PDA

View Full Version : Have u ever seen a ghost?

mew42003
December 21st, 2004, 04:55 PM
Have u?I have.Very creepy...:dead:

ryan
December 21st, 2004, 05:00 PM
no, i have never seen a ghost. i don't really believe in them

Greed
December 21st, 2004, 05:03 PM
I don't believe in them much. I think one sees ghosts just cus they want to or something. Tricks of the mind, yes yes.

*dies*

mew42003
December 21st, 2004, 05:05 PM
Okay I respect everyone's opinion!XD

Dark Dragonite
December 21st, 2004, 05:05 PM
Really [GHOST DO NOT EXIST] if say there real your lying end of story

dark_croconaw
December 21st, 2004, 05:06 PM
No, but I believe my old printer was haunted XD

mew42003
December 21st, 2004, 05:07 PM
Well let's find out when we die.

Dark Dragonite
December 21st, 2004, 05:12 PM
Well I guess that works for me.

mvtm
December 21st, 2004, 05:12 PM
Nope and i hope to never see one.o.O

mew42003
December 21st, 2004, 05:14 PM
There cool but at da same time freaky...

ryan
December 21st, 2004, 05:17 PM
i find ghosts to be interesting... but pretty unbelievable. though i respect the belief that somebody might have of them. i have a fish bowl that's empty except for black rocks and an aquarium skull and i tell people there's a ghost in it.

Logmon1
December 21st, 2004, 05:19 PM
I'v seen plenty think my house is hunted!

Dark Dragonite
December 21st, 2004, 05:21 PM
I try to be firm in not beleaving becuase well personaly thats my biggest fear.

mew42003
December 21st, 2004, 05:21 PM
My old one was haunted...Scary!!!!!!!

Sawyer
December 21st, 2004, 05:22 PM
well, Awesome Jerry saw a ghost in her bedroom a LONG time ago. she said it was a little girl in a nightgown, and she hasn't gone in her room since.

mew42003
December 21st, 2004, 05:24 PM
Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Freaky Central!!!!!!!Scary Central!!!!!!Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

pokedash
December 21st, 2004, 05:25 PM
I was just walking in my house, I think I saw one in the kitchen...

Logmon1
December 21st, 2004, 05:26 PM
For all non belivers: Explan how one night I had forgot about wrighting an esya on the supernatrul and in the middle of the night I herd my computer making noises as if it was printing something. I went to the printer and an esya on the supernatrul with my name on it was siting right there.

mew42003
December 21st, 2004, 05:28 PM
ACK!!!!!!I seen the ghost of my Great GrandFather...

Eliana
December 21st, 2004, 05:30 PM
My religion doesnt exactly believe in it, but something like it. That doesnt mean I havent heard one XD
Once, at school, we were in a room, and suddenly, we heard this noise. It was like this scream, a low voice, that sounded like a dog, but a human and a really freaksih frog...I know thats funny, But its true. every 2 minutes it started up, and there was this closet and we thought it was from there, so we took a stick and like poked it, but nothing was there o.O;;

Logmon1
December 21st, 2004, 05:32 PM
That's sceryer than mine!

mew42003
December 21st, 2004, 05:34 PM
Wow!In 1st grade the teacher claimed there was a prescence in the room...

Logmon1
December 21st, 2004, 05:35 PM
That was probuly just to make you be quit.

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 21st, 2004, 05:45 PM
Not that I believe in ghost,but I thought I saw one run across my front yard one night.

AngelWolfie
December 21st, 2004, 05:50 PM
Once, my friends Hannah and Trish were spending the night at my house, and we were all sleeping on the floor, and we saw what looked like a little boy in a striped shirt run down the hall and back. I swear, I do not have a brother and there were no boys in the house that night. Also, once, Hannah and I were playing with my keyboard (piano kind, not computer kind) and afterward we left the room and I was the last one out, and I saw that the keboard was off. A while later, we heard music coming from the room that the keyboard was in, and when we went in to the room the keyboard was on and playing one of the demo songs.

Kelsey
December 21st, 2004, 07:53 PM
I've actually never seen a ghost. But I know they're there. ^_____^ I actually believe ghosts are quite friendly. They are just put out to be so scary in movies and television shows and such. The poor little dears. XD So, no, I've never seen a real ghost...well, not yet. ^_~

~Kelsey

Elite Four Lance
December 22nd, 2004, 01:50 AM
I havent seen one yet either.. Its quite scary though.

AngelWolfie
December 22nd, 2004, 02:20 AM
I heard that a ghot tried to strangle a guy in an old bar..I saw it on 'Haunted History' (A very cool show about ghosts that's on the history channel, or used to be..I'm not sure because I barely watch the history channel anymore..)

