PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

MeltyShard378
July 29th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Hey, I'm just a fangirl of pretty much the entire Pokémon franchise. I have a bunch of the handheld games, but not B/W or HG/SS, many trading cards, several little toys from when I was younger, and, yes, "Hey you, Pikachu!" for the N64. I recently read Pokémon Adventures, which became one of my most favorite manga series ever... And today I found out what "shipping" is (favorites are SpecialShipping and Choosenshipping) :3

As for other interests, I love playing music and listening to all kinds of music in many different languages. I draw as a hobby, but I... suck. Pretty badly. I play tennis, but I'm not that great.

Just as a warning: I'm a strange one. But I'm a good friend! I think. :)

~MeltyShard378

Axeliira
July 29th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Your avatar of Umbreon is pretty! Is it your drawing?

Well, let me personally welcome you to the PokeCommunity, MeltyShard! I'm glad that you've joined us. :3 Here at PC we talk about basically anything about Pokemon...yep, we have discussions about the things you mentioned. ^_^ Since you're a manga reader, we do have a sub-forum just about that, located at the Pokemon General (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17) board. :)

We also have discussions that match your interests as well...such as music, art, technology, and more. It's fun to get into the discussions, and the best part is that you'll make everlasting friends here.

Don't be afraid to ask myself, Hiidoran or a higher staff member any questions you may have. Be sure to read the community rules, and I'll see ya around! Have fuuun :)

Blue
July 29th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Hey ~ Welcome to PC!

If you like drawing and you say you suck badly, i'd say otherwise judging by your Avatar, that is if you drew it, looks brilliant! :]!

Hope to see ya around!

MeltyShard378
July 29th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Your avatar of Umbreon is pretty! Is it your drawing?

Well, let me personally welcome you to the PokeCommunity, MeltyShard! I'm glad that you've joined us. :3 Here at PC we talk about basically anything about Pokemon...yep, we have discussions about the things you mentioned. ^_^ Since you're a manga reader, we do have a sub-forum just about that, located at the Pokemon General board. :)

We also have discussions that match your interests as well...such as music, art, technology, and more. It's fun to get into the discussions, and the best part is that you'll make everlasting friends here.

Don't be afraid to ask myself, Hiidoran or a higher staff member any questions you may have. Be sure to read the community rules, and I'll see ya around! Have fuuun :)

Hey ~ Welcome to PC!

If you like drawing and you say you suck badly, i'd say otherwise judging by your Avatar, that is if you drew it, looks brilliant! :]!

Hope to see ya around!

Thank you! And yes, it's my drawing :3

Zorua
July 29th, 2011, 11:41 PM
I missed the days when I had "Hey you, Pikachu!" .___. It was so much fun, but then I lost the microphone and all that other stuff. Not like it would've really helped if I still had them, because my N64 stopped working out of nowhere. :(

Anyway, welcome to PC! And I like your umbreon drawing, and highly disagree that you suck at it. Everyone has their own style of drawing, and they shouldn't ever insult themselves at it if that's what they truly want to stick with. ♥

Have fun here~!