PDA

View Full Version : GOOOOAAAAL! - Inazuma Eleven Fanclub

Alternative
August 4th, 2011, 06:18 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-N7VvzeKGdaE/ThWETwOt2hI/AAAAAAAAAbU/bilMj5SOcZM/s1600/Inazuma-eleven-logo-ds.jpg

Inazuma Eleven Fanclub

This is a fanclub for all those Soccer people practicing your special Hissatsu techniques in order to score the winning goal with Endou, Gouenji, Kidou and the rest of the crew. That's right, it's the Inazuma Eleven Fanclub! Join if you're a fan of the show, how the game is played, Kazemaru's wicked hair or just anything to do with Inazuma Eleven. :D

If you wish to join the Inazuma Eleven club, just post saying you'd like to join, as well as the position you'd play if you were in the Raimon Eleven.

^_^

Rules
- Follow all Pokecommunity, as well as Other Clubs rules.
- Please refrain from drifting away from the topic, which will always be Inazuma Eleven.
- Respect everyone here. Without that we won't be able to use "The Earth".
- Use spoilers for anything which warrants spoilers, including anything about Inazuma Eleven: GO!
- Have fun, because that's our way of Soccer.

Members:
Captain: Alternative (Midfielder)
- zappyspiker
- Icebloom
- Zet
- Mew~
- King!
- Luso1221
- double trouble!
- ~Pokemoll~
- Dragonite149
- Disko_Rock
- SNOR(es)LAX
- AshleyKetchum

Discussion:
Why does the Inazuma Eleven appeal to you?

zappyspiker
August 4th, 2011, 12:19 PM
I AM HERE! :D

Name: zappyspiker
Position on Teikoku Raimon: zomg too hard to choose! I'd say Goalkeeper but I'd play Midfield as well :/

Too hard to say xD I love everything about INA-11. Maybe the fact that it's a soccer anime, or the fact that their is so much back story to a lot the characters which end up connecting to the other members.
That and it is just so hard to pick a favorite character. Too many characters end up being my favorite xD
Toooo muuuchh I'msoobsessivelulz

thedestinedblade
August 4th, 2011, 02:18 PM
I'd like to join.

Position: Defender, I guess. That's what I played during High School. :D Though my favorite characters in both series are midfielders.

The over the top abilities or hissatsus are what got me hooked right away. They aren't even trying to be realistic here and they're pretty creative. (Great Barrier Reef anyone?) lol

zappyspiker
August 4th, 2011, 02:42 PM
The over the top abilities or hissatsus are what got me hooked right away. They aren't even trying to be realistic here and they're pretty creative. (Great Barrier Reef anyone?) lol

^Another reason why I liked INA-11 cause of that^

(Great Barrier Reef anyone?) lol
I really liked that hissatsu although I'm a huge sucker for God/Majin/Mugen/Mao Hand and Ijigen The Hand for Goal Keeper moves

Alternative
August 5th, 2011, 01:17 AM
That's probably why the show itself does so well, because it sets out to be all mighty and powerful, and you just go with it. :D All those Hissatsu techniques are amazing, however I especially like Mugen the Hand from Tachimukai. <3

Also what's up with Kurimatsu? I mean, he doesn't do anything and he made it to the National team. :/

zappyspiker
August 5th, 2011, 03:40 AM
Also what's up with Kurimatsu? I mean, he doesn't do anything and he made it to the National team. :/

I know your not there yet... but just you wait till the last episode of Inazuma Eleven (127)

I mean I don't mind Kurimatsu but I still think I'd prefer someone else xD I dunno I liked Shadow even if he doesn't do much in the anime xD I know Sakuma comes in later but I liked him more that Kurimatsu GENDA SHOULD'VE BEEN AT THE TRYOUTS

Heh just realized we're starting this club with 3 members like how the Raimon club started xD

Alternative
August 5th, 2011, 04:21 AM
I thought there were seven members of the Raimon Soccer Club when it first started, or at least it was like that in the anime. :/

thedestinedblade
August 5th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Nah, it was only 3. Endou obviously, then Someoka and Shinichi.

Yeah, I remember thinking the same thing. Tachimukai's good, but Genda deserves a shot as well. He's got some cool looking hissatsus (Drill Breaker and Beast Fang)

This guy would have been great on the team ;D http://i55.tinypic.com/1zr2tdu.jpg

lol, Kurimatsu was a questionable choice. Him and a few others end up doing hardly anything in the tournament.

zappyspiker
August 5th, 2011, 02:05 PM
I thought there were seven members of the Raimon Soccer Club when it first started, or at least it was like that in the anime. :/

It's like one of the last episodes:
Back when Endo, Someoka and Handa we're still first years and Kurimatsu, Kabeyama Shishido and Shourinji weren't in Junior High schoolyet

Alternative
August 5th, 2011, 09:40 PM
I don't get why everyone in the world speaks japanese though. I understand that it's anime, but still, portraying that everyone in the world speaks fluent japanese seems a little odd. :/

Also I got excited when I saw Kabeyama's hissatsu techniques. :D

thedestinedblade
August 5th, 2011, 10:12 PM
It's just the way it is. Communication between Inazuma Japan and the other teams wouldn't be possible I suppose.

And where are you in the first series? Have you gotten to the first match against Australia?

Alternative
August 5th, 2011, 10:24 PM
It's just the way it is. Communication between Inazuma Japan and the other teams wouldn't be possible I suppose.

And where are you in the first series? Have you gotten to the first match against Australia?
Right now I'm up to where Endou, Kidou and Sakuma are fighting with Italy for the representative seat against "Mr. K".

I kinda blitz through anime fast. :D

zappyspiker
August 5th, 2011, 11:39 PM
I don't get why everyone in the world speaks japanese though. I understand that it's anime, but still, portraying that everyone in the world speaks fluent japanese seems a little odd. :/

Haha yea that's what I thought when I got to that part of season 3 but really Japan has already taken over the over and forced everyone to speak japanese

Right now I'm up to where Endou, Kidou and Sakuma are fighting with Italy for the representative seat against "Mr. K".

:D One of my fav episodes! cause it haz Kidou and Fudou cause they finally perfect Emperor Penguin No. 3! (The Emperor Penguin Hissatsus are some of my favorite Hissatsus)

Though the fact that Kageyama dyed his hair blond bothered me....

Alternative
August 6th, 2011, 12:03 AM
Haha yea that's what I thought when I got to that part of season 3 but really Japan has already taken over the over and forced everyone to speak japanese

:D One of my fav episodes! cause it haz Kidou and Fudou cause they finally perfect Emperor Penguin No. 3! (The Emperor Penguin Hissatsus are some of my favorite Hissatsus)

Though the fact that Kageyama dyed his hair blond bothered me....
1. Damn that Kageyama, making everyone speak japanese. -_-

2. That does seem cool. I get really excited when I see cool Hissatsu techniques, like Kabeyama's Mountain and Ichinose's Flame Dance and Rika/Touko's Butterfly Dream. :D

Speaking of Rika, I wonder if there's going to me any more Rika x Darling shipping.

thedestinedblade
August 6th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Ah, so you're quite far into the FFI arc. Have a favorite match as of yet? I believe they've played Australia, Qatar, Korea, and Neo-Japan by now, right?

<3 Flame Dance. Ichinose is easily my favorite character in the series. ;)

Btw, I'm about to watch the Inazuma movie. Should be sweet seeing Endou's grandson from the future.

zappyspiker
August 6th, 2011, 02:51 PM
OMG I watched it the first day it got online. A lot of people said the movie wasn't that could because most of it was a retell of the first season. But I absolutely loved it xD
It made Kanon become on of my favorites. He is sooo cute. And when he called Endou grandpa xD

The thing I love about INA-11 is that It's so hard to choose favorites out of anything in this Anime. I can't have one favourite character, I have at least 10. Favorite season/arc also pretty hard to say but I'd have to go to for the FFI arc.

Out of the Asia Prelims my favorite match would be a toss up between Neo-Japan (cause Endou, Gouenji and Kidou use Inazuma Break :D) and Korea (Cause it has Nagumo and Suzuno)

thedestinedblade
August 6th, 2011, 03:47 PM
lol, I wasn't going to watch the movie originally, but after coming across God Cannon (woah!) on youtube, I had to check it out.

All of the Asian Preliminary matches were good. Australia has the coolest goalkeeper in the entire series though. :D Qatar match was a bit lacking, but the Neo-Japan and Korea matches more than made up for it. (Endou stopping Chaos Break with his Ikari no Tetsui was awesome.)

FFI arc is the easily my favorite. Especially with later matches (Brazil, U.S., Italy)

zappyspiker
August 6th, 2011, 05:13 PM
I really loved the new moves from the movie - God Cannon, Prime Legend, Maximum Fire,Omega The Hand

Goal keeper favourites I easily can say that Endou, Genda and Tachimukai are my favourites.
I loved Chaos Break! Though the fact that Aphrodi isn't a girl still bothers me xD

After the Asia Prelims I have to say that probably US, Italy and Cotarl/Little Gigant were my favorites... maybe also against England cause of Endou coming up with Ijigen The Hand. Also loved those matches against Hell Army Z and Messengers of the Sky (Haha that name sounds so PMD) probably cause the have to team up together

Alternative
August 6th, 2011, 08:16 PM
Where I'm up to now Toramaru just used his RC Shoot and I really don't get it. He kicks the ball and controls it using a remote control, isn't that kinda cheating, hissatsu technique or not? :P But anyway, I did watch the match against America and I felt it was lacking a bit as soon as Ichinose left the field. It was more about him than the game itself, which was okay I guess. But America's goalkeeper is such a derp I swear. I mean, his hissatsu is cool, but unless he succeeds, he's going to get hit in the face with the ball. XD;

thedestinedblade
August 6th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Though the fact that Aphrodi isn't a girl still bothers me xDA

lol, Aphrodi has nothing on Kirino. ;)

That episode was filler I believe. He never uses RC shoot in an actual match.

