PDA

View Full Version : What's your room like?

Kylie-chan
December 21st, 2004, 06:29 PM
Well... this is a poll asking you to describe the condition and what's in your room!!! XD for example... mine.

My room is messy. Full stop. I have posters falling off the walls [of Dumbledore when he was Sir Richard Harris and dolphins ^^], shelves leaking dolls, glitter, and the like, a bed near the window currently under my brother [he's sprawling on it playing Pokemon Ruby ^^], a bedside table covered in hot milo stains [darn!!! XD], and a white desk with clutter all over it, including books, toys, CDs, walkmans, etc. and it's all on the floor, too. ^^ My clothes are everywhere. Also my walls are peach-coloured. *wants blue desperately! stuff feng shui!!! XD* I have a window... and a bookshelf where my sea monkeys used to live on top of - in a tank - before they all died. v.v ;-; it has MORE books, more dolls, and all that. At the foot of my bed between my bookshelf and my bed, there is a massive pile of my stuffed dolphins, stuffed hippos, teddies, stuffed dolls, in other words stuffed animals. XD ^^ That's my room. It's disgraceful. I've really got to fix it up... eventually. XD oh yeah... and did I mention the clutter under my bed and under the desk? Piles of art, scrap paper, the odd texta... yeah.

XD

so that's my room!!! Describe yours!! ~DP

Dark Dragonite
December 21st, 2004, 06:33 PM
descibe my room..well one word MESSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onizuka04
December 21st, 2004, 06:34 PM
Small very small.It's not even a bedroom it's a anyroom.It's used for anything.My room is jacked up.My mom gives me no freewill.

AngelWolfie
December 21st, 2004, 06:40 PM
I don't usually even enter my room except to play my GCN..I don't like my bed so I sleep out in the living room, but I think my room is pretty messy...

-Riyuko-
December 21st, 2004, 06:55 PM
OMG! For once I can post in a thread like this and announce that my room is actually clean. xD On Sunday I received a new bed, and I sort of had to clean my room to fit it in there. I also got a horse blanket! ^o^

Lets see...on my walls there are about 15 horse posters. ^^; And I have a desk covered with art supplies, my television, some stuffed animals, and a phone. xD I also have a bookshelf with thousands of books on it. @_@; The book shelf in the only thing that isnt very organised, and that is so because it isnt big enough to hold all my books and my movies. xD;

--Karli

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 21st, 2004, 06:59 PM
My room,humm,Messy,and its not becuz of me,its becuz oof my bro .I'll take a picture of my room to show every one. :D :D

Teara
December 21st, 2004, 07:22 PM
I love my room <3

What little wall zpace I have iz painted white and covered with ocean thingz. On one wall iz a beautiful brazz zculpture of two humpback whalez *.* a calf and it'z mother. On another wall iz a pozt of all kindz of whalez. And on another wall iz a really cool sunglazz window my ztepdad inztalled into my wall with lightz behind it. It lookz zo nice when it'z lit up in the dark. Under the window iz a table with a clear top. The table ztand iz a zculpture of two dolphinz in wavez.
I have a big walking clozet and inzide are a bunch of pozterz of my favorite actorz and bandz along with my jeanz.
I have a really tall bed with a blue comferter and tonz of decorative pillowz. On my bed iz a fairly zmall throw that haz Asian...izh patterz and bedz on the endz. It'z red zo it really ztandz out in my blue carpetted room but it looked zo preatty I had to buy it o.o
I only have one window in my room, and next to it iz my entertainment center and a chair. In front of that iz an old recliner with a blue trow on it.
I dont' think there'z much elze in my room except a bunch of picturez zcattered on the floor and my dreazer and bed ztand ^^...oh, and my bookzhelf with a bunch of book zeriez and art zupliez on in.

Kelsey
December 21st, 2004, 07:42 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...I have to share a room with my sister. >< But, both of our bed ar adjacent from each other, and there's a dresser in between them with my sister's bird cage on top of it. Then, at the foot of my bed is my dresser with my lizard cage on top. In the corner is our TV and next to that would be the closet door. ^o^ Our room is getting hard wood flooring this winter, so we have old carpet scraps on the floor for us to walk on until we get the flooring put in. (we had to rip out our old carpet XD). Well, nothing exciting here. XD Just an old ordinary room. ^^

~Kelsey

100marios
December 21st, 2004, 07:45 PM
My room? Alright, but I must warn you...
*Drives up in a safari car*
It's a jungle in there, hehe.

