Angle-san
December 23rd, 2004, 9:20 PM
what's your fav. my is raw 2 {xbox and Raw vs. smackdown for ps2} :rambo:

Corrupt
December 23rd, 2004, 10:44 PM
smackdown is mine or legonds of wetsling

Angle-san
December 23rd, 2004, 10:47 PM
i knew i forgot to put LOW up maybe sooner or later... i like raw 2 because that u can put your own music in and make your pryo.....FIRE FIRE hahahaha

Corrupt
December 23rd, 2004, 10:48 PM
i knew i forgot to put LOW up maybe sooner or later... i like raw 2 because that u can put your own music in and make your pryo.....FIRE FIRE hahahaha
yeah the games better i just llike the rock lol and smakdown is his show

Angle-san
December 23rd, 2004, 10:50 PM
i like old school Undertaker R.I.P. he rocks

Corrupt
December 23rd, 2004, 10:51 PM
yeah but hes still savage even though i dont watch wwe that much now since it turned to much drama and other stuff
hey do you remember when he was Hunter herst Helmsly
you still here??

Angle-san
December 23rd, 2004, 10:54 PM
wwe is tryin to get to the kids and make it less real Aka FAKE What about TNA wrestling do you watch that? You know who the best wrestler is Owen Hart
RIP i can't belive that it's been almost 5 years now

Corrupt
December 23rd, 2004, 10:56 PM
wwe is tryin to get to the kids and make it less real Aka FAKE What about TNA wrestling do you watch that? You know who the best wrestle is Owen Hart
RIP i can't belive that it's been almost 5 years nowyeah he died nah ive never herd of TNA what channel is it on

i geuss we are the only ones who like werstling

Angle-san
December 23rd, 2004, 11:01 PM
i geuss where the only one for right now .

TNA is wrestling founder is JEFF Jarttet and is dad Macho man is in it ok TNA is on Foxsport for us Cali people has ECW WWE and old WCW NWA wrestlers

Corrupt
December 23rd, 2004, 11:02 PM
dude don't double post plz i geuss where the only one for right now .

TNA is wrestling founder is JEFF Jarttet and is dad Macho man is in it ok TNA is on Foxsport for us Cali people has ECW WWE and old WCW NWA wrestlersi live in cali i delted the post cool fox sports

Angle-san
December 23rd, 2004, 11:07 PM
I hope more ppl come here

the skate board kid
December 25th, 2004, 8:09 PM
ECW game all the way man.

Angle-san
December 25th, 2004, 9:20 PM
it's all about TNA right now they Goldust and the kings of wrestling
Big kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Jeff Jartte. I wonder when there will be a TNA game???? time will tell

Corrupt
December 25th, 2004, 10:14 PM
it's all about TNA right now they Goldust and the kings of wrestling
Big kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Jeff Jartte. I wonder when there will be a TNA game???? time will tell
aw i forot to watch it but i am sur that its cool and they need a game so i can play it

Angle-san
December 25th, 2004, 10:17 PM
IT's was great iT won't been on next friday.... To bad man i wish

Rated R Superstar
December 26th, 2004, 9:05 PM
SvR pwns....:p Lemme tell you why..:
Superstar Voice-Over
Create a title
Create a PPV
Songs by Bands(Breaking Benjiman,Powerman 5000)
------------------

Corrupt
December 26th, 2004, 9:56 PM
SvR pwns....:p Lemme tell you why..:
Superstar Voice-Over
Create a title
Create a PPV
Songs by Bands(Breaking Benjiman,Powerman 5000)
------------------most of the other have the same

Rated R Superstar
December 27th, 2004, 6:59 AM
No,not Really....
There was no Superstar voice over
maybe a Create a belt/PPV
but no in depth CAW system.

Angle-san
December 27th, 2004, 3:29 PM
No,not Really....
There was no Superstar voice over
maybe a Create a belt/PPV
but no in depth CAW system.

ok not tryin to flame with both of you but here it go's

OK ther where voice over for WWF WAr Zone, ECW hardcore revolution and WWF attitude had the taut voice overs the ps2 game and raw games had a few like this IF you smell what the work is cookin. in wwf no mercy at the end of the game you see mankind and he say's Have a nice day. i love the create a belt and the CAw on them all :nervous:

The Fallen
December 27th, 2004, 3:32 PM
I used to love WWF,or WWE now,i have all the games except the recent ones,it was great lol.

Scyther5
December 27th, 2004, 10:27 PM
I've played a bunch of those, but I would really have to say Day of reckoning(GCN). It had the best wrestling system(breaking up grapples,specials,etc..), was more realistic, and just plain fun playing with my best friends.

Angle-san
December 27th, 2004, 11:25 PM
I've played a bunch of those, but I would really have to say Day of reckoning(GCN). It had the best wrestling system(breaking up grapples,specials,etc..), was more realistic, and just plain fun playing with my best friends :\ .