Deoxys55
December 22nd, 2004, 08:49 AM
Ghosts.. never seen one, and as long as I look for them, I probably never will. XD I do belive ghosts are real, souls that couldn't find "The light", or just wanted to remain on earth, or stopped in the process of rencarnation for some reason. I guess the explination for ghosts really depends on a person's religion, so I won't get into that. ^_~ Personally, I think ghosts can be lost souls, or the ones that are doing evil things are demons, or are searching for revenge. There's an AWESOME ghost website at the ShadowLands, located here: http://theshadowlands.net/ghost/ They have pictures (Real, fake, and unidentified), stories, recordings, video tapes and clips of ghost hunts, and the such. (Wouldn't recemend reading right before night, especially if you already have trouble sleeping. LOL)

The Fallen
December 22nd, 2004, 09:39 AM
I don't think it was a ghost,but i saw something really freaky once and got this cold chill,it was freaky lol.

dumbthingy
December 22nd, 2004, 09:52 AM
Nah. I don't even believe in ghosts, why should I see them then?...

.::Suicune::.
December 22nd, 2004, 05:08 PM
I have never seen a ghost and I dont really believe in them too much. My friends claim that they have seen them before and there might be a possibility that they exist but I just think someone made that up to scare people.

~*~Eternal Night~*~
December 22nd, 2004, 05:12 PM
Well, me didnt really see a ghost but something similar...

One night, it was about 12:30AM, i was gonna get a glass of water, wile i was waiting for the ice to fall, some shadow thingies started pasin by me, and then, it got cold, me was freeked out! XD but then it stoped...

soo that wat happened to me... ^_^;

Shana
December 22nd, 2004, 05:56 PM
No, I never have, but I would like to.

bna_li
December 22nd, 2004, 08:00 PM
Nope, and definitely would not like to, ever.
Because when I was young my teacher showed me this really scary ghost show and I've never really recovered.
But I am not really sure that ghosts exist.

coachwhipneoship
December 23rd, 2004, 01:25 PM
I believe in ghosts and such things, oh yes, yup yup...

Undertaker the Deadman
December 23rd, 2004, 01:33 PM
I think ghosts are real, I've been to my uncle's house and one time a door to the bedroom just closed with a hard slam. One time I thought A ghost turned on my TV but I had the TV set to turn on at a certain time. Hehe. Foolish me.

Vkazuic
December 23rd, 2004, 02:00 PM
I haven't seen ghost before.. But my parents have and my brother.. It's freaky.. A ghost haunted my brother once and tried to kill him.. eep...

~Moonlight_Shadow~

digi-kun
December 23rd, 2004, 04:21 PM
i dont think i did...if i did i dont remember XD

3 REGIS
December 23rd, 2004, 10:36 PM
I have. Psychic Sylvia Browne said I was Psychic enough to see aparitions.I see 'em all the time and it freaks me out. My room is infested!

FullMetalPipsqueak
December 23rd, 2004, 11:19 PM
No I have not seen a ghost becasue they are not real. I think people just think they are there cause movie makers put them in their movies to freak people out.

mew42003
December 29th, 2004, 08:08 AM
I can sensne them...I feel them all the time.I always feel my Grandmother and Greatgrandfather...I never met them.(Well,When they were alive):paranoid:

Fishy
December 29th, 2004, 10:18 AM
I have never seen a ghost.

O
December 31st, 2004, 06:16 PM
Well, me didnt really see a ghost but something similar...

One night, it was about 12:30AM, i was gonna get a glass of water, wile i was waiting for the ice to fall, some shadow thingies started pasin by me, and then, it got cold, me was freeked out! XD but then it stoped...

soo that wat happened to me... ^_^;

Mist? Fog? Anyone? That's what I usually get an cold mornings when I talk. I always blow and scare people like... GHOOOOOoSTSSS

I think I've seen one before and heard one (are those called poltergests or something). I've heard a few too. My Aunt commited suicide in my house a couple of years back and that night when I was sleeping I heard someone writing with a pencil on my table. I actually think it was my mum brushing her teeth but it sounded different. Another one is when I turned around one night, in my bed, and I saw the ghost of an FBI Agent? Well, when I turned the light on, It was my table with different things that made it look like one. But that FBI Agent ghost seemed to blow wind into my ears. From that night on, I pull my blanket around my ears. Just the thought of typing about ghosts now scare me... But people, ghosts have never been known for causing a single injury, so it really isn't something to be afraid of. They're friendly, unless they are wanting revenge from someone.

