PDA

View Full Version : [Discussion] TC Revamp [thx for the feedback <3]

TwilightBlade
August 11th, 2011, 12:49 PM
What would you like to see in Trade Corner?

Feel free to post any comments, concerns, ideas, suggestions, etc on how to improve Trade Corner.

Manila Luzon
August 11th, 2011, 12:53 PM
You already know most of what I want here, but I'll post them here so others can comment on them. B)

Separate Quick Trade Threads. One for Pokemon and one for Misc. Misc being Items, Evolution Trades etc.
Graveyard Sub-Forum so all the locked threads can be moved into it. Good trade threads on this board are being pushed down because "TRAID MAH SQERTLE 4 UR TRECKO"
A new Hack Check/Official clone thread. (Made into one thread) With official checks and cloners idk choose them by application? Have different ones for Gen IV/V
I think that Stricter rules on random "this for that" threads should be made. Idk. >:

Those are my main suggestions, comment on them and such. :)

matu
August 11th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Maybe two different Quick Trade threads. One for Gen 4 and one for Gen 5. If some people don't say, which game they are using, I never know if I can trade with them or not.

Manila Luzon
August 11th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Maybe two different Quick Trade threads. One for Gen 4 and one for Gen 5. If some people don't say, which game they are using, I never know if I can trade with them or not.

You've also gotta think about all the topics that will be sticky'd though. ):

Rules
DCC
Clone/Check
Quick Trade Gen IV
Quick Trade Gen V
Quick Trade Gen IV Misc
Quick Trade Gen V Misc.

As you can see there would be 7 sticky topics, which would look quite messy. A new rule in the Quick Trade Thread could be to post your game version as well.

matu
August 11th, 2011, 01:08 PM
As you can see there would be 7 sticky topics, which would look quite messy. A new rule in the Quick Trade Thread could be to post your game version as well.

This is actually a great idea. One question though.. How many people will follow that rule? Some new users don't even read the rules. As you pointed out before, there are a lot of "UR MUDKIPZ FUR MAH TRECO" threads. Proves my point.

Manila Luzon
August 11th, 2011, 01:12 PM
This is actually a great idea. One question though.. How many people will follow that rule? Some new users don't even read the rules. As you pointed out before, there are a lot of "UR MUDKIPZ FUR MAH TRECO" threads. Proves my point.

Most of the people who post in the Quick Trade Thread read the rule of the QTT. And if they see someone else's post with the correct layout, they may copy. <:

matu
August 11th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Most of the people who post in the Quick Trade Thread read the rule of the QTT. And if they see someone else's post with the correct layout, they may copy. <:

You make a good point.
AGREED.

twistedpuppy
August 11th, 2011, 01:20 PM
I'm not sure if this will even work since it's been stated before that people don't read, because they're lazy bums, but perhaps adding an announcement alerting people of the use of Pokemon Online to complete trades that have been interrupted by a database error.

TwilightBlade
August 11th, 2011, 01:23 PM
I am planning to expand the QTT stickies, so I'd need to know what you traders most prefer. Splitting into Pokemon and Services seems plausible.

QTT Rule #1: "preferably along with your friend code and what Generation you are trading from". It is recommended but not required. Change to required, delete the posts that don't listen.

I think that Stricter rules on random "this for that" threads should be made. Idk. >:
Currently I don't warn/infract unless if repeated offense. You're asking for punishment on first then? PC Staff aren't supposed to delete, for the record.

I'm not sure if this will even work since it's been stated before that people don't read, because they're lazy bums, but perhaps adding an announcement alerting people of the use of Pokemon Online to complete trades that have been interrupted by a database error.
How cool it would be if I had a Twitter for PC's Trade Corner and tweeted when to hit up the trade chatroom on PO / giveaways. does anyone even use twitter haha B)

P.S. I am for offering Cloning services in a regulated fashion. Thoughts ?

Kenshin5
August 11th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Since Trade Forum is now a forum of it's own I believe sub forums for certain things should be utilized.

Graveyard Forum - Topics will be moved to here without a topic shadow(which just wastes space), the users will know why there topic is locked as usual but it won't take up space on a general board. Now if you can merge threads to Quick Trade Thread without a topic shadow that can work too.

Shops Forum - If you set up a Shops forum they the owners don't have to be inundated with all the small trades bumping down their topics. A shop index could be set up be it by alphabetical order, split into what they trade i.e. events, shiny, ev, combination of many. Then we wouldn't have to worry about multiple Quick Trade threads because the whole Trade Corner can be used as one.

Giveaways and Services - If there is a prevalence of Giveaway topics or services like ev training, cloning, RNGing, etc then we can also have a forum for that. That way users that have shops aren't required to lock their topic because both the shop and the giveaway topic are housed in separate sub forums. And if cloning is allowed you can have an official topic and see where it goes from there. Drawing from the Official Check/Cloning comment earlier yes I think we should have one and have it set up with official hack checkers and cloners, and have the outlines/prerequisites to how you can be an official of either.

As far as multiple Quick Trade Threads I am not seeing the need for them, like I said earlier we are a forum of our own we can just split the forum up into multiple sub forums if need be. Or use the main forum as a quick trade thread. If Giveaways and Services isn't going down then create a bunch of new prefixes like Dex Filler, Trade Back, EV Training, Items.

twistedpuppy
August 11th, 2011, 01:35 PM
How cool it would be if I had a Twitter for PC's Trade Corner and tweeted when to hit up the trade chatroom on PO / giveaways. does anyone even use twitter haha B)

Maybe, but we'd have to see how many trading regulars & newcomers use twitter.

P.S. I am for offering Cloning services in a regulated fashion. Thoughts ?

Cloning will have to be regulated. I can just imagine how wild it can get.
This person stole my pokemon. That person hacked my pokemon. And so on & so forth.

Maybe by the end of a certain time frame the mods can take the best ideas & put them into a poll to let the members vote on what changes they would like to see the most here in TC. Think of it as Trade Corner's Idol.

Manila Luzon
August 11th, 2011, 01:38 PM
I don't think having multiple sub-forums for several things is a good idea, tbh. :x It would get rather for confusing for the newest members. IMO.

Eldena
August 11th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Graveyard Sub-Forum so all the locked threads can be moved into it. Good trade threads on this board are being pushed down because "TRAID MAH SQERTLE 4 UR TRECKO"

Those are my main suggestions, comment on them and such. :)

This one i would like to suggest as well. Its so sad seeing 5-6 meaningless new threads which get instalocked in a day pushing nice ones down to page 2.

I would also like to see some guides on improving a threads presentation or a sticky with Pokemon listing forms. Some people here have awesome looking trade threads and i believe having something like a guide to making a thread easier to the eye would be good.

PokéSwimmer
August 11th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Like everyone else here, I believe a graveyard subforum would be a good idea to reduce the clutter.

Another thing that I would like to see is a stickied RNG abuse FAQ/Guide/Help Thread. It would be nice to see more people RNG their own Pokémon. From experience, it's kind of intimidating at first to ask about it in the Daily Chit Chat thread.

Pokemon Game Fan
August 12th, 2011, 11:17 PM
I think the trade center is perfect, the only suggestion I'd make is to make it necessary to post what generation they're trading to/from. I don't think forcing them to put their FCs should be necessary, once a trade is finalized, they can tell them their FC, but I do find it super annoying when I think I've hit gold then we both find out we're trading from different generations.
Maybe even a separate sub-forum like Serebii has it

RoseBlade
August 12th, 2011, 11:33 PM
I believe that an official cloning thread would be nice, something like the check my pokemon thread. Have official cloners ready to clone. Though this would become overwhelming after a while without many people cloning at the ready, it is something to think about.

I would also like to see a sticky with instructions on EV training IV breeding and RNGing, I know this would have helped me out when I first began. Plus there are many sites that already have these guides that willingly give them out as long as they receive credit for it.

Xebelleon
August 13th, 2011, 12:20 AM
what about putting a 'member directory' of sorts up, listing the active-inactive skills of longtime/regular members?

such as rare candying, egg moves, ev training, iv breeding, gen 4 to gen 5 'service', move tutoring (like rare tm's from battle subway), or item trading.

Kenshin5
August 13th, 2011, 08:44 AM
I think the trade center is perfect, the only suggestion I'd make is to make it necessary to post what generation they're trading to/from. I don't think forcing them to put their FCs should be necessary, once a trade is finalized, they can tell them their FC, but I do find it super annoying when I think I've hit gold then we both find out we're trading from different generations.
Maybe even a separate sub-forum like Serebii has it
I wouldn't exactly say having half/quater of the threads on the first page locked a perfect situation. Don't we essentially already do that with the prefixes?

I believe that an official cloning thread would be nice, something like the check my pokemon thread. Have official cloners ready to clone. Though this would become overwhelming after a while without many people cloning at the ready, it is something to think about.
The Official Cloning could just be a test drive of sorts. If it goes well maybe branch it all to everyone someday. Cloning can be tedious depending on the amount the users request, but if there isn't may cloners then we can just place limits on the amount a person requests per day.

As far as the guides go has anyone even attempted at compiling one as of yet and running it by the mods?

RoseBlade
August 13th, 2011, 09:43 AM
The Official Cloning could just be a test drive of sorts. If it goes well maybe branch it all to everyone someday. Cloning can be tedious depending on the amount the users request, but if there isn't may cloners then we can just place limits on the amount a person requests per day.

The amount of people cloning the number of requests and number of clones is the biggest concern. There is also the fact that there are not that many people that would trust others with their more rare pokemon if it was not a mod or vet of the site. So somehow the mods will have to select official cloners for the site, possibly add certain times that the 'shop' is open.

