PDA

View Full Version : Puss in Boots

Houndour2005
August 5th, 2011, 03:28 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_khaFbXemBuo/TJQhzs8mknI/AAAAAAAABUI/v8HSEnWX2O0/s400/Puss-in-Boots.jpg

The bad kitty is back!

After starring in Shrek he now stars in his own movie with Salma Hayek.

Coming this autumn.

bobandbill
August 5th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Kinda knew about this for a while and...I'm not really interested. =/ Sure, I like Shrek and Shrek 2 but after that it just started feeling stale and the jokes overall took a decline, so this just seems like another spin-off to try and keep riding the franchise's success. *shrugs*

Cherrim
August 6th, 2011, 11:14 AM
The only reason I have any inkling of interest is because Puss is adorable. But I don't think I'll be seeing this in theatres at all and I'll just wait for it to start showing on TV. ._.;

TRIFORCE89
August 6th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Known about this for ages. I don't have much of an interest in seeing it. The cuddly cat gag can't sustain a feature-length film

Katholic Nun
August 14th, 2011, 12:50 AM
Not that interested in it either, though I'm somewhat more interested than I would have been if it were Shrek 5. I remember seeing Shrek 3 and being sorely disappointed, so I didn't even bother with the fourth. It's a shame when they don't know when to let something die.

Cadance
August 14th, 2011, 08:20 AM
I am going to see this movie. The only reason I watched Shrek was Puss in Boots. He was my favorite character in the series, and I agree with Lightning on this: HE'S SO CUTE AND ADORABLE. ^_^ Anyone that liked Puss in the Shrek movies are gonna like this movie hands down.