PDA

View Full Version : Forgiveness

Mazen
August 5th, 2011, 03:28 PM
How good are you at forgiving those who have wronged you? Do you feel that the ability to forgive is a valuable and necessary trait? Have you ever desired forgiveness and was denied it? If so, how did that make you feel?

PlatinumDude
August 5th, 2011, 04:41 PM
I can forgive people easily if the thing they did to me can be shrugged off easily.

Patchisou Yutohru
August 5th, 2011, 04:50 PM
I've forgiven every single person who has ever wronged me. I feel this is a flaw in my character, but I do find that forgiveness is a valuable and necessary trait. A trait much more pure than resentment and grudges like other people I know hold over people. Though, when used in excess, it's something that - again, is flawed.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
August 5th, 2011, 06:52 PM
I forgive almost everyone who have wronged me lol~
:D

2Cool4Mewtwo
August 5th, 2011, 07:26 PM
I'm generally unforgiving towards others, though I do have to unwillingly forgive others (only explicitly) when I have to. I always look down on people who do something wrong to me, and dislike them even more when they try to console me. It comes across me as a "pathetic excuse for being lame." IMO It's one of my glaring weaknesses as a person. Trait that I need to fix somehow. (You should've seen how mad I was when I lost PC easter egg contest by 1 EGG)

Esper
August 6th, 2011, 05:18 PM
I'm very forgiving. It's probably because I've made so many mistakes myself that I'd feel like a hypocrite to hold anything against anyone else. Everyone makes mistakes and as long as someone doesn't continue to hold hatred or resentment for me I have no reason not to forgive them.

Harley Quinn
August 6th, 2011, 05:29 PM
i hold grudges permanently, thats just how i am
http://i.imgur.com/ZH64w.jpg

Kevin
August 6th, 2011, 05:32 PM
I'm forgiving, but it depends. Most of the time I am.

Captain Hobo.
August 6th, 2011, 05:35 PM
I can sometimes forgiving people easy and sometimes I hold grudges.

Hybrid Trainer
August 6th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Since i'm quite hard to offend in the first place if you do something that is worth forgiving then i probably wont forgive you. But its not always 100% so if you do end up being forgiven it means you mean a lot to me :3

Axeliira
August 6th, 2011, 05:39 PM
I'm really, really, reallyreallyreallyreallyreally bad at forgiving others. If someone has done anything wrong to me, I shun them out of my life and never speak to that person for months, or even years. Yeah, it sounds a bit harsh, but that's how I was for a long time. :/

It is rare for me to find it in my heart to forgive a person after a bad thing.

Sodom
August 6th, 2011, 05:39 PM
I'm incredibly forgiving. Sometimes when someone has upset me I milk it a little bit, but I always make sure it works out in the end. I just ask that as I'm so forgiving toward others, they show me the same courtesy.

Venusaur♣
August 8th, 2011, 07:00 AM
Depends, if what they did was big or small and if it was on purpose or not. If it was small and not on purpose, I'll forgive them, if not I won't.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 9th, 2011, 05:16 AM
If I do not like the person, then I will never forgive them. If I am neutral with the person, it would take a long time for me to forgive them and if I like the person, it would take a while for me to forgive them

:t354:TG

Mr Cat Dog
August 9th, 2011, 12:36 PM
I'm way too forgiving for my own good. Most of the time, it's completely justified; those few instances where it's not have the effect of making me look ridiculously week. It's an aspect of my personality that's probably not going to change, so I might as well get used to it.

Talli
August 9th, 2011, 12:45 PM
I Don't forget people unless I feel they've learned their lesson. So to answer the question I ain't every forgetting

Avishka
August 10th, 2011, 05:09 AM
I'm forgiving, but it depends on what they did .

Fire Heart
August 10th, 2011, 01:16 PM
I cant help but be forgiving. I can not stay mad at people unless they have done something to me that i can not possibly forgive.

metalheadtomboy
August 10th, 2011, 06:34 PM
I'm not one to hold a grudge so I can forgive someone in about 10 kinutes.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 11th, 2011, 10:09 AM
If it's something minor, I can forgive easily. If it's something that involves personal attacks or theft or something major, it's much harder for me to forgive... I still hold major grudges against people fromm Sppf for insulting, negative things they said to me over three years ago.

My IRL friends I can forgive pretty easily. My parents, not so much, though...