PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Simmy93
August 2nd, 2011, 02:26 PM
Hi there,

I have been meaning to sign up to these forums for so long and now i've actually done it! Woop woop! I am an eighteen Year old from Northern Ireland and I love Pokémon even though it isn't fashionable anymore where i'm from these days! I recently became very interested in creating my own game through ROM hacking although I love the proper games as well! I'm currently playing Black and replaying Heart Gold, Platinum and Emerald!

I hope to contribute a lot to the forum! I used to be the PokéExpert amongst my friends before they turned to the dark side.. I continue that by knowing all there is to know! If I were to class myself as anything it would be a Co-ordinator. I love pokémon contests!

I hope for many years of happiness here! (Cheesy, oh yes!)

-Simmy

Meganium
August 2nd, 2011, 02:38 PM
Awesome! A ROM hacker, I see. I'm sure you have visited the Emulation section of the forums, right? It's a pretty big section and it has everything you need...from the tools, to the teams, to the advice. :D Many ROM hacking members are willing to help you out with your hack. :)

There are also other areas to explore... in fact...there are so many! If you're looking for some great discussions about Pokemon games (more so, the games you're currently playing), why not head on over to the Current Pokemon Gaming (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=201) discussions, which houses Black & White, HG/SS and D/P/Pt...as well as the General Pokemon Gaming (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10) discussions. I hope you become a great contributor, in the meantime not only you're going to contribute, you'll be meeting great friends that will last. <3

By the way... welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity! :3 Please do enjoy your stay here. If for any reason you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact myself or my partner Hiidoran. We're here to help. :3 Be sure you read the rules, and have fuuuun~