PDA

View Full Version : question:

mewfan5335
August 11th, 2011, 07:04 PM
can somone help me cange my avatar plz?(and dose any one want me to make them a pookemon sprite for them?)

sad boy
August 11th, 2011, 07:08 PM
ok do you want a custom or one thats there already?

Meganium
August 11th, 2011, 07:25 PM
can somone help me cange my avatar plz?(and dose any one want me to make them a pookemon sprite for them?)

I already sent you a VM explaining the basics of how to change your avatar. If you're still having trouble, let me try to explain a bit more.

1. Go to your top left corner, where it says "User CP" click it. And a drop-down box will pop up.

2. There will be an "Edit Avatar option" click on it, and it'll take you to the "Edit Avatar" section. You have the option to either add an avatar from your computer, a picture URL, or choose the hundreds of avatars PC has to offer. Your choice.

3. If you're still having trouble (I don't really see that you might have), send me a PM or reply to my VM I sent you.

Also...your thread isn't an introduction. If you would like to make sprites, and show off your work, the Pixel Art (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55) section of the Art Gallery is the perfect place. Hope this helps as well! Time for me to lock dis thread.

Locked.~