PDA

View Full Version : Any Dubstep lovers out there?

~Red
August 4th, 2011, 02:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LoC3wXFYUA

This guy will definately revolutionise Dubstep music as we know it!

King Goodra
August 4th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Your original post is lacking. I've moved this from the other forum you posted it in (Metal generation forum) to here, where the discussion can expand into Dubstepping as a whole. This is now a Dubstep discussion thread!

Nuke
August 4th, 2011, 10:43 AM
I like a few dubstep artists.

Mainly Netsky but I listen to a bit of Nero as well.

Its becoming a pretty popular genre over here.

Tyrantrum
August 6th, 2011, 12:31 AM
I like dubstep. I listen to Skrillex or UKF Dubstep every now and then.

And OH MY GOD. That Pokémon dubstep is simply amaaaaazing. <3

~Red
August 7th, 2011, 02:34 AM
23 is definately a very good artist for dubstep. It's a shame he has not been really "discovered" yet.

I actually produce my own music but it's not nearly as good, you can find it at my soundcloud page:

http://soundcloud.com/dj-snyd

Adventure
August 7th, 2011, 04:03 AM
Whoa, that's one nice remix. I haven't listened to much dubstep but what I have heard, I've liked. Maybe I should try to get into it more :3
I've been listening to Skrillex some and I have friends who are more into it. It's becoming popular here as well.

... omg the bass just blew my ears out... /too weak for dubstep after all xD

Xperious
August 26th, 2011, 11:15 PM
I don't listen to much dubstep, but I liked that. Lavender was one of my favorite towns back in the day.

Snow Phoenix
August 27th, 2011, 06:04 AM
Whoa, that's one nice remix. I haven't listened to much dubstep but what I have heard, I've liked. Maybe I should try to get into it more :3
I've been listening to Skrillex some and I have friends who are more into it. It's becoming popular here as well.

... omg the bass just blew my ears out... /too weak for dubstep after all xD
I know what you mean @-@ I'm completely weak to bass. That's why I don't listen to TOO much, but one's with lighter bass are fine. I prefer my techno to be light.