But yeah, the game was pretty much over when Ichinose left the field. Flash Upper was his hissatsu, wasn't it? I knew they'd put a cowboy on the American team, lol.

Alternative
August 6th, 2011, 09:03 PM
But if Flash Upper fails it'll just hit him in the face, and no one wants that.

But with the RC Shoot being filler, does that mean his Sword shot is also filler? I don't like him using Tiger Drive all the time.

thedestinedblade
August 6th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Gladius Arch? The one he used during the England match? It's not filler, but I don't remember him using too often during the tournament. Tiger Drive is pretty much his main shot.

zappyspiker
August 6th, 2011, 09:25 PM
I remember reading one of the youtube comments when I watched that episode

"I'd just take the remote from him and drive it to the other goal" xD

I just hate the American goal keeper -.- His Flash Upper has got nothing on Kazemaru's and Fubuki's "The Hurricane". I keep wanting to call it Flash uppercut xD

lol, Aphrodi has nothing on Kirino. ;)

But I actually like Kirino... at first I didn't maybe cause he's hair was pink

As for Toramaru's sword shot, I sorta liked Gladius Arch xD

Alternative
August 6th, 2011, 09:51 PM
TO be honest, when I first saw Gladius Arch I was hoping it'd be named Swords Dance. XD;

thedestinedblade
August 6th, 2011, 09:53 PM
But I actually like Kirino... at first I didn't maybe cause he's hair was pink

I was just saying you can't look more like a girl and not be one more than Kirino. Though Aphrodi would probably be second, lol.

Btw, I always forget the older guy's name on Inazuma Japan... he has that sumo hissatsu? I thought he was nice choice for the team at first but I don't remember him doing much. And a shame that they got rid of Midorikawa so early during the tournament especially right after learning Lightning Accel. :\

zappyspiker
August 6th, 2011, 10:11 PM
TO be honest, when I first saw Gladius Arch I was hoping it'd be named Swords Dance. XD;

Omg I was thinking the same thing too xD It occurs to me how much hissatsu's sound like pokemon moves

Btw, I always forget the older guy's name on Inazuma Japan... he has that sumo hissatsu? I thought he was nice choice for the team at first but I don't remember him doing much. And a shame that they got rid of Midorikawa so early during the tournament especially right after learning Lightning Accel. :\

Hijikata?

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110702031736/inazuma-eleven/images/thumb/b/b1/Hijikata.JPG/250px-Hijikata.JPG

^That dude?^

I was so annoyed that Midorikawa left and didn't come back like Fubuki did :/ One of my favourite characters too :( I really liked Lightning Accel!

Alternative
August 6th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Hijikata? Yeah I thought he never really did anything huge. I mean, he joined to do whatever and he doesn't do anything. While I agree that Midorikawa would've been better, Hijikata's a defender, while he's a midfielder. :/

thedestinedblade
August 7th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Yeah, Hijikata. He's the one guy on the team whose name I could never remember. :/ He had some part before the Brazil match but really did nothing during the actual game, lol.

I finished the movie last night. It's a bit disappointing. Half of it seems like a big recap episode, and the match against Ogre is only one half. :/ The animation is excellent and some of the hissatsu were pretty badass. (Electric Trap, Death Rain, Omega the Hand) Odin Sword, my favorite hissatsu, looks 10x better than it did in the anime. Kinda wish Endou would've learned Omega the Hand in the anime since I believe it's his strongest hissatsu in the game. I thought Kanon was Endou's grandson, but he's actually his great-grandson.

Speaking of Kanon, was that Inazuma Eleven Future game ever released? I remember seeing the trailer over a year ago, and thinking even for Inazuma Eleven this might be too much, lol. :laugh:

zappyspiker
August 7th, 2011, 01:25 PM
I don't think it's been released yet, I know it'll be extremely long time if I said after go but...

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110312040017/inazuma-eleven/images/thumb/8/81/Mobile_character_3.PNG/250px-Mobile_character_3.PNG

I love the uniform <3 and Shiratori looks so awesome!

Can Hijikata just go home and take care of his siblings I want Midorikawa back xD

thedestinedblade
August 7th, 2011, 06:02 PM
^Wiki suggests that he be might Hiroto's descendant, but I don't know...

Yeah, that'd be a long time. GO won't end for another couple years. I wonder if that's were the series is heading after GO? ...Space? :shocked:

Zet
August 7th, 2011, 06:47 PM
I'll join this fabulous club~

I think the series will be ending with GO!, it's not like they have much to go on afterwards. But then again pokemon hasn't really died even though it should have a long long time ago :P

Also, did anyone else wonder how weak Japan had to have been if World level soccer was heaps stronger than Aliea Academy?

Alternative
August 7th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Soccer in space? Don't be ridiculous this isn't Yugioh. :x

But yeah, hey Zet, was wondering when you were going to join this club. :P
(shakes hand)

http://pics.livejournal.com/splash/pic/0044s7b0

As for all your little theories and stuff I just finished the small legend of Liocott Island with all the little angels and devils and I was disappointed at first when they beat the devils because it was short. Then they combined and I was happy because then it was longer than two episodes. :)

thedestinedblade
August 7th, 2011, 07:36 PM
I wasn't making it up. It actually seems to be set in space. Whether they ever decide to make a series out of it or not, who knows.

nKEvuoZ9mA4

Alternative
August 7th, 2011, 07:57 PM
That actually looks really cool ^_^ But I don't get Endou. He looks like some weird version of him and Toramaru meshed together to be honest, combined with another character in a different anime I watch. But it seems cool nonetheless. Anti-gravity soccer seems interesting.

thedestinedblade
August 7th, 2011, 08:05 PM
lol, that wasn't Endou. It's actually Endou's great grandson. ;)

Alternative
August 7th, 2011, 08:16 PM
So what you're saying is that Endou and Toramaru had some kids together and this was the outcome? :P

zappyspiker
August 7th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Yay! New Soccer Club member :3 Welcome Zet, I'd shake your hand but iwell... it's Alternative's thing xD

Also, did anyone else wonder how weak Japan had to have been if World level soccer was heaps stronger than Aliea Academy?

I remember about that time I was near the end of the FFI season thinking, If they wanted to create the strongest team in the world to beat Aliea, why didn't they ship some players in from other countries xD

^Wiki suggests that he be might Hiroto's descendant, but I don't know...

Yeah, that'd be a long time. GO won't end for another couple years. I wonder if that's were the series is heading after GO? ...Space? :shocked:

Inazuma Eleven Wiki is my bible at the moment xD But I wouldn't be surprised if the season after GO Kanon and Masato had their own season... though it'd be sad because none of the characters from the other seasons would be there because that would be years away.

So what you're saying is that Endou and Toramaru had some kids together and this was the outcome? :P

You're just saying that to prevent the mass fan pictures of Tsunami X Tachimukai you found on google

Alternative
August 7th, 2011, 09:33 PM
I watched a dub episode once, more specifically the episode where they go to the amusement park and Fubuki meets up with all those girls and they meet Rika and it was so terrible omg. Endou is Mark, Kidou is Jude and Ichinose is Eric. They're all terrible and the dub shouldn't exist.

zappyspiker
August 7th, 2011, 09:37 PM
NOOOOO Keep me away from those dubs! Even I could fandub it better than they could've and I'm horrible at it xD Hate the names too.... Jude is just not cool... I actually really liked Domon in the sub but in the dub he's horrible..

To be honest if I had to choose between playing the game in the English accent in the English version of the game and the Cartoon Network dub, the one from the game sounds way better (Even if I'm still one for the Japanese version voices)

thedestinedblade
August 8th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Haven't seen the dub myself, but I have read some of the names. I see what they're trying to do, but it's funny nonetheless. (Suzette Heartland?) :laugh:

Alternative
August 8th, 2011, 04:27 PM
I think the funniest dub name has got to be Coach Kudou, which I don't even know how they dubbed that far yet. His dub name is Percival. Doesn't make much sense but okay. :P

I also caught up completely with Inazuma Eleven last night and I'm watching Go. WHy is Kurimatsu the captain? He still did nothing pretty much the whole time and I'm pissed about this. >:( It took him 40~ episodes just to create a hissatsu technique which was lame, and then he left. I would've preferred Kabeyama or even Toramaru to be the captain after Endou left.

As for my experience, I have to say that 121 is my newest favourite episode. It's the episode before they start the battle against Little Gigant and I absolutely loved it. Seeing Endou's past, or moreso how the Soccer Club began was just amazing. Getting all excited because Someoka and Handa wanted to join, and now there's 50 people in the club, excluding Endou and everyone else who went away for Inazuma Japan.

Sexually Retarded Endou

I even saw a live action Inazuma Eleven stage play, which as far as I'm aware does the first battle against Teikoku and they get Gouenji and do Fire Tornado idk it was late and I didn't want to watch all of it. God Hand looks really cool from that though. :D

Zet
August 8th, 2011, 04:51 PM
You need to rewatch to understand why Kurimatsu was made Captain. Also Coach Travis was an odd dub name.

Alternative
August 8th, 2011, 04:57 PM
I understand why he was made captain, because even though his leg was injured, he would still play on and made a nice play one time, but besides the point, he did nothing for 40~ episodes and then left the team because he felt like he couldn't win. :/

My second favourite episode though is 43, where they first meet Tachimukai. :D

thedestinedblade
August 8th, 2011, 04:59 PM
What do you think of Rococo? lol, I think God Hand X is way cooler than the original.

GO has a different feel from the original series, well so far anyways. I've seen a lot of people share their displeasure for the new main character Tenma, but I like the kid.

Alternative
August 8th, 2011, 05:12 PM
For one, I think Rococo's God Hand X is cooler than Endou's God Hand, but he also suffers the same torment as Aphrodi, gender confused. Rococo seems even more like a girl I would think than Aphrodi. :/

But I absolutely loved that ending theme, with Otonashi taking all those pictures and everyone singing and seeing all their memories from the past and Heat and Gazel's pornstar poses and I just loved it. It was the perfect ending theme to see all those memories refreshed.

zappyspiker
August 8th, 2011, 05:16 PM
I think Rococo is ok, though he doesn't make it to my top favourites, but I really do like God Hand X. Though to be honest I do like his X Blast a lot better!

