PDA

View Full Version : ..uhh, Derozio is back. MUCH before 2013. :@

derozio
August 5th, 2011, 06:15 AM
..ahh, this is so embarassing. >_>'

I just left PC a few days ago (nearly a month ago, to be precise) and declared I probably 'won't be back' before 2013 (this blog entry (http://www.pokecommunity.com/blog.php?b=11638)). Turns out that I wasn't having all those time management issues in my life due to PC and I usually end up sitting on the computer playing DMC or something for an hour and a half everyday anyway. So yeah, I don't really think there's any reason for me to stay away from PC anymore. I can manage my time AND manage being online at PC simultaneously, I figured. So yeah, I'm back. Sorry I left so abruptly. And made some of you worry. :'(

Hope I'll stick around.

Zet
August 5th, 2011, 06:23 AM
It's good to see you back. :D

derozio
August 5th, 2011, 06:25 AM
It's good to see you back. :D
Thank you for re-welcoming me, Zetty! <3; Nice to see you again too! :)

Kevin
August 5th, 2011, 06:31 AM
I've seen you around the forums a bit, so welcome back to PC!

Hopefully you will stay~

keoni
August 5th, 2011, 06:35 AM
Welcome back, Derozio.... I'll be honest, I hadn't known you had left, but I had noticed that I wasn't seeing enough of yours posts in the Art Gallery secion...

derozio
August 5th, 2011, 06:48 AM
@Destiny Demon: Yo, thanks! I'll try my best to stick around! o/

@keoni: Haha, at least you noticed my absence from the art gallery. Hopefully, I'll start being active there again soon enough! :)

Hybrid Trainer
August 5th, 2011, 07:10 AM
YAY! :D your back!
Does this mean more pretty pictures? :D

Guy
August 5th, 2011, 07:11 AM
It felt like you were gone for a lifetime! Welcome back, Dez. Glad to hear you can spare some time to come waste on PC.

I hope this means you can spend some extra time working on new graphics and continuing to update your gallery too.