View Full Version : Ash and Misty: Valentines Day

December 21st, 2004, 5:40 PM
That's right! It's Ash, Misty, Pikachu, and Togepi... All decked out to give each other their gifts.

Can you say... Pokeshipping-galore? Lol!

December 22nd, 2004, 7:55 AM
Awwwwwwwwwws, it's soooooo cute! I think Misty could look a little more girlish (I know she's a tomboy XD) But other than that, I think it's soo kawaii! Nice work. ^^

Elite Four Lance
December 22nd, 2004, 8:53 AM
Cute picture, especially with Togepi and Pikachu.. Nice work.

December 22nd, 2004, 9:17 AM
i think Misty's eyes are a little too small, and her hair's a little different, but other than that, nice work.

December 22nd, 2004, 9:38 AM
yah, Misty's hair's difernt, and togepi has weird legs, like, chick legs, but it's great work all the same!

December 22nd, 2004, 1:22 PM
They almost look real. O.o

December 22nd, 2004, 2:22 PM
Thats really good work^^ Misty's hair is different, but its still excellent.

December 24th, 2004, 12:44 AM
Thanks everyone. I know that the characters look a little different than in the series. I've been drawing fan art since I was... Nine, I think... And I've learned to use a TON of different styles, thanks to certain manga artists out there.

I think I was mixing in a few of them for this pic, in order to make it look unique.

Nevertheless, your comments mean the world to me; so thank you bunches!

December 26th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Aww, what a cute picture! ^_^ I like the style that you used for the characters; it's nice for a change. Misty's hair looks neat, and the shading is great! (Especially on the Tentacool Ash is holding.) Pikachu and Togepi also look adorable... Nice job! I'd like to see how the picture would look like colored.

December 27th, 2004, 8:06 AM
awww, kawaii!!!! *steals pic* j/k, i love it! cant wait to see when its colored! (it is gonna be colored, right?) XD

December 27th, 2004, 7:09 PM
Agh! Gimme back my piccie! :P

And... Uh... Let me bring back the greatness of my childhood, here...

*Starts whining like a four-yr-old*

Does it HAVE to be colored...?

December 28th, 2004, 12:18 AM
AW! Thats super Kawaii! I love seeing AAML drawings, especially from good artisits like you! But, I do have one question: Where are Ash's arms? I might be blonde, and just can't see them though!
Great job though! I give it 9.9/10!!!!!

December 28th, 2004, 1:13 AM
Ash's arms are currently tucked behind his back, where he's hiding Misty's v-day gift... I giant, stuffed Tentacruel! Yay for Ash! I know it looks like he doesn't have arms, but it was just hard to draw him in that position without tucking something a little outta the way... (^^)