PDA

View Full Version : Watching the Throne

Anders
August 11th, 2011, 01:44 AM
I haven't listened to the whole album yet, but out of what I have listened to my favorite is New Day.

What do you guys think of this Kanye Jay Z collab?

Gold warehouse
August 11th, 2011, 06:48 PM
It's strong points far outweigh it's weak points. But it still has a few weak points, so I don't think it's going to take the top spot of AOTY like I originally hoped. One thing I don't understand is how a lot of people are criticising Jay-Z's delivery, because I thought he was equal to, if not better than, Kanye on a lot of the tracks.

New Day, Murder to Excellence, Who Gon Stop Me and Why I Love You are all amazing. I also enjoy Illest Mother****er Alive, Lift Off and That's My ***** (Vernon's bridge is insane i don't even).

I can't really enjoy Otis or *****s in Paris. Made In America just makes me laugh, the beats are good but the lyrics are hilarious.

Ayselipera
August 11th, 2011, 08:46 PM
I love it! I've listened to the whole album quite a few times now and overall the only track that I don't care for is Otis. Everything else I really enjoy. I'm surprised at how much I like Jay-Z on it though because that's what I was most hesitant about at first.

Overall my favorites are No Church in the Wild, Ni---s in Paris, Gotta Have it, New Day, Murder to Excellence, Why I Love You, Illest Mother----er Alive, and H*A*M