PDA

View Full Version : Ello dere`

Johnster
August 1st, 2011, 12:43 PM
Eya dere, I'm new here.

I've been lurking around these forums for a while though, looking for complete hacks to play and reading about new Pokemon hack games. There's some things that I can't do when I'm only a guest so I deiced to make an account. My name is John and I'm 14 years old :)

Glad to meet ya all!

Surigamaru
August 1st, 2011, 01:24 PM
Hello der, mate.

It's nice to see more and more hackers joining the community. I'm sure you already visited the ROM hacking sub-forum and checked things out, but in case you are looking for complete or almost-complete hacks, I suggest looking at the Hacks Showcase (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=184). Instead of just looking at the hacks, why don't you try it out yourself? There are numerous tutorials to get you started and people willing to help out if you have any problems.

Anyways, John, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here and drop me a message if you have anything on your mind.

Avishka
August 2nd, 2011, 05:15 AM
hi John
I'm happy to hear that you've decided to make an account and join us! Welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity!
as Surigamaru said There are numerous tutorials to get you started and people willing to help out if you have any problems. :)
there's lots to do here at PC, and I hope you do enjoy yourself here!
remember to read and follow the rules. no one likes a rule breaker.:P
If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away!:)
Have fun at PC! See ya~

Johnster
August 2nd, 2011, 11:29 AM
@Surigamaru, Thanks for welcoming me.
I've downloaded loads of hack tools to help me out with it but so far I still can't get the hang of it.
All I can do so far is change the text and change the starter's Pokemons and movesets xD!
Making new maps/towns are so hard and scripting is just too complicated for me, haha.

@Avishka, Thanks for welcoming me! I'll read the rules as soon as I can!
Yeah, if I need any help, I'll ask ya!