Since my room is where we keep all our different games and such, it has been officially dubbed "The Entertainment Room" house-wide, hehe. In reality though it's actually quite small and pretty basic. I usually spruce it up whenever it's a mess, so more often than not my room is spick and span, (Suprise, suprise, hehe) with the occassional glass or bowl from food my sisters and I were able to sneak past my mom, hehe. The walls are covered with two different shades of brown along with a map of the U.S., a ceramic plate with a handprint from when I was 5 embedded on it, and two license plates from California and Florida. Near the entrance I have a dresser where I place all my different knick-knacks and photos, and all sorts of pictures my little sister draws and forgets to take back to her room, hehe. If there's anything that needs some cleaning it would be my closet, for that's where I keep all our board games and other toys, not to mention my shoes and clothes and several computer gizmos my dad stores in there, all inside and surrounding my old entertainment center (Where I also keep the dozens of videos of Pokemon I've recorded, starting from the episode "Riddle Me This" from the Kanto series, ah hehe). Back out of the wilds of my closet is my black leather chair (For maximum comfort when both playing games and watching movies! *Sprawls himself on top of it and claps for a glass of lemonade* It's the best seat in the house, hehe) in front of a really large window. My saxophone case is next, connecting my chair to my full-sized bed, decorated with a rather intricate comforter my grandmother gave me. Then I have my computer on top of an old wooden desk with a shelf hovering overhead, propping up a small globe, my phone, my alarm clock, (I placed it up there so I would purposely have to spring myself out of bed each morning to turn it off, in an effort to wake me up. Unfortunately, it doesn't exactly work as planned, hehe) and Aragorn, Gimli, and Gandalf action figures (My older sister has Legolas perched on her own dresser, heh). Then there's my lamp and my 30-something inch TV on a black stand, where I keep my Gamecube, VCR, and DVD player.

And that pretty much wraps things up!
*Tips up a safari hat*
We're glad you could join us and we hoped you enjoyed the tour, hehe.

Kayleigh
December 21st, 2004, 08:34 PM
I was just thinking of making a thread like this, lol. O_o Anyway...

My room's not huge or really fancy, but it's fairly large and I've decorated it nicely. I'll try to give you all a detailed description.

It's on the second floor of our home, right across my brother's room. It has a carpeted floor, which I like because it's more comfortable for a bedroom. I guess that the first thing you would notice when you walked in would be my TV, since I have it sitting close to the door on a small stand, which has glass doors at the bottom that I can open and store things in. I usually keep my Playstation 2 and DVD player in there. I have the TV mostly facing my bed, but I can still see it when I'm sitting at my desk, which is to the right of it. (Uh, am I explaining this well?)

Anyway, the desk is made out of light-colored wood, and it's pretty big with several drawers in it. It's where I draw and keep all of my art supplies. (So, paper actually isn't scattered everywhere! Whoo-hoo!) I have a lamp sitting on top of it as well, so that I can draw at night without getting nagged at to turn off my main light, muahaha.

Near my desk, against one of the walls is a shelf (It matches the desk). I usually set my purse, cell phone, and other knick-knacks that I use often on top, while at the bottom I keep all of my DVDs, tapes, CDs, and video games. The middle shelf is currently empty because I just got it and I'm still deciding on what to put there, eh heh. ^_^;

My bed is the closest thing to that. It's actually only a twin size, but I don't really like to sleep in humongous beds anyway, so I don't mind. I don't sleep with anyone else so it's comfortable to me. As for the comforter, it has a Hawaiian-type pattern on it. (My mom almost forced me to make my room Hawaiian and ocean themed since I'm from Hawaii, lol.) It's very pretty and soft, with Hibiscus flowers on it. The inside sheets match too, along with the pillowcase.

And next to my bed is another little drawer thing, where I usually set my alarm clock and keep various other things. It doesn't really have much purpose, but I still use it to set drinks on when I'm reading in bed or whatever.

