View Full Version : Leaving......

November 26th, 2003, 9:21 PM
Im sad to report that I am leaving PC. Most likely leaving PC. I have been too busy IRL and my parents say I cant be on the computer much anymore. Hopefully i will still get to visit someday. I will definatly miss you Cosmo!

Hiroshi Sotomura
November 26th, 2003, 9:26 PM
Oh no. It's time for you to go? :(
Well, I hope to see you again too.
Say something, Cassie.
Cya later, Junichi.

November 26th, 2003, 9:28 PM
bye Junichi! we'll miss ya!

November 26th, 2003, 9:29 PM

One of my bestest friends are leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? So tragic!!!! I'm going to miss you sooooooo much. I'm going to be sooooo lonely without you :'( :'(

November 26th, 2003, 9:31 PM
great! now Junichis leavin...i wish i coulda got to know ya Junichi...come back! well i guess we'll see ya around...

November 26th, 2003, 9:35 PM
I expect a few more copy cats will be leaving here shortly too. All this bad news just makes you feel a little down in the dumps.

November 26th, 2003, 9:42 PM
yeah especially when there good/veteran members!

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
November 26th, 2003, 10:46 PM
I'm a veteran since January 4 2003! Well Junichi you remind me of my first days at PC. You and Cassie. I will miss you very much, so please dont leave completly! I hope to talk to you again,. my old friend...

**how dramatic am I**
**Every thing I said I mean though**
**Farewell, Eli Wend**

November 27th, 2003, 6:01 AM
Sad to see ya leave Junichi, I hope that you can come back someday!

P.S.-Please, no more members leave, or else this place will be a ghost town soon

November 27th, 2003, 9:12 AM
NOOOO!!!!!!!! Not another good member. T~T And I see this on THANKSGIVING? I wish you'd get to stay, Junichi...

November 27th, 2003, 9:22 AM
NOOOO! But I guess...

Bye tthen! I will always remember you.

November 27th, 2003, 9:48 AM
Dont worry! Im not leaving pernamently its just until I get my IRL stuff done and I have too much to do IRL. Im too overwhelmed now, but ill still be on when I get the free time which may not be for a while >.<

Sayonara for now,

November 27th, 2003, 3:58 PM
Aww, its too bad, you seem like such a cool person.

Well, visit PC again ^_^

*waves farewell for now*

November 27th, 2003, 5:27 PM
Well, that's good that atleast it's not permanent. ^_^ *runs off to convince Blaine to do the same*

November 27th, 2003, 5:33 PM
Well the main reason i was gonna leave was cause have to many things IRL to do, to! but i gets um done! :D