The whole idea of cloning though leads to the problem of having multiple of the exact same pokemon. In theory eventually there will be only one OT and all pokemon will be exactly the same.

As far as the guides go has anyone even attempted at compiling one as of yet and running it by the mods?

There are many sister sites that have them, smogon for sure has some and I know for a fact that they would not mind us making a link or posting the guide itself as long as we state that we got it from there.

Kenshin5
August 13th, 2011, 10:09 AM
It "may" be a big concern. I have taken multiple requests in short periods of time day after day it's a bit tedious but nothing a group of say 10 can't handle unless. I don't know if presenting collateral even matters cause I have seen people present collat and that still doesn't add to the trust cause they scam the people regardless. But if we never establish this trust can't be earned in the first place cause there was never a chance.

I have been Trading since trading was around and I have never occurred this problem anywhere. Sure there will be a mass amount of certain pokemon since they are cloned and reproduced probably by other members. But they will always be new members filtering in wanting their stuff cloned which will add their pokemon into the pot as well. I doubt over abundance of a pokemon(s) will be an issue.

RoseBlade
August 13th, 2011, 10:21 AM
I suppose. I have been on other forums where they do regulate it very well. The thing about that is that this particular forum is loads more advanced than the others. I had little clue about flawless and EV trained pokemon before I got here, I knew I could get them and the advantages but I did not have to actively pursue it till I got here. (I actually did not know about IVs till I came onto this site and saw it being used.)

As for the trading, I admit to over-exaggeration. Though you have to admit it is theoretically possible and one would feel good to have all pokemon with their OT shown everywhere.

Kenshin5
August 15th, 2011, 07:19 AM
If all we are going to do is add a Graveyard forum then instead of having two separate Quick Trade Threads which seem unnecessary just turn the Hack Checking/Cloning Topic into a general service topic. That way requests like Trade Evolutions, Transfers, EV requests, Item trades go to the service topic. And Quick Trade Thread would only allow small pokemon trades only.

Manila Luzon
August 15th, 2011, 07:48 AM
If all we are going to do is add a Graveyard forum then instead of having two separate Quick Trade Threads which seem unnecessary just turn the Hack Checking/Cloning Topic into a general service topic. That way requests like Trade Evolutions, Transfers, EV requests, Item trades go to the service topic. And Quick Trade Thread would only allow small pokemon trades only.

Yeah but having a thread for all of that would be to cluttered. And would require quite a few reliable TC regulars to run it. \: And there aren't many TC regulars that can offer most of the services. A Quick Trade thread for Misc services would be a lot easier.

Kenshin5
August 15th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Wouldn't be any more cluttered then having two separate Quick Trades and a separate thread for Hack Checking and Cloning by itself. You don't need TC regulars to run trade backs or transfers do yea? The only thing that really seems to need to be ran by TC vets, regulars or whatever you want to call them is Hack Checking and Cloning. I don't see how it is any more or less easier then just having all services in one topic, instead of splitting them up and just having two separate from the rest when we get down too it they are all services one in the same. Just seems like a wasted pinned topic imo for misc services. I have seen service threads else where and they ran fine, so until we put it into practice we really can't tell.

Stormbringer
August 15th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Glad you finally made this. You already know what we discussed, and it's already been mentioned.

The only thing I'd like to add is maybe get you some extra staff help here, as Aura is usually tied up in CBC, and this forum is incredibly busy for one person alone to handle easily. cough tooting my own horn here but w/e

twistedpuppy
August 15th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Selfish much Live? Give other people a chance. xP But yes, it would be nice to have more mods who are more involved in the trading community.

I know this seems gimmicky, but why not add some activities to Trade Corner once in a while. Egg Swaps seem to be pretty successful in drawing activity. Breeding contests can be held for newbies & veterens. Anything that boosts activity & can keep members here helps.

And to add my opinion on what everyone is talking about...
The purpose of hack checking & cloning is to provide a service to traders that are not readily available. Things like trade evolutions, item trades, & EV training requests can all be requested in a shop or the quick trade thread. Poke Transfers is somewhat debatable. It's not something that is available to everyone, but can be offered in the QTT or in shops with out having to be regulated. Although I would caution people to clone their pokémon before transferring them. If anything were to go wrong, you still have a copy.

With all that all that being said hack checking + cloning belong in a services thread together. They're both services being provided to the masses. I don't see why the should have their own threads. Just fill out a simple form & the cloners/checkers will pick up the pokémon.

Graveyard forum...yes! I'm so sick of spam. We need it.

I wouldn't know how big of a problem Quick Trade Thread is having with determining which generation people are trading with, but if it's that much of a bother, then separate them.

This may add more clutter, but I wouldn't be opposed to a general guide thread. Guides for IV breeding, EV training, 4th & 5th Gen RNG abuse, putting together a CSS template could all be things that would be found in that thread. Of course many of these resources already exist throughout the forums, but I believe they would be put to more effective use here in Trade corner.

Back to the cloning thread, if official cloners are chosen I think it'd be wise to add a limit chosen by the cloner & displayed in the thread.
Example:
Cloner 1 (6 pokémon per day)
Cloner 2 (no limit)
Cloner 3 (cloning available through 5-6pm GMT -4)

Anyways, those are my thoughts.

TwilightBlade
August 18th, 2011, 05:52 PM
I really hope tons more traders post here; don't be shy! Even a yes or no or idea can help make a difference. ^_^

This is what I gathered. Major suggestions

Official Cloning / Hack Checking Sticky Thread (regulated, outlined, prerequisites)
For: twistedpuppy, Kenshin5, RoseBlade, dragonomega
Against:

Graveyard sub-forum
For: Kenshin5, Eldena, dragonomega, PokéSwimmer, twistedpuppy
Against:

Multiple sub-forums
For:
Against: dragonomega
Not Sure: Kenshin5, Pokemon Game Fan

Helpful Guides Sticky (one thread includes topics: thread presentation, RNG, EV, IV)
For: Eldena, PokéSwimmer, RoseBlade, twistedpuppy, Kenshin5
Against:

Quick Trade Misc Services Sticky Thread
For: dragonomega
Against: twistedpuppy, Kenshin5

Minor suggestions
Post 4th/5thGeneration in QTT; okay

Events in TC; okay but let's focus on the dirty work, then party later

Announcement about our Trade chatroom in Pokemon Online; okay

Limits on cloning requests to not overwork cloners; okay

I see a bit discussion about how mass cloning can cause a stale market. What is immensely making Trade become boring is the influx of free downloadables (Mat, Infi, etc). People need to breed their own (unique) Pokemon and spark competition and variety (optional: feeling like a boss). I hope the RNG guides provide useful, or at least the guides can stress the importance of having an attractable thread and inventory. You're really showing a part of yourself in your trade shop so you might as well put much effort in it.

More staff; ohu!

Eventually allow cloning in shops; ohu guiz!

Shop Index or Member Index; no, who's going to update those? -sobs-

Kenshin5
August 18th, 2011, 06:33 PM
I dunno about multiple sub forums. I was just thinking of one if being Shops if that trades wanted it and the Graveyard thing wasn't going to be implemented.

I am for the Helpful Guides as long as they are on housed in one topic. Like the respective Gaming Boards do with their Frequently Asked Questions Topic.

Just wondering but would an increase in the number of pokemon a topic is allowed be a need? Cause I see some iffy topics that seem between should be in Quick Trade Thread to a borderline shop. Maybe that's cause they aren't formatted like a shop(which hopefully if people read a thread presentation shop they will at least spruce it up a bit even if it is small). Or they are looking for more then the bare minimum of 10, like for instance somebody is looking for every starter expect Unova(maybe throw in a couple legendary pokes) that's more then 10 but really that's a temp topic that would clutter the forum up just as much as the topics that should be in Quick Trade and are almost the same amount. Maybe a stricter stance on topics being posted should come into play?

Stormbringer
August 18th, 2011, 07:17 PM
I really hope tons more traders post here; don't be shy! Even a yes or no or idea can help make a difference. ^_^

This is what I gathered. Major suggestions

Official Cloning / Hack Checking Sticky Thread (regulated, outlined, prerequisites)
For: twistedpuppy, Kenshin5, RoseBlade, dragonomega, Livewire
Against:
Graveyard sub-forum
For: Kenshin5, Eldena, dragonomega, PokéSwimmer, twistedpuppy, Livewire
Against:
Multiple sub-forums
For:
Helpful Guides Sticky (one thread includes topics: thread presentation, RNG, EV, IV)
For: Eldena, PokéSwimmer, RoseBlade, twistedpuppy, Kenshin5, Livewire
Against:
Against: twistedpuppy, Kenshin5, Livewire

Bolded the ones I agree with. ;)

sunwriter
August 19th, 2011, 02:58 PM
One thing that is a personal pet peeve of mine is when people post tradeshops and don't list what generation they're trading. I'd like to see it required for shops to be labeled as 4th Gen, 5th Gen, or Both. This way I can see at a glance while scrolling through the shops which ones I'm interested without having to go in to each shop and see if it's mentioned in the post.

johnny18
August 19th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Mods: we definitely need more as I barely see Aurafire. I have to say TwilightBlade did a good job handling the trade corner by herself though.

Graveyard Sub forum: Not so sure about it since we already have a bumping action, all the closed thread will eventually come down to bottom.

Cloning can be added to the already-have sticky Hack-check thread.

The daily trade corner chit chat can be changed into the sticky chit-chat/Question/RNG help thread since people mostly talk about their RNG pokemons anyway. Under the rule for the thread, we just need the mod add a post where they can do a guide for RNG (in simple word, smogon is just too "fancy").

