PDA

View Full Version : What's your favourite colour?

Mew~
August 4th, 2011, 12:29 AM
Pretty simple easy question if you ask me. My favourite colour would have to be Red, my favourite shades would be Scarlet and Burgundy.

Bluerang1
August 4th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Blue. Used to be purple when I was like 5 or something. So I basically like that dark cool shade.

Patatas Fritas
August 4th, 2011, 12:58 AM
Fun fact, my favourite colour is one of the font colours on here.

So... Blue or Purple

It changes between those two, at the moment I prefer purple.

Chiar
August 4th, 2011, 01:23 AM
I love pine green. It makes me feel refreshing.

PlatinumDude
August 4th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Purple was my favorite color during my childhood, but now I like blue. I still like certain shades of purple, though.

Shining Raichu
August 4th, 2011, 03:13 AM
http://www.welditnfs.com/products/hipsheet/Hewi_70_Bottle_Green.JPG

Bottle green is my favourite colour. Or any shade of dark green really. I don't know why, it just always has been :)

Pokemon Trainer Touko
August 4th, 2011, 03:56 AM
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg842/scaled.php?server=842&filename=pink1rn.png&res=medium http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg688/scaled.php?server=688&filename=pink2m.png&res=medium http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg842/scaled.php?server=842&filename=pink3.png&res=medium
... & Purple and green and sliver and grey and white :D

Seуmour
August 4th, 2011, 04:07 AM
That default light green color you find in Paint.

Sweet Candace
August 4th, 2011, 06:00 AM
My favorite color growing up was red. Then, for some reason, I stopped liking the color, and then my favorite color became navy blue.

Weird...

Talli
August 4th, 2011, 06:25 AM
the color of Sally's hair ( she's the squirrel in Avvy)

Kyoko
August 4th, 2011, 07:57 AM
Turquoise is my favorite color :) I love getting bracelets and necklaces in that color, and my prom dress was turquoise as well.

I'm also a big fan of metallics like silver and gold as well. I usually always will pair turquoise and silver together.

2Cool4Mewtwo
August 4th, 2011, 08:07 AM
Gold is my top, #1 favorite color. Purple comes very close though (primarily because of Mewtwo)

Esper
August 4th, 2011, 08:58 AM
I like cornflower blue ████ and cobalt blue ████. Tangerine ████ is another one I like and happens to be the color of my toenails at the moment.

Ayselipera
August 4th, 2011, 09:25 AM
I really like blue, but I tend to only for for dark shades of blue such as navy. Typically I like every color pretty evenly as long as they're dark shades which is very apparent in all my clothing. So sometimes I force myself to buy something bright just to add some life to my closet. It's a bad habit! The only color I've never been able to come around to is pink. Something is just obnoxious about it.

Meganium
August 4th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Green. Any type of green color is my favorite...even neon green. xD Black and sky blue come in a close second. Pink is my least favorite, it doesn't really appeal to me at all.

Kelp
August 4th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Green or orange. It sorta depends, my favorite color changes as time progresses. xD

Overlord Drakow
August 4th, 2011, 09:56 AM
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAA!

"But that is a tone!" I hear you cry. Fine, if you want to stack the deck like that then I am a fan of different shades of red too. The colour of this text is appealing for example.

Raizhu
August 4th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Blue, green, and orange. I don't know, I just like them.

Osiris
August 4th, 2011, 09:29 PM
I prefer darker shades of different colours (maroon, navy blue, forest green, etc.) but I don't actually have one favourite colour. I also like bluish-gray, but that would be more of a shade than a colour.

clacla$$$
August 4th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Mine is Lime Green. Idk why, it just is.

Alli
August 4th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Teal, silver, and pink. Because I'm super manly.

Snivi
August 4th, 2011, 10:13 PM
It used to be blue but not its pink <3.

Alice
August 4th, 2011, 10:59 PM
Orange

Some poll that I saw said that only 8% of whatever group they polled said orange was their favorite. I feel so special. :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 4th, 2011, 11:06 PM
Used to be blue, now it's purple. I just love its deep, rich hue :)

Avishka
August 5th, 2011, 04:35 AM
it used to be pink and red but now it is purple

Anders
August 5th, 2011, 02:47 PM
My favorite is white, lol. It's plain but I like it!

Sammi
August 5th, 2011, 03:14 PM
I'm a fan of most shades of pink and orange. They're so bright and lovely. :D idk if I could choose one of them.

After that, I'd say green. Green's pretty cool, too.

Xyrin
August 5th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Orange. ORANGE! I love orange and it looks so amazing. Orange-red is awesome but normal red isn't too great.

zappyspiker
August 5th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Blue, orange and yellow! The colors of Inazuma Japan :D

miju-kun
August 5th, 2011, 04:13 PM
sky blue, navy, dark blue, blue, cobalt blue, turquoise and more shades of blue XD

Forever
August 5th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Blue and orange, though really orange to a lesser extent, but a few years ago I used to really love it. Now I just love blue :3 But in general, I can enjoy most colours as long as they have a good colour scheme to go with it. Oh and some browns look really awesome tbh. And some pinks, and... kay that's about it, lol.

As a child though, green was my favourite, but that changed for some reason, mainly 'cause I noticed others liked blue probably. :x

Ash
August 5th, 2011, 08:01 PM
RED! However, I can't look at too much of pure Red, or else my eyes hurt. I'm more of a fan of darker reds, like this shade or the shade that is my desktop right now. n__n

pokecole
August 5th, 2011, 08:22 PM
http://www.welditnfs.com/products/hipsheet/Hewi_70_Bottle_Green.JPG

Bottle green is my favourite colour. Or any shade of dark green really. I don't know why, it just always has been :)
I have to say this is just my answer all together....

Captain Hobo.
August 5th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Mine favorite color is dark green it looks so cool. It is very calming to me.

Kevin
August 6th, 2011, 07:08 AM
My favourite colour would be... Turquoise? I guess that would be it.

Hikamaru
August 7th, 2011, 01:36 AM
sky blue, navy, dark blue, blue, cobalt blue, turquoise and more shades of blue XD

Same as you, I like blue because of Oshawott.

Spidey
August 7th, 2011, 04:34 AM
Green! Mostly dark green, but I love any kind of green.

Mazen
August 7th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Dark green and blue --I actually started liking the color blue when I got my pokemon blue version. xD

Know-Nothing Bozo the Non-Wonder Dog
August 7th, 2011, 05:13 PM
My favorite color is avocado green. But I also really like mustard yellow and most shades of brown.

docjones2
August 7th, 2011, 07:46 PM
That's a really tough question but if I had to decide I would say black

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 8th, 2011, 08:38 AM
my top three favorite colors are Purple, Black and yes you named it Pink =]

:t354:TG

Owl
August 8th, 2011, 12:06 PM
I'd have to say navy blue/blood red/gold/night black are some of my favorite colors. Nice and simple.

Mr Cat Dog
August 9th, 2011, 08:33 AM
My old answer to this was blue but, having thought about it, I'm not sure that I even have a favourite colour any more. I guess I like some blues (royal, aquamarine) but there can be some really crappy shades as well. But there's no colour that I DO have a fondness for, so blue it is!