PDA

View Full Version : I seem to be new here.

lynndaquil
August 9th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Hello.~ I'm lynn, and new here C: Nice to meet you all!

.. I have no idea what else to put here, really. eheh.

Uhh, I'm new to game hacking, and I'm currently working on a hack where you play as a Banette trying to find the little girl who abandoned you. I could probably phrase that better but eh. And that's pretty much it. o3o

Anna
August 9th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Nice to meet you too & welcome to PC! That hack you mentioned sounds fascinating, good luck on it~ I assume that hacking is what brought you here? Or am I a bit off?

Gleam Noiyam
August 9th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Welcome to the forums! If you like hacks, or are a hacker, this forum is perfect for you~! Enjoy your stay, okay?

Axeliira
August 9th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Ahh, a new hacker on the block! Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Lynn! Let me point you to the Emulation (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) section, where it has all your ROM hacking needs! You can gather people to set up a team, find the tools you need, and get the advice you need in order to succeed in your new hack! Your plan looks pretty cool, though. ;)

Don't be shy to ask any questions you may have, as I understand it's a pretty large place here. The higher staff members, Hiidoran, and I are always here to help in case you need it. Be sure to read the rules, and I'll see ya around! :)