PokéSwimmer
August 19th, 2011, 09:11 PM
On the topic of RNG guides:

If we were to include guides, I think it would be best if PC had its own RNG guides rather than use those of other sites (who would write them though?). Personally, I'd be down to write a text/visual guide focusing on PPRNG (the Mac counterpart to RNG Reporter) in my free time. Unfortunately though, I wouldn't be able to write one for RNG Reporter since I don't own a Windows computer.

Also, there are ways of cloning without AR, so wouldn't having a guide on that help alleviate a good portion of the work of the "official cloners" (should this service be implemented)?

Diabolico
August 20th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Well....... I know this isn't smogon, but I would say we add a thread that will explain to other players how to rng abuse just in case.

And also, this might not be a good idea.... but.... perhaps we can add a thread where we can put a list of players who are reliable like twilightblade, and the others who are good traders. And we can also add a list of players who are trolls (like lolpo), banned, and those are unreliable. =/

Kenshin5
August 20th, 2011, 10:55 AM
One thing that is a personal pet peeve of mine is when people post tradeshops and don't list what generation they're trading. I'd like to see it required for shops to be labeled as 4th Gen, 5th Gen, or Both. This way I can see at a glance while scrolling through the shops which ones I'm interested without having to go in to each shop and see if it's mentioned in the post.
I think it would be nice if they just stated what FC/Game they were trading from the get go so the trade would flow smoother for both parties. I don't see the shops really need labels at this time. If the people have their friend codes listed in their OP or Sig then it is not that hard to make an extra click and evaluate the shop while you are looking at potential pokemon you are interested in. I guess it would be somewhat helpful, but I personally wouldn't want a prefix added to my shop if I currently had one active.

The daily trade corner chit chat can be changed into the sticky chit-chat/Question/RNG help thread since people mostly talk about their RNG pokemons anyway. Under the rule for the thread, we just need the mod add a post where they can do a guide for RNG (in simple word, smogon is just too "fancy").
I am in favor of this. That way we don't have to create an extra sticky that won't be used outside of the occasional person looking for info in the guides.

Also, there are ways of cloning without AR, so wouldn't having a guide on that help alleviate a good portion of the work of the "official cloners" (should this service be implemented)?
I doubt having a cloning guide would really take much requests off the table. AR Cloning seems to be the most convenient so if they don't have to do tedious work themselves then I doubt they will.

And also, this might not be a good idea.... but.... perhaps we can add a thread where we can put a list of players who are reliable like twilightblade, and the others who are good traders. And we can also add a list of players who are trolls (like lolpo), banned, and those are unreliable. =/
Isn't that what White Lists and Black Lists in Players own threads are for? I don't really see the need to add such listing in a thread other then your own. And I really see no point of adding somebody that is banned. Wouldn't their being banned prevent them from trading with anyone new(sure they could go to the trouble of creating a new account, but I doubt that is too prevalent)? Or if they are trolls then they may eventually suffer the same fate as banned people so then just use the report button for that. If there is really a need for this then it could always be added to the Trade Rules and Hack Lists topic.

johnny18
August 20th, 2011, 11:06 AM

I disagree with this idea. Good, bad, reliable, unreliable traders depend on each person. That's why we have the white list and the black list for. If our forum has a thread just like the blacklisted thread in smogon, it may end up (I'm so sorry, smogon, for saying this) like a joke where people accuse each others.

In fact, we already have a blacklisted pokemon thread. It is a more easier way to prevent the hacked pokemons from being traded.

Diabolico
August 20th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Welll..... How about a giveaway section in the tradecorner where we can make giveaway threads?

johnny18
August 20th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Welll..... How about a giveaway section in the tradecorner where we can make giveaway threads?

We already have a giveaway section in each our own thread or we can just simply post it on the Quick Trade Thread. I have seen two giveaway section in two others forum: smogon and friendcodes and I see that there are not many people do the giveaway so I do not think we need an extra space for it.

Alternative
August 20th, 2011, 08:28 PM
You have my thoughts on this already, but I thought I should scout other people's ideas, being a veteran of this place.

This is something that can go both ways. I don't think it should be necessary, since most people trade with the 5th generation anyway, but just say if you're trading in the fourth generation at the most. I don't think it's needed for Black and White.

Mods: we definitely need more as I barely see Aurafire. I have to say TwilightBlade did a good job handling the trade corner by herself though.

Graveyard Sub forum: Not so sure about it since we already have a bumping action, all the closed thread will eventually come down to bottom.

Cloning can be added to the already-have sticky Hack-check thread.

Mods can be needed, but it's really up to TwilightBlade and the higher staff whether we get more staff working here. A graveyard sub-forum would be something only staff can see, and locked threads get moved there so you can't see them. It also stops all those pointless locked threads from pushing all the good shops down. The DCC is a general place, whereas a compiled guides could be made a sticky here for whatever reason and people can ask in the DCC.

On the topic of RNG guides:

If we were to include guides, I think it would be best if PC had its own RNG guides rather than use those of other sites (who would write them though?). Personally, I'd be down to write a text/visual guide focusing on PPRNG (the Mac counterpart to RNG Reporter) in my free time. Unfortunately though, I wouldn't be able to write one for RNG Reporter since I don't own a Windows computer.

With RNG guides, I've already written guides for DPPt and HGSS RNG abuse, which could be moved here. I'm pretty sure TwilightBlade said she was writing a guide for Black and White, so maybe you could just help her out with the Mac side of things, since it shouldn't be too different.

Well....... I know this isn't smogon, but I would say we add a thread that will explain to other players how to rng abuse just in case.

I'm really against having a thread for who are good and bad traders. Moreso the good traders than anything. Having a list of good traders shadows the other users who aren't defined as "good" but they are and never get trades because of these people who others will always go to.

Also there is the thing about the Whitelist and Blacklist in people's shops, where people can show who they think are good and bad.

Like others have said, there is the Quick Trade thread where you can announce if you're giving away Pokemon, and you can host a giveaway in your own trade thread. And you can have a giveaway if you're offering ten or more Pokemon in this giveaway still.

ebiltun
August 21st, 2011, 09:30 AM
I think threads should be approved by a moderator.

Manila Luzon
August 21st, 2011, 09:36 AM

Think about how much extra work Blade and Aura would have to take on if thread approval was around. Since Aura isn't around much because he's busy, Blade would probably idk. die. ;; sorry bb. Since there's a lot of threads made in TC. \;

F.Y.I I was for the RNG guides and such. ;-; But Blade, I won't type them up, because hurr hurr. o3o

PokéSwimmer
August 21st, 2011, 10:52 AM
Well this idea just came to me. Would it be possible to allow members to be able to edit the titles of their own threads (just in the Trade Corner) so they won't have to bug a moderator every time they want to change their shop title or announce a giveaway?

johnny18
August 21st, 2011, 10:54 AM
Well this idea just came to me. Would it be possible to allow members to be able to edit the titles of their own threads (just in the Trade Corner) so they won't have to bug a moderator every time they want to change their shop title or announce a giveaway?
Exact same thought lol XD

Diabolico
August 21st, 2011, 02:33 PM
Sigh..... NVM. I just knew my ideas are not good. -_-

(I just don't even know why twilightblade ask for suggestions and ideas from me in the first place)

Kenshin5
August 21st, 2011, 03:01 PM
Giveaway section alone I don't think would work. If services were added that may be one thing. But still both of those together may not generate enough active to warrant a subforum.

I'm really against having a thread for who are good and bad traders. Moreso the good traders than anything. Having a list of good traders shadows the other users who aren't defined as "good" but they are and never get trades because of these people who others will always go to.
Having a list of "good" traders from say a guest or new persons perspective would come off elitist to me. I'm not in favor of that listing of good or bad either.

That would be more of a pain for TwilightBlade and Aurafire then their current situation. At least with Graveyard they can just move all the unneeded topics their instead of having to look over absolutely every thread before it is approved.

I'd love this as a forumwide then, since I hate not being able to edit it 15 minutes after topic creation.

Sigh..... NVM. I just knew my ideas are not good. -_-

(I just don't even know why twilightblade ask for suggestions and ideas from me in the first place)
Because she wanted as much feedback as she could get. Any feedback is better then no feedback. At least you voiced your opinion, even though people didn't agree with some of your suggestions.

Pokemon Game Fan
August 21st, 2011, 03:04 PM
Yaaayyy, my suggestion was considered, that's the first time a professional forum ever mentioned my name in a "considerations" post. *excited.* :D

Oh and I mean sub forums in general, like not just in this section, but I mean in total. Like "4th gen trade section", "5th gen trade section", etc.

Manila Luzon
August 21st, 2011, 03:08 PM
Oh and I mean sub forums in general, like not just in this section, but I mean in total. Like "4th gen trade section", "5th gen trade section", etc.

Wait, if I got this right; you want sub-forums in most of the forums? \; Those Sub-forums would be 4th Gen Trading and 5th Gen Trading. Wouldn't that kinda take away the purpose from the TC. Or are you saying TC should those as sub-forums.

:x confused.

Kenshin5
August 21st, 2011, 03:14 PM
Yaaayyy, my suggestion was considered, that's the first time a professional forum ever mentioned my name in a "considerations" post. *excited.* :D

I'm confused as well. So if this is the case wouldn't TC be split in two? And what of the people that have shops that have both 4th and 5th Generation offered? I'm guessing their would be two separate shops then?

Manila Luzon
August 21st, 2011, 03:16 PM
I'm confused as well. So if this is the case wouldn't TC be split in two? And what of the people that have shops that have both 4th and 5th Generation offered? I'm guessing their would be two separate shops then?

