needs someone to talk to. Shiva is no one's perfect idea of an adolescent, but she isn't so bad either. It's just the fact she's been cast out one too many times to truly accept anyone into her life within the boundary of her Dragon.

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 06:30 PM
"get out of here" I hissed. "I don't want both of us to get roasted" I finished, keeping my eyes on the dragon. "but you can help by getting back to your dragon and helping me if he tries to kill me"

Psychotic_Demon
December 21st, 2004, 06:31 PM
ooc: alright, but it would be fun. still igniore the other post.

ic: Saphira watched intently as the officer tried to calm the Dragon down. He settled down a bit.

She has a strong connection with Dragons... Saphira thought holding onto a strap of Koruni's handmade sattle. Kinda like me... Dragons were the only thing Saphira liked.

Koruni shifted around uneasily. He hated officers, just as Saphira did. She felt his urgency to get her away from them.

"Alright, alright.." Saphira said, swinging up onto his back. With a snort, Koruni flapped his wings and took flight.

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 06:33 PM
I felt the emotion, and I didn't sense any tricks, I was thouroghly confused, but there was nothing to suggest that she would hurt me. I was still dazed, but I lay down, my entire body stretched flat on the ground, a sign of sumission.

Pogiforce-14
December 21st, 2004, 06:35 PM
I nodded and returned to Nero, mounting him quickly. We moved in closer to teh black draogn, ready to intervene if things started getting too dangerous for her.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 21st, 2004, 06:36 PM
I hopped I wasn't being followed. I didn't think I was, and asked Kaa "Wanna do some trick flying? Just for the fun of it?" He snorted happily telling me yes.

-Riyuko-
December 21st, 2004, 06:36 PM
Gwin couldnt help it any longer; she wanted to get closer. The young girl quickly stood up and rushed down the stairs of the stadium to the last row.
"Gwin! Where are you going? Get back here, its to dangerous!" she could hear her father call, but she didnt care. Gwin stepped onto the grass, her eyes foxed on the officer and the wonderful dragon. Wing beats could be heard above, and Gwin looked up.
Oh no...Dazzle...she thought frowning slightly. Within a few moments he would land. He always found it hard to contain his curiousity; he was just like Gwin.

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 06:37 PM
I moved over to him, and cautously ran a hand over his scales, ready to jump away if he tried to roast me. I got out my radio, and said quietly into it as to not disturb the dragon "I've got to the fight, everything's cooled off. we've got one injured dragon here, get the transport crew over here." I got an affirmitive for a answer, but knew that keeping another dragon wouldn't be easy, especially since this one might as well have been feral...

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 06:39 PM
I noticed the other human and dragons nearing, and I began to tense again, ready to shift to defend myself if they came too close. All I had been treated with was pain, I had no reason to expect anything different. but still, this one didn't try to hurt me, maybe the others wouldn't...

Pogiforce-14
December 21st, 2004, 06:40 PM
Nero attempted to calm down the black dragon as well, extending a wing toward it in a sign of brotherhood. I didn't interfere, knowing this was a crucial moment and probably best to let Nero do as he wished.

Psychotic_Demon
December 21st, 2004, 06:43 PM
Saphira finaly felt at easy again. She supected Koruni did too. Just for fun, he flew up-side down, snorting as a way of showing he was laughing. Saphira hung onto the sattle with her feet, dangling and swaying in the wind.

"Funny!" She said, somewhat angely, somewhat amused, "Now turn over!" Koruni snorted one last time, and flipped back around, letting Saphira get ajusted.

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 06:45 PM
I looked over to the approaching cirl, and called to her, saying "hey, kid, might you have any dragon anti-biotics? it's all I can do for her until transport arrives." I noticed the new red dragon's move, but said nothing, still stroking the dragon, but I could feel light pulses of electricity from Lightning, indicating her jealousy. I could also hear the transport crew, so trying to dis-infect the dragon was all I could do for now..

-Riyuko-
December 21st, 2004, 06:47 PM
Finally, Gwin felt the gentle wing beats stop, and beside her stood a small, yellow dragon.
"Dazzle! What are you doing here?" Gwin asked, clinging to the dragons neck. "You shouldn't be here! See? There is a black dragon over there, we dont want to scare him or get him angry, so keep your distance..."
No matter how hard Gwin tried, she couldnt be angry at Dazzle for coming. She sighed, and let go of her dragons neck, and watched the officer work.
Gwin adored officers and what they did. She someday wanted to be exactly like the one in front of her.

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 06:50 PM
I stared at the red dragon, but did nothing. I recognized the sign, but the only reasons I wasn't fighting was the influence of the human, and the injury. I waited cautiosly, though I was beginning to feel drained from the injury, and found it difficult to stay awake.

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 06:54 PM
Obviously the girl hadn't heard me. didn't matter. Suddenly, a yellow dragon landed next to me, with a boy on top of it. He looked shocked at the presence of a black dragon, but he handed my a syringe with a powerful tranquiliser, before taking off. I sighed. besides having to see injured dragons, this was my least favorite part of the job. Still stroking the dragon with my left hand to destract him, I injected the needle and emptied the container of about half of the setative. I could only hope it would be enough..

Pogiforce-14
Nero sensed a lack of trust and pulled his wing back, feeling humbled. I patted him reassuringly on his neck.

Lily
....so fast. o_o

Shiva narrowed her eyes warily, jumping down to where the attention was circling. Her eyes met briefly at the obsidian, as she quietly marveled at the sleek ebony scales. They glimmered brilliantly, although the rare dragon's eyes showed the discomfort and pain. The teenager awkwardly tilted her head, taking a tentative step forward. This wasn't about the fact whether she wanted to help, even if they would consider accepting it, it was about the dragon.

Where are you going? Sapphire asked silently, towering over her. The blue reflected against the sunlight, almost blinding her eyes but Shiva merely shrugged, indicating to the black dragon.

That.

Sapphire's nod gave her the permission, as she started to casually walk sideways, hoping to catch a glimpse. To imagine the torment it must have gone through must had been horrible, for she was nothing but a dragonrider and an enthusiast. With a small, light cough, Shiva took another step closer.

"Is something the matter?"

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 07:05 PM
I suddenly stiffened, I didn't know what had done it, but I felt fire running inside me, and the world began to darken. I rose my head, and yelped quietly, confused. I was barely holding on to consciousness, and I couldn't even convince myself to move any further.

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 07:10 PM
finally, a trio of helicopters moved overhead, the only things that were powerful enough to move a dragon. I looked to the new arrival, and siad "I need some anti-biotics for his wounds. do you have any?" while one of the helicopters lowered an exceptionally large transport boc. Rumor was it could hold a full grown Brachiosaurus, a dragon would fit easily. it had a latch on the bottom to the dragon wouldn't have to be moved an inch, it just lowered on top and closed underneath. a reliable system, so far.

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 07:13 PM
I yelped again, this time meekly. For the first time, I was more afraid than I was angry, but I couldn't do anything. I felt helpless, and I couldn't stand it...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 21st, 2004, 07:15 PM
I and Kaa did flips a loopy-t-loops in the air until we were noth tired. "Wow that's fun, I havent done that in a while" I said gently caressing the smooth lavender scales that ceovered his thick neck.

Lily
December 21st, 2004, 07:16 PM
Anti-biotic?

The girl wondered, slightly breathless, as she racked her head for any means of remembering.

Remember the one we received a while ago? Sapphire said gently, his solemn eyes gazing pitifully at the helicopters.

But I was saving that... She thought quickly, before pulling out a small dosage with a bitter scent wafting around it. It wouldn't be enough to fully recuperate a full grown dragon, but it would hold for about half an hour, which she hoped was enough time to transport the dragon to safety perhaps?

"I have a bit," Shvia started uncomfortably, handing it over.

-Riyuko-
December 21st, 2004, 07:17 PM
Suddenly, Dazzle tilted his head and looked up into the sky. Gwin, as curious as ever, also looked up to see the helicopters floating overhead.
"Wow..." Gwin said, utterly amazed. She had never really seen any of this stuff before. It was an experience of a lifetime.
"Its awsome, huh Dazzle?" Gwin asked her friend, but after a moment she noticed that he wasnt there.

"Dazzle! Wait!" Gwin called running after him as he walked away towards the officer. The 12 year old finally managed to make him stop about 5 feet away from the dragon and the officer.
"No, dont you remember what I told you, Dazzle?" Gwin asked a little frightened.

