PDA

View Full Version : Tom's Interesting Little Experiment

Tomandgreen
August 7th, 2011, 02:01 PM
I was wondering about threads. About what should be a thread and what shouldn't. This thread is basically a mixture of all things a thread should not be. It's a pair-matching thread, it's a thread to discuss cheese, and it has tons of weird rules making it fun and hard to discuss things here. Rules go as followed:

-All posts must follow pokecommunity rules and specific thread rules or else you are on the ban-list of the thread.

-*You must ignore any posts people from the banned list make.

-*Your post must contain 1 type of cheese, and the letter z.

-*You must use a word the post above you contained.

-*You must use quotation marks when-ever discussing information relating to animals.

-All rules marked with a * are reversed on tuesday!

-You will only get banned if you are caught breaking the rules by someone who posts the reasons why you are banned with your post in quoted.

-I can not get banned.

-You are exempt from all rules if you tell a Chuck Norris joke that has not been posted yet. This only works once per person.

-*The letter "P" can not be in your post unless it's quoting the post of another person.

Ban-List:
NONE

Have fun discussing stuff with limitations!

Guy
August 7th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Normally I would say this doesn't belong here, but rather in Other Trivia for forum-like games. Then, I'd proceed in moving your thread over to that forum. However, this confuses me very much. At first I thought it's a game where you list reasons on "What not to do when posting a thread," but then I read the later of your intro and the rules and became highly confused. So, I'm just going to close this instead, and if you wish to make this a game in Other Trivia, then you may do so. Although, you're going to need to make it a bit more precise so it's easy for everyone to understand and it makes sense.