PDA

View Full Version : What is the most disgusting thing you've put in your mouth?

Anders
August 7th, 2011, 08:12 PM
Food and drink only you guys!

The grossest thing I've ever had was captain morgan's coconut rum. Just thinking about it makes me gag, it's awful and put me off drinking for a long time. Now I can't drink anything besides beer or wine coolers. ;(

Oryx
August 7th, 2011, 08:16 PM
First line ruined all my fun :((((

Probably root beer. I know it's a personal thing and really weird, but in the past even smelling root beer made me gag. I can't kiss my boyfriend immediately after he drinks root beer either because I can't stand it at all. Other things I dislike I can eat/drink still, but not root beer.

Chairman Kaga
August 7th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Broccoli. I imagine that there are endless fields of it in hell. Buttermilk is also up there. There's a very good reason why it's used for baking and not for drinking.

QuilavaKing
August 7th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Broccoli is like the only vegetable that I genuinely like. lol

Oysters. I literally almost threw up the second it touched my tongue. Might've been a bad one, I don't know... but my dad had actually promised to buy me a PS3 or 360 if I ate a plate of them, which is why I tried it in the first place. Too bad I didn't like them. >.>

Anders
August 7th, 2011, 08:31 PM
boiled broccoli is the best, shame on you chairman.

BlooMilk C.
August 7th, 2011, 08:38 PM
:(( omg but I put deodorant in my mouth when I was 4, and it was gross, but the first line is restricting me :(

I know I've had someting really disgusting, but I can't think of it, so I'll just give a few foods lol. Tilapia, some weird hot dog, expired mayonaise, expired cream, expired strawberries (I've had a lot of expired foods :3). Ooh, macaroni and cheese with corn in the cheese :<, and juice with a bunch of mixed vegetables. Yeah, that's pretty much it :/

Anders
August 7th, 2011, 08:42 PM
:(( omg but I put deodorant in my mouth when I was 4, and it was gross, but the first line is restricting me :(

omg but you already said it :( now everybody knows deodorant is gross :((

Mariah Carey
August 7th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Avocado. Oh, god, I hate avocado.

Ayselipera
August 7th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Once I was having a bowl of cereal and as I was eating it I didn't look down at the bowl so there was no way to know that it was crawling with tiny ants! Eventually I looked down while chewing my fifth or so scoop of cereal and saw the ants floating in the milk. In the time span of seconds I contemplated whether I should spit it all out or chew it really good and just swallow. I came to the conclusion that the fear of spitting it out and having tiny ants biting my lips would be worse so I power mashed the cereal and just ate it. I look now before eating cereal<333

QuilavaKing
August 7th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Once I was having a bowl of cereal and as I was eating it I didn't look down at the bowl so there was no way to know that it was crawling with tiny ants! Eventually I looked down while chewing my fifth or so scoop of cereal and saw the ants floating in the milk. In the time span of seconds I contemplated whether I should spit it all out or chew it really good and just swallow. I came to the conclusion that the fear of spitting it out and having tiny ants biting my lips would be worse so I power mashed the cereal and just ate it. I look now before eating cereal<333
My mom used to ask me why I always look into bags before pulling out potato chips... This is why.

PlatinumDude
August 8th, 2011, 01:42 AM
Strangely enough, a certain kind of candy was disgusting to me. I forgot what the flavor was, but I remember that I had to drink some of my soda after I took a small bite out of it.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak
August 8th, 2011, 01:46 AM
The most disgusting food I've eaten is marzipan, certain textures of food I cant handle either. The worst drink I've ever had would probably be scotch on the rocks, I'm sure I could get used to it after a while but its just such a harsh taste.

Impo
August 8th, 2011, 02:19 AM
...oh, I was eating Honey Chicken in a chinese restaurant.
It was laced with ants, didn't notice until I'd eaten some of it. The owner tried to pass them off as burnt sesame seeds, but those things had legs.

The most annoying part was that my mum forced me to eat it, saying I have to try new foods. I wonder if she knew....

Hybrid Trainer
August 8th, 2011, 02:39 AM
I personally can't stand baked beans o.o I can't even be in the room if someoen else is eating them :S they are disgusting!
But other people think its horrible that i've had chicken heart but despite what you think it tasted nice xD

Mazen
August 8th, 2011, 02:48 AM
At a new restaurant near my house, I once ate hard, yes brick hard FISH! IT was also sour, had some sort of liquid crap in it, and just tasted horrible.