As for Tenma, I really do like him! His Soyokaze Step is amazing! Though still like Tsurugi as my favourite GO character. I'm dying for it to be Thursday here atm because that's when the new GO episode will be out and I really wanna see Kidou!

Alternative
August 8th, 2011, 05:30 PM
I think Tenma so far has that never-give-up fighting spirit like Endou, but not as strong. I really want to see that brought out in him. I don't like this Captain person though, Shindo or whatever his name is. He seems really whack and doesn't care about anything. What I really do think though is that he wants to save soccer, but doesn't believe it can be saved, so he's just given up and that Tenma and Endou rekindle that spirit within him.

thedestinedblade
August 8th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Well, the whole team aside from Tenma and his pikachu-like friend Shinsuke are pretty unlikable at first. Nobody has any desire to fight against the Fifth Sector until Tenma and his naivety arrive. :D

I'm a fan of the whole Kenshin/Avatar thing they decided to introduce this series. I think they'll keep it to the 3 main characters and maybe the goalie, but it should fun seeing them develop.

Zet
August 8th, 2011, 10:14 PM
I think Rococo is ok, though he doesn't make it to my top favourites, but I really do like God Hand X. Though to be honest I do like his X Blast a lot better!

As for Tenma, I really do like him! His Soyokaze Step is amazing! Though still like Tsurugi as my favourite GO character. I'm dying for it to be Thursday here atm because that's when the new GO episode will be out and I really wanna see Kidou!

I'm still waiting for a sub group to release GO! ep 12 13 and 14 :(

Also what does everyone think about Endou's wife? I honestly thought Endou and her would make a great couple at first(and they did get married) but after a while a friend convinced me to support Endou and a different girl.

thedestinedblade
August 8th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Should I answer that with spoilers?

It was nice surprise and I'm perfectly fine with Endou marrying Natsumi. She was my favorite of the managers, and it was shown many times throughout the series that she did care for him. Now I don't understand why the writers would continuously shove Aki/Endou down our throat though. I was certain the whole scene with Endou carrying Aki in that dress was foreshadowing, but I guess not. :cheeky: Aki/Ichinose is better anyways, and that's who she seems to be with now.

Alternative
August 8th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Maybe we should sub it together and it'd be amazing. :D

zappyspiker
August 9th, 2011, 12:26 AM
Spoilerness :3

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110719062627/inazuma-eleven/images/thumb/7/7c/Endou_and_Natsumi.jpg/732px-Endou_and_Natsumi.jpg
I find them ok, I knew that Endou was gonna end up with one of the managers in the end except Natsumi made Endou choke on his Rice Ball :d

Should I answer that with spoilers?

It was nice surprise and I'm perfectly fine with Endou marrying Natsumi. She was my favorite of the managers, and it was shown many times throughout the series that she did care for him. Now I don't understand why the writers would continuously shove Aki/Endou down our throat though. I was certain the whole scene with Endou carrying Aki in that dress was foreshadowing, but I guess not. :cheeky: Aki/Ichinose is better anyways, and that's who she seems to be with now.

Well I remember from the first episode (first I think) Aki got a call from someone in america and it hints that Aki could be with Ichinose and Domon, probably Ichinose cause there wasn't really any hint of Domon and Aki

Alternative
August 9th, 2011, 12:55 AM
I think it was more obvious that if Endou got together with Aki one of the managers that it'd be Natsumi. Considering they were both labelled as soccer freaks by Kidou and Daisuke respectively.

But to be honest, I'm thinking something big's going to happen when Endou finds out that Tenma is related to Aki, and then Ichinose flies in or something. :/

zappyspiker
August 9th, 2011, 01:32 AM
Plainly loving how conversation flies through spoilers the deeper we talk abut GO

Still can't believe that Aki and Endou haven't interacted with each other yet xD I don't know about seeing Ichinose anytime soon since his design hasn't been revealed yet, though then again Sakuma's design wasn't released and he's in the next episode. Either way when Kidou and Fudou both show up I shall be happy :D That and I want my favourite sibling to be together - Kidou and Haruna :D

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/217/2/0/inago___24_kidou__sakuma_by_sagenac-d45jlvu.jpg

:3

Zet
August 9th, 2011, 02:16 AM
Maybe we should sub it together and it'd be amazing. :D

A bit hard since we would need to get the TS files from somewhere, and we would also need a decent translator and encoder. And we can't forget about the typesetters and timers.

Alternative
August 9th, 2011, 04:06 AM
It doesn't matter how hard it is, as long as it's fun, right? I mean, that's our soccer way. :D

Also:
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpaak3Xj5U1qijmpwo5_r1_500.gif

thedestinedblade
August 9th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Plainly loving how conversation flies through spoilers the deeper we talk abut GO

Still can't believe that Aki and Endou haven't interacted with each other yet xD I don't know about seeing Ichinose anytime soon since his design hasn't been revealed yet, though then again Sakuma's design wasn't released and he's in the next episode. Either way when Kidou and Fudou both show up I shall be happy :D That and I want my favourite sibling to be together - Kidou and Haruna :D

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/217/2/0/inago___24_kidou__sakuma_by_sagenac-d45jlvu.jpg

:3

Still more excited for the match itself. As I mentioned before aside from Emperor Penguin No.7, I'm hoping to see some old Teikoku hissatsus (Namely Death Zone) Their new captain definitely looks hardcore with all those scars on his face, lol.

Fudou is gonna show up in the movie, but what exactly are all those former players gonna do exactly?

zappyspiker
August 9th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Also:
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpaak3Xj5U1qijmpwo5_r1_500.gif

ENDOU KANTOKU <3

Still more excited for the match itself. As I mentioned before aside from Emperor Penguin No.7, I'm hoping to see some old Teikoku hissatsus (Namely Death Zone) Their new captain definitely looks hardcore with all those scars on his face, lol.

Fudou is gonna show up in the movie, but what exactly are all those former players gonna do exactly?

Emperor Penguin No.7 and Death Zone I'm dying to see, especially since Teikoku is my favorite team tied with Raimon and Inazuma Japan. That an out of the new players from Teikoku GO - THE GOALKEEPER LOOKS FRICKEN AMAZING :D
About the former players in the movie... not sure what they're doing since it'll most base the new characters.

Also what do you guys think about Raimon GO's 2nd team - I love Ichino but he reminds me of Staraptor xD
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110606171952/inazuma-eleven/images/thumb/1/14/C%C3%B3pia_de_39.jpg/250px-C%C3%B3pia_de_39.jpg

thedestinedblade
August 9th, 2011, 12:27 PM
The second team has a few characters with some nice designs, but I doubt we'll ever see much of them. The entire second team was pretty much disbanded, no? I wonder where those new characters in the movie trailer are brought from?

Alternative
August 9th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Also what do you guys think about Raimon GO's 2nd team - I love Ichino but he reminds me of Staraptor xD
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110606171952/inazuma-eleven/images/thumb/1/14/C%C3%B3pia_de_39.jpg/250px-C%C3%B3pia_de_39.jpg
You think that's bad? Have you seen Shinsuke? He's a Pikachu!

zappyspiker
August 9th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Nah I've already thought of Shinsuke and Pikachu, though I think it's just me who compares different anime characters to staraptor xD

Though I think Volt tackle would've been an awesome Offence/shoot Move - Yes I saw your tweets on twitter xD

Alternative
August 9th, 2011, 09:10 PM
But I'm pretty sure Shinsuke mentioned in GO 14 that he wanted to learn a new Hissatsu technique because Tenma and Shindou both had one of their own in Zephyr Dash and Fortissimo, so I'm guessing that he wants to learn a defensive heading technique for himself and I guess it will be named Volt Tackle because he is a Pikachu. :P

Also I can't wait to see older Fubuki in the movie that'd be awesome. :D

thedestinedblade
August 9th, 2011, 09:33 PM
I can definitely see a Volt Tackle-like block hissatsu. :) Something similar to Kurumada's Dash Train. Though none of the GO players seem to have lightning as their element.

Pretty much. Being a defender, he intended on his hissatsu being a defensive one, but it turned out being a shot instead (Buttobi Jump) Though they mentioned something to the degree of the team becoming stronger either way because of his newfound move.

zappyspiker
August 9th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Aren't the only stated elements Fire, Earth, Water and Wind. Even moves which have lightning like moves still fall under one of those four catagories.

I don't know why I find Leaf storm and Leaf tornado feels like hissatsu as well xD Though if swords dance ever became a hissatsu it would make my day xD Tormaru

thedestinedblade
August 9th, 2011, 10:23 PM
I believe Wood is also an element, no? I think Lightning falls under Wind or Earth, but even so, Lightning based hissatsus were pretty uncommon in the first series. Thunder Beast is only one I think of, and the moves of the Ogre's goalkeeper in the movie if you wanna count those (High Voltage, Electric Trap) Hopefully Kurama or Hayami surprise us. ;)

Zet
August 9th, 2011, 10:37 PM
You think that's bad? Have you seen Shinsuke? He's a Pikachu!

I found Raichu(not i11 though o3o):

I have no idea why the person said Pikachu, the tail is a dead give away.

http://sadpanda.us/images/570534-5HNTKY4.jpg

So are most of you guys watching the raws or the google translated versions?

Alternative
August 10th, 2011, 02:16 AM
Wait, there are Google Translated versions?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhffd0eNRs1qzehtr.gif

GIVE THEM TO ME NAO!

Zet
August 10th, 2011, 03:15 AM
Wait, there are Google Translated versions?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhffd0eNRs1qzehtr.gif

GIVE THEM TO ME NAO!

