PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

Raizhu
August 1st, 2011, 08:34 AM
New user here. Yay.
I've been lurking here for quite a while. Since I don't really care for lurking, I made an account.
If you can't figure out what my favorite Pokemon is, you need to see a doctor.
Yeaaaah. That's it.

Adventure
August 1st, 2011, 08:38 AM
Hi Raizhu! Actually I think it's Raichu but it could also be Charmander... ;) Raichu is one of my favorite pokémon.

I hope that you'll have a good time around here and find some part of PokéCommunity that you will come to love, like most do.

See you around~

Raizhu
August 1st, 2011, 08:49 AM
Hi Raizhu! Actually I think it's Raichu but it could also be Charmander... ;) Raichu is one of my favorite pokémon.

I hope that you'll have a good time around here and find some part of PokéCommunity that you will come to love, like most do.

See you around~
My favorite mon is Raichu, I just like that picture of Charmander. =P
Glad to see you like Raichu too, and thanks!

Sterling
August 1st, 2011, 09:05 AM
Hooray for a new user! :D Welcome to PC, Raizhu! By your username I did figure that your favorite Pokemon is Raichu...which is also my favorite as well. :D It's awesome to hear that you've created an account after a while of lurking... which means you are ready to jump in the discussions and the stuff PC has to offer. ^_^ You'll enjoy discussions from B/W to the anime to the TCG, as well as non-Pokemon topics such as art, gaming, and technology. :D

Please do enjoy it here. And be sure to ask myself & Hiidoran any questions you may have. Of course, read the forum rules and you'll be fine! Have fun at PC~!

デジャウ゛
August 1st, 2011, 11:54 AM
Hi,Raizhu(could you be Bulbagarden's Raizhu?)anyways hope you'll like here ^^
Y u ask?Cuz PC rocks ^^

Infel
August 1st, 2011, 12:05 PM
Ooooh. Raichu is one of my favorites as well! I'm Infel, the electric type lover. ^.^
I'm new here as well. I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away!

Raizhu
August 2nd, 2011, 11:33 PM
Thanks for the welcome everybody!