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 07:18 PM
"Thanks" I said, moving inside the transport crate, and administering it to him quickly. But the yelp tore my heart, so i hurried with it, but still made sure it would be sufficent. "I really don't want to dump the rest of the sedative into him..." I muttered, moving back to Lightning and hopping onto her back. She immediatly took off, moving level to the helicopters, as they secured everything, though it took all 3 to get the dragon off the ground. after that it was considerably easy. Lightning and i moved a bit ahead, more as a guide, though it wasn't like the helicopters needed it, I was always the first person to end up taking care of dragons...

Psychotic_Demon
December 21st, 2004, 07:22 PM
Koruni suddently stiffened, and looked around in every direction. Finaly, the sound reached Saphiras ears. In the distance there was a very faint flapping noise. Saphira also looked around, but she could not see whoever it was.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 21st, 2004, 07:26 PM
Kaa suddenly began to hover lightly being quiet. "Whats wrong boy?" I asked. He growled in such a way that i knew he smalled another dragon, and by the way he was alert he heard it too. Me and my dragon had pretty good communications.

Psychotic_Demon
December 21st, 2004, 07:28 PM
Koruni growled lowly, and shot foward. Saphira was having trouble keeping him under control. Sudently, WHAM! they hit someone. Koruni flew in a small circle, zeroing in for another attack.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 21st, 2004, 07:31 PM
Kaa was suddenly hit from the side. He roared loudly and brased for another attack. "Back off!!" I screamed to the mystery dragon who was taking us out of the sky for no reason, I didn't want to destroy this dragon so i hoped it's back down.

Psychotic_Demon
December 21st, 2004, 07:33 PM
Saphira couldnt hold back a laugh. She shook her head. "What? Cant take a fight?" She taunted, grining evily.

ooc: gotta go for tonight. buh-bye everyone!!!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 21st, 2004, 07:38 PM
OOC: Bye... lots'a'love!!!

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 08:27 PM
I felt the confusion, the pain from the injury, and everything else converging on me at once, and with a sigh, I knew no more...

I awoke again in a strange room, I didn't know it at the time, but it was a medical room. I looked around, dazed, as my senses came back to me, but very slowly. There was so much white here, it was almost blinding...

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 08:30 PM
I was glad the transfer had gone so smoothly, and I was currently pacing around the dragon, applying professional treatment to the wounds. Lightning watched from the doorway, and i could fell her jealousy, but I didn't care. After what felt like an incredibly long time, I finished, not noticing that the dragon had awakened.

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 08:34 PM
I felt a feeling of calm flow through me, relaxed, as well as a feeling of confusion, and questioning, and somehow, I knew that I had spread the feelings to her, as I could recognize the human as female now. They did look a lot alike, but when I tried, I could tell the differences...

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 08:45 PM
"it's okay. nobody will hurt you here." I said in a soothing tone. but suddenly I stopped, looking to Lightning. I sensed.. anger. "I'll be right back." I said, moving away from the black dragon and into the next room.

I immediatly felt a wash of anger that couldn't be described in words, and jealously as well. in what seemed like words, but would seem no more then emotions to anybody else, she said in my mind I've had it with you! any new dragon comes along, and suddenly you abandon me! You know they don't need your help as bad as you say they do, you're just trying to get rid of me!

"please, Lightning, calm down! it's not like that! Really!" I said desperatly, trying to calm her. It was, easily said, unsucsessful. I lept out of the way as a bolt of lightning hit where I had been standing, and just like that, she was gone.

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 08:48 PM
I smelled the acrid stench that came when lightning was used by dragons, the smell of burnt ozone. Suddenly, worry filled my mind, and I tried to get closer to her, but I found that I was bound down, and unnable to move.

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 08:56 PM
I returned to the medical area, and sat at a desk in the far corner of the room, my face in my arms. I was crying. Lightning and I had gotten into thousands of fights, but never this bad.. she had never attacked me... and now that she had left, I would likely lose my job... I couldn't afford another dragon egg.... The realisation of this just made my tears more frequent....

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 08:59 PM
I began whining, trying to get her attention, as the worry in me redoubled. I needed to see i she was all right, but I couldn't move when I was bound down like this! I continued struggling against the binds, hoping I could at least get a little closer to her...

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 09:06 PM
I heard his whine, and left my desk, moving over next to him, freeing the bonds, knowing his struggles could injur him more than free movement. I sat down next to his front leg, and resumed crying, no longer caring if I got roasted or not.. After all, I was going to lose everything I cared about...

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 09:10 PM
I unfolded one wing, and gently placed it over her, shielding her with it, as I drew my head in close to look at her. I nudged her lightly with my snout, sending a feeling of sorrow, but agian curiosity. I couldn't tell what the cause was for her to be so upset, as I knew very little about humans at that time...

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 09:16 PM
"It's the dragon you saw me with back at the arena. We were best of friends, and I relyed on her for everything.. but she's left me.. I'm going to lose everything I've worked for as soon as my boss finds out.." I told him. I doubted he'd understand, but it made me feel better to tell somebody, ANYBODY... but it didn't matter.. if I lost the permit that allowed me to keep a dragon, it was over....

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 09:20 PM
I didn't understand what she was saying, but I felt that something had gone wrong, she sounded like tragedy had struck, probably someone betrayed her. I continued to shield her with my wing, and gently rested my head on her shoulder, a draconic sign of protection. If someone tried to betray her again, I'd be there...

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 09:28 PM
I cried for a few more moments, before something occured to me.. I had an adult dragon right here, and it already seemed nice enough to me... but no. Dragons trained to fight were virtually impossible to train to be riders, and this thing was feral, and that'd make it even harder to train.. this seemed to be an impossible situation...

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 09:31 PM
I noticed that she had stopped crying, and I felt something that I couldn't make out. I lifted my head, and nudge her again curiously, cocking my head to one side as I attempted to understand what was happening.

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 09:37 PM
I looked at him for a moment, knowing that explaining to a dragon besides Lightning would be a waste of time.. but still.. it would be interesting riding a black dragon.. if i could think of a way to train it... Finally, i decided there would be no way to know unless I tried it. But would he let me was the question.

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 09:40 PM
I felt some of her sorrow dissipate, and I crooned happily, nudging against her again, and slitting my eyes upward in the draconic equivalent of a smile. This person was the first human or dragon who had ever done anything good for me, and I'd do anything good I could for her...

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 09:47 PM
I slowly got to my feet, moving near his wings, and I slowly ran my hand along his scales, particurally along his back. Rushing ahead with trying to train a rider was foolish, and tended to get people killed. I had to be careful.. training him to deal with having a human touching him was the first step...

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 09:50 PM
I shivered slightly, raising my wing and folding it to my as she touched me, and crowed curiously, cocking my head to the side again, but showing no action other than that. I wasn't used to having anyone touch me, but I wouldn't fight her.

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 10:01 PM
Seemed to be going pretty well so far. I had nothing to do with saddles, harnesses, or the like unless I was being official and mostly doing it for show. But once I knew he was used to my touch, I felt fear go through my heart like a knife. this was where many died. i was reluctant... he might not deal so easily with the weight... only 1 out of 100 got past this stage without a struggle, and even Lightning had to be forced down. I took a deep breath, and for a moment ignoring any and all fear, i swung myself astride his back, between his wings and front leg, the normal position, for me at least, though some preferred to be closer to the back legs (probably so the dragon couldn't reach them as easily)

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 10:05 PM
I was startled, and with a crow of suprise, I quickly got up onto my feet, unfolding my wings in shock, already in the instictual reaction to take off... when I realized that nothing was wrong. I just stood there for a moment, feeling almost emberassed, as I folded my wings, and turned my long neck around to face her, crooning somewhere between apology and curiosity.

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 10:16 PM
I had nearly been thrown off by the sudden reaction, but i wasn't a member of the police for nothing. when he seemed to calm down, i said "Sorry about that, but if I'm going to keep my job, it's needed" I said calmly. this was nerve-wracking for me as well, as this dragon was quite a bit diffrent than what I was used to...... but for now, i just had to figure how i could get him to move around even with having me on his back, if only so that he could get more used to my weight... but even now, I was wary...

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 10:20 PM
I sneezed in irritation, but not breathing any fire. I wasn't used to having people touch me, and this was going much farther than i had ever expected. I brough my neck around, and nudged her slightly with my snout, trying to push her off...

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 10:26 PM
I immediatly understood, and slid off his back. Without a word towards him, I returned to my desk. Just when everything had been going so well... Thankfully, I could claim that I couldn't leave my home becuase of him for another ten hours, but by then, thanks to the methods i used to heal dragons, i would run out of options.. deciding to leave him be for a bit, I got a large fossil from a drawr in my besk, as well as several small tools sich as an X-acto knife, and began working at it, trying to chip away the surroinding rock.. it was a hobby i tended to do in what little spare time i had...