Brittany
December 31st, 2004, 06:26 PM
I think that this belongs in the T-Dome for religeous/mature purposes.
*reports*

And no, I have never seen a ghost. I won't assume that it is impossible though

Shinin
December 31st, 2004, 06:38 PM
I might've. When I was skiing earlier, there was this old man with a cane standing on the side of a slope, and I didn't see how he could've gotten there...

Star6
December 31st, 2004, 08:27 PM
Nope I have never seen one but I do believe in them. I think they are souls that have unfinshed buisness to do or have deep regrets about something.

mew42003
January 1st, 2005, 07:21 AM
I think so to...I can sense them all the time...

AngelWolfie
January 1st, 2005, 07:25 AM
Nope I have never seen one but I do believe in them. I think they are souls that have unfinshed buisness to do or have deep regrets about something.
Did you hear that from Casper? 0o;;

MegaDitto
January 1st, 2005, 07:55 AM
I've never seen a ghost.And I don't think they exist.But I do sense something unseenable.

Champion
January 1st, 2005, 08:15 AM
Iv'e never seen one but do believe in them :)

mew42003
January 2nd, 2005, 09:05 AM
Good.You belive.Another Beliver!

~Dragonair~
January 3rd, 2005, 12:41 PM
Ive havent seen any ghosts yet. There might be ghosts.

emeraldslay
January 3rd, 2005, 01:08 PM
Radical Edward, you could of left it on by accident, but maybe not. Anyway, I THINK I've seen a ghost, but I can't be sure. When I was younger I looked out the keyhole, and in the hall, there was this freaky brown hand, with hair all over it, and long black fingernails. I blinked and it vanished. This next one scared the hell out of me. I didn't really see a ghost, but still:

Me and my friend were die-hard ghost fans. I heard a rumour that if you record white noise (from the TV, radio, etc) then a ghost would pickup and communicate. So, before school, my friend tried it. He put his dictaphone next to the white noise, and asked a couple of questions. He was dissapointed, as he didn't hear anything. He took it to school and showed me his dissapointing results. But, I was sure I heard something in the middle of the tape. We played it in slow motion. A girl's voice said 'Help...me' 0_o

scolari
January 3rd, 2005, 03:47 PM
well i'm sorry to say i haven't seen a ghost but i do think my old garage was haunted as things use to move around and i kno my dads uncle died in that garage and i am a believer

Yami's Girl
January 3rd, 2005, 03:59 PM
Nope never seen one. And I don't care to believe in em either.

Electric Hero
January 3rd, 2005, 07:56 PM
I have seen, but not in person, I have seen pictures... even I have see them in pictures and never have saw on of them infront of me, or in person, I do believe in them.

Lizzie
January 3rd, 2005, 08:02 PM
I've heard countless stories about them, i personally beleive that anything is possible if G-d wanted you to see it, usually things you see and hear that are odd or out of the ordinary (what i beleive) is G-d trying to send you a message or give you a hint of an upcomming event that might help you a great deal-lol i sound so relegiuse XD XD XD

Blade
January 3rd, 2005, 08:07 PM
I once thought I saw one in my younger years. It was a human like figure but any other physical feature couldn't be recognised. I haven't come across anything like it again, so i've disregarded it as being anything phenomenal.

IceKitten
January 4th, 2005, 06:06 AM
I've seen the pkmn ones but other than that I've only heard a ghost

Jolty-kun
January 4th, 2005, 06:24 AM
*Long post time XD*, right, look, ill first off by saying, you cannot see a ghost, dogs are the only species in the world that can, they have that ability to see ghosts, so human cannot see ghosts, but they can witness them, i have witnessed them a few times before, at first, it feals freaky and shocking, but later, it feels asthough that it feels special, but not me, it actually still feels weird and freaky, people maybe thinking on different things, but like 85% would feel it freaky, you may not see a ghost, but you can pretty well witness one, like i have, once, and this is probably one of the most freakiest things ever, but 2 of my dogs, (Because i have 2 beds, one of my dogs sleeps on my bed and da other on the other) actually saw a ghost, they were tilting there head round the room they started of by freakishly looking out the door, and they were looking at the exact same spot, and its like the gohst was traveling, and my dogs were just looking round the room at the same thing as eachother, and it was like they were looking at air, it was freakish, so it proves that gohsts are kinda real, but the question im asking myself is, are they invincible?, they ARE invisible, they just appear visible at *VERY* rare times, so its very hard to spot, i havent spotted them myself.. but another thing, they maybe vincible, something poked me the other day, and i was upstairs, all alone, in the dark, it was pretty scary to turn around, but when i did, it was like it was a plain ol' joke, nope, nobody was upstairs, just me, so they maybe vincible, but like them being visible, its **VERY** rare, im serious, they both happened, but really, its rarer to get touched by a ghost, than actually seeing one, so theres like 98% of seeing a ghost, its that cramp from impossible, but just remember, you cannot see one, but you can witness one even though when i say that its 98%, its just like imposssible, but it is impossible to see or get touched by one, some scientists say a ghost is formed when a human dies but they havent reached theyre age spirit..

