PDA

View Full Version : Basically my Introduction

Clusterfudge
July 31st, 2011, 08:12 PM
Hi there, I have always lurked around but never started an account here. My first attempt with forums lasted for a good while but everyone seemed pissed off at each other.
I stopped going there when I realized that I was angrier at the forum than not, so I basically became a lurker.
I love the hacking section, and I am actually working on a hack of my own, (not Pokemon though, Fire Emblem). I am certainly not the best, but spriting is a hobby that I enjoy, and my bull-headedness makes me have my own style, (much to the chagrin of others at the old forum).
I hope to post a bit on this forum and basically here to say,
Hello...

Denny Hamlin
July 31st, 2011, 09:18 PM
HELLO THERE!~ :P (lol just felt like saying it. xD).

Your experience with forums will be much different here at the PokeCommunity. The people here are quite friendly, and you'll be making everlasting friends. ^_^ You should give forums another chance as they're not trying to bite. There are a lot of great places to visit here (especially the Pixel Art section, as I see you're a spriter. :3).

Well, anyways... welcome aboard~! I'm sure you'll so-totally enjoy it here! Hiidoran and I are always around if you need any help. And read the rules if you get the chance to do so. I wish you luck on your current hack, and have fun!