PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler penance.

Chairman Kaga
August 7th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Kind of an odd concept for a thread, I suppose, but I just accidentally spoiled the end of an anime series for a friend on PC and need to repent. The best thing I can do is ask for someone to spoil something important for me in return, so post spoilers (using the spoiler tag, of course) for pretty much any anime or manga series in this thread that you would hate to have been spoiled on. If I'm not caught up on any of the series posted, I'll read the spoilers. Remember, you're actually doing me a favor by helping to ease my guilt!

Melody
August 7th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Here's one from Puella Madoka Magica

At the end, Madoka finally contracts with Kyuubey, and what do you know...Kyuubey isn't actually EVIL, he's just not human and therefore fails to understand why we feel the way we do about things

Weeaboo Name
August 8th, 2011, 10:31 AM
This thread made me lol.

Ok, uhhhhm....I'll spoil all of the "big 3" for you.

Pirate King
Spirit King
Hokage

Also, which series did you heartlessly ruin for your friend?

Chairman Kaga
August 8th, 2011, 10:47 AM
NOOOOOO I never would have seen those coming :p

It was Code Geass R2. There were some words in retaliation after the other person said that they GURREN-LAGANN SPOILERS!

hated Kamina and were glad when he died. I thought they'd seen the entire series when I said what I said, I really did T_T

Weeaboo Name
August 8th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Geass spoiler.
Lelouch is immortal, you'll see when a "sunrise original" R3 gets announced when the last ep of Boukoku no Akito airs.

digi-kun
August 8th, 2011, 06:58 PM
End of Eva
The series ending to Evangelion was supposed to be the original ending, and End of Eva was essentially a big middle finger to all the fans of the show that sent angry letters and death threats to him telling him to do the actual ending

not REALLY a spoiler as it is a fun fact.

TornZero
August 8th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Geass spoiler.
Lelouch is immortal, you'll see when a "sunrise original" R3 gets announced when the last ep of Boukoku no Akito airs.
Actually...

The future of Lelouch wasn't revealed (a poster for a new season having the image of Zero, the role of which was played by Suzaku from the end of R2), though it seemed clear that he was with C.C. in the ending scene. Things could be changed up a bit concerning the characters, or they could completely go with the new manga, Shikkoku no Renya (which was set in the same official Code Geass universe and not an alternate one like with Nightmare of Nunnally), and center it around the main character, Renya.

Chikara
August 13th, 2011, 12:19 AM
I'll spoil some parts of DURARARA!! book 12 for you.

IZAYA GETS POSSESSED.
NOT KIDDING.
HE.
GETS HIS BODY.
AND HIS CONCIOUSNESS.
STOLEN FROM HIM.
FROM SOME BROAD I DON'T KNOW.
AND HE IS POSSESSED.
AND HE ENDS UP LIKE THAT.
POSSESSED.
FOR THE REST OF FOREVER.
I think. They were pretty vague on that spoiler page.

Also, Verona bails Shizuo out of jail. And Izaya is jealous of how Verona can calm Shizuo down so easily.

Also, Erika goes psycho.

I should also mention that Shizuo gets arrested. But scarfed policeman whose name escapes me.

Also, Mikado disbands the Dollars and makes a new gang i d e k.

icomeanon6
August 13th, 2011, 04:36 AM
Oh, here's a good one!

Cowboy Bebop:
Spike looks like he's dead, but he could just have to go to the hospital. We're never told, and the creator himself has been quoted as saying "What makes you so sure he's dead?"

And another 90's classic!

Neon Genesis Evangelion (TV Ending):
No one knows. People will tell you that they know, but they just have their own theory like the rest of us. Hideaki Anno might have some kind of answer in his head, but no one's been brave or insane enough to enter Anno's mind without using Eva as a buffer.