IceKitten
January 4th, 2005, 06:28 AM
And I'll say this XD

My Mum has seen herself, and it wasn't a reflection XD

emeraldslay
January 4th, 2005, 09:42 AM
dogs are the only species in the world that can

Incorrect. Many animals can. Cats will sometimes run away at nothing. I hear lions roaring at night from the local zoo. And I dont mean just a little roar. They were majorly freaked out. Primates go crazy if they see ghosts. And other animals dont really communicate about it. Look at birds, for example. They dont freak out whenever they see a human, but will fly away if you approach them. If you watch birds for a while, they will mysteriously fly away for nothing.

so humans cannot see ghosts
Actually, a few can. My uncle sees ghosts. One person in every family normally can see ghosts. I've asked everybody, and most of them say that the ycan't but there brother/sister/uncle/aunt/mom/dad/cousin etc can. Plus, most people don't say anything. They are too frightened. My aunt had to nag for three days to get the fact that he had seen a ghost out of my uncle.

i have witnessed them a few times before, at first, it feals freaky and shocking, but later, it feels asthough that it feels special, but not me, it actually still feels weird and freaky,

I think most people have had a time when they have 'witnessed' a ghost, as you call it. I beleive that happens when they pass through you. I have had uncontrolable tremors sometimes. Sometimes, I think things are watching me. Lots of people do. I don't think you're special if you have. Ironically, it's people who fear ghosts who normally witness them.

they ARE invisible, they just appear visible at *VERY* rare times, so its very hard to spot, i havent spotted them myself.

I dont think they make themselves visible, and that just anybody can spot them. I think a chosen few can, and no more.

its rarer to get touched by a ghost, than actually seeing one

Like I said, when ghosts touch you, I think that's when you 'witness' a ghost. I find it hard to beleive that witnessing and touching and seeing are diffrent. Please, explain. Do ghosts choose to be seen, or witnessed? No offence to you, but my theory seems alot more plausible to me.

By the way, Jolteon, this post wasn't meant to offend you, it was meant to express my views on the subject.

Lizzie
January 4th, 2005, 11:29 AM
0_0;; omg i was just watching this tv show (unsolves mysteries) and there was this bus, and it was high jacked by this man and he had a bomb inside the bus and was going to set it off unless the police gave him whatever he wanted (money etc.) anyway so the kids and the teachers on the bus got really freaked out and were praying every moment that they were in the bus, and then, EVERYONE on the bus saw a strange white mist at the celeing of the bus and a girl had a camrea with her and took a picture of it, they thought it was an angel, but when they showed the picture on television, it looked like a gohst 0_0;; it was like an inhumanly tall man who was really really bulky and he had the head (of what looked like to me) the skull of a horse of somekind, and it was the freakiest thing i had ever seen, althought it might not be true...

Omega Latios
January 4th, 2005, 11:49 AM
always when i sit to chair i think is somebody watching me but there is nobody

mew42003
January 5th, 2005, 01:24 PM
And I'll say this XD

My Mum has seen herself, and it wasn't a reflection XDMy mom has too.I have also.

Eon-Rider
January 6th, 2005, 05:48 AM
Obviously no cause i dont believe in them

mew42003
January 6th, 2005, 08:30 AM
Well,Seeing is Beliving!ZD.

[Technya]
January 7th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Never have and I hope I never do. But a friend of my sisters saw one out in a field as she was putting her horse in the barn. She noticed that the horse was really scared of something then suddenly it just clamed down. It kept staring out into the field and she looked too and saw a young girl looking at them then right before her eyes she vanished into thin air X_X

Tsugaru
January 8th, 2005, 12:44 AM
i once saw a shadow of somthing when i looked i saw just a shadow nothin else then it vanished and the air in my room went so cold :surprised i was freaking my slef

Miyu-chan
January 8th, 2005, 05:34 PM
No, and I am happy to not see any. o.o; I do believe that they exist though...

Lady Pearl
January 9th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Sillies, ghosts are real. Many people at PC seem to have seen ghosts disappear in thin air. I've just watched the Travel Channel yesterday morning about a haunted house. This guy had mysterious scratch marks on him and there were two ghosts in his house -- an evil one and a girl one. Creepy! Their family photos were blurry. I don't recall seeing what the lady looked like at my old house but I know that she died when the house was on fire. There's blood in the basement still but we moved. My parents told me that she bothered me at night sometimes and I still have the nightmares.