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 10:31 PM
I lay down again, but craned my neck to see over her shouldere, interested in what she seemed to be doing with a rock. It looked like an ordinary enough rock, but I had been confused so much lately, I decided not to take anything I saw at face value.

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 10:39 PM
I continued working at it, totally ignoring the dragon, until I felt my knife hit something other than rock. What seemed no more than a few minutes later, I held in my hand what seemed like a fang. A dragon fang. But unlike the fangs of most dragons, I found that this one seemed... hollow... meaning it once transferred venom.. no dragon today could do that, but there was no reason to think that prehistoric dragons couldn't...

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 10:41 PM
I crooned curiously, stretching my neck over to look at the object. It looked like a fang, but it smelled like a rock. I flicked out my tongue curiously, just touching the surface of the fang. It tasted like rock, too...

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 10:49 PM
I smiled slightly, not many people had to deal with fossils. Suddenly, my face paled as I heard the radio I had turned on. "oh lord, not NOW..." I said, bringing the radio to my ear.

"Rachel, this is urgent! we've got a wild red dragon on the loose. it's moving fast toward a residental area! Lightning's the only one that can fight well enough to bring it down! you're our only hope!" I heard the commander's voice say. I knew i was doomed at this point.. the one time i desperatly needed a dragon and the only one around hadn't been tamed...

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 10:52 PM
I balked at the sudden noise before investigating the strange noisemaker, I flicked out my tongue, unnable to figure out how it had made the sounds, and inadvertently brushing against the human's ear.

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 11:00 PM
I was about ready to cry again... I couldn't stand not just standing by and watching people get killed... and i was the only person that oculd do anything, and not even I had an option... I felt like a faliure... riding a dragon that didn't want to be ridden was the greatest impossibility ever...

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 11:02 PM
I cocked my head to the side again, crooning worriedly as I felt her sorrow return. I nudged her again, trying to cheer her up. I couldn't figure out why she was sad, but i knew I didn't want her to be sad.

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 11:08 PM
"Just leave me alone, alright?" I said, frustrated, more with myself than anything. I had failed. for once in my life, I failed, and it couldn't have been something as simple as not being able to find one of my items, this time I'd failed at my job, my specialisation..

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 11:11 PM
I felt her snap, and suddenly, I realized what was wrong. Iremembered seeing her ride in on the other dragon, the way she had gotten onto me. She wanted me to take her somewhere, and I hadn't cooperated! I felt guilty for a moment, before deciding to try and right what I had done wrong. I slipped my head and neck under her, literally sliding her onto my back, in the general area where she had gotten onto me before.

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 11:18 PM
I was literally shocked speechless. this dragon was obviously a lot smarter than i had thought. but again, training it to obry human orders wouldn't be easy, it would be too much to hope that it would be able to understand and communicate with me, but i suddenly remembered how he had been conveying emotions to me, and i decided to see if it would work both ways by closing my eyes, and knowing the sector that the dragon had been reported in, pictured it in my mind, hoping the dragon would understand that it was where i needed to be, and quickly... thankfully, the room had an open roof unless it was raining or exceptionally hot, and today it was neither...

Shiney
December 21st, 2004, 11:20 PM
I saw the picture, and thought that that's where she wanted me to take her. Without hesitating, I spread my wings, and flapped a few times, leaping up into the air with the extra lift, and began gaining altitude, so I could see where this place was...

Flygon trainer
December 21st, 2004, 11:23 PM
I had a hard time hanging on, and because this was still an untrained dragon, it wouldn't know to make it easy for the rider, but it didn't matter. after that green one had tried to throw me off, i could deal with just about anything. I could only hope we could get there in time...

Pogiforce-14
December 22nd, 2004, 03:32 AM
ooc: FT. Shiney. You guys know how much I HATE being left behind by your two man RPs, right? now since you took the liberty to do so much by yourself, would you kindly fill me in on what happened during those two pages?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 22nd, 2004, 05:43 AM
OOC: I can fill you in, Shiney electrode and her dragon got in a fight, the black dragon and shieyelectrode made a bond, and she got the cblack dragn to take her to a place she needed to go to fight a red rampaging dragon, and they're heading there right now.

Dragon Paw
December 22nd, 2004, 05:55 AM
OOC: Gosh... I hate it when you two do soooo much by yourself >_>

IC: I mounted my pink dragon. My dragon, Hoshi, had recieved more red genes then blue genes and thus, was a puplish pink. Her scales glittered in the sunlight as I mounted her back. Hoshi was best suited for fighting rather then flying but it didn't matter much. I didn't plan on ever using her in dragon fights. She flew fast enough anyway. Just a bit under how fast a blue coudl fly. She was well rounded like a green.

Hoshi crouched down and then jumped up into the air and spread her wigns. She flapped a few times to gain altitude and flew over where there had been an illegal dragon fight. Hoshi took note of a black dragon in the distance. Hoshi made a small screech and motioned over to the black dragon.

"Follow it." I said in a soft voice. I only hoped we wouldn't be spotted. Black dragon were rare and i had no idea what they could do. I didn't even know this dragon had jujst come from an illegal dragon fight. Hoshi sped up and trailed behind the dragon...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 22nd, 2004, 05:59 AM
I waited for the beast to attack. "Of course I can take a fight, but I dont want to kill you!" I said proudly. I didn't know this dragon and for all I knew, it might kill us both, but I never let fear show, never, only confidence.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 09:54 AM
ooc: I'm sorry, okay, i swear, I won't do it again, i'm really, really, really sorry, please forgive me! ;_;

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 22nd, 2004, 09:57 AM
OOC: you two really didn't do alot I mean alot of it was just talking so I mean al they had t do was read back not much happened, I dont think you have any reasont o be sorry FT,

Dragon Paw
December 22nd, 2004, 10:03 AM
OOC: Its okay FT. I'm not mad at you or anything... nothing to be sorry about... I should be sorry. Sorry FT.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 10:13 AM
OOC: enough with the sympathy, kay?

IC: I finally steadied myself, and i got another message from my boss. "that thing's out of control! there's no hope now in knocking it out! you'll have to destroy it!" I immediatly understood, though it was painful, but i sweeped aside all emotions, and put an item on my arm. Shortly said, it was like a bow&arrow, but diffrent in the fact it was automatic, and launched spears sharp enough to get through a dragon's scales. Dragon fighting was still illegal, so when it came to dragon slaying, I had to do it myself...

-Riyuko-
December 22nd, 2004, 10:31 AM
Gwin sat on top of a tree in the park, looking down at her dragon Dazzle who seemed to be sleeping soundly. She was bored, yet lucky that her father hadnt grounded her for running off in the arena the other day.
The young girl sighed, and jumped from the tree branch and onto the ground. Just then, Dazzle awoke and stood up. He stood there for a moment, and then yawned into Gwin's face.
"Ew...Dazzle!" Gwin giggled, sheilding her face from the dragons horrible breath.
Gwin then jumped onto Dazzle's back, and he growled playfully. Minutes later they were in the sky overlooking the place in which they lived.

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 10:34 AM
I finally gained enough altitude, and say in the distance a place that matched the picture she had sent me. Instead of flapping, I held out my wings dstraight in a glide, but angled slightly downward, just enough for the descent to speed us up...

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 10:39 AM
Right when we were almost there, I heard a loud roar, as the red dragon that hsd been reported skimmed right above us, and the slimstream nearly knocked me off. Before I could try to get back to my normal spot, the red one had corcled around, and proceeded to knock me off, catching me in his claws, preparing to flame-broil me.

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 10:44 AM
I screeched indignantly at the gall of this red dragon. Even as I was turning around to take her back, I whipped my tail upwards, hitting the red in the jaw like a flail as I rushed towards it, ready to do whatever it took to get her back.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 10:48 AM
The red dragon was stunned by the blow, but it sent a burst of flame at him, before diving to the nearby residental zone. i was nearly immobile, but i could move enough to get my automation to send seveal spears through it's wing, causing him to drop me. problem was, I was still too far off the ground to hit it and survive the blow..

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 10:52 AM
I dove down, skimming as fast as any green ever born when I saw her drop, not caring about how close the ground was. Soon, I was almost underneath her... Now, I was right underneath her as I began to pull up.

Dragon Paw
December 22nd, 2004, 10:55 AM
I began to get secodn thoughts about following the black after watching it. "Lets go home." I said to Hoshi. She grunted and began flying to the north, towards our home. She flew over various residential buildings until coming to one that was near the outskirts of the city. Hoshi landed in the driveway there, a bit clumsily.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 10:58 AM
I landed on his back pretty hard, but it was better than the ground. After recovering from the initial pain, I managed to get to my feet, and seeing the red about to torch the residental area, took careful aim, and sent a single spear that tore through his underside and hit his heart. Once it finally went down, my nerves were still on the edge, and i had to return to a seated position to keep from falling.

