PDA

View Full Version : If you could be...

Gold warehouse
August 4th, 2011, 12:50 PM
...any fictional character, who would it be and why?

Also, which fictional character do you think is most similar to your personality?

Gymnotide
August 5th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Nathan from Misfits 'cause I'm a total jerk!

Nerdy Mojo
August 5th, 2011, 06:42 PM
id be a more reserved raul duke from fear and loathing in las vegas. he fits my personality fits him because he's always testing the bounds of reality and everything that the status quo tries to proliferate

Esper
August 6th, 2011, 04:07 PM
http://www.sci-fi-online.com/2006_Interviews/07-01-08_TomBaker_02.jpg

I'd want to be the Doctor. Go anywhere, anytime, have adventures, never die, get tired of one face so get another one. Who wouldn't want that? It's the ultimate romantic escape.

I can't think of any fictional character that suits me. Or rather, there are so many I can't pick just one.

Digimon Kaiser
August 6th, 2011, 04:25 PM
I'd want to be Taiki from Digimon Xros Wars, but I'm more like Kiriha from the same series.

Domo Genesis
August 6th, 2011, 04:27 PM
I would want to be Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach. Because I would be able to scream, "GETSUGA TENSHOUUUUU!!!!!" and people wouldn't stare at me.

Houndour2005
August 6th, 2011, 04:34 PM
I want to be the streetwise NYC dog Dodger from Oliver & Company.

Catholic Nun
August 12th, 2011, 12:22 AM
There are so many, I doubt I could even name them all. Though they all have a theme.

I love people with supernatural powers - I'm very attracted to power in my fiction and every time I see someone use it on TV or in a movie it makes me want to be them so desperately I could cry.

I guess the five characters that pop immediately to mind are Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, Willow Rosenberg from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Illyria from Angel or Prue or Piper Halliwell from Charmed.

I try not to read too much into the fact that they're all women.