If that is the case. Things would get extremely confusing. \; Managing two different shops, updating them both. Making them both. It would just be a great big hassle. If splitting TC up is what you meant; I say no. ;/

Pokemon Game Fan
August 21st, 2011, 03:21 PM
Oh yeah, that is true...

Well then, I think people should be forced to write "4th gen" or "5th gen" before their trade threads or quick-trades.
It would make things easier, since there's no other way to secure this.

PokéSwimmer
August 21st, 2011, 03:29 PM
Oh yeah, that is true...

Well then, I think people should be forced to write "4th gen" or "5th gen" before their trade threads or quick-trades.
It would make things easier, since there's no other way to secure this.

Forcing people to do that would be pretty annoying (for both members and moderators), so I strongly dissagree with your idea.
I honestly don't see what the problem is. It's incredibly easy to tell which generation a thread is just by looking through it anyway.

Pokemon Game Fan
August 21st, 2011, 03:34 PM
It's not only trade threads. It's mainly in the quick-trade. and that's my point. Sometimes I want to trade in 4th gen only, so I look for 4th gen threads only, I don't want to open 5 tabs only to realize that 4 of them are 5th gen. How hard is it to write "4th gen/5th gen"? Hell, to make it easier, it's already THERE for you! All you have to do while making a thread is click on the left side and open the drop-down menu, and click "4th gen" or "5th gen" if you're too mental/lazy to do that, then why even make a trade thread? If you're doing both, write "both", or something. It isn't very hard.

And in the Quick Trade topic, I constantly see people write stuff like "I want a Gible, offering Treecko" etc. So you can't tell if it's 5th or 4th gen. I can understand posts like "I want Hydreigon, will offer Salamence", etc.

Kenshin5
August 21st, 2011, 04:05 PM
Then they should state their friend code and what game it is too upon THEIR post in that topic. That's going to be even more hard to regulate then Threads though. Having suffixs probably should be mandatory, that or have the friend codes posted either in the persons first post of their topic or in their signature. Whatever makes trading easier for both parties, should be the route to go whatever that may be.

PokéSwimmer
August 21st, 2011, 04:12 PM
It's not only trade threads. It's mainly in the quick-trade. and that's my point. Sometimes I want to trade in 4th gen only, so I look for 4th gen threads only, I don't want to open 5 tabs only to realize that 4 of them are 5th gen. How hard is it to write "4th gen/5th gen"? Hell, to make it easier, it's already THERE for you! All you have to do while making a thread is click on the left side and open the drop-down menu, and click "4th gen" or "5th gen" if you're too mental/lazy to do that, then why even make a trade thread? If you're doing both, write "both", or something. It isn't very hard.

And in the Quick Trade topic, I constantly see people write stuff like "I want a Gible, offering Treecko" etc. So you can't tell if it's 5th or 4th gen. I can understand posts like "I want Hydreigon, will offer Salamence", etc.
Well 5th gen is the current generation. So, a good rule of thumb is to assume the trades are for 5th gen unless otherwise stated. I have no problem with "strongly recommending" people to specify if they are trading in 4th gen, but forcing everyone to specify trades for 5th gen would be unnecessary and annoying.

Then they should state their friend code and what game it is too upon THEIR post in that topic. That's going to be even more hard to regulate then Threads though. Having suffixs probably should be mandatory, that or have the friend codes posted either in the persons first post of their topic or in their signature. Whatever makes trading easier for both parties, should be the route to go whatever that may be.
If someone does not have an organized trade thread, then is probably not worth trading with them anyway (imho).

Pokemon Game Fan
August 21st, 2011, 04:13 PM
The FC is whatever to me. They'll exchange FCs if they're going to trade anyway, so no point really, but it does help I guess. Not a huge deal to me, I think the suffixes are important though.

The game doesn't really matter if they post the generation and the Pokemon they own.

And why should we have to assume that? Like I said, if you're too lazy to use a VERY VERY VERY simple to use suffix, don't bother making a thread. You can post all the Pokemon you have, but you can't use a simply prefix? It doesnt matter what Generation it is, that is completely irrelevant to the argument.

PokéSwimmer
August 21st, 2011, 04:23 PM
And why should we have to assume that? Like I said, if you're too lazy to use a VERY VERY VERY simple to use suffix, don't bother making a thread. You can post all the Pokemon you have, but you can't use a simply prefix? It doesnt matter what Generation it is, that is completely irrelevant to the argument.
Uh, stating something is irrelevant to the argument does not make it so.
And yeah, it does matter. The vast majority of trading nowadays is 5th gen, so why annoy them merely for the convenience of the minority of traders that still trade in 4th gen? Think of how much effort it would be to crack down on every single person who does not list which generation they are trading in. And, as I said before to Kenshin5: if you don't like the way someone structures their thread, don't trade with them. Simple as that.

EDIT: Uh, yeah that smily on the top of my post was unintentional. (And I can't delete it).

Diabolico
August 21st, 2011, 06:28 PM
Because she wanted as much feedback as she could get. Any feedback is better then no feedback. At least you voiced your opinion, even though people didn't agree with some of your suggestions.

Thanks, Kenshin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pokemon Game Fan
August 21st, 2011, 06:35 PM
^ ^ I love the common sense involved... yeah why make people do something insanely simple that even a 6 year old can do (if a 6 year old can get on a forum, make a thread, and type a trade, they can make a simple prefix), when we can make everyone assume it's 5th gen and skip a thread when it could be a huuuuge key trade going on there?There are a lot of people that still trade 4th gen, just cause you don't, doesn't mean everyone else doesn't. And LMAO @ your last argument, yeah cause if the greatest trader ever has a bad thread, I should completely ignore them right?

What's easier, making every person eager to trade in a certain generation open a bunch of tabs to figure out what generation each thread is, or just simply have each person say what generation they're trading from? Seems like such common sense, I almost can't believe you're arguing against it. Seems so ridiculous to me.

PokéSwimmer
August 21st, 2011, 07:21 PM
Wow, you're getting way too worked up over this. Anyway, I'll respond to this piece by piece.
[QUOTE=Pokemon Game Fan;6815248]^ ^ I love the common sense involved... yeah why make people do something insanely simple that even a 6 year old can do (if a 6 year old can get on a forum, make a thread, and type a trade, they can make a simple prefix), when we can make everyone assume it's 5th gen and skip a thread when it could be a huuuuge key trade going on there?
If you really care that much, just open up the thread. Besides, prefixes aren't always aesthetically pleasing
There are a lot of people that still trade 4th gen, just cause you don't, doesn't mean everyone else doesn't.
I never said I didn't. I still play, RNG, and trade on my fourth Gen games. And even though there are a lot of people, 5th gen is still the clear majority. And what's wrong with asking just 4th gen players to do it?
And LMAO @ your last argument, yeah cause if the greatest trader ever has a bad thread, I should completely ignore them right?
Uh, what? It's up to you to decide which treads you ignore.
What's easier, making every person eager to trade in a certain generation open a bunch of tabs to figure out what generation each thread is, or just simply have each person say what generation they're trading from?

What, are you on dial up? How is opening a bunch of tabs hard? It really doesn't take that long. You're criticizing other people for being lazy, yet this sounds like major laziness on your part.
Seems like such common sense, I almost can't believe you're arguing against it. Seems so ridiculous to me.
I really have no problem with it being in the rules, as long as it's not enforced. What I have a problem with is people being forced to do it.
How would it be enforced anyway? Would someone's thread get locked (or QTT post deleted) if they didn't list which generation they were trading in?
Again you're asking for something that would put an undue burden on the moderators and would just be annoying to other traders.

TL;DR

5th gen is the current generation, regardless of the rules, it is reasonable to assume that all trades will be 5th gen unless otherwise stated. This is just common sense.
The rule would be difficult to enforce and annoying for staff and members should it be enforced.
I have no problem with it being listed as a guideline

Stormbringer
August 21st, 2011, 07:43 PM
^ ^ I love the common sense involved... yeah why make people do something insanely simple that even a 6 year old can do (if a 6 year old can get on a forum, make a thread, and type a trade, they can make a simple prefix), when we can make everyone assume it's 5th gen and skip a thread when it could be a huuuuge key trade going on there?There are a lot of people that still trade 4th gen, just cause you don't, doesn't mean everyone else doesn't. And LMAO @ your last argument, yeah cause if the greatest trader ever has a bad thread, I should completely ignore them right?

What's easier, making every person eager to trade in a certain generation open a bunch of tabs to figure out what generation each thread is, or just simply have each person say what generation they're trading from? Seems like such common sense, I almost can't believe you're arguing against it. Seems so ridiculous to me.

I'd lose the tone kiddo. It won't solve anything.

There are more threads pertaining to current generation, ie, B/W. It's always been that way, I've been here a very long time, I know things. Current generation supersedes the former.

And why are we making a huge deal of something so completely trivial and stupid. If you want to see what sort of thread it is, then click the link. If you don't see anything you like, then click the back button. Not hard at all, is it?

Pokemon Game Fan
August 21st, 2011, 07:59 PM
He's doing the same thing, you didn't tell him anything?

and like it's so much harder to use the prefixes..

But wow, whatever. Seems like the only people here that actually take ideas into consideration and look at them in any way are Twilight Blade and Kenshin.

I'll just stop posting suggestions and go back to my trading, I don't care what happens anymore, I was just pitching my ideas.

johnny18
August 22nd, 2011, 07:11 AM
He's doing the same thing, you didn't tell him anything?
and like it's so much harder to use the prefixes..
But wow, whatever. Seems like the only people here that actually take ideas into consideration and look at them in any way are Twilight Blade and Kenshin.
I'll just stop posting suggestions and go back to my trading, I don't care what happens anymore, I was just pitching my ideas.