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 11:00 AM
After I saw the red go down, I landed in the closest area I could, which turned out to be the street near the red, as I turned back to the human and crooned curiously.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 11:08 AM
I couldn't really say anything, as I was breathing hard... i slid off his back, and moved over to the body of the red, taking a blood sample from it. Scientists were still looking for an explanation why dragons went crazy like this, the only reason to date was internal parasites...

-Riyuko-
December 22nd, 2004, 11:27 AM
A little while later, something caught Dazzle's attention. Gwin patted the yellow dragons neck, hoping he would return focus on what he was supposed to be doing. It was no use.
"Whats wrong, Dazzle?" Gwin asked her dragon, now very curious. It wasnt like Dazzle to disobey Gwin's orders. The young dragon was now looking down, and Gwin obviously did the same thing.
"Hey...isnt that the officer and then dragon we saw at the arena?" she asked herself, ordering Dazzle to go down lower. They were with a red dragon, and they seemed injured. Without any warning, Dazzle flew down closer and closer until he landed. Fear took over Gwin as she tried to get Dazzle to take flight once more. She didnt want to be stuck here...

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 11:30 AM
After getting enough blood so that the labs could test it, I turned, and my eyes fell on a young girl with a young yellow dragon. "well hello there. didn't I see you at the arena?" I questioned. I remembered that I had to get back for the feeding schedule of the other dragons, but i had a lot of time...

-Riyuko-
December 22nd, 2004, 11:37 AM
Shyly, Gwin got off her dragon, and nodded. Although she didnt say anything. Dazzle nudged her with his snout, and flapped his wings inpatiently. Gwin rested her hand on his neck, and stared at the officer. She had always wanted to talk to one, but what would she say? She wasn't an expert on dragons, just an ordinary girl.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 11:41 AM
I looked at the yellow dragon for a moment, and started looking through my backpack. after a few seconds i got out a peice of smoked salmon and said "I've never met a dragon that will reject salmon. If you want to, you can feed him some, I've got plenty."

-Riyuko-
December 22nd, 2004, 11:45 AM
Gwin smiled, took Dazzle's reins and walked over to the officer.
"O-okay..." she said, taking the salmon. Gwin then held the salmon under Dazzle's nose. He immediatly slammed his tail on the ground, and carefully took the salmon from Gwin's hand, making sure that he didnt bite her.
"I think he likes it. Thank you!" Gwin said happily.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 11:50 AM
"No problem. officers do more than just break up fights. Speaking of which, what's your opinion on those fights. you already know mine." I said, remembering the state the black one had been in when I had gotten there. Every time, it just broke my heart, and it made me work harder and harder at my job..

-Riyuko-
December 22nd, 2004, 11:54 AM
Gwin looked down at the ground, and shrugged.
"I live with my 4 brothers and my father, and they all love fights..." she began, stroking Dazzle's yellow scales as she spoke. "I hate them. It's not just because they scare me, its because I love all types of dragons as well. My brothers pick on me for trying not to watch, and I can't stand it..."
Gwin then focused on the necklace around her neck. The dragon tooth dangled around her neck as the wind blew it.
"My father gave me this when I was just little. He had gotten into a fight once, and found it on the ground. I always wonder if the dragon in which this tooth belonged to is still alive, or...is dead..."

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 12:01 PM
"I'm willing to bet i could find out givin the time, but sometimes things are better off staying unknown. so you like dragons, but hate the fights huh? just from first glance I can tell you'd be a great officer." I said with a smile. I loved hanging around kids, especially kids like her...

-Riyuko-
December 22nd, 2004, 12:06 PM
"Oh, really!? Thank you...I've always wanted to be an officer!" Gwin said. "My name is Gwin, and this is my dragon Dazzle!"
At that moment, Dazzle took a step forward and nuzzled the officer with his snout.
"I think he likes you..." Gwin whispered, hugging her dragon tightly.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 12:15 PM
"a pleasure to meet you. there are fewer and fewer people that respect dragons these days. How about you come visit my medical facilities and see how well you get along with other dragons?" I said, mentally summoning the black one over. He obeyed, and I hoped onto his back. I then sent a mental image to him of possibly the girl riding as well, and I got an uneasy affirmitive. "if you want to give Dazzle a break, hop on. This guy could probably haul around an elephant without much trouble." I said to her.

ooc: yes, yes, I know, I stole shiney's charecter.. what are you going to do about it?

Dragon Paw
December 22nd, 2004, 12:20 PM
I heard talking. Faintly anyway. I didn't hop off Hoshi. "Hoshi, its unusual for others to be out. Lets check things out." I said to Hoshi. Hoshi grunted playfully and began to bound down our driveway like a dog. She turned left to see the red dragon I had noticed the black one confronting. I almost gasped. There was the black dragon I had seen earlier. I had heard of black dragosn but never seen one until today. I excited. So was Hoshi. She lolled her tongue out as she came to a stop a few meters away from the others.

-Riyuko-
December 22nd, 2004, 12:23 PM
Gwin looked at Dazzle, whom was flapping his wings restlessly.
"What do you say, boy?" she asked, and soon after watched him nod his head. "Okay! You can follow us then..."
Gwin carefully climbed onto the black dragon, a little nervous at first.
"Are you sure he doesnt mind?" the twelve year old asked, clinging to Rachel so she didnt fall off.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 12:28 PM
The black dragon shifted uneasily, but was still giving me an affirmitive. "he seems to be okay with it" I said, as I planted a picture of the medical facility in his mind, and he took off, though keeping level this time so he wouldn't knock either of us off. I knew it would only be a simple glide to get back, but the exhilieration of flight had taken over my mind.

-Riyuko-
December 22nd, 2004, 12:32 PM
As the black dragon took flight, Gwin began to relax. She looked behind her occasionally to make sure that Dazzle was keeping up. The young dragon wasnt that great at navigation, and Gwin often worried about him.
"I cant wait to see all the dragons..." Gwin finally said, after a moment of silence.

Dragon Paw
December 22nd, 2004, 12:38 PM
I was curious as to where they were going. "Lets follow them. But do it from the ground." I told Hoshi. Hoshi screeched plafully and began to run down the street after them. She was a pretty good runner. Thoguh after a while, we began to lose sight of them. "Follow from the air now." I said to Hoshi. Hoshi gave a loud screech of hapypness and hopped into the air. She flapped her wings to gain altitude. They were a good distance away from them but they were still in sight. Hoshi followed them and the yellow dragon dilligently.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 12:41 PM
"most of them are hatchlings, because I don't have room for more than 2 adult dragons." I said, as the black dragon slowly decended into the medical facilities. I immediatly slid off, and got ready to help the other girl off too. Though the dragon more looked like he was ready for a nap, and i couldn't blame him.

-Riyuko-
December 22nd, 2004, 12:46 PM
Copying Rachel, Gwin slowly slid of the dragons back, but didnt have a nice landing. She landed on her knees, and scraped them slightly.
"Ow...he is a really big dragon..." Gwin said to herself, standing up. Dazzle then landed a small distance away from her.
"Alright, Dazzle...you stay here until I come back. Dont get into any trouble..." she said to the mischievious dragon.
"I'm ready!"

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 12:55 PM
"good. watch your hands though, they normally don't bite, but sometimes they do it on accident." I said, movign to a nearby doorway made for humans only. "they're in here, they'd be a nusiance anywhere else" I said, as I opened the door, and stepped in. it was pretty hot in the room thanks to the incubators, and the tempature needed to keep the hatchlings healthy, but I didn't mind it at all. All over the floor, hatchlings of all colors were scurrying around, oblivious to my entrance. only a few cages were in the room, to hold those that had a serious problem. In a far room were the incubators, holding both eggs and newborns. the youngest ones that had hatched less then a day ago still were covered by a fuzzy down, for reasons htat I didn't know other than insulation.

-Riyuko-
December 22nd, 2004, 01:05 PM
"Awww...they're so adorable..." Gwin said, lifting her foot as a hatchling ran under it. "There are so many..."
There was no doubt about it, this was the best experience in her life next to riding Dazzle.
"This is amazing..." she said, bending down as a dragon came up to her. She tickled it under the chin, before it ran away.
"Thank you so much for bringing me here, Rachel!" Gwin said. "You've made me very happy".

