View Full Version : My goal is to travel the seven seas on a pirate ship~

August 11th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Sorry about the lame title, I was a bit bored.

Back to the topic, what's you main goal you wish to achieve? Graduate college, become famous, become a billionaire, travel the world or maybe even run for President?

Captain Fabio
August 11th, 2011, 11:40 AM
I had two goals that I have recently completed!

First was to complete University and get a good grade. I got a 2:1 hons so I am happy with that.
The second was to get a good job, which has been completed as of today. I am now employed at the same University I graduated as an IT Technician! :D

The next goal, I guess, is to go travelling in 13 months, when the job contract finishes.

August 11th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Graduate college and get a good job. None of which I have accomplished... yet.

Weeaboo Name
August 11th, 2011, 12:22 PM
This may sound cheesy but honestly all I want in life is the be happy, I'm not really sure what shape that wish will take in the future but that's about it.

Oh, I also want to be the pirate king.

August 11th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Welllllll my goals for the rest of college/near future are to:

finish college
get a couple of internships
get into law school (hopefully abroad)
graduate law school
get a job in family law and help people out :)
get fluent en francais
be happy with who I am and what i'm doing and love my family & friends

there we have it :D

Liliana Vess
August 11th, 2011, 1:18 PM
Well i have three goals in life, one of which is incredibly cheesy xD

To get into and graduate university
To inspire at least one child to follow into some sort of computing profession /cheesy
To travel to the other side of the world

Snow Phoenix
August 11th, 2011, 1:26 PM
I have a just one simple and cheesy goal. It's also really the only I'm sure of. I just want to settle down and start a family and raise my kids to be happy. I never got a chance to enjoy my own so I'd like to at least pass that one thing down.

Freedom Fighter N
August 11th, 2011, 3:17 PM
Score a pretty wife. And it's bold for a reason.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 11th, 2011, 4:38 PM
Make money. Lots and lots of money. Fame is optional, but I want that money to buy all that I could ever desire.

Know-Nothing Bozo the Non-Wonder Dog
August 11th, 2011, 6:29 PM
Start a computer company, with which I hope to become ridiculously rich. Preferably a billionaire. I want to be able to afford a bunch of cats, a really nice classic car, and an old IBM mainframe.

I guess another good goal would be to actually have friends... Getting married would be nice too.

August 11th, 2011, 6:30 PM
My goal is to become an NBA player. I'm working on it, lol.

August 11th, 2011, 7:16 PM
Become a famous dancer
Become a Billinoire
Become a defense attoney
Become a video game designer for namco bandi

August 12th, 2011, 12:59 AM
I don't have a set goal in mind, but a goal I have is to be able to use various computer programs, since I don't know how to use every computer program out there.

Ink Heart
August 13th, 2011, 2:19 AM
My goals:

1. I wanna be a BILLIONAIRE.. So very bad~
2. Find true love. :"> As in REAL love.. Haha...
3. At least pass Sophomore years, so I can be a proud Vulpy! \m/
4. Finish school. Of course.
5. Get a really great job, at HK, Singapore, Philippines... New York City, Hollywood....
6. Travel. For many times have I been left alone in the house while my mom/sis go to another country. JUST LIKE NOW. >.<
7. Meet up with friends. Notably, people in PQ (Since they're too many).. and Nikki.
8. Have more friends. It's not bad having friends, right? :>
9. Beat my sister. A simple goal, yet so far.
10. Be really, as in, REALLY RESPONSIBLE. I haven't done that. o.o

Just 10 major goals... and a lot of minor ones. xD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 14th, 2011, 5:20 PM
one of my main goals is to pass College and get a Master's like both my parents

Captain Hobo.
August 14th, 2011, 5:26 PM
My goal is to pass collage, get a good job, and have a happy life.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
August 17th, 2011, 5:10 AM
Prepare for a freakishly long list!

- To complete school
- To get better at French, English and Japanese :D
- ... And art
- ... And Music
- ... And Computers
- Become a Banker or Architect and (hopefully) work in Switzerland or Japan~ >u<;
- To dump my bf right NOW!

August 17th, 2011, 3:07 PM
• Finish school
• Learn Japanese
• Go to Japan and work there
• Watch more anime
• Have lots of money
• Becoming a PC Supporter
• Get better at CSS
• Get a job.
• Get Pokémon Black AND White
• Get higher grades
• Own pet fishes and dogs XD

There's more to that lol.

August 17th, 2011, 4:11 PM
Learn Japanese
Improve my drawing skills
Find a new parkour spot
Write my book
Improve my sword collection
Become a Pokémon Master! (not really)
Get better at gaming

I have a lot more but I've gotta get on the road soon.

Noah Ridgewood
August 21st, 2011, 4:05 PM
I wish to complete a degree in journalism, where I will then intern for a newspaper or magazine as a journalist in New York City. When the time comes, preferably by the age of 25, I will relocate to England and live in an apartment above a coffee shop. I will spend my time as a journalist and write a book in my spare time. For extra money, I believe I see myself working at said coffee shop. When I find the one, I will spend the a few more years there before relocating to the countryside and living quietly in a quant abode. I've yet to decide if I can see myself having children or not, as I find children to be very annoying. My goal is to be successful enough not to be worried about financial status and have enough money to be secure for day-to-day living. I also hope to achieve a status in my career that will require me to have a verified Twitter account!

August 21st, 2011, 5:01 PM
I've been drifting around so much in my life the past few years that I no longer have long-term goals. :/ It's a bad thing, yes, but at least I'm still alive.

I guess the only thing I'd like to do is finally edit my writing enough to post it somewhere online, but tbh I have no motivation to even do that.

August 22nd, 2011, 6:38 AM
I want to move to New York, or Tokyo. New York has always been a little dream of mine, but Japan interests me a lot too because of the technology and culture.

I'd also like to become famous. But doesn't everyone? xD

Mr Cat Dog
August 22nd, 2011, 12:15 PM
My true goal in life is to do something reasonably creatively successful in the entertainment industry. I'm not too fussy: whether it be film, TV, theatre or even books, I'd like to be a part of it. Whether it be writing/directing/producing/even acting (probably in that order), that's my goal. Don't know if it's ever going to happen, but it doesn't mean I can't dream!

August 22nd, 2011, 8:17 PM
When I was really young, I wanted to be a professional football (soccer) player, but when I came to America practically nobody (I'm not saying 100% but mostly) cares about that sport. Then I decided to be a programmer.

August 23rd, 2011, 1:51 AM
I want to graduate from college with a well paid job. I also want the latest technology easily like a expensive phone or netbook.

August 23rd, 2011, 7:23 AM
When I was really young, I wanted to be a professional football (soccer) player, but when I came to America practically nobody (I'm not saying 100% but mostly) cares about that sport. Then I decided to be a programmer.

That's exactly what I wanted to be when I was younger too! :3
A professional football player for England or Arsenal.

My main goals is to be a good website designer, to finish off Sixth form and get into Art University by next year and also to become an illustrator.

The Last One
August 23rd, 2011, 7:35 AM
1. Finally get the courage to ask her out....
2. Go to SFU...
3. Become a Marine Biologist...
4. Move to the Florida Keys or somewhere in Michigan...
5. Live peacefully (what a crappy goal this one is.. like that'll ever happen)