PDA

View Full Version : Leap of Faith

QuilavaKing
August 7th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Have you ever taken a Leap of Faith? (That could be anything from actually leaping off a 4 story building onto a bean bag chair (I did that once. >.>) to maybe going on a blind date.)

Details?

zappyspiker
August 8th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Heh don't know if this counts, jumping off a very high diving board. I have an extensive fear of jumping off high things without the use of a harness.

PlatinumDude
August 8th, 2011, 01:40 AM
I also don't know if this counts: zipping down a zipline (with a harness of course) at 400 feet during spring break. That was nerve-wracking.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 8th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Can a roller coaster be considered in this category because if so then I took a leap of faith when I went on one of the highest roller coaster in Six Flags, this ride is called the Nitro.....it is very scary and I could have sworn that I was going to fall off the roller coaster when I was going down lol

:t354:TG

Patchisou Yutohru
August 8th, 2011, 09:02 AM
I used to climb trees and jump from the top when I was younger. I also enjoyed climbing on roofs. (:

Kevin
August 8th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Um... I climbed a 50-feet tower at a school field trip.

Hybrid Trainer
August 8th, 2011, 09:11 AM
I guess it would be climbing up one of those climbing walls without the harness o.o some of the older kids had throw this younger kids bag on top of it after school and walked off and the younger kid was really upset over it so i thought "oh it isn't that high". Turns out it was D: it felt like i was on top of the Eiffel tower when i got to the top :S
But i got the bag and didn't get hurt so it all ended ok :D

Venusaur♣
August 8th, 2011, 12:10 PM
I used to climb trees and jump from the top when I was younger. I also enjoyed climbing on roofs. (:
Basically this. I'd climb anything that I could. It was pretty fun, tbh.