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 01:08 PM
"no problem. If you really wanted to, you could come over any time you like and help me with the hatchlings. it's a chore working alone, especially with the big guy around" I said with a laugh. Suddenly, all the hatchlings fell silent and looked at me. "not again." I muttered, before they all suddenly rushed me, knocking me over and licking my face "I've been mobbed!!" I managed to say

-Riyuko-
December 22nd, 2004, 01:16 PM
"Really? That would be great!" Gwin said, as she finished her sentence just in time. Right when she finished the hatchlings jumped onto Rachel, knocking her to the ground. Gwin giggled, and sat down on the floor.
This must be the best day ever! Gwin thought, grasping her necklace in her hand.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 01:23 PM
"stay as long as you like." I said, noticing that one of the dragons had a slight limp, nothing too bad, probably just sore or had a small scratch. picking it up and examining the leg, I found a small cut. I got out a small bandage, and handed it and the hatchling to Gwin. "mind bandaging this one up real quick, I need to go check up on something." I said. I never brought my radio in here, as it freaked out the hatchlings.

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 01:28 PM
I brought my head to the door, though I could only fit my snout in there. I snorted irritably for a moment, befor pulling away and walking around the place, looking for a way in. I could smell many other dragons in there, and I didn't like her being there with all of them for some reason. I began whining lightly as soon as I realized there was no way to get in, and brought my head to the doorway again...

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 01:31 PM
I finally managed to get out of the mob of hatchlings, and moved toward the door, hearing the black's whine. when I finally managed to get out, I said, slightly irritated "I swear, I can't go anywhere anymore." though I knew the hatchlings were in good hands until I could get back..

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 01:32 PM
I made a light sound deep in my throught, somewhere between a coo and ruff, as I nudged her lightly, glad that she was away from all the other dragons, though she still smelled like them...

-Riyuko-
December 22nd, 2004, 01:33 PM
"Okay...I'll try my best..." Gwin said. Slowly and carefully as ever, Gwin slowly patched up the hatchlings wound, talking to it softly while she worked. In a few minutes, the twelve year old estimated that he would be as good as new in a few days.

Gwin smiled at the little dragon as it squeaked playfully, and licked her finger.
"You're so cute..." Gwin giggled, putting the hatchling on the floor to wonder around once again.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 01:39 PM
I smiled slightly, glad to be back in the presence of the older dragon, though I moved over to the radio as I could hear it again, and brought it to my ear. "This is an announcement to any and all dragonriders. Dragons now are to be grouped in the enclousures by gender to prevent breeding. This does include gender changes. Thank you for your time."

I sighed lightly, and startd to head back into the hatchling room to let Gwin know of this, and to offer to let her stay over so that she could keep Dazzle with her during the night.

-Riyuko-
December 22nd, 2004, 01:44 PM
When Rachel returned, Gwin was on the ground playing happily with the little hatchling.
"Hello, Rachel!" Gwin said, waving. "Did you get to finish what you were doing?"

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 01:46 PM
I began whining as soon as she entered again. I Really didn't like her being in there where I could smell many, many other dragons with her. I pressed my sout in the doorway, I knew I couldn't force my way in, but I wanted to get her attention.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 01:47 PM
"yeah. But listen, the commander just sent out a report that all the dragons will be seperated from thier owners at night and placed in special enclousures by gender. however, thanks to a legal order from the court, I can keep any and all dragons here for the night. I guess what I'm saying is, do you and Dazzle want to spend the night here?" I said, looking back toward the black dragon and giving a mental order for him to wait a moment...

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 01:51 PM
I felt the mental rebuke, and stopped making noise, though I still decided to keep pressing against the door, hoping she would hurry...

-Riyuko-
December 22nd, 2004, 01:52 PM
Gwin's eyes immediatly lit up, and she jumped to her feet.
"Okay!" she said happily. "I cant wait...I'm sure it will be okay with my dad...my brothers will be so jealous!"

A few minutes later, Gwin felt something tugging restlessly at her pant leg, and Gwin bent down to pick up the hatchling.
"Thank you for letting me stay here. You sure know how to make a kid happy, Rachel. You're the best!"

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 01:56 PM
"no problem. Like I said, stay as long as you like. I'll escort you to the guest rooms as soon as I see what's up with him" I said, my eyes on the black dragon. I managed to get out of the room, though it wasn't easy with him there. I knew the door on the other side of the room led to the rest of the house, but first things first...

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 01:56 PM
ooc: eh... whats going on? i remember me and JJDR were in a fight.... has he moved since then?

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 01:59 PM
OOC: nope. he hasn't moved an inch. Hope that answers your question.

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 01:59 PM
I nudged her lightly as soon as she came out, cooing with relief, and gently flicking my tongue over her face to see if she was all right. I had been worried, I just couldn't stand it knowing that she was around so many other dragons, and I couldn't get to her.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 02:01 PM
"you are an attention starved dragon.. makes me almost wonder what the others did to you.." I said, mostly to myself. i was now slimed, but I didn't care really. even if he was being a bit pushy, I loved seeing the unique charecteristics of each dragon..

-Riyuko-
December 22nd, 2004, 02:02 PM
Gwin quickly followed Rachel out of the room. She couldnt wait to see the black dragon again.
"Hey, Rachel...how long have you worked here?" Gwin asked suddenly, noticing that she had meant to asked that question from the beginning but had forgot with all the events happening.

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 02:04 PM
I cooed again, this time happily. I sensed that she was irritated, but I also felt her happyness, so I lay my head down on the ground next to her, staring up at her intently.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 02:08 PM
"About... 3 years, since I was 13. I started off with minor things such as medicating dragons or studying thier blood. Even before I became an officer, I worked with two dragons, a female and a male. the male was a cross between a yellow and a blue, and the female was a light blue. I called the male Thunderblade, I don't remember what I called the female. I lost both of them in a fight aginst somebody with a red and a brown dragon, and the person destroyed all but one of thier eggs. I managed to hatch it, and it ended up the dragon you saw me ride in with, Lightning." i said as calmly as I could manage. I absently ran my hand along the black's scales, remembering the fight...

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 02:12 PM
I closed my eyes in bliss, her stroking my scales brought me to the point where i didn't notice her feelings, as I sighed deeply, and lay he rest of my body down on the ground to relax.

-Riyuko-
December 22nd, 2004, 02:14 PM
"Oh...I'm sorry you lost them. Thats why I avoid fights...I never ever what to lose Dazzle" Gwin said, looking down at the ground. "Do you think I'm old enough to work here?"
Ever since Gwin was little she had always wanted to work at such a place; and now that she had been invited to stay here, her dream grew larger.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 02:15 PM
I looked at him, mildly suprised, as normally he'd be whimpering to get me to tell him what was wrong. I smiled slightly as I noticed the state he was in, and continued petting him, realising how much he reminded me of an overgrown puppy. not to mention an attention-starved one... "not as a professoinal, but i could easily see you helping to tend to dragons" I told Gwin

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 22nd, 2004, 02:16 PM
OOC: *Is totslly lost* Where are we?

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 02:20 PM
ooc: jared, you and i are fighting, remember?

Pogiforce-14
December 22nd, 2004, 02:21 PM
ooc: Alright, someone please fill me in. And please in detail. I have a hard time getting back in when it's vague. :\

-Riyuko-
December 22nd, 2004, 02:26 PM
"That's good enough for me. As long as I could be here working with dragons!" Gwin replied proudly. "Hey, I'm just going to check on Dazzle. I'll be right back!"

Once Gwin reached her dragon, he was sound asleep. Playfully she jumped on his back, and he awoke. Gwin giggled, and slid off of his back. Dazzle then reluctantly stood up on Gwins command.
"Hey, boy. We are going to stay here for the night," Gwin said. Dazzle snorted, but Gwin could tell it was alright with him. "You're just grumpy because I woke you up...well, I'm sorry!"

Dazzle slammed his tail on the ground restlessly, trying to say that it was alright.
"Alright, you may go back to sleep," Gwin said, gentley kissing him on the snout and running back to Rachel.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 02:26 PM
OOC: okay, so since Jared last explained to you, a bezerk red dragon had to be killed to save a residental zone, Gwin (Karli's charecter) has been invited to spend the night at my charecter's house, and got to see the hatchligh areas, and there was an announcement that dragons used by dragonriders are to be grouped by gender to prevent breeding unless the person owning a dragon has a permit to keep it at the house, like my charecter does. Jared and Dark Espeon's charecters are in a fight, I'm not sure where

IC: "no problem... uhhh.. look up, don't tilt your head..." I said, noticing that she now had a blue hatchling perched on her head, still as a statue. I called him Chaos, since that's exactly what he tended to cause. but he was funny.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 02:28 PM
ooc: we're in the middle of nowhere, fighting in the sky.

Pogiforce-14
December 22nd, 2004, 02:29 PM
ooc:Right... Okay, I'm just going to throw myself in somewhere... :\

ic: I reclined in teh office designated to me as a dragon rider, although it felt rather confining. I looked around teh starch white walls and decided I needed to get out for a while. I went to the dragon stables where I kept Nero and we took off into the sky. The brisk feeling of the wind on my face was a welcome change to the stuffy air of the office.