Raw vs. Smackdown Lets you break up grapples and holds RvsS is the best it more realistic and the Voice overs are good and plus i'm a fan of the ps2 and the x-box wrestling games offtopic tonights raw was good :rambo:

Corrupt
January 3rd, 2005, 5:28 PM
i like how in the wwe/wwf games you can creat your own stance/tautue/entace

Angle-san
January 3rd, 2005, 6:34 PM
geuss what....because of the think with Raw name on ps2 (smackdown vs raw) Xbox will get wrestleMania21 and i geuss gamecube will be getting a a raw or smackdown game or they will stay with day of rekcing sorry for spelling i can't wait

Corrupt
January 3rd, 2005, 7:15 PM
geuss what....because of the think with Raw name on ps2 (smackdown vs raw) Xbox will get wrestleMania21 and i geuss gamecube will be getting a a raw or smackdown game or they will stay with day of rekcing sorry for spelling i can't waitSick!! when is it coming out

Angle-san
January 3rd, 2005, 7:32 PM
i think it's coming out in march??? i was reading tips and trick when i found out...lol

Corrupt
January 3rd, 2005, 7:45 PM
hey have you played LOW??

Angle-san
January 3rd, 2005, 7:49 PM
yes i have! i don't like it but i like the leageds....

WolfWood
January 3rd, 2005, 8:28 PM
My favorite wrestling game would have to be Smackdown vs Raw.

Corrupt
January 3rd, 2005, 9:45 PM
yes i have! i don't like it but i like the leageds....
yeah i just like playing as the old legends there the best

Angle-san
January 3rd, 2005, 9:46 PM
ok i just came for ign to find out about wrestlemania 21 and it is going to be out in march and the screen shots look nice and clean and also will i was there there is also going to be Smackdown vs. Raw2
Wrestlemania 21 will have this stuff i got the info form IGN.com
Featuring motion-captured animations, voice-over and commentary from your favorite wrestlers,and four-player head-to-head online play and they also added a Create-A-Belt option

Neon Methodis
January 4th, 2005, 1:12 PM
personally i like smackdown v.s raw my two favorites are John Cena and The Undertaker

Angle-san
January 4th, 2005, 8:57 PM
My fav is Kane and Old School Undertaker
The end is near....lol what do you ppl hope what's in the WM21 I hope they put the casket match back in lol i would win

Corrupt
January 5th, 2005, 10:26 AM
My fav is Kane and Old School Undertaker
The end is near....lol what do you ppl hope what's in the WM21 I hope they put the casket match back in lol i would wini just hope they put in alterant costume for how they used to look

Angle-san
January 5th, 2005, 12:23 PM
i got a feeling they will or it will be like raw2 where you can earn there cloths or change that wrestlers cloths i hopethey put Owen Hart in since there doing lend...thinging for this

Neon Methodis
January 5th, 2005, 1:08 PM
Bret The Hitman Heart is probably my favorite legend he was cool (I would pick Undertaker But he is still wrestiling)

Corrupt
January 5th, 2005, 3:47 PM
Hulk hogan was my favirotie and Shawn Micheals before Degeration X

Angle-san
January 5th, 2005, 4:26 PM
i hope that they add the dx enertance in like in the smackdown and the should had when kane comes and raises his arms up in the air and boom and your parters music starts to play but with no motorcycle lol 2 more month tell WM21 comes the the X-box yes

WolfWood
January 5th, 2005, 4:39 PM
My favorite wrestler is the Rock. I hope he comes back soon.

Corrupt
January 5th, 2005, 4:53 PM
My favorite wrestler is the Rock. I hope he comes back soon.
hes just the best

Angle-san
January 5th, 2005, 4:54 PM
he will come back ok lets get back to talking about wrestling games like what old school wrestlers you want in WM21 and R vs S 2

Neon Methodis
January 5th, 2005, 5:37 PM
Ander the Giant, Old Undertaker,Masked Kane, Mankind, Bret the Hitman Heart,and Rock

WolfWood
January 5th, 2005, 6:27 PM
I would like to see the King as a legend wrestler. Does anyone here play Smackdown vs Raw online if so what are your usernames?

Angle-san
January 5th, 2005, 7:40 PM
Ander the Giant, Old Undertaker,Masked Kane, Mankind, Bret the Hitman Heart,and Rock

what one Smackdown vs. Raw2 or WrestleMania 21 :\

Neon Methodis
January 8th, 2005, 7:06 AM
WrestleMania 21
(Message to short)

Angle-san
January 14th, 2005, 12:05 PM
wrestlmania21 is just 2month form being in my xbox can't wait longer need now lol

Knuckles
January 14th, 2005, 5:18 PM
DoR pWns SvR. SvR had voiceovers,but no feeling in to the voice. It had commentary,but it was just annoying. The online was plain stupid. It like HCTP,nuthing new. DoR had it done. :bandit: