PDA

View Full Version : Do you chew gum?

Anders
August 8th, 2011, 03:15 PM
I do, every minute of my life. If people are around me I offer them gum as well. They think I'm being nice but I just don't want to smell their breathe.

or maybe they're offended.

Anyways my favorite is trident.

What about you?

Shining Raichu
August 8th, 2011, 04:18 PM
No, I don't chew gum. I used to love gum but then I kept swallowing it so I figured it wasn't good for me.

Alli
August 8th, 2011, 04:39 PM
I like chewing gum. It's not like...a hobby though. I'm not like that kid from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Favorite gum is Orbit. Or any fruity kind.

Anders
August 8th, 2011, 04:42 PM
It's not like...a hobby though.

Gum is probably my hobby.

No, I don't chew gum. I used to love gum but then I kept swallowing it so I figured it wasn't good for me.

Yeah that means it's going to pile up in your stomach and when you try to gain weight you wont be able to because you get full too quickly.

Kevin
August 8th, 2011, 05:08 PM
I never liked chewing gum; braces or no braces.

Kyoko
August 8th, 2011, 05:14 PM
I haven't chewed gum in over a year. Its not that I don't like it, I just get nauseous when I chew it for over a minute. My favorite gum when I did chew was winterfresh and big red.

dinosaurodon
August 8th, 2011, 07:11 PM
I occasionally chew gum, my favorite has to be wrigley 5 gum

Pokemon Trainer Touko
August 8th, 2011, 07:24 PM
I love gum <3 My favorite gum is Wrigley's spearmint :D

Noah Ridgewood
August 8th, 2011, 07:27 PM
I don't chew gum. I eat it. Give me a pack of gum and it'll all be gone in five minutes or less. I can't help myself.

Exile
August 8th, 2011, 07:29 PM
I love chewing gum, 5 and Trident Layers are among my favorite types of gum. I like pretty much every flavor, save the really obscure ones, and spearmint, with Strawberry or Cinnamon being my favorite.

Know-Nothing Bozo the Non-Wonder Dog
August 8th, 2011, 07:30 PM
I chew gum all the time, I need something in my mouth and it's better than constantly eating candy.

My favorite is Trident, I like the wildberry, peppermint and spearmint flavors.

God
August 8th, 2011, 09:03 PM
When it comes to food, I could life off three things in my life: coffee, tic-tacs and gum. It is the blessed being of my existence, the giver of flavor, the essence of life. Though I usually try to make one piece of gum last a couple of hours, I simply can't control the urge to consume large quantities of my supply, which is usually trident or 5 gum, depending on if I want minty or citrus flavored gum.
In short, god bless gum.

2Cool4Mewtwo
August 8th, 2011, 09:27 PM
I chew gum occasionally, but if I chew for like 9 hours straight then my tongue feels weird.

PlatinumDude
August 9th, 2011, 02:43 AM
I used to chew gum but not anymore because of how hard it is to swallow it. That and I believed in the rumor that gum gets stuck in your insides if you swallow it.

Anders
August 9th, 2011, 03:13 AM
I used to chew gum but not anymore because of how hard it is to swallow it. That and I believed in the rumor that gum gets stuck in your insides if you swallow it.

Why would you chew gum and try to swallow it if it's hard and you believed the rumors that it would get stuck in your stomach???

Patriсk
August 9th, 2011, 03:25 AM
I chew the gum for a while until the whatever taste fades then spit it --I love trident and any bubble gum.

Freedom Fighter N
August 9th, 2011, 03:26 AM
No, I never liked it and never knew how people can keep it for more than a few minutes in their mouths.

Why would you chew gum and try to swallow it if it's hard and you believed the rumors that it would get stuck in your stomach???
Nah, a gum tree would grow in your belly.

Mew~
August 9th, 2011, 04:25 AM
I used to chew a lot of gum, like I usually went into Tesco to buy some sandwiches and gum before going into school. But last year I had braces and couldn't have any gum for over 9 months, and after I've only had it occasionally now.

Funnily enough, I also offer gum to other class mates, but usually only if the one next to me has really bad breath, which is usually the guy I have to sit next to in maths because of a seating plan. :\

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 9th, 2011, 04:30 AM
I love bubble gum but I dont like chewing gum for some odd reason.....well I do love to blow bubbles so....

:t354:TG

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 9th, 2011, 04:59 AM
Yes, but it's usually whatever gum the parents buy to put in the center console of our truck, since that's oddly the only place I go for a stick of gum... maybe because it's conveniently right in my face xD

Mr Cat Dog
August 9th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Unless it's offered to me, the only time I'll chew gum is if I need to buy something to get change for something else. Then the pack'll be gone in about 15 minutes. Spearminty ones are the best, but I don't have massive brand loyalty.

Captain Hobo.
August 9th, 2011, 02:44 PM
I do chew gum every once in a while and I love it, but my school doesn't allow it.

My favorite gum brand it trident.

Treble Harble
August 9th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Sometimes I do, but usually I don't. (I'm chewing gum right now.) The only brand I chew is Stirde.

mameshiba
August 10th, 2011, 04:02 AM
II would chew any kind of gum except bubble gum, and minty kinds are my favorite

Owl
August 10th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Hardly now that I have braces. But, I get them off Sept. 1st, so I'm pretty indifferent to chewing gum.

Sammi
August 10th, 2011, 02:39 PM
I love minty gum. Give me a pack that I like and it's gone in two days, if I'm lucky. When I'm stressed I'll go through a pack within hours. I probably buy gum at least once a pay period, if not more, just depending on when I go shopping.

I also like bubble gum on rare occasion. I haven't had it in awhile though. My teeth are in awful shape; don't really want to make it even worse with sugared gum. (Like the sugarfree ones help any though. -_-;)