PDA

View Full Version : The Return of Beavis & Butt-Head

deoxys121
July 10th, 2011, 07:42 AM
MTV’s original bad boys are returning to television in the summer of 2011. The network announced the revival of Mike Judge’s iconic cartoon Beavis and Butt-head at an upfront meeting for the US version of Skins.Source (http://screenrant.com/beavis-butthead-mtv-summer-2011-mcrid-99475/)

The controversial show Beavis & Butt-Head is set to start showing new episodes this summer. I don't know about you, but I grew up watching this show and I am very excited for the new episodes. Ever since I first heard about this, I've been constantly checking various online sources for any new news about their return. Is anyone else looking forward to it? Discuss!

Lashh
July 10th, 2011, 10:40 AM
I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha I love that show, me and my friends do Cornholio to each other all the time. That show is just funny as hell, haha.

Galukxy
July 10th, 2011, 12:15 PM
I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha I love that show, me and my friends do Cornholio to each other all the time. That show is just funny as hell, haha.

I found the bolded out parts amusing :P

I use to watch this show when I was younger and I'll have to say that this one, is defiantly one of my favorites.

So, I'll be looking forward to watching this on TV when it's on.