Nobody says that they do not take your ideas seriously. Based on your argument so far, it just seems that you think your idea is right and it is a must for this trade corner rather than just a suggestion

Kenshin5
August 24th, 2011, 09:13 PM
I dunno if anyone else notices this or not. But there are threads that are over 10+ they meet the bare minimum but are just borderline Quick Trade Thread material. These threads in question don't even look like they have a potential for expanding into a shop, they aren't formatted like a shop or anything. They are mainly looking for a couple trades or dex fillers, which can be resolved in Quick Trade Thread like the ones that are lesser then 10+. So I was wondering would anyone be in favor of increasing the number of Pokemon it takes to have a thread from 10+ too something high at least 20+ or eliminate threads that are solely looking for dex fillers? Somebody may say well I am being overlooked in Quick Trade Thread. Well if we are going to move services out of there and either create a topic of it's own or meld it in with the other main services then that would free up space in Quick Trade Thread. Then this new Quick Trade Thread would be centered around Small Trades and Dex Fillers. Now I understand if a starting thread shop has less the 20+, but usually we can tell if something is a shop or not and is going to continue to grow into a bigger shop which they usually do.

johnny18
August 25th, 2011, 06:18 AM
I dunno if anyone else notices this or not. But there are threads that are over 10+ they meet the bare minimum but are just borderline Quick Trade Thread material. These threads in question don't even look like they have a potential for expanding into a shop, they aren't formatted like a shop or anything. They are mainly looking for a couple trades or dex fillers, which can be resolved in Quick Trade Thread like the ones that are lesser then 10+. So I was wondering would anyone be in favor of increasing the number of Pokemon it takes to have a thread from 10+ too something high at least 20+ or eliminate threads that are solely looking for dex fillers? Somebody may say well I am being overlooked in Quick Trade Thread. Well if we are going to move services out of there and either create a topic of it's own or meld it in with the other main services then that would free up space in Quick Trade Thread. Then this new Quick Trade Thread would be centered around Small Trades and Dex Fillers. Now I understand if a starting thread shop has less the 20+, but usually we can tell if something is a shop or not and is going to continue to grow into a bigger shop which they usually do.

I am in favor of eliminating the threads that are solely for dex fillers rather than increasing since increasing will not do much different. People who look for dex fillers can simply try to find the pokes they want from the QTT or ask the other shops to see if they have it or not.

Eldena
August 25th, 2011, 06:46 AM
I am in favor of eliminating the threads that are solely for dex fillers rather than increasing since increasing will not do much different. People who look for dex fillers can simply try to find the pokes they want from the QTT or ask the other shops to see if they have it or not.

I agree on this one. Most dex filler threads usually contain everything that user has and is asking for all the rest. And thats a lot more than 10 or 20.

twistedpuppy
August 25th, 2011, 07:01 PM
While dex filler shops are annoying, I'm against the idea of banning them. However I am for increasing the requirements needed to open up a shop. 20+ offerings seems fair enough. Maybe even extending the requirements from EV/IV shops over to regular shops, but increasing the amount as well. 10+ with the owner's OT & ID.

johnny18
August 27th, 2011, 12:38 AM
While dex filler shops are annoying, I'm against the idea of banning them. However I am for increasing the requirements needed to open up a shop. 20+ offerings seems fair enough. Maybe even extending the requirements from EV/IV shops over to regular shops, but increasing the amount as well. 10+ with the owner's OT & ID.

How about we also increase the amount of the pokemons that are in the LF list to those who looks for dex fillers?
That's way we can make sure they will really look for certainly something to make a thread.

cazzler
August 27th, 2011, 02:43 AM
Theres really not that much dex filling shops anymore as there used to be, I'm thinking of changing my shops name, but most of my shop is around dex filling, it does have its fair share of everything else though (DW, EV, Egg-Move, etc). I do agree with the idea of expanding the amount of Pokemon offering and looking for. Some threads just list some Pokemon they want and say they have lots to offer, similar to what kenshin5 said...

Manila Luzon
August 27th, 2011, 03:57 AM
Whilst I am for the idea of increasing the Pokemon offering to a higher number. (15 Anyone? ;o;) I do think that banning dex filler shops is unfair. I do think that some sort of ruling stating that your shop must look presentable, I.e nice layouts, it doesn't have to be CSS but it would look nice.

Kenshin5
August 27th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Eliminating massive dex filler topics wouldn't really seem to practical as it would one thats looking for a small amount. The person would have to repost what they are looking for in Quick Trade Thread over and over and over again. I'm feeling 20-25 range, 30 at this point seems to be overdoing it. And wasn't there talk about somebody writing a guide on how to make a proper trade shop earlier in the topic? I think that would be helpfully along with the other guides suggested throughout the topic.

PokéSwimmer
August 27th, 2011, 11:40 AM
I'd like to throw my support behind increasing the number of Pokémon required for a trade thread and also increasing the number of Pokémon of your own ID/OT that you must be able to offer (excluding event trading threads, obviously).

Another suggestion just came to mind.
I think that if the Pokémon in your thread that you are offering are not your own, you must state its OT and ID. This will allow you to compare them to the Hacked list thread and also allow you to know where it came from.

Kenshin5
August 27th, 2011, 01:13 PM
I'm not against having people to post the ID/OT. But making it a "must" seems like it would be harder to enforce then what we were talking about not too long ago with the friend codes and suffixes.

Pokemon Game Fan
August 27th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Yeah I don't think it should be necessary to include OT/ID for every Pokemon received in a trade, it'd be better but it's pointless to make it necessary.

and I agree with making the trade thread number a little higher, 10 seems a bit low, although then again, if someone is willing to trade at least 10 Pokemon, they seem like they are actually going to keep the shop and add more, and it'd save them from having to repeatedly post the 10 in the QTT till the trades are fulfilled.

PokéSwimmer
August 27th, 2011, 03:55 PM
I'm not against having people to post the ID/OT. But making it a "must" seems like it would be harder to enforce then what we were talking about not too long ago with the friend codes and suffixes.

I was thinking it could be something that could just be put in the rules and hope that people would follow it. ^_^;;
The only place I can see it being easily enforceable is in shops offering flawless Pokémon.
It'd be more like an unenforced rule. (Forgot to mention that :P)

and I agree with making the trade thread number a little higher, 10 seems a bit low, although then again, if someone is willing to trade at least 10 Pokemon, they seem like they are actually going to keep the shop and add more, and it'd save them from having to repeatedly post the 10 in the QTT till the trades are fulfilled.

Most people just post a list of the 10 'mons in the QTT and and get offered them by multiple people. It's possible to get those trades done with just one post if your offers are good enough :D

Also, I rechecked the rules and you only need 5 of your Pokémon of your own OT? That's waaaaaay too low. I could have sworn it was 10 (and I still wanted it to be raised).

johnny18
August 27th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Also, I rechecked the rules and you only need 5 of your Pokémon of your own OT? That's waaaaaay too low. I could have sworn it was 10 (and I still wanted it to be raised).
Really?
I thought the last time I check the rule, it is 10?

PokéSwimmer
August 27th, 2011, 04:10 PM
@johnny18 Trade threads must have at least 10 Pokémon, this is regarding whether or not the Pokémon are yours

→ Regarding IV/EV Shops...
At least 5 Pokémon offered must have your OT/ID. Filler Pokémon do not count.

Anyway, since there are already rules specific to IV/EV shops, the suggestion I posted above (trade shops must list OT/ID of Pokémon) could be specific to those shops and thus enforced fairly easily. (They were what I had in mind when making the suggestion)

DarkAlucard
September 2nd, 2011, 02:29 PM
A graveyard of threads isn't an option, it's an emergency!
Also, a thread for all services: Clone, check Hacks, EV training and more.
And TwilightBlade & Aurafire decide who are the people who will provide these services and put them in a directory or list.

Kenshin5
September 2nd, 2011, 02:48 PM
A graveyard of threads isn't an option, it's an emergency!
Also, a thread for all services: Clone, check Hacks, EV training and more.
And TwilightBlade & Aurafire decide who are the people who will provide these services and put them in a directory or list.
I'm not sure what you mean by the first part. But anyways we look at it having a bunch of locked topics or topics that are merged that retain their topic shadows clutters the forum up. So doing something about this is the only option(which is a main reason why this was brought up).

I don't think if we are going to do a single service topic that every single service would require a specific person to provide a service with things like trade backs, transfers, or other small services.

DarkAlucard
September 2nd, 2011, 03:15 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by the first part. But anyways we look at it having a bunch of locked topics or topics that are merged that retain their topic shadows clutters the forum up. So doing something about this is the only option(which is a main reason why this was brought up).

I don't think if we are going to do a single service topic that every single service would require a specific person to provide a service with things like trade backs, transfers, or other small services.

Exactly, that's what I mean, isn't an option, is the solution ;)
And on second, it is impossible to create the thread of services and allow "free" as the QTT. I don't mean that one person gives a certain service, but that there is a directory of people of trust, to which the new, regular users and veterans can go if they need something. Or would you let a stranger clone your shiny Reshiram?
That's what I mean;)

Kenshin5
September 2nd, 2011, 03:40 PM
Oh then I agree %100 on the first part.

And we have been discussing only having Hack Checkers and Cloners as ones listed within the topic. And other lesser ones aren't necessary.

And doesn't Reshiram have a shiny check O_o?

