PDA

View Full Version : Fish Fan club!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Dragonite
December 23rd, 2004, 07:01 AM
Thats right a fan club for fish.Like the ones that are your pets.
Rules:
most post here often.
No spaming.
stay on topic
you know basic stuff like that.
Well start signing up for the ultimate fan club yet!!!!!!!!!

Undertaker the Deadman
December 23rd, 2004, 08:09 AM
Fish.... I'll join!! Fishes are cool creatures!! Also tasty when cooked... Fish Sticks...ummm...

ryan
December 23rd, 2004, 08:18 AM
what a strange idea... well, i sorta have a fish. i used to have lots of fish in an aquarium. but now i just have a fish bowl that i keep black rocks and an aquarium skull in. i tell people there's a ghost fish in there. (his name's Arr cuz he's a pirate) does that count enough for me to join?

Dark Dragonite
December 23rd, 2004, 08:38 AM
Okay you two are now offical members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!there is still plenty of room for others to join!!!!!!!!!

Undertaker the Deadman
December 23rd, 2004, 12:02 PM
Well for Pet Fishes I have 2 Goldfish. What do u guys have?

Akio123
December 23rd, 2004, 12:47 PM
I love fish too, I must join this club!

22sa
December 23rd, 2004, 01:03 PM
o.o I wanna learn about fish. May I join?

I like Japanese sashimi. (raw fish!!) =P

Dark Dragonite
December 23rd, 2004, 05:04 PM
Alright welcome new members.Here are my current fish:coarlbueatyangelfish,clownfish,tigeroscar;4goldfish,2jackdemseys,pleco,2guppies,
ropefish.I have been in to fish for 5 years at one time I had 6 tanks!!!!!!!!!!!!I use to have alot more fish some more exotic fish than the ones I have now.Oh I'm also looking for a co:owner who Knows alot about fish and has at least 4 years of exp.

ryan
December 23rd, 2004, 05:30 PM
in animal crossing i caught every kind of fish and kept them all in the downstairs of my house. it was so awesome. it was better than the aquarium. the HRA hated it for some reason though... jerks...

Dark Dragonite
December 23rd, 2004, 06:51 PM
Whats your opion A reef tank with a blue hippo tang,or a tank with a qeen angelfish?Also please post the layout/layouts of your tank/tanks.Oh please be descriptive.Announcement:In a year or 2 I may make a website simalar to this one about fish provied enough peaple join.But for now this will do.Oh still looking for more members and co:owner.

Blaze
December 23rd, 2004, 10:05 PM
Fishies :)

I am so joining!

Dark Dragonite
December 24th, 2004, 06:27 AM
Great welcome to the club :D

Dark Dragonite
December 24th, 2004, 07:33 AM
[Sorry for da dubble post]Okay post what fish you have.Also post your favirte fish to eat tasty I like perch and no crab legs don't count.

ryan
December 24th, 2004, 07:49 AM
i like to eat salmon a lot. it's probably my favorite fish to eat. but i still only have a ghost fish. even though i used to have a bunch. my favorites were the little neon tetras. they're so cool.

Dark Dragonite
December 24th, 2004, 03:26 PM
mmmmmmmmm those are diffcult to keep.I like salmon to it's spicey.Actualy I'll eat almost any kind of fish with the exeption of ghostfish lol.

ryan
December 25th, 2004, 04:53 AM
ah, good. i wouldn't want Arr's family to be hurt.

Dark Dragonite
December 25th, 2004, 07:22 AM
Don't worry I don't think anyones going to be eating ghost fish soon.acutally I don't think you can.LoL

Cherrim
December 25th, 2004, 10:07 PM
O_O OMG FISH *JOINS*

^_^; I haven't had pet fish in almost 3 years, but I loved them when I did have them~ We moved and had to get rid of them and then we never got around to setting up the tank again. ;_; I'd love to get more fish, though. ^^; My old fish were mostly Rainbow Tetras, I believe.

=3 And my favourite fish to eat is salmon. Especially on sushi~

<3 <3

Undertaker the Deadman
December 26th, 2004, 07:07 AM
Ummm...Sushi... Well I like that too, I also like eating fried or smoked fish.

TRIFORCE89
December 26th, 2004, 07:34 AM
*joins* I think Erica will be spending a lot of time in here, so....I must join!

When I was little I received two goldfish for Christmas. One died the next day. The other lasted seven years! That fish commited suicide when I went to watch Pokemon The Movie 2000 at the movie theatre. It swam into the plastic tree seaweed decoration thing and tried to swim out of it. Shreaded goldfish. T_T;

I love seafood. Shellfish in particular. Yay mussels! I want to try sushi (the shrimp one in particular), but my mom looks at me strangely when I act different or do things differently than usual. O_O

Eliana
December 26th, 2004, 07:38 AM
*sighs* Here is my sad tale....
For a Jewish Holiday, my parents were running the carnival. We bought 200 fish for it...and we brought home 50....they all died out, until 12 were left in June....I loved 2 dearly-
Chill, and Gill....Chill died....I watched it with my own eyes....and recentely Gil died...*cries* I will join this club in honor of them...we have 4 left today.

Firechu
December 26th, 2004, 12:25 PM
I'll join! Ihave 21 fish, my favorite fish to eat is catfish, and i have 2 percostimus,5 gold fish 10 neons,3 tetras and 1 blue gouromi

ryan
December 26th, 2004, 08:05 PM
O_O OMG FISH *JOINS*

^_^; I haven't had pet fish in almost 3 years, but I loved them when I did have them~ We moved and had to get rid of them and then we never got around to setting up the tank again. ;_; I'd love to get more fish, though. ^^; My old fish were mostly Rainbow Tetras, I believe.

=3 And my favourite fish to eat is salmon. Especially on sushi~

<3 <3
ha! that's me as well. i remember having rainbow tetras, they were so cool, and like i said earlier, salom is awesome for eating. i gave Arr (my ghost fish) more water today so he wouldn't kill me. (he gets angry when he's low on water)

Dark Dragonite
December 28th, 2004, 06:26 PM
I'll join! Ihave 21 fish, my favorite fish to eat is catfish, and i have 2 percostimus,5 gold fish 10 neons,3 tetras and 1 blue gouromi
Cool welcome new members Oh I use to have some blue gouramis to there cool.Club still needs co:owner who fits spects

mudkip9
January 4th, 2005, 02:54 PM
hey you say your 1 on your profile that's on you message.And if you were at the north pole you would have lotsof toys.

Dark Dragonite
January 4th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Uhh ya mmmmm well I [sweat roles down face]Alright I confenfess I don't live at the np.oh right don't spam also want to join?

Usagii
January 4th, 2005, 03:58 PM
I'll join I have two gold fish named Hanako and Yumi^^

Suz
January 4th, 2005, 06:07 PM
you know what? I think I'll join, I just got a 30 gal. fish tank!
and we're gona buy fish for it on saterday! (whoot!)

marillmonster2000
January 6th, 2005, 01:26 AM
I Will Join. I Love Fish. Ever Since I've Owned One, I Have Made A Commitment Never To Eat Fish Again.I Had A Siamese Fighting Fish(Or Betta Fish If You're Pickey), But It Caught Some Kinda Fish Desiese And Died At 3:00 In The Morning. I Miss Him So Much.
*Starts Crying*

Dark Dragonite
January 6th, 2005, 08:12 AM
Okay you are all in oh a 30 gal cool ever hear of parrot fish there hybryds they would be great.:I will also make the next person who asks co:owner After all this isn't saltwaterfish .com

marillmonster2000
January 8th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Can I Be Co-Owner?
Pretty Please?