PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Faviroute Parts Of The PokéCommunity

shinysweety
August 7th, 2011, 05:45 PM
I posted this thread mainly cause im bored, but I do have some parts of the Pokemon Community that i adore.

Number 1. The Ot section (Other Trivia)
Number 2. The RP section (Role Plays)
Number.3 The New Users Welcome, I like saying Hi and helping newbies ;)
Number 4. The OTD section (Off Topic Discussions)
And Number 5: The AT (Art Gallery)

And, may i ask, what are yours?

Hikamaru
August 7th, 2011, 06:21 PM
I like to say hello to newbies, discuss the Pokemon games, anime and Pokemon in general. I also like the groups and trivia.

Xyrin
August 7th, 2011, 06:51 PM
I love the community and the people I meet. The main reason I come here is for all the awesome friends I made!

G.U.Y.
August 7th, 2011, 06:59 PM
My favorite part of PokeCommunity is probably the blogs. I just like reading rants, and there aren't many elsewhere on the forum.

The people here are really nice too. o3o; That's really the only reason why I joined here. Other popular Pokemon forums are filled with mean people and trolls, and that seems not to be the case here. ^-^

Kevin
August 7th, 2011, 07:32 PM
My favourite forum is Emulation. My second was NU/W, but it shifted to OVP (here).

I barely go on blogs to be honest.

psyanic
August 7th, 2011, 08:26 PM
The more friendly people present here is a pretty big thing to me.

For forums, I like the Fan Fiction & Writing section. I enjoy reading other works to see how other people interpret different situations in the same anime/book/etc.

I would like the Pokemon Manga more if there were more lively users present.

Ayselipera
August 7th, 2011, 09:28 PM
As for sections I only like Other Voting Polls, Culture and Media, and Other Chat. Typically I only post in ovp though.

Only other thing I can think of are the blogs for so many reasons.

zappyspiker
August 7th, 2011, 10:09 PM
POKEMON GROUPS < That's like my home xD Though I post a bit in the OVP section and hang out a bit in the Art Gallery And Other Clubs cause it has the Inazuma Eleven FC

Anna
August 7th, 2011, 10:17 PM
POKEMON GROUPS IS WHERE IT'S AT BRO. Seriously, y'all should come down and hang out there. :>

Second favorite is NU/W 'cause I like talking to all kinds of people. :3

I quite like the blogs too. And all my amazing friends here who love me and support me. :D

Gold warehouse
August 7th, 2011, 10:45 PM
1. C&M
2. OVP
3. VM conversations
4. Blogs

The rest I either don't visit or only visit sometimes.

QuilavaKing
August 7th, 2011, 10:49 PM
The overall very clean, friendly, helpful community. I think the people here are just great in pretty much every way... most of the time. lol

PlatinumDude
August 8th, 2011, 01:38 AM
My favorite parts of the forum are all the Pokemon-related forums, especially the Competitive Battling Center and Black and White, as well as Other Voting Polls.

Avishka
August 8th, 2011, 03:54 AM
1. The New Users Welcome
2. The Other Trivia section
3. The Other Voting Polls
4. The Pokémon Groups section

the rest i visit sometimes :P

Avey
August 8th, 2011, 04:29 AM
i'm the best thing that ever happened to 'pokecommunity.'

shenanigans
August 8th, 2011, 07:54 AM
rekky OVP for me, probably. I find it really easy to talk about stuff in this section because I'm being asked a direct question and all that. I generally end up writing wayyyyyy too much and looking stupid though, haha. But I reckon that one day, my entire life story will be more or less retrievable from this section if I post in enough places.

Outside of OVP, probably C&M. I can generally find some fairly interesting material in that section and discover new stuff, although I hardly have anything to add and when I do it's normally about some sort of English TV show or something that no-one knows anyway.

OC is pretty cool too but again I generally don't know what to say in there unless it's a really relevant topic and all that.

Arago
August 8th, 2011, 07:59 AM
My favorite forums are OVP, C&M, and CQ&F.
I quite enjoy blogs, though.

Mew~
August 8th, 2011, 08:00 AM
First and foremost, I live in the Pokémon anime section, mainly because I love to speculate. Other than that, the members here a pretty friendly and I've made friends with quite a few. Other sections I usually like to check out would be OVP, OT, VG and most of the Pokémon sections.

Hybrid Trainer
August 8th, 2011, 08:04 AM
Well i mostly like the people on here so for me it'd be the VM's and blogs xD
But out of the forums i like
Community Questions & Feedback - i like to try and help people with their forum problems at least when i'm not ninja'd by someone ¬.¬ and some of the suggestions are really creative and helpful some times :D
C&T - I love reading over peoples opinions on all things computer related x3
The Graphics & Photography section - PC has some amazing artists and shutter bugs.
OVP - Its like an easier to answer OC :D

Forever
August 8th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Used to be a certain profile, so instead going with Black and White. I love reading posts there as well as posting, and I also enjoy CQ&F occasionally, but lately it's been so suggestion-ridden and I really prefer threads I can help out with.

And as for blogs as people have mentioned, I don't really enjoy them anymore, so I somewhat scroll through them on a lesser basis. On the other hand I stalk a whole lot of other sections for no reason whatsoever, though.

donavannj
August 8th, 2011, 08:18 AM
My top favorite section is the TCG section. It's my baby and it always needs more love. Outside of there, I like Other Trivia, Other Chat, OVP, and Pokemon Trivia quite a bit. There are other sections I like, but not on the level of these five.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 8th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Ummm

1.) Black and White Discussion
2.) Other Voting Polls
3.) Pokemon general
4.) Pokemon Gaming Central

Yeah, those are my top four that I always post in the most as of this year

:t354:TG

Naruto Uzumaki
August 8th, 2011, 12:13 PM
1. Japanese Entertainment
2. Other Trivia
3. Other Chat
4. OVP

Usually frequent those areas of PC.

mameshiba
August 8th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Emulation because i like to play the hacks. I like ovp too

Pokemon Trainer Touko
August 8th, 2011, 09:22 PM
1. Other voting polls
2. Blogs
3. Pokemon general
4. Pokemon gaming central
5. Pokemon Black and White
6. Other trivia

:D

Jak
August 8th, 2011, 09:29 PM
No one has said Challenges. -kicks- That's my child and I actively participate in challenges, so lol duh. And uhhhh idk. NU/W, VG, and OVP are all lovely and fabulous as well.

Mariah Carey
August 8th, 2011, 10:18 PM
I generally don't visit anywhere outside of Off-Topic Discussions and Other Entertainment, so I guess those sections.

Mr Cat Dog
August 9th, 2011, 08:55 AM
C&M and OVP are the areas where I post. That probably makes them my favourites!

Oh, and blogs.

Oh, and the staff forums. 'Cause they're awesome!