PDA

View Full Version : A Blaziken =D

Pokedragonfire
December 23rd, 2004, 01:23 PM
A drawing of Blaziken =D I luv my Blazikens! Umm...he's disproportional I know I made his head too big and his arms too short. >_< I tried making at least his beak more realistic. I think I'll make him into my new avatar and maybe stick him in a banner as well.

http://home.comcast.net/~blazedragon/pokemon/blaziken1.jpg

Well it's not done and yes I know he's missing a tail.

Kelsey
December 23rd, 2004, 01:26 PM
Awwwwws, it looks really good, but you should finish it before showing it to us. ^___^ Other than that, the face looks much more realistic than it does in the anime, I likez it. =3 Good job!

~Kelsey

Elite Four Lance
December 23rd, 2004, 01:44 PM
Nice picture. The eyes were really cool. ^^

Simmons_2.0
December 23rd, 2004, 01:46 PM
Wow really good. I could never draw that good.

Forest Grovyle
December 23rd, 2004, 02:25 PM
I really love the face! :D The beak looks great! ^_^ I like that you have added a touch of realism to Blaziken's look! :) I can't wait to see the finished version! ;)

Shikon no Tama
December 23rd, 2004, 06:12 PM
The finished verion will pwn me.XD

I luvies it! It may not be finished, but it's so realistic and nice. I like the way you put so much time into it's shading and it looks proportinal. I'm really looking forward to the finished version in all it's beauty and coolness!

Dark Dragonite
December 23rd, 2004, 06:19 PM
Wow it looks really good I give it 8/1oThe upperbody looks really nice but the feet/leg stance could use a little work for a perfect 10 but keep it up it looks really awsome.

Pokedragonfire
December 24th, 2004, 09:01 AM
Here I finished. :)

http://home.comcast.net/~blazedragon/pokemon/blaziken2.jpg

I added some fire and changed the background. He's kinda textured too, except his hair. He is going to be my new avatar :3

PichuSecretBase
December 24th, 2004, 09:12 AM
Dude! That's awesome!~~ <333 Keep up the great work your really good =DD

Sylphiel
December 24th, 2004, 12:24 PM
Even though the blaziken looks a bit short...it's great. XD The texture in the coloring itself really helps the picture, and I like that realistic beak. ^^

STaLIS
December 24th, 2004, 01:44 PM
hmm. Thats pretty nice :) you still need to add the tail :p

Elite Four Lance
December 25th, 2004, 05:30 AM
The finished one is awesome. It seems like youve had put a lot of work in that picture.