PDA

View Full Version : A wild xGrayx appeared!

xGrayx
July 29th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Hi, everyone! I'm xGrayx, but I suppose it would be simpler to call me Gray. I'm originally from Bulbagarden (Known as -Gray- on there), and I hope everyone here is as great as they are. I'm looking forward to my time here on PokeCommunity, and I hope you'll all come to enjoy my being here.

-xGrayx

miley810
July 29th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Welome buddy! I'm glad you decided to join PC. The rps do last longer, and are much better picked than on BG.

Zorua
July 29th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Hiya Gray! Welcome to PC! :D

Around these forums, you'll find quite a few friendly members who are willing to communicate with you(but you've got to put the effort in first, of course!), and from personal experience, each and every member on PC is really cool, and I wouldn't have the forum any other way.

Do have an enjoyable experience here, and if anything, do PM the moderators of this forum if you have any questions or concerns about the community as a whole or anything!

Runs With Scissors
August 19th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Hi, everyone! I'm xGrayx, but I suppose it would be simpler to call me Gray. I'm originally from Bulbagarden (Known as -Gray- on there), and I hope everyone here is as great as they are. I'm looking forward to my time here on PokeCommunity, and I hope you'll all come to enjoy my being here.

-xGrayx
Nice to meet you Gray! I just started here about 2 days ago and i like it! I think you will like it to ,and meet lots of nice friends and people just like i have. :)

VelocityQ
August 21st, 2011, 11:30 AM
Wow. New users pretty much everyday....And Pokemon is supposedly getting less popular.... Anyway....Welcome! Hope you have a great time here!