Someone or some group used google translate, not sure where to find them though. But I did see ep 1 of GO! that had been google translated, it was horrible. That's why I wait until Ryuu-Rogue releases eps since they have good quality subbing.

zappyspiker
August 10th, 2011, 03:24 AM
I never knew about Google Translate episodes, always relied on Anime44 for my episodes but they take long to sub :/ So pretty much watched the whole GO in subs

Alternative
August 10th, 2011, 03:45 AM
Someone or some group used google translate, not sure where to find them though. But I did see ep 1 of GO! that had been google translated, it was horrible. That's why I wait until Ryuu-Rogue releases eps since they have good quality subbing.
I think I saw that episode. It looked absolutely terrible if you ask me. I'm fine with using Google Translate for subbing but you gotta change it so it actually sounds like something they would say, not like "Let me guess, you want club soccer join to, right I am?

Zet
August 10th, 2011, 04:12 AM
I never knew about Google Translate episodes, always relied on Anime44 for my episodes but they take long to sub :/ So pretty much watched the whole GO in subs

From what I've seen anime44 just uses ryuu-rogues releases.

Alternative
August 10th, 2011, 05:03 AM
Do these people using Google Translate have the latest episodes up yet? Because I'm waiting to see 13 and 14 in subs. I don't care how bad the subbing is, as long as it's understandable enough so we can get the jist of what's happening.

Zet
August 10th, 2011, 05:29 AM
Do these people using Google Translate have the latest episodes up yet? Because I'm waiting to see 13 and 14 in subs. I don't care how bad the subbing is, as long as it's understandable enough so we can get the jist of what's happening.

Don't know, I never bothered to check after episode 1.

edit: Ryuu-rogue has released episode 13 now, go go go.

thedestinedblade
August 10th, 2011, 10:03 AM
Forget subs. :) I pretty much watched all of Inazuma Eleven without them. When I first got into the series only the first 9 episodes were subbed, and there was no way I was gonna wait. It's a habit now. I've watched all of GO without subs, and I never went back and watched any of the original episodes with subs.

Speaking of RAWs, episode 15 is out today!

So it begins! Well, kinda. The match between Teikoku and Raimon does start near the end of the episode and quickly we see Raimon outmatched. Tsurugi is obviously not playing despite Tenma trying to convince him, so the team is playing with only 10 members.

Shindou also is trying to perfect a hissatsu tactics, but without Tsurugi's ability they were unable to do it.

Oh yes, and Kidou. :D It seems Endou was mad that Kidou had given into Fifth Sector's line of thinking saying that soccer should fun, and free. Kidou replies by telling him that Endou hasn't changed at all. :) Either way, I think both just want a real match.

zappyspiker
August 10th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Forget subs. :) I pretty much watched all of Inazuma Eleven without them. When I first got into the series only the first 9 episodes were subbed, and there was no way I was gonna wait. It's a habit now. I've watched all of GO without subs, and I never went back and watched any of the original episodes with subs.

Speaking of RAWs, episode 15 is out today!

So it begins! Well, kinda. The match between Teikoku and Raimon does start near the end of the episode and quickly we see Raimon outmatched. Tsurugi is obviously not playing despite Tenma trying to convince him, so the team is playing with only 10 members.

Shindou also is trying to perfect a hissatsu tactics, but without Tsurugi's ability they were unable to do it.

Oh yes, and Kidou. :D It seems Endou was mad that Kidou had given into Fifth Sector's line of thinking saying that soccer should fun, and free. Kidou replies by telling him that Endou hasn't changed at all. :) Either way, I think both just want a real match.

OMG loved Kidou in this episode, and Haruna just calls him Niichan now instead of Oniichan. One thing Endou and Tenma have in common is following people to the Hospital xD
SO damn excited for the match against Teikoku!

EDIT: ALSO can never get old of this xD

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnrgbxAitY1qf1zk1.jpg
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnrge5cbT71qf1zk1.png
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnrgfrWvF11qf1zk1.png

Alternative
August 11th, 2011, 02:23 AM
I always love those "Sassy gay Endou-kantoku" things in which he wears a scarf and pretty much tells Tsurugi the truth with sass. Such as "You want to destroy sakka? Honey, not with that outfit you're not." :P

Also I love Tsurugi in the Raimon uniform. :)

Also a few fun facts: "Mamoru" means protect or defend as in the goal, and "Tsurugi" is a type of broadsword, which makes Death Sword kinda cool.

Mew~
August 11th, 2011, 04:01 AM
I guess I'll join, I haven't really watched it that much though, I've just catched it a few times on Disney XD, I'll probably start watching some subs sooner or later, since I do like the look of the series. So yeah, count me in.

Alternative
August 11th, 2011, 05:43 AM
New members!

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf1xdcMpSy1qcqkpno1_400.gif
(I've been meaning to post this for a while)

Also Mew you may not want to pay attention to me or my signature if you don't want to be spoiled. :P

Now for serious business. As for GO I've been starting to love Tsurugi more and more now and he's just so amazing. Sure he doesn't want soccer to exist, but I think the ways he goes about trying to destroy soccer, even going against his comrades is pretty nice. Considering what's happened to his brother (which doesn't make sense) I think it's nice that he's willing to save people which he doesn't even like for the sake of protecting his own way of life.

Zet
August 11th, 2011, 07:04 AM
This totally needs to happen later in GO!

http://i.imgur.com/jQPpJ.jpg

thedestinedblade
August 11th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Definitely. I'd love to see that happen. I can see that Death Sword X now, lol.

http://i56.tinypic.com/s15gzq.jpg

zappyspiker
August 11th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Yay the soccer clubs bounces up to 5 members! Welcome Mew~

Now for serious business. As for GO I've been starting to love Tsurugi more and more now and he's just so amazing. Sure he doesn't want soccer to exist, but I think the ways he goes about trying to destroy soccer, even going against his comrades is pretty nice. Considering what's happened to his brother (which doesn't make sense) I think it's nice that he's willing to save people which he doesn't even like for the sake of protecting his own way of life.
Unlike the first 3 seasons of INA-11 I actually have a favorite character from GO and that's Tsurugi :3

This totally needs to happen later in GO!

http://i.imgur.com/jQPpJ.jpg

Reminds me of this pic I just LOL's at xD:
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpnygg0f7w1qzb9hgo1_500.jpg

ALSO wouldn't this make the most epic as collab (Zomg love Endou and Kidou here!):
http://t.co/ddo1TqX

And from the first episode, I swear they were gonna do Killer Fields here... so disappointed that they didn't xD Cause Killer Fields is one of my favorite hissatsu
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lle54aCsVe1qiryino1_500.png

thedestinedblade
August 11th, 2011, 01:57 PM
^Is that Shindou? We have yet to see any combo hissatsus from the GO team yet. I'm hoping they bring back the legendary Inazuma Break, lol. Tenma, Shindou, and Tsurugi could definitely pull if off.

zappyspiker
August 11th, 2011, 02:17 PM
^Is that Shindou?
Don't remember it's been weeks since I've watched that episode, gonna watch them again xD

^Is that Shindou? We have yet to see any combo hissatsus from the GO team yet. I'm hoping they bring back the legendary Inazuma Break, lol. Tenma, Shindou, and Tsurugi could definitely pull if off.

I can imagine them doing Inazuma Break. Out of all hissatsu, Inazuma Break is by mfar my favourite - Cause it uses Endou, Kidou and Gouenji (My favourite Trio:D)

thedestinedblade
August 11th, 2011, 02:27 PM
I don't think we've asked what's your favorite hissatsu, have we?

Odin Sword is easily my favorite despite the anime version kinda lacking compared to the game and movie one.

lmbOlJEclsc

zappyspiker
August 11th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Apart from Inazuma Break, Emperor Penguin 2 and 3 (And Space Penguins xD) are equal as my favourite.
My other favourites but not top favourites would have to be:
- Lightning Accel
- Death Zone 2
- Wolf Legend
- Crossfire
- Eternal Blizzard
- The Birth
- Killer Fields
- Chaos Break
- Gladius Arch
- Grand fire
- Inazuma Drop
- Astro Break
- Ryuusei Blade
+ all of Endou's hissatsus

There's more but I can't name all of them... too many xD

Worst one for me though is Dokonjou Bat... really hate it
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110215100122/inazuma-eleven/images/thumb/1/17/Guts_Bat.png/250px-Guts_Bat.png

Alternative
August 11th, 2011, 09:37 PM
There are so many good ones that I can't list them all, but on the top of my list sits those like Gladius Arch, Ryuusei Blade, Excalibur, some others which are amazing. I also like Megane Crash just because of how derpy it is. :D

i just don't like Endou's Ijigen the Hand though, it seems so weak, considering it's overused to me. Hammer of Wrath is just so much better.

Zet
August 12th, 2011, 05:54 AM
There are so many good ones that I can't list them all, but on the top of my list sits those like Gladius Arch, Ryuusei Blade, Excalibur, some others which are amazing. I also like Megane Crash just because of how derpy it is. :D

i just don't like Endou's Ijigen the Hand though, it seems so weak, considering it's overused to me. Hammer of Wrath is just so much better.

How is it overused compared to God Hand and Majin The Hand?

Alternative
August 12th, 2011, 06:20 AM
How is it overused compared to God Hand and Majin The Hand?
Nevermind, it's probably just me though. When I watched it in huge spurts when he actually learnt Ijigen the Hand and it seems overused in the FFI, and it never seems to work, only to Edgar's Excalibur.

Zet
August 12th, 2011, 06:35 AM
Nevermind, it's probably just me though. When I watched it in huge spurts when he actually learnt Ijigen the Hand and it seems overused in the FFI, and it never seems to work, only to Edgar's Excalibur.

England was a weak team and since Ijigen The Hand is a new move, it was naturally weak compared to other World level soccer teams.