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 02:34 PM
I looked over at the girl, and snorted casually, noting the dragon on her head. I raised my neck up, and looked at it eye to eye, and curiously, it squeeked back at me...

-Riyuko-
December 22nd, 2004, 02:36 PM
"Huh? Oh..." Gwin said, trying her hardest not to move her head. She tried to look up, but could only see the feet of the small dragon. But instantly she knew he was probaly cute, just like the others.
"Hello there, Chaos..." Gwin said, smiling slightly. As much as anything she hoped he wouldnt do anything drastic.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 02:41 PM
Chaos yawned, and hopped down into Gwin's lap, making a sound like a purr. "you have a way with hatchlings. I'm impressed." I said, moving so that I was leaning aginst the black dragon, but closer to the base of his neck.

Dragon Paw
December 22nd, 2004, 02:41 PM
hoshi circled around the house the black dragon had landed in. "Hmmm...." I said as I surveyed it. Hoshi flwe a bit lower but wouldn't go to low for she feared the black dragon a bit. I gave her an image of her bed at home and she calmed down a bit. She was still ill at aese though. I tried something else. I sent her a feeling of happyness. This erased most of her fears thoguh she still wou;dn't get to close to the ground so as not to scare the dragon.

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 02:43 PM
I turned back to the human who was leaning against me, and twisted my neck a little so that I could gently rest my head on her shoulder, trying my best to ignore the smell of multiple dragons on her.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 22nd, 2004, 02:46 PM
OOC: Sorry everyone but I dont want to have to keep up with this RP and its getting too fast, sorry D_E And everyone else but I'm gonna have to drop out of this one.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 02:48 PM
My mind was immeidatly put at ease, so much so that I didn't even notice anyone else. After a few moments, I forced myself back to reality, and said "you're lucky you got Dazzle at such a young age. it's nearly impossible to teach an adult to understand and respond to human language."

-Riyuko-
December 22nd, 2004, 02:49 PM
OCC~ Oh, its say to see you go, Jared. ^^; Sorry you had to leave.

IC~Gwin smiled at Rachel's comment, and stroked Chaos's scales gentley.
"Do you really think so? I've never really seen a hatchling before until today..."

"And about Dazzle..." Gwin giggled. "He could still use some training. He still doesnt obey me very well. I was hoping to get some training done sometime soon"

Pogiforce-14
December 22nd, 2004, 02:51 PM
the silence of teh sky was shortly interrrupted by teh radio on my waiste.

"Come in Argon. Come in. We have ourselves a dragon fight ring in the eastern district. Requiring a sting operation. Over." I sighed. evidently my peace was short lived. " Roger." I said back. "Will investigate and commence. Over and out." I gently pulled on Nero's reigns and steered him towards the quadrant the boss spoke of.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 02:55 PM
ooc: well then... just ignore the post about koruni attacking jareds chara...

ic: Saphira sighed, and placed her hands behiond her head. "I guess our minds just tricked us..." She said quietly to Koruni, gazing at the sky. "Perhaps that happens after living alone for so long, Ko."

Koruni snorted, turning his head around to look at her. The expression on his face seemed to say, "Well what about me?!". Saphira laughed, stroking his blue-green scales.

"Alright, alright, I've been with you all these years. Don't get angry. I could never forget you, Ko!" Saphira said, smiling.

In the distance a town came into view. "Maybe we should stop there..." Saphira noted, regreting every word she had just spoken.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 03:03 PM
"I can't help you much there. if I try to train him, then you'll have to meld your stratagies to mine, and that's never good" I said, becoming more and more exausted. Today had been a rough day on me, and the red dragon had managed to score several slashes on me...

Pogiforce-14
December 22nd, 2004, 03:10 PM
I found the dragon fighting ring, a stadium hidden benath the craig of a cliff. Nero and I perched on top of the cliff, looking down into teh stadium below. I whistled to myself as I saw all the powerful dragons they had in their arsenal. If I was to break this up, I would need backup. I pressed a special button on my radio, which I knew would send a signal to all other nearby Dragon Riders. Nero was strong, but there was no way he could do this alone.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 03:17 PM
"Okay, Ko, land in that field just outside the city, will ya?" Saphira asked, pointing to they're destination. Koruni pointed downward, and began to desend.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 03:32 PM
I suddenly got a message thanks to, yet agian, the radio, though i didn't get a particular sector name, and even if i did, my knowlage of the eastern section was limited. but wait. The black one was a former fighter. he might know. I sent a mental question to him, asking if he knew anything about fight rings in the eastern areas. I got an affirmitive, though I blocked him from showing me any of the memories. I lept onto his back, saying to Gwin "I'll be back as soon as i can, okay?" before taking off, as i hoped that it wouldn't be too bad...

Pogiforce-14
December 22nd, 2004, 03:39 PM
I waited there patiently, silently hoping the backup would get here before the fights dissipated. There was no telling where the other riders were, and it could take a while...

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 03:42 PM
After a while, we got to the battlefield, and i noticed that rider from before with his red. "so you're the one that sent the call? i don't think we have many other officers" I said, though I didn't dismount. "what's the situation as of currently?"

Pogiforce-14
December 22nd, 2004, 03:45 PM
"Well, a big green is taking on a smaller brown. The green has more muscle, but the brown is more agile. The odds seem to be in favor of the green though. Oh, and they ahve about ten more dragons of equal size and strength lined up to fight." I said, still observing the proceedings. "These people have bred these dragons very well. Too bad they use them to fight."

-Riyuko-
December 22nd, 2004, 03:50 PM
"Alright..." Gwin said, watching Rachel leave.
Oh well, I guess I'll go see Dazzle Gwin thought turning and walking away towards the spot where Dazzle was last seen sleeping.

Once Gwin reached the area, Dazzle was already awake. At the sight of Gwin, he immediatly stood up and ran over to her, knocking her down in the process.
"Ow...watch it, Dazzle", Gwin said not the least bit amused. The yellow dragon tilted his head in understanding, and bent down to nuzzle her cheek. His breath against Gwin's skin was warm. Slowy and carefully, the young girl stood up.
"I'm having a great day..." Gwin told him, patting him on the neck. "Rachel is really nice to me. I can't wait to be an officer..."

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 03:50 PM
"... the only part of that that was useful was the latter" I said, thinking. "and we've got a red, a fire breathing black, and me with weaponry. wonderful. I wish Lightning was here..." I said.. I knew Lightning would do some serious damage before she was taken down, and I had never seen the black in battle..

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 03:53 PM
I felt her unnease, and i rumbled, deep in my throat. A reassuring sound, in this case, though it would be easy to take it to a threatening growl, or a thunderous roar, if I felt need to.

Pogiforce-14
December 22nd, 2004, 03:55 PM
"Well that is all I've been able to gather listening to that rediculous echo from teh stadium, besides the current bets and odds." I said, standing up. "So if this is all we have, then we better pray when we move on teh offensive."

Dragon Paw
December 22nd, 2004, 03:58 PM
I watched as the dragon and its rider left. I had hoshi follow them to the eastern sector. Hoshi hovered over the battle and then precceeded to land a few meters away from the red. Hoshi landed gracefully on the ground. "Walk over to them. But do it slowly." I said softly as Hoshi began to walk on her four feet towards the others. "Need any help?" I asked, hopign not to startle the dragons...

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 04:01 PM
"depends. I'm willing to bet a lot of them will run in terror when we come on the scene... besides, why fight that much? reds seem to be resistant to sedative, so if you can figure out how many reds there are, that's all we need to worry about." I said, shifting, the dragon's rumble not really helping me i looked to the newcomer, and said "yeah, I think we could use the help, quite a bit."

Pogiforce-14
December 22nd, 2004, 04:03 PM
"well.." I said slowly. " My dragon is a red. And the bossman said make it a sting operation... SO if I pose as one of the competitors, I can find out jus thow mnay of those dragons down there are red ones."

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 04:06 PM
Koruni touched down on the earth. Saphira jumped out of the saddle, and landed lightly on the ground. She sat down and leaned against his scales.

"Dont worry, you'll be able to fight soon enough..." She assured him, sensing his impatience.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 04:09 PM
"if you're going to try it, be careful. we don't want to lose anyone, human or dragon. I could probably do the same. this black one used to be a fighter, I don't think they know that I've taken it as my own yet." I said cautously, worried. I didn't want any lives to be lost..

