PDA

View Full Version : Hey Pc!

Dracorus
July 28th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Hey There!

My names Douglas, But i go by alot of nicknames... My Favorite colors are black and lime green. i love dragon types, i know alot of people like them but i am a huge fan. i like any type of pokemon but my favorite is Haxorus (hence my name).

Im also a beginning photoshop user, im not that good but ill be workin on it. i also just got pokemon white, so im still working on it. i seen alot of shops around, ill maybe open one later, but for now, i gotta finish pokemon white. oh well, thanks for readin!

Solyss
July 28th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Welcome to the Community.
Ooh, a photoshop user. <3 You'll find many of those there in the Artist sections, myself included. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Dracorus
July 28th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Welcome to the Community.
Ooh, a photoshop user. <3 You'll find many of those there in the Artist sections, myself included. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Thanks! and ooh really? ill check it out. im not pro but i can do art.

[T]ouko
July 28th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Welcome and good luck =)

I'm also playing White, my starter was Oshawott, what's yours =D

Dracorus
July 28th, 2011, 06:09 PM
ouko;6772322']Welcome and good luck =)

I'm also playing White, my starter was Oshawott, what's yours =D

Omg thats my starter too! only i named mine Zen ;3

BlixxNova
August 11th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Hello!welcome to pc!
My starter pokemon was oshawott as well!

I nicknamed him Poseidon!

I'm a fan of fraxture!

Zorua
August 12th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Heya Douglass! Welcome to PC! <3 I also like dragon types, but I like Dragonite and Altaria as my favorite dragons. ♥

I hope you have a great time here at PC! And I wouldn't worry about the whole photoshop thing. I was once in your position, and the more you use photoshop the better you'll get accustomed with it, especially when you learn new techniques out of messing with it after a while. xD;