Alternative
August 12th, 2011, 08:36 AM
But then again England was first portrayed as a strong team and I like Edgar fangirl and yeah. XD;

But why do half of the guys in this series have to look like girls when they're not? You've got Aphrodi, Rococo, that pink haired guy in GO, the glasses person in GO and so on.

thedestinedblade
August 12th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Good question. Whoever is developing the character designs must have a thing for traps. Kirino will confuse anyone.

zappyspiker
August 12th, 2011, 02:30 PM
But then again England was first portrayed as a strong team and I like Edgar fangirl and yeah. XD;

But why do half of the guys in this series have to look like girls when they're not? You've got Aphrodi, Rococo, that pink haired guy in GO, the glasses person in GO and so on.

I started asking myself that since I saw Kazemaru running in the track team...and still now APHRODI STILL BOTHERS ME xD

Zet
August 12th, 2011, 05:06 PM

Seriously? I don't think he looks like a girl.

zappyspiker
August 12th, 2011, 06:05 PM
I thought Rococo was a girl at the start cause I use to have a similar haircut to him when I was younger xD

Lolz Can't remember where I saw it but I saw someone posts:
"Hey is it me, or does Edgar look like an older version of Kazemaru"
I just lol'd

Zet
August 14th, 2011, 09:06 PM
In a few hours I'll be watching the first i11 movie.

Alternative
August 14th, 2011, 10:23 PM
The ogre one? From one of the small scenes it makes me wonder why Endou's trying to stop their shoots using Majin the Hand. Since it goes up to Fidio you'd think he'd be using something like Fist of Justice or Hammer of Wrath instead of Majin.

But apart from that, I'm capped now so I'm watching the first season again. But really until I get my fast internet back I'll be pretty much doing that and watch Endou-kantoku's entrance in Go again.

Zet
August 14th, 2011, 10:51 PM
The movie is 2.5GB, but it will be worth the download since it's a blu-ray rip. And speaking of the first season I still need to download the HD releases of it.

edit: I loved the movie, and it's always good to see something in a blu-ray release! And there's a reason why Endou only used God Hand and Majin The Hand.... and another one at the end.

zappyspiker
August 15th, 2011, 12:19 PM
The ogre one? From one of the small scenes it makes me wonder why Endou's trying to stop their shoots using Majin the Hand. Since it goes up to Fidio you'd think he'd be using something like Fist of Justice or Hammer of Wrath instead of Majin.

Endou wouldn't have learnt those hissatsu yet wouldn't he? I mean to the point where they played against Zeus he only new God Hand and Majin the Hand ... thinking about it he only learnt Majin the Hand halfway through Zeus game..? meh idk xD

I downloaded the movie the day it came out. Now being that sad person I've watched it over and over again several times already xD
I really loved the revamped version the theme song in the movie as well!

Still psyched for the next movie coming out in Dec but knowing the last movie it won't come out till this time next year

Zet
August 15th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Endou wouldn't have learnt those hissatsu yet wouldn't he? I mean to the point where they played against Zeus he only new God Hand and Majin the Hand ... thinking about it he only learnt Majin the Hand halfway through Zeus game..? meh idk xD

I downloaded the movie the day it came out. Now being that sad person I've watched it over and over again several times already xD
I really loved the revamped version the theme song in the movie as well!

Still psyched for the next movie coming out in Dec but knowing the last movie it won't come out till this time next year

I honestly don't mind waiting till this time next year to watch the 2nd movie, it will be worth it since it will most likely be subbed in glorious blu-ray again :3

zappyspiker
August 15th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Haha I just watched the Movie again cause I found out that subs were released today
xD Loved Kidou at the end of the movie

Kidou: There's only one way we're going to know if Kanon is really from the future
Everyone: What?
Kidou: Live a long life
Everyone: -sweatdrop-

King!
August 15th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Okay, I think I'd like to join this. xD Although, I'm only...two...episodes in. So I have no idea what is mostly going on, and I haven't read too many of the other posts in case of spoilers. :P

I'm not sure which position I'd like to play, since I suck at them all, but if I were actually good I think that goalkeeper or w/e would be fun. ^_^

Based on appearance and the first two episodes, I like...er...Endou, I think it is, the green-haired guy, and Max. ^_^ All of the characters are so cute though. x_____x

Luso1221
August 16th, 2011, 02:37 AM
I'm a big fan of INAZUMA ELEVEN. I've played the games (except strikers & the ogre version) and finished all of them. I also watched the anime only to episode 90 , but so far I already knew the ending already.

FAVE HISSATSU:
1. Mugen the Hand
2. Fist of Justice
3. Eternal Blizzard
4. Wolf Legend
5. God Hand
6. Odin Sword
7. God Break
8. God Knows
9. Heaven's Time
10. Tsunami Boost

Alternative
August 16th, 2011, 06:57 AM
New members? Cool! I'll find a gif suitable soon. :)

But anyway, I was just searching youtube to see if my internet would be alright for watching youtube right now and came across this. I thought it was funny and I would love a MP3 of it if I could get my hands on it. :D

v/V5jtAjiwTaU

zappyspiker
August 16th, 2011, 02:48 PM
^Got stuck in my head xD

Haha Just been watching the Dub Retrospective.. Aphrodi sounds like a girl LOL

u3AQWi1Vi9I

English dubs such a lol

This is for Alternative xD The guy didn't upload that particular episode but you can have this:

bOhXzlLEe9I

Lol Tachimukai "MAJIN THE HAND"

CiZz0AILLtM
I think this one is the funniest haha the Triplets

thedestinedblade
August 16th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Srsly, wtf? The triplets dub voice is atrocious. They make one of the coolest hissatsus (Triangle Z) sound so lame.

Alternative
August 16th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Those triplets have terrible dub voices, like Austrian or something. :/

"I feel like a kid in a candy store. Oh wait I am." XD;

zappyspiker
August 16th, 2011, 06:39 PM
I don't think I would've taken INA-11 seriously if I watched it in English first xD

So many times where I just burst out laughing How dare you call Gouenji Chicken Boy!

Luso1221
August 16th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Coolest part of the anime is episode 61

Zet
August 16th, 2011, 07:38 PM
^Got stuck in my head xD

u3AQWi1Vi9I

English dubs such a lol

This is for Alternative xD The guy didn't upload that particular episode but you can have this:

bOhXzlLEe9I

CiZz0AILLtM

Aphordi was soo badly butchered in the dub. :(

Alternative
August 16th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Now that you think about it, Aphrodi in the dub sounds like a man trying to ooze out a girly voice for no reason and it sounds so terrible. And why is his name Byron?

Zet
August 16th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Now that you think about it, Aphrodi in the dub sounds like a man trying to ooze out a girly voice for no reason and it sounds so terrible. And why is his name Byron?

Why is Mamoru's name Mark? :P

It's all been changed to appeal to kids since after all it is a kid's show.

Alternative
August 16th, 2011, 08:24 PM
The only good thing I can say about it is that they try to force in the girl jokes about him, so I find that sorta funny. But some of those dub names are terrible. I can see Mark Evans because in retrospect of first name then surname it would be Mamoru Endou, so it sorts makes sense. Why is Tachimukai named Darren though that seems dumb. :P

But none are as bad as Domon. Why is he named Bobby? And the dub for Domon is also quite terrible.

Luso1221
August 16th, 2011, 08:43 PM
^Got stuck in my head xD

u3AQWi1Vi9I

English dubs such a lol

bOhXzlLEe9I

CiZz0AILLtM

WTF Aphrodi sounds like a gay -_-...
Byron is also a terrible name..

thedestinedblade
August 16th, 2011, 08:50 PM
It's amazingly entertaining listening to the triplets speak. I wanna know who decided to let Arnold Schwarzenegger do the voice overs. :laugh:

zappyspiker
August 17th, 2011, 12:57 AM
The only good thing I can say about it is that they try to force in the girl jokes about him, so I find that sorta funny. But some of those dub names are terrible. I can see Mark Evans because in retrospect of first name then surname it would be Mamoru Endou, so it sorts makes sense. Why is Tachimukai named Darren though that seems dumb. :P

But none are as bad as Domon. Why is he named Bobby? And the dub for Domon is also quite terrible.

Domon is the dub I hate most.... and Tsunami's is just to sterotypical with the surfer dude voice. Aphrodi is really gay xD

thedestinedblade
August 17th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Episode 16 RAW

Emperor Penguin. No 7 is of the rainbow variety now!!

zappyspiker
August 17th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Episode 16 RAW

Emperor Penguin. No 7 is of the rainbow variety now!!

Haven't quite seen all of it because I had to leave early for school this morning

BUT I GOT SO FRICKEN EXCITED SEEING RAINBOW EMPEROR PENGUIN NO. 7! No offense though when the new captain does it, it doesn't look as cool to when Kidou, Fudou or Sakuma does it his fingers looked fat when he whistled xD

thedestinedblade
August 17th, 2011, 12:05 PM
It does sound cooler that he yells the number in English. :D This is only the first incarnation though. I'm sure well see and 8 and 9 eventually. Definitely the coolest hissatsu in GO so far.

Other notes in this episode;

- Tsurugi's brother finds out that he's a SEED for the Black Knights. I'm predicting he'll show up to help Raimon in the second half after a plea from his brother (or something like that)

- I remember saying that those two 2nd teams members wouldn't be seen much, but the last two episodes make me wonder if they'll have some part in future episodes

- I'm starting to actually like Kurama

- Buttobi Jump was used as a defense hissatsu despite it being a shot.

- If you saw the preview to next week's episode than you'll see that the hissatsu fest begins.

Alternative
August 17th, 2011, 06:14 PM
I'm not going to watch it until it gets subs. I haven't even seen the full episodes of 15 yet, only up to
When Endou and Haruna are talking to Kidou at night.

But I'm waiting for subs. It's hard to know what's happening without the subs. x(

zappyspiker
August 17th, 2011, 07:16 PM
I'm not going to watch it until it gets subs. I haven't even seen the full episodes of 15 yet, only up to
When Endou and Haruna are talking to Kidou at night.

