PDA

View Full Version : New! Guy

d4rkpnio
August 1st, 2011, 11:39 PM
Hi! Guys I'm new here and i been looking for a perpect forum for pokemon trading so I think I finally found it :D

excuse but how can i make a new thread it say i have to make 15 post really?? because i really want to make my thread so can you give me an advice how to do the 15 post thing!

Cadance
August 2nd, 2011, 08:22 AM
excuse but how can i make a new thread it say i have to make 15 post really?? because i really want to make my thread so can you give me an advice how to do the 15 post thing!

I'll send you a PM about that in a sec. fiiiiirst I need to welcome you. haha xD

Well, I see you're in for some trading, right? Welcome aboard! I assume you took a visit to the Trade Corner, right? Over there, you can create your own trade thread (which is what you're trying to do...which I'll PM you about in a sec), trade with other PC members, and check to see if your traded Pokemon aren't hacked. I'm glad you found the perfect forum for it. :D

Please do enjoy yourself, and have fun here at PC! Be sure you read the rules...and don't be afraid to ask myself or Hiidoran any questions you may have. :3