On the other side of my room is my dresser, where I kind of set everything when I walk into my room. o_o; It's honestly a mess, lol. I've cleared it off many times, but it's just a habit of mine to set things on top of there. I have a ton of books, pictures, and other things there. The original decorations that I had set on top of there (...that have now disappeared beneath the other stuff...) were actually a little aquarium thing with fake fish in it that would move around, my dolphin lamp, (It's so pretty!) and a tropical-looking... thing that you can put things in. I don't know what to call it. o_O It's small and has drawers in it, that's all.

The last thing in my room is my closet. I have some of my clothes and shoes in it, of course, extra purses, my huge box filled with Pokmon stuff, (I do have some of it out, but I had to have a place to put the rest! I've had some of the Pokmon stuff in that box for like, seven years. XD You wouldn't believe how much is in there!) and some other random things.

The only other things I could mention are my decorations. I have a ton of Hawaiian decorations on my walls, along with a wooden dolphin thing, a liscense plate from Hawaii, a picture of a hula dancer, a picture of my name written in Chinese characters, a dolphin picture, and two orca pictures. (One was given to me by a friend; he knew someone who could draw them really well and had a picture made for me. It's so pretty! It has a mother and baby orca on it.)

I also have windows in my room! They're near my bed; it's nice to have them because I have a nice view.

That's all that I can think of to say! ...I CAN'T BELIEVE I TYPED THAT MUCH!!! I must seem like I have no life! XD*runs off*

scolari
December 21st, 2004, 08:51 PM
whoa my room is messy i got a sponge bob poster on the ground and under that loads of clothes lol i got a crutches and a brace for my leg on the floor as i tore a ligament my excuse is can't walk it hurts lol

otakugirl14
December 21st, 2004, 09:08 PM
I have my own room, and it's somewhat messy, lol. and it's been attacked by anime pictures, all covering my wall. I have two booksehlves, a desk, and a computer table. And, underneath my pictures, are apple green walls and a sky blue ceiling. I have tons of books and cd's on my shelves, and my bed has been attacked my unmatching pillows.

a typical teenager's room, lol.

Morkula
December 21st, 2004, 09:33 PM
My room? You really don't want to know... o.o
Let's just say that it needs to make a total change by Christmas Eve (so when my grandparents come they can sleep in there and banish me to sleep on the couch -_-)

Elite Four Lance
December 22nd, 2004, 01:44 AM
My room isnt that messy. It can be sometimes though..

TRIFORCE89
December 22nd, 2004, 07:20 AM
I have one poster in my room. It's of the Master Sword. The walls are a very soft blue, not bright though, kinda dull an soft (I like it, if it weren't hard I'd want to hug it). I have windows that overlook onto the street. In front of the windows is a couch type thingy that was put there for me to just relax and read or something. But, now it's just burried under piles of my old stuffed animals (yay Kitty!) since I have nowhere else to put them. I also have a bookcase and a shelf full of videos and DVDs. And a bunch of stacked drawers full of picture I've drawn.

The Fallen
December 22nd, 2004, 09:11 AM
Small and crowded lol.I used to have to share a room so we had bunk beds.
But now that i don't i think im going to get rid of them lol.

HereticSteel
December 22nd, 2004, 09:15 AM
Messy and in an attic, Im too tall for it so im swapping with my little brother hopefully, but its just how i like it!

dumbthingy
December 22nd, 2004, 09:36 AM
Messy. The walls are mostly empty. There's a desk in front of the window. Behind the desk, there's a door. Left of the desk, there are cupboards, wardrobes and stuff. Right of the desk, there's a bed. And a bookshelf.

On the floor, there's stuff. On the desk, there's stuff.

Now, a construction image (no scale or whatever):

+-------+---[--------Window--------]-----------+
|.......|......+----------------+..............|
|.......|......|................|......stuff...|
|.......|......|......Desk......|...+----------+
|.......|......|................|...|..........|
|.......|......+----------------+...|..........|
|.......|...........................|..........|
|.......|......stuff.on.the.floor...|....Bed...|
|.......|...........................|..........|
|.......|........|\.................|..........|
|.......|........|..\...............|.[pillow].|