Pogiforce-14
December 22nd, 2004, 04:11 PM
I shook my head. "It would probably be best if I am the only one to enter. You coudl probably go as a possible competitor, but it would be best to keep teh black dragon out of the actual fights. It trusts very few people as it is. We don't want it distrusting us for sending it righ tback into where we found it." I mounted Nero, breathing deeply as I prepared for the sting. "Whenever you're ready." I said to Rachel.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 04:14 PM
ooc: no one is around to RP with.... i'm all alone...

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 04:15 PM
"I'll just make sure it's okay with him." I said, mentally questioning my black if it was okay to put him in the risk of ending up in another fight. I knew he probably would want to avoid fights, but i wanted him to be ready just in case...

OOC: which area are you at? couldn't you be a compeditor in this arena?

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 04:23 PM
I sent an afirmative. Now that I was feeling better, and they didn't sedate me before a fight, I felt that I could take on the people with cattle pods if i had to. Truth be told, I almost wanted it to hapen, I wanted to make them hurt for all they had done to me.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 04:26 PM
"that would be a yes. I'll try to stay out of sight, but I promice nothing, I tend to get dragged out into the open." I said. "though i'm not familer with dragon fight proceddings" I added nervously.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 04:31 PM
ooc: yeah.... alright, meetcha there...

ic: Saphira suddently stood up. "Ya know what, Koruni? I think they have a fighting area around here somewhere!" She said excitedly. Koruni lifted his head, obviously captivated by this new infromation.

With a grunt, he pick Saphira right off the ground and placed her on his back. He waited for a moment for her to get settled, and took off, almost making her fall.

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 04:41 PM
I turned my head around to face her when i felt her unnease. I cooed softly, trying to reassure her. I didn't know what was going on, but I wouldn't let her get hurt in any way, I would not allow it.

Pogiforce-14
December 22nd, 2004, 04:48 PM
"well then I guess we better get moving." I said, Nero taking to teh sky.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 04:50 PM
Koruni landed in the middle of the area. "Koruni!" Saphira hissed angerly. She was still on his back and already he was choosing someone to fight. Koruni let out a roar, daring someone to fight him.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 04:51 PM
"I hate myself right now." I said, asking the black to get down to the arena area.. I hid my usual officer badge, and hung on, trying to hide my fear.. Hopefully, this would all run smoothly, and no one would recognise him...

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 04:55 PM
luckily, there was a new administrator at the registration desk. "A new entry, I suppose?" He asked, not looking up. "Name, and your dragon's current state of health please." He said, and I snorted indignantly, almost as if I could understand that he was referring to me like a piece of property.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 05:00 PM
I paused for a moment, considering. My real name was only too famous in battle arenas. Using it would only bring trouble. "The name's Aushi" I said. "My dragon's only injury is burns." I said, not saying much so that I couldn't be suspected.

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 05:04 PM
"Very well, Aushi's Black has been registered, you may use stall nintey-four. We'll send a representative when your oponent is selected." He said, pointing down the hall towards where the stalls for dragons waiting to fight were.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 05:06 PM
"Koruni! I have to regester you!!!" Saphira shouted, hoping he would listen, "Koruni!!!!"

But he wouldnt listen. The turquoise dragon roared again, making Saphira cover her ears. He wanted to make up for last weeks battle so bad that he wouldnt listen to Saphira.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 05:08 PM
I managed to hide a apprehensive shiver, and by now i was off the dragon, and I headed down the hallway, knowing that the black dragon would follow me. at least, I hoped so.

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 05:13 PM
I followed after her, though I was aprehensive. I didn't like being back here, not one bit. With every new sight, sound, and smell, painful memories came rushing back like blows again me.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 05:19 PM
Finally we got to the desagnated area, and I saw various drugs along the walls, and I shivered, keeping aginst the dragon, trying to calm him and myself, but more myself than anything. "Please be careful, Shadow." I said, not realising I said that.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 05:20 PM
Koruni roared again. He began opening his mouth, aiming at nothing in particular.

"KORUNI!!!!" Saphira shouted, worried what he might do. She pressed one scale at the base of his neck. He suddently stiffened. Saphira knew he hated that, but it was the only way to calm him down for now...

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 05:25 PM
I looked over at the human. I didn't know how, but I had understood that she was not only worried, but had called me by a name. I knew what the name was, too. I chirped curiously, not minding the name, but wondering just what was happening.

-Riyuko-
December 22nd, 2004, 05:27 PM
After a little while, Gwin hopped onto Dazzle's back and decided to follow Rachel. She would find them some way or another. Their scent led to an arena, and Dazzle flew curiously down. There seemed to be a competition going on. Dazzle nudged Gwin's shoulder, trying to tell her he wanted to enter. Gwin shivered. She hated fights...but it would be a good experience for her if she wanted to be an officer someday.

Gwin walked into the arena and Dazzle followed. They walked up to a desk.
"My name is Gwin Rio...I'd like to enter this competition..." Gwin said, playing with her necklace.
"Arent you a bit young?" the man asked.
"No! I've fought before..." Gwin lyed. She needed to get into this competition.

Pogiforce-14
December 22nd, 2004, 05:28 PM
I was registered in a matter of minutes, and me and Nero were in line with all the other dragons. I looked down the line, trying to count many reds there were, but it was hard with all the bustling going around. Nero shifted uncomfortably, as he had never done this before, and I grew a little aprehensive as I was afraid a pro would recognize his movement as first time jitters and sniff us out.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 05:30 PM
ooc: so... who shall koruni attack? hmmm....

ic: Koruni shook his head and growled at Saphira. "Oh, nuh-uh, you did not just growl at me!" Saphira said angerly. Koruni ignored her. He began roaring again, challenging someone to fight him.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 05:40 PM
Suddenly, I heard somebody enter the room, and I immediatly moved away from the black. "Okay girlie. we've got a blue dragon on the field that's being impossible to get rid of. Lets see if your dragon is worth anything."

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 05:44 PM
"Ko!!! You dont need to prove anything!!!" Saphira shouted, still on his back. It was hopeless. He reared up, and Saphira had to hold on for her life. "STAND DOWN!!!" She shouted, starting to lose hope.

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 05:47 PM
i snorted indignantly, rising to my feet, expelling a puff of smoke form my nostrils, as the person got out a syringe. "Do you want him drugged to fight, or do you have him trained to attack?" He asked, right before I answered his question for him by roughly shoving him out of the stall on his back.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 05:51 PM
"good luck. I can't come with you, I'll freak out." I said. I planned to hide out until the fight was over and get a count as well.. with a fight actually starting, everybody would stay still...

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 05:57 PM
I looked back at her, somewhat shocked. I didn't know the words she was using, but i felt that I had to go somewhere, alone. I looked back at the person who came into the stall, who made the simple motion that even fighters were trained to understand, to follow. Hesistantly, I walked out of the stall, and followed him to the gate to get in the arena...

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 06:00 PM
"KO-RU-NI!!!" Saphira shouted his name in sylbols, despartly wanting him to calm down, "Pleeeeease..." She pleaded. He was moving to much for her to jump off, especialy when she was at least 25 feet in the air.

He fell on all fours again, and Saphira could breath. She heard him growl, but not just any growl, the growl that he used when he was about to fight someone...

Flygon trainer
Once they had left, I got back to the spectator area, and managed to get to a small rock area above the place, and scanned the crows, and stated counting, but the general noise made it absoloutly impossible for me to remember what number I was on, especially thanks to the outrage of haivng another dragon on the field...

Pogiforce-14
I saw that they were sending out the black one first, and I cursed under my breath. I was hoping we could get a count and get out before we had to actually participate, but that seemed impossible now.

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 06:04 PM
The gate opened, and I quickly stepped out into the arena, unpleasant memories rushing back, until I noticed her in the crowds to the side. I closed my eyes for a moment, thinking about her seemed to repel the bad memories. When I opened my eyes again, I let out a blood curdling roar, and began scanning for my oponent, a trait bred almost since dragons had been first tamed.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 06:08 PM
Koruni reared up again, and Saphira fell off, droping about 15 ft, and landing on his tail. "Oh my god, why does he do this to me?!" She asked herself, holding onto Koruni's scales.

Koruni roared, louder than ever, waiting for his opponent to move. Saphira managed to drop to the ground and roll, trying to move away from her dragon before he smashed her.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 06:10 PM
Finally, once the crowd quieted down, I started counting again.. currently, there were 5 out in the open. Seemed pretty even, as our dragons were not only sane, but probably a lot smarter... but we were also outnumbered, and Shadow would be weakened by the time this battle was over...

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 06:14 PM
I spied my oponent, a blue dragon that was unusually muscular for it's breed, and without hesitation, I charged forwards, expelling a huge curtain of flame before me as I headed towards it.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 06:19 PM
Koruni lifted into the air, the flames just missing him. He opened his mouth, charging an electricity beam. In a matter of seconds a ball of lightning was charging at the Black Dragon.