Alinthea
August 8th, 2011, 03:21 AM
First line ruined all my fun :((((

And mine. ;;

I would have to say Sambuca. That stuff is just painfully horrible to drink. It makes me retch everytime.

U.Flame
August 8th, 2011, 03:49 AM
I accidentally drank expired horchata. (Mexican drink) Also, a coke that had cigarette ashes. The nastiest thing I drank purposely was a cup of water with a lot of salt in it. (it was a dare when I was little)

Sodom
August 8th, 2011, 03:53 AM
And mine. ;;

AND mine :(

I ate an ant once. That was pretty gross, especially with my fear of bugs.

Cassino
August 8th, 2011, 04:33 AM
Cucumbers; apples; coffee.
There's also marzipan, which is odd since I love it some times and hate it others; that might depend on how it's made.

Overlord Drakow
August 8th, 2011, 05:57 AM
One time when I was just a teeny weeny little dike, I had a severe fever and my mum took me to this Chinese doctor. She was amazed that I was able to move around with my body in such a state and in response, gave me this Chinese medicine to drink. Oh my crap, I don't think I ever tasted anything so foul in my life. It was as if such a substance was brewed in the depths of Hell itself. Granted, I did recover but god damn I never want to drink that shizz again.

Kevin
August 8th, 2011, 07:24 AM
Pickles. Ugh, I just hate pickles. That weird sour taste is disgusting.

Patchisou Yutohru
August 8th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Two things stick out.

I was in the dining room. I was eating a sandwich, and had my plate on the floor. I had reached down to take a bite and I picked up something else and put it in my mouth. Immediately, I spat it out. I don't know what it was, but it was hard and it was black. I have a suspicion that it was crap, but I will never know.

I was in my bedroom, eating chicken flavored ramen noodles that had gone cold from my ignoring it for too long. I went to eat some, and there was this massive ant in it. I didn't put it in my mouth, but it certainly petrified me long enough to thinking that I could have.

Naruto Uzumaki
August 8th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Food - My mom once made this one type of Indian dish that I tried which was horrible. I don't remember the name, but I know a main part of the dish was bitter melon.

Drink - When one of my cousins handed me a vodka/rum/beer mixture with a bunch of different syrups/juices/soda. Almost threw up.

Anders
August 8th, 2011, 12:09 PM
AND mine :(

omg :( If you really want to tell us about that thing that wasn't food you ate and it was gross, you can. :( I'm sorry if you feel like I'm restricting you man. I should have thought about all the possibilities, instead of trying to limit you. ;__;

Esper
August 8th, 2011, 01:59 PM
omg :( If you really want to tell us about that thing that wasn't food you ate and it was gross, you can. :( I'm sorry if you feel like I'm restricting you man. I should have thought about all the possibilities, instead of trying to limit you. ;__;
I think some of the things they're hinting at would break the rules, if you know what I mean. ;)

My mother washed my mouth out with soap when I was younger. That's not food, I know, but it's not anything inappropriate and it was still terribly disgusting.

The nastiest food I ever ate was fish. I don't know what kind of fish it was, but it was the one and only time I ever ate fish and it made me feel so sick I couldn't sleep the whole night.

2Cool4Mewtwo
August 8th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Licorice twizzler... yuck... I rember that bitter taste lingering in my mouth for good 10 minutes >.<

G.U.Y.
August 8th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Licorice twizzler... yuck... I rember that bitter taste lingering in my mouth for good 10 minutes >.<

I love black licorice. o3o;

Stuffing...by far. It is so disgusting, it looks and tastes like pure vomit. D:

Pokemon Trainer Touko
August 8th, 2011, 07:38 PM
food :: Liquorice and jelly bean and pumpkin and tomato and anything too sour, bitter or spicy D:< Uuuuuuughhhhhhh
drink :: wine, it is so flipping bitter x.x

Sydian
August 8th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Well, what I was thinking would count as food to some...I'm gross.

For food, oysters. I hate them and my mom made me try them. Drinks, definitely water mixed with salt, pepper, pepper juice, and sugar. It was a stupid thing we were passing around the table once, lol.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 9th, 2011, 04:48 AM
Lobster, Crab and other sea food (which I'm allergic to but not to allergic, I just get a rash) it is so gross

:t354:TG

Mr Cat Dog
August 9th, 2011, 11:42 AM
I think I ate a bit of pine cone once. Not really sure how pleasant that would have been...