But I'm waiting for subs. It's hard to know what's happening without the subs. x(

^Episode 15 but you really need subs from that, I still want to know what they say and I've only found out what the conversation was about from InazumaWiki

EDIT: ZOMG, was looking through safebooru for a new theme and I found this which just literary made me smile

http://safebooru.org//images/615/fb1249a67d32941ded1482271cef6b9124a9c4cb.jpg?620344

Alternative
August 18th, 2011, 08:55 PM
o_O Why is Kazemaru in a stewardess outfit?

Anyway I wish I could make a theme, but I'm no good at it. I wanted to go with a move of some sort in icons, with either Honoo no Kazamidori or Tri Pegasus, but idk. I might go to safebooru and look for it.

But for themes, since you're with Burn/Gazel and Zet is with Aphrodi it makes me want to go with Cho Chan-soo because then it'd be like a Team Korea thing. :P

Zet
August 18th, 2011, 09:04 PM
There's one too many girly boys in i11, and seeing artwork of them in school girl uniforms is a total hit to the head from a brick.
http://i.imgur.com/OHDkZ.jpg

And speaking of me using Aphrodi, I found some artwork that I want to turn into a working theme(maybe profile as well). I just need to re-learn how to gfx again.

zappyspiker
August 18th, 2011, 09:24 PM
o_O Why is Kazemaru in a stewardess outfit?

Anyway I wish I could make a theme, but I'm no good at it. I wanted to go with a move of some sort in icons, with either Honoo no Kazamidori or Tri Pegasus, but idk. I might go to safebooru and look for it.

But for themes, since you're with Burn/Gazel and Zet is with Aphrodi it makes me want to go with Cho Chan-soo because then it'd be like a Team Korea thing. :P

I ALREADY LOVE YOUR CURRENT THEME :D I totally didn't see me and Zet's Team Korea connection there xD

http://i.imgur.com/OHDkZ.jpg

^There's too many of those on Safebooru o.o Especially of Endou -.-

Imma change my profile after the PPC though still debating on a Teikoku Theme, a GO theme or an Aliea Academy theme... or something else if I can find something even more awesome... Been saving way too many pics atm xD

Alternative
August 18th, 2011, 09:47 PM
I can't even find images on Safebooru though, I look up Inazuma, Inazuma Eleven, Endou, Mamoru and so on and all I find is images of Highschool of the Dead. -_- I want some cool ones so I cam make like, a Saginuma or Midorikawa theme. :D

zappyspiker
August 18th, 2011, 10:11 PM
You have to type Inazuma_Eleven <-Don't forget the underscore or you won't find anything xD

Zet
August 18th, 2011, 10:25 PM
I can't even find images on Safebooru though, I look up Inazuma, Inazuma Eleven, Endou, Mamoru and so on and all I find is images of Highschool of the Dead. -_- I want some cool ones so I cam make like, a Saginuma or Midorikawa theme. :D
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=inazuma_eleven
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=inazuma_eleven_go

There's only 315 images for GO!, while i11 is over 2000.

Alternative
August 21st, 2011, 08:24 AM
Why you have to use underscores, I'll never know. :x

Also why hasn't GO! 14 been subbed yet? I must watch the subs! Even though that episode is more filler than anything, it'd still be nice to see the progress of how the episode plays out.

Zet
August 22nd, 2011, 11:20 PM
14 & 15 have been subbed and released.

Alternative
August 23rd, 2011, 12:38 AM
14 & 15 have been subbed and released.
I've tried watching it, but while I'm capped I can't exactly watch it. I'm gonna wait until Thursday when get it back and I can watch it. ^_^

zappyspiker
August 24th, 2011, 02:06 AM
Heh So I'm down on my internet load atm.. sorta annoyed cause my internet will be too slow to watch the new episode tomorrow and I'll have to wait till Saturday -.-

Also Kidou's face whenever something happens xD
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq1a88Kz5H1qdt706.jpg

Also he seriously doesn't change:
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq7x33A8tl1qfzzb8o1_500.png

Alternative
August 24th, 2011, 04:27 AM
I think either you've shown those images here before or I've seen them on Tumblr. :/ But anyway, despite my bad internet, I got to see episode 14 of Go, and I think what I really wanted to see the most of the entire thing was:
Kidou and the conversation between Hamano, Hayami and the fish

But speaking of Tumblr I joined up with an Inazuma Eleven roleplaying thing and it's really fun. I've opened up with bad drawings and took the roles of Ichinose and Kogure. It's quite fun and I'm enjoying it. You might be able to get some nice characters still if you ask.

Zet
August 24th, 2011, 04:35 AM
How do you roleplay on tumblr?

Alternative
August 24th, 2011, 04:54 AM
It's quite easy really. I's just ask the people in charge about taking up a character, and they'll let you. Then you can either change your current Tumblr, or just make a new blog under the same name with your character and you can blog from there. :)

zappyspiker
August 26th, 2011, 03:30 PM
FINALLY saw the latest episode! Really loving Tsurugi! Although really wanna see the next episode now - We get to see Natsumi Endou and now Tsurugi is on the team. Also looks like Endou still has his appetite xD And I wonder where Sakuma is taking Endou and the others?

double trouble!
August 26th, 2011, 03:40 PM
I'd like to join!
Position: Defender - I was one when I played soccer years ago.

Inazuma Eleven is one of the best anime I've seen, even though it's for kids.
The characters and music are great. I got hooked on it after watching the first few episodes, and caught up in no time.
The hissatsu techniques and tactics make it really enjoyable. (Especially the penguins!)

When I started watching, I thought Endou was annoying, but I started to like him.
Same with Shindou and Tenma in GO.

I've watched all 127 episodes of it, and I watched episode 17 of GO yesterday.
I also watched the movie, and I can't wait for the next one.

zappyspiker
August 26th, 2011, 09:57 PM
When I started watching, I thought Endou was annoying, but I started to like him.
Same with Shindou and Tenma in GO.

I used to dislike Shindou at the start. Probably because I was used to Endou's attitude when being a captain and he was more serious. Then he used Fortissimo so I started really liking him (Probably because I like musical hissatsus)

Alternative
August 28th, 2011, 07:13 AM
I have to agree, Fortissimo is probably one of my favourite Hissatsu's now because of it's musical flair to it. :3

But anyway, I came across this before and wow. It's the Inazuma Eleven Go popularity chart of the Raimon team.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmsuvnMG41qe442eo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1314630690&Signature=F0FwRWeCbhKm75DlN4rCaKCQ6Gc%3D

Thoughts?

zappyspiker
August 30th, 2011, 02:58 AM
Was suppose to post on this earlier (even if the picture is gone now) all I have to say is:

HECK YEAH TSURUGI IS FIRST!

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqfn3hX8Nc1qd7tmro1_500.jpg

Zet
August 30th, 2011, 03:04 AM
I have to agree, Fortissimo is probably one of my favourite Hissatsu's now because of it's musical flair to it. :3

But anyway, I came across this before and wow. It's the Inazuma Eleven Go popularity chart of the Raimon team.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmsuvnMG41qe442eo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1314630690&Signature=F0FwRWeCbhKm75DlN4rCaKCQ6Gc%3D

Thoughts?
That image doesn't work, and it's best not to post images directly from tumblr(because it fails a lot of the time :x).

double trouble!
August 30th, 2011, 05:07 AM
Was suppose to post on this earlier (even if the picture is gone now) all I have to say is:

HECK YEAH TSURUGI IS FIRST!

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqfn3hX8Nc1qd7tmro1_500.jpg

And Sangoku is nowhere to be found *shot*

Alternative
August 30th, 2011, 05:27 AM
So the image failed. :/ But I still remember the list by heart, weird as that may sound. :P
1. Tsurugi
2. Ranmaru
3. Shindou
4. Tenma
5. Amagi
6. Hayami
7. Shinsuke
8. Hamano
9. Kurama
10. Sangoku
11. Kuramada

Quite interesting if you ask me.

Cariad
August 30th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Can I join please?

I'd probbaly be a Goalie or Defender.

And I love Inazuma Eleven because...its just so awesome?!

Zet
August 30th, 2011, 03:54 PM
I take it that you love Fubuki? :P

Cariad
August 31st, 2011, 01:25 AM
I. ADORE. FUBUKI-CHAN. XD

zappyspiker
August 31st, 2011, 02:05 AM
I like him.... though not as much as I like Fudou-Kun and Kidou-Kun. Pretty sure Fubuki-kun does make my Top 10 Inazuma 11 Characters though - And I mean both him and Atsuya

Cariad
August 31st, 2011, 07:20 AM
Atsuya's cool too.

My top five:

1. Shirou Fubuki
2. Endou Mamorou
3. Goujenji Shuuya
4. Steve Grim (Don't know his Japenese name)
5. Nelly Raimon

zappyspiker
August 31st, 2011, 12:14 PM
I'm guessing you watch the english dub? From playing the game I'm pretty sure that Steve is Shin'ichi Handa. And Nelly Raimon is Natsumi Raimon - I hate her english name xD

Cariad
August 31st, 2011, 01:38 PM
Oh. I started with the English dub, but switched.

Ahhh HANDA. Hah, thanks. Yeah, Nelly's an annoying name. (No offence to anyone called Nelly!)

Alternative
August 31st, 2011, 09:24 PM
I don't think I have a top 5 list, since a lot of the characters are awesome, but I have a top 5 worst list.
- Kurimatsu
- Kurimatsu
- Kurimatsu
- Kurimatsu
- Hijikata

:P

Newest episode came out. It seems like Kidou and Sakuma were really good and not into Fifth Sector. It seems we've got a new group of people which I like to call the stylish ossans. XD; But from the ends of things, we saw Natsumi being a bad cook as always and I laughed through that entire scene really it was so funny with Endou telling Tenma to just eat the food. :P From what it looks like though, Tenma's trying to learn a new defense Hissatsu.

