PDA

View Full Version : hi all

legendarypokemon
July 29th, 2011, 03:27 AM
I am new here and create small pokemon towns and am currently workind on the Aziza region

Avishka
July 29th, 2011, 04:07 AM
hi legendarypokemon
Welcome to PokeCommunity.
It's great to see ya join the PokeCommunity!
Please do tell us more of yourself. Your hobbies, interests, and all those stuff.
Just be sure to read the rules, and If you need anything, feel free to pm me.. Have fun and enjoy yourself at PC! See ya~

and good luck for your Aziza region:)

legendarypokemon
July 29th, 2011, 04:28 AM
Okay I live in Texas am 13. I love hunting and fishing. but under this redneck is a poke-maniac. I plan on working in the hunting and fishing field but my biggest dream is being a game designer at Gamefreak. my little sister loves pokemon as well

OminousMix
July 29th, 2011, 05:17 AM
Welcome Aboard legendarypokemon. I like your name, plus if you shortne it it turns in to LP which is Let's play...and yeah.
The Aziza Region? I'm guessing your working on a pokemon hack, if you are i can help with some really bad sprites.:pirate:

legendarypokemon
July 29th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Not neccesarilly. OM I just really like building and stuff. and it was something i can do over summer. I dont even know how to make a hack LOL. And thanks i like your name it shorts for om. like Om Nom Nom. LOL. I also just started making fakemons. i dont have any fin yet