PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

LANTERNAQ
August 11th, 2011, 09:04 AM
I'm a regular dude who happens to like pokemon bcos that's the anime he grew up with.

Cadance
August 11th, 2011, 09:41 AM
So you like the Pokemon Anime (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)? We so-totally have a section that discusses all about it! Whether you're more of the classic fan that loved the Anime from the start, or you're currently following the Japanese airings of Best Wishes! Or maybe you are a total fan of the movie franchise. What's your favorite season/region? Mine is the Johto region, preferably Master Quest. <3

Anyways, welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll like it here. Be sure to read the rules, and don't be shy to ask me questions. I'm always around. :3 Have fun and see ya!

^*~JigglypuffAndTogepi4Ever~*^
August 11th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Welcome!!! I'm new too. Anime is the best!!!

Zorua
August 12th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Seems that you started off like I did, sort of! In fact, the anime is what made me attached to the first generation. n___n Also, welcome to PC! What's important to me here is that you enjoy yourself here in this forum, where there's like, tons you can do here depending on your interests, because PC has just about almost everything covering topics that you wish to talk about! :D If Pokemon Anime is one of them, then that's definitely not a problem(Megan already provided you the link to that forum) to talk about!

I hope you have a great time here at PC!

LANTERNAQ
August 12th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome