PDA

View Full Version : For fans of the Sonic series and the grass-type starters...

Strawberry Delcatty
December 22nd, 2004, 11:05 PM
I always get the urge to post this poll, but I'm usually either too chicken to do so or never get the chance...

Anyway, Sonorita (Sonic + Chikorita), Shadoko (Shadow + Treecko), or Minasaur (Mina + Bulbasaur) ... which sounds like a good combination to you?

I'm sorta torn apart between Sonorita (for Chikorita, my personal favorite Grass starter) and Shadoko (I'm in love with Shadow). In the end, I'd vote Shadow. =3

And for those who don't know who know who Mina is, she's the mongoose from the Archie comics. Here's a pic of her: http://kharchie.imess.net/info/miscchar/imagesg2/Mina.jpg

EDIT: I noticed the pic wasn't showing up, so I added a link to the pic instead.

Ryoutarou
December 22nd, 2004, 11:08 PM
Shadako I guess, it sounds like a better mix and more of a real name.

scolari
December 23rd, 2004, 02:43 AM
shadow and treecko all the way i love treecko and show there both my fav in each of their cartoons

Timbjerr
December 23rd, 2004, 09:57 AM
Though I haven't played a Sonic game in forever, I'll still go for Shadoko. Shadow is the most unique of the Sonic characters and Treecko is my favorite Grass starter to date.

--> MOVES <--

Strawberry Delcatty
December 23rd, 2004, 11:59 AM
--> MOVES <--
Sorry. I didn't know this was in the wrong board. :P

Timbjerr
December 23rd, 2004, 12:35 PM
Sorry. I didn't know this was in the wrong board. :P
it's cool, that's what I'm here for. XD

Becca
December 23rd, 2004, 12:40 PM
Shadoko. Shadows my fav from the Sonic series and I like Treeko's evolutions!

Strawberry Delcatty
December 23rd, 2004, 12:48 PM
Looks like Shadow's a popular character in the Sonic series...

But if anyone else is dating him, I'll be forced to shaving your heads. Consider that a warning.

Back on the subject, I think I should request a banner with Mina and Bulbasaur.

Claire
December 24th, 2004, 09:38 AM
I love shadow ^^ and treeko tends to have a similar kind of attitude, so id go for Shadoko

Carlito-san
December 24th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Shadoko.So much cooler.And cooler.

Esupio
December 24th, 2004, 12:12 PM
shadoko sounds cool and my mate likes shadow and treeko shadow is so cool because he is so misunderstood like me cause nobody understand what dyspraxia is *cries*

~Ozy~
December 25th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Sonorita all the way. Sonic's cooler than Shadow any day (as far as I see it), not to mention better-looking AND a classic video-game character. Chikorita'ss closer to the 1st gen, my personal favorite. Shadow's cool and all, but Sonic's cooler.

That being said, I didn't pick Minasaur because Mina is a force of pure evil in the world and should be ruthlessly hunted down and exterminated.

Strawberry Delcatty
December 25th, 2004, 01:15 PM
That being said, I didn't pick Minasaur because Mina is a force of pure evil in the world and should be ruthlessly hunted down and exterminated.
I'm guessing you hate the comics.

~Ozy~
December 25th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Oh, no, I love the comics. I simply hate Mina. I really don't like a lot of the new stuff, actually.

Kairi
December 25th, 2004, 02:54 PM
Or maybe he’s not happy with Sonic/Tails getting so close to her. >P [/geek]

Strawberry Delcatty
December 27th, 2004, 12:31 AM
Or maybe hes not happy with Sonic/Tails getting so close to her. >P [/geek]
I've always been wondering how Sally would react when she learns that Mina's flirting with Sonic.

Murpheos
December 28th, 2004, 01:10 AM
by far, Shadow and Treecko. Both are cool, brooding, warriors who keep to themselves but have a sense of honour

pokejungle
December 28th, 2004, 07:15 AM
I still don't get who Mina is....

I like shadoko the best, although I feel as though I'm jumping on a bandwagon.