PDA

View Full Version : hey...

pawsjerm
July 31st, 2011, 07:16 PM
Hey, so I've been playing pokemon games since they first came out, but after playing gold I figured I was too old for it, but after playing a little of my brothers white version i decided to get back into it.
Through some random googleing I came across the pokecommunity site a couple times, but I didn't really explore all that it had to offer until I found the tutorials section. Once i found that I decided to look around the rest of the site. After looking around i knew i had to join.

Minerva
July 31st, 2011, 09:03 PM
It's really worthwhile on what the PokeCommunity has to offer. Welcome aboard! Glad you joined us, and glad you found us on Google! :D You're never too old to play Pokemon. :3 You can totally get into the gaming discussions by lurking around the Current Generation Gaming boards (which includes B/W and HG/SS) as well as the General Pokemon Gaming board (which includes the Advanced Generation, RBY and GSC). ^_^ We also have other discussion topics like the anime, manga, and even the TCG, if that interests you. :)

I'm glad you found the Tutorials section pretty useful. I hope you enjoy it here as well. ^_^ Read the community rules if you haven't done so...and contact myself or Hiidoran if you have any questions. See ya around and have fuuun :3