View Full Version : I'm New!!

August 11th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Hi I'm Catherine and I'm a HUGE pokemon fan!!!! I'm 15. I like really cute pokemon; especially Jigglypuff and Togepi!! I also like water and grass pokemon. Well, I hope to find some good friends here, introduce yourself to me! :D

August 11th, 2011, 1:15 PM
Water and Grass types are two of my absolute FAVORITE Pokemon types! I use a bunch of them on my Pokemon parties, and can't battle without them, especially Meganium, Samurott, and Leavanny. My favorites <3

Well, welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity, Catherine! I'm really glad that you decided to join us! There's a bunch of stuff to do here at PC, depending on what part of Pokemon you like. Perhaps the Anime, the games, the trading card game? Also, you can talk about more than just Pokemon...we have topics about the Entertainment world, Japanese Entertainment, and technology. The possibilities are totally endless. :3

Have fun here, which I'm definitely sure you will. :3 Hiidoran and I are always around in case you have any questions or simply need a guide. You can also talk to me if you like. :) I'm always around. ^_^ Be sure to read the rules...and have an AWESOME time here! :)

August 11th, 2011, 6:35 PM
Heya Catherine! Welcome to PC! n___n; This place is pretty awesome, do remember to always have a great time around the forums above everything else, okay? Also, you're not the only one that's a huge fan of water and grass types, because I am too! Along with Ice of course, which happens to be my most favorite.

Do remember to have a great time here, and PM the mods of this forum should you need any help, okay?

The Void
August 11th, 2011, 6:42 PM
Hello Catherine!
Yes, you'll find tons of friends here.
Be sure to read the rules first and welcome aboard!
Although I don't like Water types much I'm a fan of Grass type Pokemon, especially strong ones.
Welcome to PC, the best Pokemon Forums you'll witness...

August 19th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the advice and welcomes. Grass and water type for the win!!! My favorite grass type is bellossom and my favorite water type is dragonair :)

August 19th, 2011, 1:01 PM
Hi Catherine,just a head start Dragonair isn't a water type,it's dragon only ^^
Anyways hope you'll like here ^^
And since you like Water and Grass types,you have a wide selection of faves as Water itself has 3 egg Groups for itself ^^
If you wanna chat or need a friend Vm/Pm me ^^