TwilightBlade
September 2nd, 2011, 07:48 PM
Look at all these ideas!

Thank you everyone for your participation. This is an honest to goodness opportunity to voice your opinion about changes you'd like to see in this section. Some ideas are stellar and some just aren't needed at the moment, true. It's better to be heard than to be silent.

Also, the sooner we iron out the kinks, the sooner we can reap from the benefits of change. Suggestions with much support and little opposition are likely to be in effect soon.

PokéSwimmer: If it's not a problem, you can prepare a guide for PPRNG. I don't know of a written guide for it because I don't use it.

dragonomega: I was hoping to include shop layout under the Helpful Guides thread.

DarkAlucard: The reason why a Hack Check + Clone sticky would be separate because 1. Hack Checking needs experienced users who can interpret the results and 2. If someone needs EV/Evolution/Tradeback/Poketranfer services, he can clone his Pokemon in advance, thus minimizing damages if the service provider scams. When he needs a Cloning service, he is giving up his last copy. The cloning thread is going to have "veteran" service providers and be regulated. No strangers. Hope this clarifies where we're going with this open-cloning idea. Open yet monitored. (I imagine that clients will post their needs and the official cloners can post if they can serve someone much like how I/blaQk did in the hack check thread). As for the reward for their service... I didn't ask for anything in return, but it's going to be up to the individual Official Cloner. An additional Misc Service Quick Sticky is still up for discussion. Right now it doesn't have much support.

If I mis-tallied, oops! Some of you guys aren't making your posts as clear as day

Overall Suggestions

Official Cloning + Hack Checking Sticky Thread (regulated, outlined, prerequisites, no strangers cloning your Pokemon!)
For: twistedpuppy, Kenshin5, RoseBlade, dragonomega, Livewire, johnny18,
Against:

Graveyard sub-forum
For: Kenshin5, Eldena, dragonomega, PokéSwimmer, twistedpuppy, Livewire, DarkAlucard
Against:
Not Sure: johnny18

Multiple sub-forums
For:

Against:

Required Prefix/Generation for all Trade Threads
For: sunwriter, Pokemon Game Fan
Against: Kenshin5, Alternative, PokéSwimmer

Daily Trade Corner chit + Question/RNG help thread
For: johnny18, Kenshin5
Against:

Increasing minimum number of Pokemon in thread
For: dragonomega, twistedpuppy, Kenshin, johnny18, PokéSwimmer
Against:
^I'm not liking "15" because that still includes "starters" sooo 16 or 20 as the minimum, right?

Include OT/ID of all Pokemon in Shop
For: Pokemon Game Fan
Against: Kenshin5
^As useful as this is, it echoes the same issue with enforcing Generation, etc. If we make the rule applicable to EVd shops only instead of all shops, maybe it will balance itself out. Dedicated EVd shop owners are pressured to list everything.

Increase amount of your OT in EVd Shops
For: PokéSwimmer
Against: Keshin5

Not open for member discussion

Banning Dex Filler Shops
A trader can create a thread if he or she needs to complete multiple trades, update inventory, and participate in the trading community for an extended period of time. Casual players exist, too. I'm not going to rule them out.

Global whitelist / reputable / trustworthy traders
I already turned down any kind of member directory, index, etc. I don't want to update something like that (sorry to say, but even if TC obtained more staff, it's going to come down to me updating lists). I'll leave it up to traders to maintain personal lists. Anyone downright atrocious is just removed from the forums.

Self-edit trade thread titles:
Titles can be abused when staff aren't on so as a prude, I am opposed to this; however, I am open to allowing self-edit of the Gen4/5 Prefix.

Kenshin5
September 2nd, 2011, 08:16 PM
I am not for either forcing somebody to add information in the form of prefixes, OT's/ID's. I'd at least like the people if they are doing a shop to list the friend codes of what they are trading on for the sake of them not having to reiterate what they are trading on all the time. But that also seems to fall under forcing people to use suffixes and OT/IDs. As far as users providing more of their own OT in EV shops I think we should leave it up to the user themselves instead of making a ruling on it. Yes putting stuff of their own in circulation is a good thing, but I think we should let the users decide on the amount since it is their shop after all. And I am for the 16-20 rage.

DarkAlucard
September 2nd, 2011, 08:38 PM
Look at all these ideas!

Thank you everyone for your participation. This is an honest to goodness opportunity to voice your opinion about changes you'd like to see in this section. Some ideas are stellar and some just aren't needed at the moment, true. It's better to be heard than to be silent.

Also, the sooner we iron out the kinks, the sooner we can reap from the benefits of change. Suggestions with much support and little opposition are likely to be in effect soon.

PokéSwimmer: If it's not a problem, you can prepare a guide for PPRNG. I don't know of a written guide for it because I don't use it.

dragonomega: I was hoping to include shop layout under the Helpful Guides thread.

DarkAlucard: The reason why a Hack Check + Clone sticky would be separate because 1. Hack Checking needs experienced users who can interpret the results and 2. If someone needs EV/Evolution/Tradeback/Poketranfer services, he can clone his Pokemon in advance, thus minimizing damages if the service provider scams. When he needs a Cloning service, he is giving up his last copy. The cloning thread is going to have "veteran" service providers and be regulated. No strangers. Hope this clarifies where we're going with this open-cloning idea. Open yet monitored. (I imagine that clients will post their needs and the official cloners can post if they can serve someone much like how I/blaQk did in the hack check thread). As for the reward for their service... I didn't ask for anything in return, but it's going to be up to the individual Official Cloner. An additional Misc Service Quick Sticky is still up for discussion. Right now it doesn't have much support.

If I mis-tallied, oops! Some of you guys aren't making your posts as clear as day

Overall Suggestions

Official Cloning + Hack Checking Sticky Thread (regulated, outlined, prerequisites, no strangers cloning your Pokemon!)
Against:

Graveyard sub-forum
For: Kenshin5, Eldena, dragonomega, PokéSwimmer, twistedpuppy, Livewire, DarkAlucard
Against:

Multiple sub-forums
For:

Against:

Against: Kenshin5, Alternative, PokéSwimmer

For: johnny18, Kenshin5
Against:

Against:
^I'm not liking "15" because that still includes "starters" sooo 16 or 20 as the minimum, right?

Against: Kenshin5
^As useful as this is, it echoes the same issue with enforcing Generation, etc. If we make the rule applicable to EVd shops only instead of all shops, maybe it will balance itself out. Dedicated EVd shop owners are pressured to list everything.

Banning Dex Filler Shops
A trader can create a thread if he or she needs to complete multiple trades, update inventory, and participate in the trading community for an extended period of time. Casual players exist, too. I'm not going to rule them out.

I already turned down any kind of member directory, index, etc. I don't want to update something like that (sorry to say, but even if TC obtained more staff, it's going to come down to me updating lists). I'll leave it up to traders to maintain personal lists. Anyone downright atrocious is just removed from the forums.

Titles can be abused when staff aren't on so as a prude, I am opposed to this; however, I am open to allowing self-edit of the Gen4/5 Prefix.

Yeah, now that I see it this way, seems the best way to work this out.
This gonna be big!!!

assassinjay1229
September 2nd, 2011, 11:30 PM
I personally like the idea of the graveyard seeing as im getting tired of bumping my thread lol and I also like the idea of a cloning sticky

RoseBlade
September 2nd, 2011, 11:41 PM
Ok time to get back into the discussion.

Look at all these ideas!

I love how you are actually getting involved in this discussion, no sarcasm intended. I have been on other forums, not just gaming, where the owner/admin/general mods did not even stop the obviously 'bad' happenings, smut posts member bashing general disregard for the "rules".

So thank you for that/this. (if this sounds like a suck-up moment it is not)

I am really looking forward to the changes that are happening.

I believe that this means RNG help is one that will be in effect? I sure hope so.

Agreed, I would really have liked to have this when I first started. Even now my thread is below average/down right atrocious compared to many others.

The cloning thread is going to have "veteran" service providers and be regulated. No strangers. Hope this clarifies where we're going with this open-cloning idea. Open yet monitored. (I imagine that clients will post their needs and the official cloners can post if they can serve someone much like how I/blaQk did in the hack check thread). As for the reward for their service... I didn't ask for anything in return, but it's going to be up to the individual Official Cloner.

I believe that one big question is going to be what being a 'veteran' service provider is going to entail the strangers part is along the same line. If it is a matter of number of posts then it would be a problem for those that only use the trade thread, posts do not count to the total. Length of time on PC? Well I suppose this would work, but there are many here that just joined and are very good at what they do, just pointing it out.

Payment wise, I agree with what you said, it should be decided by the cloner, but within certain limits, nothing like "Give me 3 flawless per clone" be reasonable. Most would go for keeping a copy or something.

An additional Misc Service Quick Sticky is still up for discussion. Right now it doesn't have much support.

I do not believe that this should be implemented. Although it would be easier to monitor, same could be said about doing it within shops. Post that you have the service and go from there, mods coming in to check on them, or make a complaint sticky...forget that.

Graveyard sub-forum
For, everyone convinced.

Multiple sub-forums
Not Sure
(as in not sure what it entails)

Against
explained above

For
as long as there is a 4/5 gen, as in both.

For
said multiple times I could have used help in the beginning

For
please, and a solid 20 would do in my opinion.

Against
the only reason I believe it would be needed for is to check legitimacy, hack check takes care of that, and most traders give them if asked so I see no point in doing so.

Not Sure
Yes it would increase self training, but there are some that would rather not do it themselves. Even if there was a rule on this it would be circumvented by having others EV train them for you and then adding it to your shop.

Banning Dex Filler Shops
Agreed, same reasons.

