PDA

View Full Version : 'Kay. Now least favorite

Gymnotide
July 29th, 2011, 02:42 PM
ITT: Because negativity always breeds fun conversation.
Who is your least favorite celebrity? And why?

Gold warehouse
July 29th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Nobody. There are plenty that don't interest me, and I only pay attention to ones that I like and are interesting. I can't dislike them if I know nothing about them!

Livewire
July 29th, 2011, 06:15 PM
I despise anything and everything that has to do with Jersey Shore.

Kyoko
July 29th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Katherine Heigel

I've read about so much ~diva~ behavoir from her, and not to mention, I still hate that she sat in an interview and bad mouthed the movie she was in after she was lucky enough to even be offered the script. If she didn't like the movie that much, why bother accepting the script when there are plenty of other actresses who are probably more grateful for the work.

-ty-
July 29th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Jordon Sparks! She is an extreme advocate for purity rings; what makes her think that she can act like my grandma! I love how she said, "I just have one thing to say about promise rings. It's not bad to wear a promise ring, because not everybody — guy or girl — wants to be a sl*t." Well everyone, I guess that makes me a sl*t, lmao.

If we were talking about strictly non-entertainment celebs, I'd have to say ANNE COULTER! I hate her like no other person on Earth!

Gymnotide
July 29th, 2011, 10:17 PM
I... Honestly can't think of anyone right now.
Uh. Miley Cyrus.

I despise anything and everything that has to do with Jersey Shore.

Travesty lol!
They're so dumb it's funny.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 30th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Ke$ha and Lady Ca Ca Ga Ga just because of their horrible music lyrics and voices.

:t354:TG

Boomburst
July 30th, 2011, 01:21 PM
I hate any celebratory that is related to Disney. None of them have any talent and they can't sing for crap.

Shining Raichu
August 8th, 2011, 05:11 PM
I can't stand any of the teen stars currently going around because they're obnoxious and seeing them speak makes me cringe.

Also, Jersey Shore people like Live Wire said. I really hate that we live in a world where those sorts of people are allowed to be celebrities.

Avey
August 8th, 2011, 05:20 PM
lady gaga. don't get me wrong, i appreciate the talent she has (god knows so many other mainstream artists don't have any), she can sing, write, apparently she can even produce her own beats and she can sort of play the piano. ive even danced to her music at clubs (in my defence though that was because a good looking female asked me to dance with her, not because i actually felt the need to dance to her music). the problem with her and im being completely honest here is that i just think she's a freak

Anders
August 8th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Also, Jersey Shore people like Live Wire said. I really hate that we live in a world where those sorts of people are allowed to be celebrities.

I love Jersey Shore. The girls look nice, the guys are buff and they all know how to get laid and have a good time.

the problem with her and im being completely honest here is that i just think she's a freak

She also likes to say she has a big juicy ****. Take that as you will.

Harley Quinn
August 8th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Justin Timberlake.
I don't know which mystical being thought it would be a good idea to raise his career from the dead, but whoever's fault it is, you should be ashamed of yourself. His singing, just no, his lovelife, no, and I'm not even going to talk about the travesty that is his acting.