August 9th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Hi,I'm 13,my name's a secret
I like retro gaming and some actual games too
What made me join here was the Challenge Forums,because I love them ^^
My username means Binary Person/Man

Peace!

Axeliira
August 9th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Welcome! We have a large library filled with challenges for you to choose! There's the popular Nuzlocke, the One-In-Each, and also the Ultimate Monotype & Solo challenges. There's a lot to choose from! You just choose one, OR you can make one on your own! Your choice~. ^_^

The Video Games section of the forums may be of interest to you as well, since you're a gamer as well. You can discuss the video games from the past, present, and even the future. :)

Hiidoran and I are always around if you have any questions or if you feel lost. Be sure you read those community rules, and the FAQ's. Have an AWESOME time here at the PokeCommunity! ^_^

バイナリ人
August 9th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Okay,thank you Meganium ^^
I think I won't have any trouble around here ^^

BlixxNova
August 11th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Welcome to the site!
I enjoy the nuzlocke challenge myself. Even though I'm not as good as others~
Enjoy your stay!

Zorua
August 12th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Hey there. n___n; Welcome to PC! I feel proud that our challenges forum seems to have attracted you here, and I certainly hope that you have a great time here! If anything though, try to post in other forum too, okay? :D Broaden your horizons, you might not know what you find that might interest you!

Have a great time here!

愛点三三
August 12th, 2011, 02:44 PM
No, your name is Dentistry, and I pity you for that. Dadaist humour aside, welcome.

バイナリ人
August 13th, 2011, 05:45 AM
Thank you ppl ^^
Really liking here ^^