PDA

View Full Version : What ruined your day?

G.U.Y.
August 2nd, 2011, 07:31 PM
This thread is a spin-off of the "What was the highlight of your day?" (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=259007) thread.

One of the nice things about this thread too is that hopefully people will post in it multiple times since it can spread over multiple days.

Fire away!

zappyspiker
August 2nd, 2011, 07:44 PM
3 August 2011

I woke up really early today so I was tired for most of my classes and I couldn't really concentrate

shenanigans
August 3rd, 2011, 04:05 AM
i saw that someone had stolen my thread

Waking up at 6am and not falling asleep again although I didn't really need to be up until 7:30 at the earliest lol. Sucks since I went to sleep at about 3 or something stupid like that.

Katholic Nun
August 3rd, 2011, 04:20 AM
A customer walking into my store right on closing time and taking nearly ten minutes to pick what they wanted, despite me telling them we had to close.

Naruto Uzumaki
August 3rd, 2011, 12:08 PM
Well, for me, it was when my parents told me my uncle is going to stay over and I'm getting booted from my room. We have a nice guest room, which is bigger than my room, yet nobody really uses it :/

Raizhu
August 3rd, 2011, 12:12 PM
Being dragged all over the place.

Talli
August 3rd, 2011, 12:16 PM
breaking promises to a small child for someone else

Gold warehouse
August 3rd, 2011, 08:44 PM
I had to have a tooth removed and it was not pleasant :( blood loss makes me feel ill.

shenanigans
August 3rd, 2011, 09:02 PM
Looking at the clock and realising that it's 6am and I'm meant to be working today lol. ):

Anastasia.R
August 3rd, 2011, 10:29 PM
I woke up early to go to the farm with my god mother, right?

I fall asleep again and she didn't wake me up. ;-;

Pokemon Trainer Touko
August 4th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Something's wrong with my phone. ):< So stupid.

2Cool4Mewtwo
August 4th, 2011, 07:26 PM
I lost 7 out of 7 uber battles with my friends... I've never had this kind of bad competitive record u_u... My friends made fun of me also T_T (though not a single crap was given by me)

Gold warehouse
August 4th, 2011, 07:33 PM
I ate loads of chocolate, then had to lay down because I ate too much and myself feel sick. :(
My cat thought I was crazy and pawed my face, then I started laughing because I pictured myself dying on the sofa whilst being hit by Sooty the cat, and laughing made me feel worse.

lahishendeeir
August 4th, 2011, 09:24 PM
er'one givin' me feverrr~

Kyoko
August 4th, 2011, 10:00 PM
My puppy is staying overnight at the animal hospital because she's sick :( I miss her and want her better, she was sick all day and I had no clue what to do and I was home by myself trying to clean up after her and keep her calm. I just want my puppy healthy and i'm worried about her.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 4th, 2011, 11:10 PM
August 4: Not getting my daily nap in and being cranky and irritable afterward. Also, finding out that I'm now very far behind on downloading Pretty Cure episodes...

Jubilation
August 5th, 2011, 12:28 AM
August 5th.

My friend Simon generally annoying the hell out of me.

G.U.Y.
August 5th, 2011, 06:52 PM
August 5th, 2011
Lena Katina (red haired girl from t.A.T.u.) released her new music video and it's soooo amazing! <3
My IBS was almost completely unnoticable today! What a rare occasion! Maybe these pills be working! :D

In response to the thread that is the exact opposite..

Lena Katina's new video shows uncensored boobs so I can't post it everywhere on PC like I was originally planning too! ;o; But since they're not showed in a sexual way, it's still on Youtube - just flagged so you need to be 18 or over.

Anna
August 5th, 2011, 07:22 PM
My low point today was probably noticing that my most recent fic still has the record low for views after 2 days ot of any of my fics. :< Or perhaps my ankles hurting all day and still having to walk all over the place.

2Cool4Mewtwo
August 5th, 2011, 07:33 PM
I gained 3 pounds... It really hurts when I go up the scale and see the number increase. I hate it. Well, that means playing with my friends tomorrow. We'll probably play soccer.

Captain Hobo.
August 5th, 2011, 09:53 PM
All of the pain of pulling my tooth out. Now, I found out that I have another one loose :-\

Galukxy
August 6th, 2011, 12:52 AM
I was having a nice dream until my neighbors dog started barking, which then woke me up.

shenanigans
August 6th, 2011, 08:39 AM
Having to work for most of the day on a Saturday, lol. That and the stupid number of stupid customers. The place I work is so popular on weekends, especially with kids, who have no idea of what they're even looking for so it's so much harder to help people out because they're clueless. ):

Certainly didn't ruin my day, though! (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6788164&postcount=31)

Captain Hobo.
August 6th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Waking up at 12:30 p.m

I miss half of the day:(

shenanigans
August 6th, 2011, 05:59 PM
The absolute rubbish going on in Tottenham right now.

Google 'tottenham riots' if you're interested at all.

Mr. Downstairs
August 6th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Getting a notice in the mail informing me that my bank account was overdrawn thanks to Netflix ever so kindly billing me for a service I canceled months ago. Unfortunately, I have to wait until tomorrow to fix it.

Anna
August 6th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Everything piling up to make me just snap today. :(

Captain Hobo.
August 6th, 2011, 10:47 PM
Okay, so far since it is August 7th I ripped another tooth out (yes, I know I just lost one the other day).

It hurt really bad and I have never had that much blood from a tooth. Blood was gushing everywhere :'(

King Gumball
August 7th, 2011, 12:59 AM
Watching the rigged scoring for round 1 of three in the Masterchef finale...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 9th, 2011, 05:20 AM
August 9th 2011

Waking up at 6:00 a.m. to go to work when I didn't get enough sleep -_-"

:t354:TG

Kevin
August 9th, 2011, 07:25 AM
My freaking dad annoyed me about not eating breakfast right away after brushing my teeth.