Cariad
September 1st, 2011, 12:54 AM
Awesome. Man, I need to hurry up and get to the GO series. Even though the first three series' have my favourite characters. XD

Alternative
September 2nd, 2011, 02:09 AM
I don't think there's been enough development in Go! for people to have favourite characters, unless it's Tsurugi who is awesome. I thought he was an ass at first, but after watching it more he becomes so much more likable later on. :)

Cariad
September 2nd, 2011, 06:59 AM
Oohhh.

Haha, your sig is funny. Tsunami fail! XD

Alternative
September 6th, 2011, 05:03 PM
/needs more discussion

If you could make your Inazuma Eleven team, what would it be? Think of everything that would go into a team, your lineup, who would be on the bench, what formation you would go with, and so on.

zappyspiker
September 9th, 2011, 02:22 AM
If you could make your Inazuma Eleven team, what would it be? Think of everything that would go into a team, your lineup, who would be on the bench, what formation you would go with, and so on.

Meh I know I'm only allowed 16 in total but I can't help it.

Uniform is the Kuro no Kishidan uniform and the goalkeeper has the Teikoku GO GK uniform. Captain is Endou Mamoru. Second Captain is Kidou Yuuto

Forwards:
Gouenji Shuuya (Raimon/ Inazuma)
Tsurugi Kyousuke (Raimon GO)

Midfielders:
Fudou Akio (Teikoku/ Inazuma)
Kidou Yuuto (Raimon/ Inazuma)
Midorikawa Ryuuji (Gemini/ Inazuma )
Mark Kruger(Unicorn)

Defenders:
Fubuki Shirou (Raimon/ Inazuma)
Kennya Narukami (Teikoku)
Nishizono Shinsuke (Raimon GO)

Libero:
Endou Mamoru (Raimon/ Inazuma)

Goalkeeper:
Miyabino Reiichi (Teikoku GO)

Bench:
FW:
Suzuno Fuusuke (Diamond Dust/ Chaos)
Nagumo Haruya (Prominence/ Chaos)
Kiyama Hiroto (Genesis/ Inazuma)

MF:
Tachimukai Yuuki (Yokato/ Inazuma)
Atsuishi Shigeto (Chaos/Neo)

DF:
Domon Asuka (Raimon/ Unicorn)
Tobitaka Seiya (Inazuma)

Goalkeeper:
Genda Koujirou. (Teikoku/ Neo)

Also how'd everyone find the new go episode? Loved the new opening cause Kidou-kun is there
AND I LOVE TENMA'S NEW GK UNIFORM I want it

I've been watching a baseball anime (Major!) to take up the time while waiting for new GO episodes and parts of it reminded me a lot of INA-11

This remind you of anything?
http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz279/zkytonblazer/1-3.png

Lol the main character Goro kept pissing them off by calling Black Triangle, Black castanets xD

Also there was also another guy who kept going all "You are my creation to the captain of the opposing team also reminded me a lot of INA-11 xD

double trouble!
September 9th, 2011, 04:48 AM
I like both the opening, and the ending.
I think the new ending is much better than the old one...

zappyspiker
September 10th, 2011, 02:30 AM
I don't really mind the ending of the 2nd one though I did like the first. As for the openings both are pretty equal to me.I like the opening song for the first but I like the content of the 2nd If they merged together it'd be my favourite

double trouble!
September 10th, 2011, 04:11 AM
I got sick of the first one :/

Alternative
September 13th, 2011, 09:24 PM
One thing that struck me in Go the past few episode was
Ichino and friend joining the Soccer team again. I know that they've been going "SAKKA YAROU ZE" the past few episodes, and as soon as Shindou walks past them they hate it completely. It's weird, but I'm glad they joined up again. :)
Still waiting on Hayami to get a hissatsu. I'm hoping he'll get one soon, considering he's been getting a fair bit of screentime lately. :)

Also about the team thing, I've been playing Inazuma Eleven Strikers, and it's hard to get a good team going, but I've been going with this. :)

Formation: 3-4-1-2
If that's confusing, it's 3 defenders, 4 midfielders, 1 midfielder in front of them, and 2 forwards.

Forwards: Burn, Gazel

Midfielders: Aphrodi, Kidou, Fudou, Hiroto, Kazemaru

Defenders: Fubuki, Kabeyama, Hijikata

Goalkeeper: Endou

Bench: Tachimukai, Gouenji, Toramaru, Sakuma, Kanon

It's a nice team, but it still can't fight against really tough opponents yet, since I need stronger hissatsu to use them. Currently I've got stuff like God Catch, Killer Fields, Chaos Break and other cool stuff, but apart from that it's quite hard to beat the high-level teams.

zappyspiker
September 14th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Still playing the DS game but it's on break till exams are over. Last time I just won against Wild High I think?

Tsurugi's Death Drop <3 Really loved today's episode especially with Tenma on goal and Majin Pegasus was amazing

Kougre returns! May hot sauce be available next episode! Also really can't wait for that new guy - Kariya Masaki. Reminds me a lot of Kazemaru cause the colour of his hair and the fact that he also plays defence

http://safebooru.org//images/680/c9f2757571711d5951c52de9bfe92a8021d37287.jpg?685887

Can I add him to my favourites list already he looks awesome! Also Aki is back as manager person with her orange tracksuit xD

double trouble!
September 14th, 2011, 11:43 PM
One thing that struck me in Go the past few episode was
Ichino and friend joining the Soccer team again. I know that they've been going "SAKKA YAROU ZE" the past few episodes, and as soon as Shindou walks past them they hate it completely. It's weird, but I'm glad they joined up again. :)
Still waiting on Hayami to get a hissatsu. I'm hoping he'll get one soon, considering he's been getting a fair bit of screentime lately. :)

Also about the team thing, I've been playing Inazuma Eleven Strikers, and it's hard to get a good team going, but I've been going with this. :)

Formation: 3-4-1-2
If that's confusing, it's 3 defenders, 4 midfielders, 1 midfielder in front of them, and 2 forwards.

Forwards: Burn, Gazel

Midfielders: Aphrodi, Kidou, Fudou, Hiroto, Kazemaru

Defenders: Fubuki, Kabeyama, Hijikata

Goalkeeper: Endou

Bench: Tachimukai, Gouenji, Toramaru, Sakuma, Kanon

It's a nice team, but it still can't fight against really tough opponents yet, since I need stronger hissatsu to use them. Currently I've got stuff like God Catch, Killer Fields, Chaos Break and other cool stuff, but apart from that it's quite hard to beat the high-level teams.

I didn't really unlock any yet :/
Working on Emperor Penguin No.3.

Cariad
September 15th, 2011, 12:20 PM
I gotta admit, Fubiki-muffin-chan is REALLY annoying to draw.

double trouble!
September 18th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Still playing the DS game but it's on break till exams are over. Last time I just won against Wild High I think?

Tsurugi's Death Drop <3 Really loved today's episode especially with Tenma on goal and Majin Pegasus was amazing

Kougre returns! May hot sauce be available next episode! Also really can't wait for that new guy - Kariya Masaki. Reminds me a lot of Kazemaru cause the colour of his hair and the fact that he also plays defence

http://safebooru.org//images/680/c9f2757571711d5951c52de9bfe92a8021d37287.jpg?685887

Can I add him to my favourites list already he looks awesome! Also Aki is back as manager person with her orange tracksuit xD

I beat the first game.
Zeus was too easy... I don't think they even scored once.

dragonite149
September 29th, 2011, 07:09 AM
I wanna join~! (I guess I'd be a manager, since I'm not really that good)

Alternative
October 9th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Haven't updated this in like, forever. -_-

I know last week there was a break, but I guess they'll be continuing the match against Minamisawa

How about a new discussion. What do you think of Tenma? Do you like him? Do you hate him? Do you think he's way too overpowered at this stage of the show? Just what is your opinion on him?

zappyspiker
October 13th, 2011, 02:40 AM
I really wanna see Episode 24 now xD
I wanna know what goes on, on the scene with Endou and Natsumi looking at the old FFI photo... and also is that Hitomiko coming to the old clubroom *hairflip needed* Didn't really think of her till that preview

How about a new discussion. What do you think of Tenma? Do you like him? Do you hate him? Do you think he's way too overpowered at this stage of the show? Just what is your opinion on him?

I like him as a character but many other characters are taking over as favourites over Tenma - Kariya + Tsurugi = Fav Characters xD

I love Majin Pegasus though and I really liked him when he played as goalkeeper.

dragonite149
October 15th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Am I the only one to see a pattern in GO? Endou coaching Rai, Kidou with Tei, Fubuki with Hakuren...

/inb4 Tsunami is the coach of Oumihara and Tachi is the coach of whatever school he came from *can't remember*. Gouenji might also have a good chance of being Kidokawa's coach.

Anyway, I haven't seen the full episode one yet, so I can't contribute to the current discussion. The one time I tried to, I got struck by an idea for a IEG, so I had to write it down to remember it. (The idea is like P+F across the Second Dimension, but with the IEG dimension being the negative one)

Alternative
October 25th, 2011, 04:26 AM
Tsunami from Oumihara
Tachimukai from Yokato
No doubt we'll probably see Hiroto being the coach of a team specially formed with Coach Hitomiko as either Sun Garden or Aliea Academy. :P

Also for those who like it, episode 20 and 21 are subbed. You can find it if you look hard enough on google. :3

Alternative
November 23rd, 2011, 03:29 AM
Needs more activity. D:
Seems like ryou rouge w/e his name is has actually started getting the episodes on time with the releases in Japan, so we get them earlier instead of later. I really do like that, means I don't have to wait for subs to understand what they're talking about. :D

Episode 27
Finishing the match between Raimon and Hakuren, so it's eh. Tenma was made into Goalkeeper again because Hakuren now have a grizzly bear for a player who knocked Sangoku out. Seems like they need another proper goalkeeper, but with 16 people already in the team with Nishiki, I don't know what they're gonna do. With him as a midfielder as well I'm pretty sure they're gonna make Tenma the next goalkeeper, and I really don't like that personally. He's more fitted for a midfielder, not a goalkeeper. Perfected Double Wing with Nishiki and Hikaru and won the match, also defeating the soul which contains fifth sector in Yukimura and the rest of the Hakuren team.