Meh, cannot say I care either way on this one.

good call

Was this to long of a reply?

Manila Luzon
September 3rd, 2011, 05:08 AM
Just gonna add my for/against on some of the suggestions that I didn't before.

Against:
Graveyard sub-forum
Against:
Multiple sub-forums
For:
For: Eldena, PokéSwimmer, RoseBlade, twistedpuppy, Kenshin5, Livewire, dragonomega
Against:
Against: Kenshin5, Alternative, PokéSwimmer, dragonomega
For: johnny18, Kenshin5, dragonomega
Against:
Against:
Against: Kenshin5, dragonomega
Against: Keshin5, dragonomega

jle1076
September 5th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Make people list IVs/EVs/Natures on ALL Pokemon...

Pokemon Game Fan
September 5th, 2011, 08:24 PM
^ Not fair. Some people just don't know what they are.

Kenshin5
September 5th, 2011, 08:30 PM
That's highly impractical, or probable. Some pokemon such as events the IV's and EV's aren't even necessary to list. Most people are against the listing of prefixes, OT/ID of some or your own pokemon then surely having them enforce this on all of them is not going to happen.

assassinjay1229
September 5th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Make people list IVs/EVs/Natures on ALL Pokemon...

Some people cant list IVs and EVs because they don't know enough about them while others don't know how to calculate them so your idea isn't very good IMO although I think all posters "should" display their FCs if they want to trade so theres no You: "alright whats your FC"
20 minutes later
Other person : " oh I was in the wifi room waiting heres my FC.........."

PokéSwimmer
September 6th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Look at all these ideas!
I can do that once I have time (i.e. when I have a weekend with no homework). I'll try to make it as professional looking as possible, but I'd still need someone to proofread it once it is done though.

Yeah, I understand. If you do end up allowing Self-Editing of prefixes, would it also be possible to add a "Giveaway" prefix?

Overall Suggestions

Against: Keshin5, dragonomega (added this in from the above post)

I'd like to state my case here: The rule for the amount of your OT in EV/IV shops is currently Five. It used to be ten a little while ago (idk why it was changed). I just want it to be restored to what it used to be. This rule would pretty much be to prevent people from stocking their shops with mostly Pokémon that have been cloned and redistributed to practically everyone (i.e. Mat, some others). It is unhealthy for the Trade Corner and it drives people away from trading here, as evidenced by these posts in TC Daily Chit Chat (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6457614#post6457614) (from a little while back). With all of the new RNG guides that are going to be coming up, it should be easy enough to stock your shop with your own Pokémon.

RoseBlade
September 6th, 2011, 09:31 PM
I'd like to state my case here: The rule for the amount of your OT in EV/IV shops is currently Five. It used to be ten a little while ago (idk why it was changed). I just want it to be restored to what it used to be. This rule would pretty much be to prevent people from stocking their shops with mostly Pokémon that have been cloned and redistributed to practically everyone (i.e. Mat, some others). It is unhealthy for the Trade Corner and it drives people away from trading here, as evidenced by these posts in TC Daily Chit Chat (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6457614#post6457614) (from a little while back). With all of the new RNG guides that are going to be coming up, it should be easy enough to stock your shop with your own Pokémon.

My only concern with this is that it will drive away the a lot of the people here. I personally believe that the majority of the people that visit PC are, and I use the term lightly, noobs. I have seen many 'traders' that are on for a day or so and leave after getting what they want.

While there are many 'pro' trainers here, myself not included, there are more that are casual gamers. As the rise for IV/EV pokemon goes up people will enter the site and say 'What the heck are those.' go through the guides, think that it is to much trouble and leave.The guides will only help those that want to get into the game not the casual gamer.

What I believe will happen is that there will be a decrease in shops and an increase/flood in the Quick Trade, along with an increase in Elite traders and a decrease in over all active members.

So while yes I am getting annoyed in finding the same OT on many of the pokemon that I trade, I believe that increasing the amount needed in a shop would be detrimental over all in the long run for the site in its entirety. So overall I have to say I am against.

PokéSwimmer
September 7th, 2011, 08:56 AM
My only concern with this is that it will drive away the a lot of the people here. I personally believe that the majority of the people that visit PC are, and I use the term lightly, noobs. I have seen many 'traders' that are on for a day or so and leave after getting what they want.

While there are many 'pro' trainers here, myself not included, there are more that are casual gamers. As the rise for IV/EV pokemon goes up people will enter the site and say 'What the heck are those.' go through the guides, think that it is to much trouble and leave.The guides will only help those that want to get into the game not the casual gamer.

What I believe will happen is that there will be a decrease in shops and an increase/flood in the Quick Trade, along with an increase in Elite traders and a decrease in over all active members.

So while yes I am getting annoyed in finding the same OT on many of the pokemon that I trade, I believe that increasing the amount needed in a shop would be detrimental over all in the long run for the site in its entirety. So overall I have to say I am against.

Uhhh, casual gamers usually don't care about IVs and EVs. The rule (as it stands now) only applies to IV/EV shops. Dex filler shops, egg move shops, and such are not included under the rule. If they want to stock a flawless Pokémon or two (not of their OT) in their shop that should be fine, as long as it does not become the primary focus of their shop. Also, notice that IV and EV shops are lumped into the same category. If someone really wants to start a shop, the Pokémon they stock don't have to be just flawless, they can be EV trained as well.

Regardless, the barrier to entry for "newbies" that you speak of is already there with the current rule (minimum of 5), so I really don't see your point here.

RoseBlade
September 7th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Uhhh, casual gamers usually don't care about IVs and EVs. The rule (as it stands now) only applies to IV/EV shops. Dex filler shops, egg move shops, and such are not included under the rule. If they want to stock a flawless Pokémon or two (not of their OT) in their shop that should be fine, as long as it does not become the primary focus of their shop. Also, notice that IV and EV shops are lumped into the same category. If someone really wants to start a shop, the Pokémon they stock don't have to be just flawless, they can be EV trained as well.

Regardless, the barrier to entry for "newbies" that you speak of is already there with the current rule (minimum of 5), so I really don't see your point here.

What I am saying is that if the 'newbies' see that there are shops that are searching for IV/EVd pokes they will be scared off when they find out what it is and how to obtain them.

If by chance a shop opens that's focus is IV/EV and the person in question does not have the required amount of pokes, it would be a simple matter to explain to the person that they need to have the required amount of them. Same applies even if the limit is raised.

Regardless I do understand where you are coming from, your argument is valid, and I do not see either of us changing our standing I would like to offer a solution to this.

You have more of a point than I do, your side of the argument being more withstanding, and the fact that I would love to see more people both reading and using the new guides that we will hopefully be getting. Added to the fact that you are one that would be writing a guide yourself, as I am lead to believe, along with your pointing out that we have lost some very good traders because of this, I am willing change my standing on this subject to For rather than against. I will also try and gain support towards this endeavor in any way I can. Agreed?

Kirozane
September 14th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Kinda delayed I guess, but here is What I support and do not support and why (of course, my stuff will be bolded.)

For: twistedpuppy, Kenshin5, RoseBlade, dragonomega, Livewire, johnny18, Kirozane
Against:
Pretty much everything has been listed, but I think sticking the two together would be a good idea. "Can you check this, and maybe clone it once or twice if it checks out?" and whatnot. XD
Graveyard sub-forum
For: Kenshin5, Eldena, dragonomega, PokéSwimmer, twistedpuppy, Livewire, DarkAlucard, Kirozane
Against:
It really sounds like a good idea, and something to push for. I'm already tired of looking through locks and thread shadows to find whatever one it is I seek. XD If it is at all possible, I say do it!
Multiple sub-forums
For:
Against: dragonomega, Kirozane
This doesn't sound like a good idea in the slightest. Seems like a lot more clutter, and more things than necessary to remain conscious of.
For: Eldena, PokéSwimmer, RoseBlade, twistedpuppy, Kenshin5, Livewire, dragonomega, Kirozane
Against:
I don't see why this shouldn't be done. Each generation has an RNG, EV and IV guide in the FAQ section (S'where I learned BW RNG, not gonna lie) but if it were all conveniently grouped where its results were most seen it would probably make things easier.
Not Sure: Kirozane
Sure having one QTT is nice but it does get quickly cluttered, and posts gets pushed back and from there forgotten if they haven't already been dealt with. And a second would also be more for poor TB to keep track of on her own. So really this is a bit of a win-lose. So I will perch on the fence here.
Against: Kenshin5, Alternative, PokéSwimmer, dragonomega, Kirozane
Maybe if it were 4th gen only. But if you are doing 5th gen only or possibly both IV and V it shouldn't really be necessary considering 5th gen is the current stage and thus where most traders will "perform" so to speak.
For: johnny18, Kenshin5, dragonomega, Kirozane
Against:
This should be specified, regardless of if the guide sticky doesn't make an appearance. Because even with the guide(s) these will probably still be questions. Though some people would probably end up saying "go to the guides", which would be a kind of rude answer.
For: dragonomega, twistedpuppy, Kenshin, johnny18, PokéSwimmer, Kirozane
Against:
As Dragon stated, 15 is a bit too low considering people could still be all "STARTERS!!!" But to expand, it should be 15 different lines maybe (discluding branch evos) so the people can't just toss in evolved starters with the unevolved.
Against: Kenshin5, dragonomega, Kirozane
Again, in agreement with Dragon here. If you are "devoted" for lack of better word, to your EV/IV shop you will be posting OT/ID as it is. Though it would help a little so as to avoid someone trading pokemon on the hack list. But the odds of that happening are kind of slim.
Against: Keshin5, dragonomega, Kirozane
The amount it's at is alright. I myself have kept it almost strictly to my OT, and not cluttered it. XD
It'll be easier to get a start at a low number, as long as updationals happen every now and again with your OT to increase your count.