"Alright! Get him, Ko-ko!" Saphira shouted, now that she was on the ground and not in danger. Then Saphira realized she was in danger, because she was on the battle field.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 06:21 PM
"Shadow, watch out!" I yelled instinctivly, though nobody could hear it except maybe him. So far, no other reds were around, and I had gotten my tranquliser out, but i felt so guilty for putting him in this situation..

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 06:25 PM
I buckled as the energy hit me, but straightened myself out again,and reared up, trying to snap at the dragon with my jaws. I wasn't too good at flying in confined spaces, so I had to try this first...

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 06:27 PM
Koruni roared as the Dragon bit his tail, and fell out of the air. His tail was what streered him in the air. Koruni charged at his opponent, about to bite his neck, one of the weak points of dragons.

Pogiforce-14
December 22nd, 2004, 06:28 PM
I wanted to help, but if I jumped in I would blow our cover. I just had to let the black dragon take care of himself.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 06:31 PM
I couldn't stand it anymore. I shifted so that Shadow couldn't see me, and buried my face in my arms. I hated this. I never wanted to see fights, much less have my own dragon in this.. I could only hope Shadow would try for knocking out, not killing his opponent. This was hurting me, badly..

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 06:34 PM
ooc: i found a pic of what koruni looks like:
http://www.paintingdreams.co.uk/images/enhanced/turquoise_dragon.jpg
`cept he's a little smaller than the castle...

ic: Saphira shrieked when Koruni almost trampled her. She dove out of his way, landing face first before another dragon. Saphira held her breath, wating to see the Dragons reaction.

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 06:34 PM
I stretched up even further when the blue went for my neck, and reached around it with my front legs, and then falling over, trying to pin it underneath me until it gave up. One of the things that had gotten me hurt a lot before was my tendancy towards non violent. I had never actually killed a dragon before...

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 06:38 PM
Koruni twisted and rolled under the Black, and managed to throw it off him. He took flight once more, charging up another Electro Beam as Saphira called them.

The Green Dragon before Saphira growled, and Saphira slowly stood up. She started backing away, but the Dragon growled louder, and snapped at her.

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 06:40 PM
As the dragon rolled away, I didn't give it any time to recover, but turned so my side was facing it, and lashed out with my tail at the same time as belching forth another stream of flame towards it...

Pogiforce-14
I couldn't take much more of this. Using the noise of the crows as a shield, I puleld up my radio and quickly whispered into it. "Rachel, what's teh red dragon count on your end?"

Flygon trainer
I saw the girl land, but thankfully, she seemed to be away form the fight. "I've got about 5" I responded to the radio inquery. but the green dragon the girl had landed near was trying to eat her. I took quick aim, and sent a small dosage of tranquliser into it, enough to make it dazed. I immediatly came down from my perch, and keeping hidden, moved to the girl "you okay?" I said, making it so only she could hear me, and I wouldn't be noticed by any of the dragons...

Pogiforce-14
December 22nd, 2004, 06:42 PM
I saw Rachel make her move, so I acted as well. still in teh back row, I casually walked along teh dragons, sticking all teh non red ones with tranquilizer. I then quickly hurried back to my own dragon so I wouldn't look suspicious, even as all teh non-reds began to collapse and fall asleep.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 06:43 PM
"Yeah, fine..." Saphira said, standing and starting to walk toward the crowds. "Koruni would have saved me..." She added under her breath. Saphira hated getting help from people she didnt know. She pretty much hated people...

Pogiforce-14
December 22nd, 2004, 06:44 PM
ooc; Dark espeon, dragon riders at an illegal event? You aren't supposed to know we're riders because we're undercover.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 06:45 PM
ooc: oops... sorry.. eh.. lemme fix that...

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 06:48 PM
I grabbed her by the shoulder, and said sternly "If you think I'm going to let you off that easily, you're mistaken. Call your dragon off. Now." And my tone had changed from the gentle, innocent voice I used around the dragons to a harsh one that was enough to freeze a lightning bolt.

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 06:54 PM
I looked awa for a moment, and noticed that the girl i had come here with seemed to be fighting another human, which I could also tell was female. I stopped in my tracks, forgetting about the blue, in order to watch what was going on.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 06:55 PM
Saphiras eyes widened. "Your a... Dragon Rider...." She said with a tone as icey as the mysterious girl's. "Fine. Just leave him alone."

With that said, Saphira drew something from her poket. It was some kind of twisted up piece of metal. Saphira blew into a hole on it, but no sound came out.

Koruni stopped in mid attack, and searched for Saphira. He finaly spotted her. He pulled into a nosedive, aiming for Saphira. Saphira watched as he sped along the area, his stomach almost touching the ground. Koruni flew right past her, but just as his tail passed Saphira, she grabbed onto it, and was pulled into the air.

Koruni roared once more, and disappeared.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 06:57 PM
"Now that that's over with... time for the clean-up job" I said, glad that nobody had heard the dragon rider comment. but the instant Shadow came over, they would, because fighters in no way acted tame toward thier owner....

Dragon Paw
December 22nd, 2004, 06:57 PM
I mounted Hoshi. "Time to fly. Can you please fly over the arena?" I asked politely. Hoshi gave a small screech of pleasure and jumped into the air. She flapped her wings to gain altitude. She was soon over the arena. She flew over the arena and hovered over it. I overlooked the battles. Nothing seemed to be happening at the moment. That I was glad of. I jsut hoped the others were alright... I despised dragon fights.

Pogiforce-14
December 22nd, 2004, 06:59 PM
"Get ready Nero." I whispered, still standing next to my dragon. "Things are about to heat up."

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 07:01 PM
Koruni and Saphira could see someone at flying the other side of the area. Koruni growled again, narrowing his eyes.

"Oh, heck no, no you dont!" Saphira yelled, still dangling from his tail. "Remember what happened a few minutes ago? When you appeared from nowhere, demanding a fight? I will not allow that again!"

Koruni snorted, and flew toward them a bit, but didnt attack for once.

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 07:01 PM
I came over to where the girl was, and stared down at her. My blood was still rushing from the fight, but I wouldn't hurt her. so I just stood there, not acting submissive, but definitely not attacking.

Dragon Paw
December 22nd, 2004, 07:05 PM
Hoshi looekd at the newcomer. I was nervous. This seemed liek a fighting dragon. Hoshi screeched playfully. "hoshi... I'm not so sure they're here to paly..." I said. Hoshi didn't seem to mind me as Hoshi hovered in the air and sort of chuckled at the appearance of the other dragon. 'Arr all she can think about is playing...' i tohught as I shook my head.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 07:05 PM
Unfortunatly, SOMEBODY must have heard the girl say I was a dragonrider, as I heard the general crowd fall silent, with occasional mutterins of "a dragonrider? here?" and i immediatly hopped onto Shadow's back, knowing that I was found out, and this place was going down. Right about now dramaticies would be saying "You're all under arrest!" but I figured the other guy could do that better than I..

Pogiforce-14
December 22nd, 2004, 07:07 PM
"Alirhgt, Nero, let's go!' I jumped up on his back and he reared, sending everyone enarby flying . we took off, now seen by the crows in teh stands. Now they knew they wre in trouble, and were fleeing like mad. But the crowd wasn't a major concern. What was were the remaining five red dragons.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 07:11 PM
Koruni snorted, charginf up a Electro Beam inside of his mouth. "Dont even think About it." Saphira said dangerously, tugging gently at one of his blue-green scales. Thats why Saphira had made the sattle, because he couldnt stand having his scales pulled.

"I swear, Koruni, if you attack them..." Saphira said, shaking her head. Koruni thought about nothing but her, food, and fighting. He had a sweet personality, if you acctualy had time to get use to him, and not get yourself blown to bits, but when he was around the battle area, Koruni was a whole different Dragon.

Saphira shook her head. When will he learn? She wondered.

Flygon trainer
December 22nd, 2004, 07:14 PM
I saw one of the red dragons take off, though it wasn't the other officer's, I could tell. I ducked down, as the red sent a burst of red-hot fire toward me and Shadow

Shiney
December 22nd, 2004, 07:16 PM
As soon as she jumped on my back, I spread my winds, and began flapping to gain altitude, I knew that she wanted to get out of here, and I couldn't blame her. I leapt up with my legs, managing to catch air in time to avoid the
fire
from the red

Pogiforce-14
December 22nd, 2004, 07:17 PM
Nero and I slammed the red in his side, sending him tumbling into the stadium floor. Meanwhile, the other four rose into the air, preparing for battle. This wasn't going to be easy.