And Endou is not allowed to leave Raimon even if it's for a short time I forbid it!

Episode 28
TOBITAKAAAAAAAA!

Anyway, Kidou's taking charge of Raimon and drilling them into the ground like he and Sakuma would with Teikoku. No one likes it and it was all a sham to try and get the best out of them. Not much to say about the episode since it was sorta filler but not idk, but everyone's being angry and stuff. Seems like Hikaru is also Amagi's little man or whatever you like to call it.

Railgun
December 14th, 2011, 05:53 AM
I'd like to join since the show is just so epic! Plus the boys are so cute and huggable. XD

Disko_Rock
December 14th, 2011, 08:33 AM
I'm joining, definitely. Has no one seen my ava? D8
What about my BW team that's based off of Inazuma Japan? Duh.

Discussion:

I like IE because it's a fun twist on soccer (where I'm from we call it football though) with all of the hissatsu techniques, exaggerated plots and those awesome character designs. Level-5 is just great in my book.

thedestinedblade
December 19th, 2011, 05:42 PM
lol, anyone still watching GO? The Holy Road matches have been kinda lacking, no?

Alternative
December 19th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Welcome to all new members! :D

lol, anyone still watching GO? The Holy Road matches have been kinda lacking, no?
I've still been watching them, but I agree they're lacking. Considering the pace that Inazuma Eleven went, having finished the Football Frontier in 26 episodes, it is going a bit slow. At least there's only one more match before aliens attack. :3

Anyway, I think we need a new topic!

What do you think of Shine/Dark? All the new characters in there, all the people being ten years later and coaches etc. Natsumi or Fuyuppe being Endou's wife. What do you think of it?

Seki
December 19th, 2011, 06:20 PM
OMGZ! ITS AN INAZUMA ELEVEN FANCLUB!
I didn't even noticed it.
Okay can I please join?

Well its a Football (or soccer, for the americans) anime and I pretty much love football. The hissatsus are really awesome. Every single hissatsus are very creative.

I am only at episode 70++ though...

In real life, I am not a School Team player, but I play as a defender/sweeper. I would classify myself as a sweeper cos I normally go out and attack (ala Endou style) when the time is right. There's another position which I call it "The Crazy Horse" because I chase after the ball until I got the ball but that's only when my friends/team mates do not want to press the ball. Whenever I got the ball, I will pass it to anyone, mostly my team mates who are not really good (well like me) because I want them to have fun. I'm a "team player", not selfish on the ball and I am not really good in dribbling but my friends say that I "steal" the ball well and pass accurately.

Disko_Rock
December 20th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Welcome to all new members! :D

What do you think of Shine/Dark? All the new characters in there, all the people being ten years later and coaches etc. Natsumi or Fuyuppe being Endou's wife. What do you think of it?

I haven't played either but I've seen the news with Natsumi and Fuyuppe being Endou's wife. I'm not surprised really but I think Natsumi makes more of a fit for Endou. But what about the other pairings that are going unexplored?! EndouxAki and EndouxTouko?

Endou just has too many women x_x

I am only at episode 70++ though...

I literally just finished it a few days ago. Took me about 2 weeks to watch the entire third season (about 60 episodes) and I loved it all *w*
Rococo is just awesome <33

Alternative
December 20th, 2011, 06:45 AM
I thought Rococo was a girl at first, needless to say I don't know if anyone's a girl so far. :P I've got a summary of a lot of characters in this game, so I'll put them in a spoiler and you can look at them if you want to.
Hiroto is a scientist or something
Midorikawa is his assistant
Handa is a coach
Toramaru is better than you
Saginuma has rinestones in his hair
Tachimukai is a coach I think
Tsunami went into the pro league
Fudou is homeless or something

Seki
December 20th, 2011, 08:44 AM
I haven't played either but I've seen the news with Natsumi and Fuyuppe being Endou's wife. I'm not surprised really but I think Natsumi makes more of a fit for Endou. But what about the other pairings that are going unexplored?! EndouxAki and EndouxTouko?

Endou just has too many women x_x

I literally just finished it a few days ago. Took me about 2 weeks to watch the entire third season (about 60 episodes) and I loved it all *w*
Rococo is just awesome <33

Wow that fast!?! I am 1 month into it, watching 2/3 episodes per day.
I heard Endou's wife is Natsumi. Damn it, I liked Aki.

thedestinedblade
December 20th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Really? Most people found Aki boring (including myself) It's pretty much confirmed in the next series that her and Ichinose have a long distance relationship.

Once Shine/Dark are released, I'm pretty sure it'll spoil a lot of what's going to happen in the anime.

Example:
Showing Shindou getting injured and Tenma becoming captain (at least temporarily.)

Seki
December 20th, 2011, 10:53 PM
Really? Most people found Aki boring (including myself) It's pretty much confirmed in the next series that her and Ichinose have a long distance relationship.

:(
I know that Aki and Ichinose are going to have a long distance relationship in the Go series, but I will always like Aki and Endou to be together!
Yea, end of discussion.

Disko_Rock
December 21st, 2011, 08:06 AM
I thought Rococo was a girl at first, needless to say I don't know if anyone's a girl so far. :P I've got a summary of a lot of characters in this game, so I'll put them in a spoiler and you can look at them if you want to.
Hiroto is a scientist or something
Midorikawa is his assistant
Handa is a coach
Toramaru is better than you
Saginuma has rinestones in his hair
Tachimukai is a coach I think
Tsunami went into the pro league
Fudou is homeless or something

I thought Rococo was a girl too x_x then again I thought the same thing about Kazemaru's friend from the FF arc
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110820035234/inazuma-eleven/images/thumb/e/e1/Miyasaka_Ryou.png/250px-Miyasaka_Ryou.png

I think Level-5 just likes to draw traps :3

Wow that fast!?! I am 1 month into it, watching 2/3 episodes per day.
I heard Endou's wife is Natsumi. Damn it, I liked Aki.

I was more like 5-8 episodes a day :D

Alternative
January 3rd, 2012, 07:10 PM
I was more like 5-8 episodes a day :D
For me it was more like 20 episodes a day. :P I started around June/July and I've already seen it all twice, at least up to the match against Kaiou, which I can't seem to bring myself to watching with the subs yet. xD

That's an interesting topic though...
When did you start watching Inazuma Eleven?

Zet
January 3rd, 2012, 08:59 PM
I think I started watching early last year/middle of last year... or maybe it was two years ago, I can't remember D:

double trouble!
January 4th, 2012, 06:30 PM
For me it was more like 20 episodes a day. :P I started around June/July and I've already seen it all twice, at least up to the match against Kaiou, which I can't seem to bring myself to watching with the subs yet. xD

That's an interesting topic though...
When did you start watching Inazuma Eleven?

I don't remember exactly when :/
*looks through logs*
November 2010.
I'm re-watching the the "old" series now. 51/127 done.

& new opening/ending today (GO).

Railgun
January 7th, 2012, 06:03 PM
I began this time two years ago. Though at the time only 8 eps were subbed. i need to go back and watch them all now

Alternative
January 8th, 2012, 05:55 AM
I began this time two years ago. Though at the time only 8 eps were subbed. i need to go back and watch them all now
That would've been really early on when it started right? Because I know it started late 2008, so it should be. You're like one of those true fans right? :D

Railgun
January 8th, 2012, 11:56 AM
That would've been really early on when it started right? Because I know it started late 2008, so it should be. You're like one of those true fans right? :D
Yeah I am. I don't suggest waching the dub. Its baddddd. The voices are just wow XD. The japanese is better me. I'm not someone to not like dubs but if the va can't capture the person its hard to watch a dub

Alternative
January 8th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Yeah I am. I don't suggest waching the dub. Its baddddd. The voices are just wow XD. The japanese is better me. I'm not someone to not like dubs but if the va can't capture the person its hard to watch a dub
I haven't seen complete episodes of the dub, but some of them are really funny to just laugh at. Some they just make fun of Aphrodi for looking like a girl, Domon's voice is completely derpy, and they have an episode called "Willy Rising" based on the match against the Otaku school.

Also Fuusuke/Gazel is a girl in the dub.

Zet
January 9th, 2012, 04:29 PM
I haven't seen complete episodes of the dub, but some of them are really funny to just laugh at. Some they just make fun of Aphrodi for looking like a girl, Domon's voice is completely derpy, and they have an episode called "Willy Rising" based on the match against the Otaku school.

Also Fuusuke/Gazel is a girl in the dub.

Gazel being a girl in the dub never made sense since girls usually aren't allowed to play soccer :P

...Well I guess they would be allowed to, just not against boys or even join competitions like Holy Road.

Railgun
January 13th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Just got the first game tonight. Good god the UK dub is just ugh.... Anyway I plan to play all 3 of them since its pretty addicitng. Anyone else play the games too?

double trouble!
January 20th, 2012, 09:57 AM
I beat the first game.
I also play Strikers every once in a while.

Also, what do you think about the new opening and ending?

Railgun
February 5th, 2012, 06:38 AM
The new op is cool but with them all holding hands I think of Tea's friendship speeches in the old school Yugioh lol

dragonite149
February 20th, 2012, 05:28 AM
*is back from the dead*

I started watching Inaz (the dub, unfortunately. Oh well, that's what I get for living in England) last summer, mostly because it had an interesting name and to me that meant that even though it was about football (something I didn't really like at the time) I might as well try it. Never regretted it.

And I guess the new GO opening is cool, even though I prefer the second opening (which I don't know the name of x.x)

Alternative
February 25th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Back!
Hmm, so I don't exactly know what to put here lol. I've been seeing stuff about Inazuma Eleven 2 Firestorm and Blizzard getting a spanish dub, so that probably means we'll be getting an english dub of the game soon. But lately I've been playing Strikers and just watching it.
Shindou in hospital, that's a massive kick in the butt.