Pokemon Game Fan
September 14th, 2011, 02:50 PM
^ I'm against the whole "OT/ID" thing, I think Twilight Blade confused me for Pokeswimmer xD

greg0915
September 14th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Hmmm..... what about a Black list for the whole of Trade Corner and maybe a White list too?

People post on the thread if they've received Hacks or had bad experiences and the named user will be added to the black list. As for the White list people can post on the thread users that have been generous or trustworthy, if that user gets their name posted on the thread lets say three times they are added to the White list :)

Kenshin5
September 14th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Seems like something could lead to a potentially flame war. If the member has an issue take it up with the Staff not air your discourse with them to the public. I am not for a forum black list or black lists in peoples topics in that matter.

johnny18
September 14th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Hmmm..... what about a Black list for the whole of Trade Corner and maybe a White list too?

People post on the thread if they've received Hacks or had bad experiences and the named user will be added to the black list. As for the White list people can post on the thread users that have been generous or trustworthy, if that user gets their name posted on the thread lets say three times they are added to the White list :)
I think we already talk about it about it,Greg, and TwilightBlade stated that it is no longer for open discussion

Banning Dex Filler Shops

greg0915
September 14th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Oops missed that XD oh well never mind

Alternative
September 14th, 2011, 04:37 PM
It's already been mentioned before and it didn't go down well. It can often lead to people being neglected from some simple misunderstanding, or elitism in newer players as in if you're not on the whitelist, you're not a good trader. Having personal lists shows who the player finds trustworthy and not based on their judgement, since everyone is different.

As for one more idea; the increasing the amount of Pokemon, sure people can go starters only, but that only means you have to increase the amount of work people put in for other Pokemon. Those sorts of people who are just starting something like RNG abuse and want to put their Pokemon up. I don't want to make it confusing, but maybe have exceptions for the type of Pokemon they're allowed to put up? It could be so people who put hard work into their Pokemon, such as Egg Moves, IV'd Pokemon etc. don't have to put up as many Pokemon for trade as those who have say, random starters, which mind you they still have to work for.

tl;dr I'm in the not sure section, leaning towards against.

TwilightBlade
September 14th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Tell me if I make mistakes in the tally. 1 of me and 20 of ya'll >:(
your future experience in playing children's video games depends on it

@Posting your Friend Code
Does this really have to be a rule...?

I love how you are actually getting involved in this discussion, no sarcasm intended. I have been on other forums, not just gaming, where the owner/admin/general mods did not even stop the obviously 'bad' happenings, smut posts member bashing general disregard for the "rules".

So thank you for that/this. (if this sounds like a suck-up moment it is not)

http://creative.myspace.com/Client/VeraWang/PrincessNation/Images/cupcakeIcon.gif
Even so, this discussion is very member-driven because I have excluded my votes. I am very engrossed in my note-taking though, even making beautifully agonizing errors, yup yup.

I believe that one big question is going to be what being a 'veteran' service provider is going to entail the strangers part is along the same line. If it is a matter of number of posts then it would be a problem for those that only use the trade thread, posts do not count to the total. Length of time on PC? Well I suppose this would work, but there are many here that just joined and are very good at what they do, just pointing it out.

Payment wise, I agree with what you said, it should be decided by the cloner, but within certain limits, nothing like "Give me 3 flawless per clone" be reasonable. Most would go for keeping a copy or something.
For qualifications, I'm leaning towards modest post count and join date, as well as having experience and respect within the trade board. The "Claim a ___" threads have similar qualifications. I am vague for good reasons (so ya'll don't work on the requirements >:D).

For rewards, I am leaning towards a copy of the Pokemon (or at the client's discretion, another Pokemon from their shop). This is... standard for cloning services on other forums. Anyone charging higher than the standard rate will probably have no cloning requests. I am really hoping there will be some altruistic members. Otherwise, the person who wants their Muddy the Gentle Swampert to be cloned will be overlooked... !

I'd like to state my case here: The rule for the amount of your OT in EV/IV shops is currently Five. It used to be ten a little while ago (idk why it was changed). I just want it to be restored to what it used to be
It was changed to 5 in order to add some leeway to starting players. It is also controversial. :O

I can do that once I have time (i.e. when I have a weekend with no homework). I'll try to make it as professional looking as possible, but I'd still need someone to proofread it once it is done though.
Free time! Don't we all need it. You basically said it yourself: these changes will be gradual or whenever I have a free weekend/robot
I can proofread or better, I can kick someone and make them proofread it for us.

Overall Suggestions

Official Cloning + Hack Checking Sticky Thread (regulated)
For: twistedpuppy, Kenshin5, RoseBlade, dragonomega, Livewire, johnny18, assassinjay1229, Kirozane
Against:

Graveyard sub-forum
For: Kenshin5, Eldena, dragonomega, PokéSwimmer, twistedpuppy, Livewire, DarkAlucard, assassinjay1229, RoseBlade, Kirozane
Against:

Multiple sub-forums
For:
Against: dragonomega, Kirozane
Not Sure: Kenshin5, Pokemon Game Fan, RoseBlade

Helpful Guides Sticky (thread layout, rng, glossary, compile resources)
For: Eldena, PokéSwimmer, RoseBlade, twistedpuppy, Kenshin5, Livewire, dragonomega, Kirozane
Against:

For: sunwriter, Pokemon Game Fan, RoseBlade
Against: Kenshin5, Alternative, PokéSwimmer, dragonomega, Kirozane

For: johnny18, Kenshin5, RoseBlade, Kirozane
Against:

Increasing minimum number of Pokemon in thread (16-20 range)
For: dragonomega, twistedpuppy, Kenshin5, johnny18, PokéSwimmer, RoseBlade, Kirozane
Against:
Not Sure: Alternative

Against: Pokemon Game Fan, Kenshin5, RoseBlade, dragonomega, Kirozane

Not Sure: RoseBlade

List Nature/IV/EV on all Pokemon in Shop
For: jle1076
Against: Pokemon Game Fan, Kenshin5, assassinjay1229

Banning Dex Filler Shops

Self-edit trade thread titles

Something for me to ask higher staff to consider
- Giveaway prefix
- Self editing prefix

greg0915
September 14th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Official Cloning + Hack Checking Sticky Thread (regulated): For

Graveyard sub-forum: For

Helpful Guides Sticky (thread layout, rng, glossary, compile resources):For (I've already created a thread layout to help people)

Increasing minimum number of Pokemon in thread (16-20 range):For

List Nature/IV/EV/OT/ID No etc. on all Pokemon in Shop: Suggested but not required (maybe included in thread layout)

DarkAlucard
September 20th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Add a few votes, in case still are needed:

Official Cloning + Hack Checking Sticky Thread (regulated)
For: twistedpuppy, Kenshin5, RoseBlade, dragonomega, Livewire, johnny18, assassinjay1229, Kirozane, DarkAlucard
Against:
Graveyard sub-forum
For: Kenshin5, Eldena, dragonomega, PokéSwimmer, twistedpuppy, Livewire, DarkAlucard, assassinjay1229, RoseBlade, Kirozane
Against:
Multiple sub-forums
For:
Against: dragonomega, Kirozane, DarkAlucard
Not Sure: Kenshin5, Pokemon Game Fan, RoseBlade
Helpful Guides Sticky (thread layout, rng, glossary, compile resources)
For: Eldena, PokéSwimmer, RoseBlade, twistedpuppy, Kenshin5, Livewire, dragonomega, Kirozane, DarkAlucard
Against:
Against: twistedpuppy, Kenshin5, DarkAlucard
For: sunwriter, Pokemon Game Fan, RoseBlade
Against: Kenshin5, Alternative, PokéSwimmer, dragonomega, Kirozane, DarkAlucard
For: johnny18, Kenshin5, RoseBlade, Kirozane, DarkAlucard
Against:
Increasing minimum number of Pokemon in thread (16-20 range)
For: dragonomega, twistedpuppy, Kenshin5, johnny18, PokéSwimmer, RoseBlade, Kirozane
Against:
Not Sure: Alternative, DarkAlucard (don't forget the newbies).
Against: Pokemon Game Fan, Kenshin5, RoseBlade, dragonomega, Kirozane, DarkAlucard
Not Sure: RoseBlade
List Nature/IV/EV on all Pokemon in Shop
For: jle1076
Against: Pokemon Game Fan, Kenshin5, assassinjay1229

TwilightBlade
October 23rd, 2011, 07:23 PM
Cast your votes in this nifty poll; click link gosh (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFVscXdlWExSR1c3SnJxZUQtU2xGY3c6MQ#gid=0)

Anonymous to others; identity required only to prevent spamming the poll.
let's get this show on the road!

이큐리
November 3rd, 2011, 04:14 AM
How many people have voted already?

Can we edit our votes? I wanted to add to mine with "Need to be stricter on IV shops."
A lot of people aren't following the IV shop rule. :/

DarkAlucard
November 3rd, 2011, 10:19 AM
Done!! Hope this new TC will be better. Good work Blade & Twisted.

이큐리
December 14th, 2011, 10:36 PM
I hear revamp is coming soon? :P

I'm wondering how much is going to change.

The anticipation is killing me.

greg0915
December 15th, 2011, 10:28 AM
I hear revamp is coming soon? :P

I'm wondering how much is going to change.

The anticipation is killing me.

I am also looking forward to it ^_^ lets hope it brings in more interest and business