PDA

View Full Version : My cat sucks

Mariah Carey
August 12th, 2011, 04:18 PM
(Before anyone dares to say otherwise, cats are better than dogs. My cat is just evil)

Most of you here would have pets, correct? Obviously not all of your pets are happy about living in your household, correct? My cat sure isn't. I can't go near her without her hissing and threatening to cut me to pieces with her claws. So, guys, do your pets hate you?

インフェルノの津波
August 12th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Before I lost them, yeah my cat Snow hated me. But for a very good reason! I accidently cut her tail off with a clothespin...it stayed on for 3 days, and she wasn't very active for a cat soooo it kinda...dropped off.

Landorus
August 12th, 2011, 04:28 PM
My cat loves me because I play with him all the time. ^-^

..and he hates being outside. lol

Charizard★
August 14th, 2011, 10:52 AM
I don't have any pets. Unless you count my sister.

But, my friends have pets, and one of them I'm very close to so I stop by their house quite often and his pets love me.

deoxys121
August 14th, 2011, 11:13 AM
My two cats, Nina and Ms. Kitty, love me, and I love them. I spoil them to death. What with the fact that I started the Cat Lovers Club, that says something, doesn't it?

Galukxy
August 14th, 2011, 11:25 AM
I only have 2 cats that live with me now, but I don't think they hate me.
but they do tend to give me evils sometimes times

Toujours
August 14th, 2011, 11:26 AM
My cat is such a people person that he'd love everyone who walked through the door. He'll roll over for anyone, even someone he's never met, despite the fact that cats are usually overprotective of their stomachs. So he loves me, just because he's a ham for attention and loves everyone.

Kevin
August 14th, 2011, 11:29 AM
No, my dog loves me. She dislikes my dad the most.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 14th, 2011, 01:39 PM
I have three cats and they are:

Fushiisubanu- a 4 year old Black cat that blends in with the darkness and chirps instead of meows (I think that she is a bird and not a cat). She does back flips like a dog and snorts like a Pig

Midnite- a almost to be 5 year old cat that is a diluted Calico, sweetheart with a seriously nail problem-- we can't clip her nails

Kiita- My youngest who just turned 4 years old, she is a grey tiger stripped cat with big green eyes. She eats too much and she is a bit fat

It sometime seems like they hate me, while other times they don't---it depends on if I annoy them

:t354:TG

Ayselipera
August 14th, 2011, 02:19 PM
My cat doesn't hate me I just hate him. When we first got him as a kitten he was really fun and cute, but after a couple years now he's turned into a really boring cat. He never wants to play and only comes around to cuddle if he doesn't have food in his dish. Also he refuses to eat anything besides wet canned food so whenever we run out and I have to fill his dish with dry cat food he just continues to follow me around the house and meow.

Anyways I have tried convincing my family we should just get rid of the cat and get a dog instead since that would be more fun. I've also suggested just getting rid of the cat altogether and not getting another pet at all, but they refuse because "he's part of the family now."

Captain Hobo.
August 14th, 2011, 05:32 PM
I have a dog and it loves me so much:D

And I love him also. He protects me all the time.

Jak
August 14th, 2011, 09:18 PM
My cat hates me because I like to chase him down and love on him. He does not appreciate it and doesn't want my love, nor does he enjoy my many pet names for him.

Chikara
August 14th, 2011, 09:25 PM
All of my pets have massive crushes on me. Not in the hump your leg kind of way, but in the never goes away...way.

My parents have a Golden Retriever(Harley), a Chow/German Shepard(Coral), and a Poodle/Chihuahua(Molly). I have a Boxer(Laila). They all love me /// They all want to sleep in my bed at night and if I'm unsuccessful at getting them off, I have to sleep on the couch and they eventually join me there. They have such personalities.

Anders
August 14th, 2011, 09:28 PM
My old cat hated my little brother when he was born, to the point we had to get rid of it because it would smother him every chance it got. I think he was jealous.
Before I lost them, yeah my cat Snow hated me. But for a very good reason! I accidently cut her tail off with a clothespin...it stayed on for 3 days, and she wasn't very active for a cat soooo it kinda...dropped off.
What the ****.

Anyways I have tried convincing my family we should just get rid of the cat and get a dog instead since that would be more fun. I've also suggested just getting rid of the cat altogether and not getting another pet at all, but they refuse because "he's part of the family now."
You are heartless.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 16th, 2011, 05:41 AM
I don't have pets but many of my friends and family do. I'm allergic to pets. What I've found is, in general, cats are nice to me while dogs want to rip my face up. Hence I now have a natural fear of dogs and a preference for cats. Blame it on how they react to me.

twistedpuppy
August 16th, 2011, 08:11 AM
My three indoor cats love me, but my outdoor cat hates me. He doesn't like people. You'd think he'd be a little more grateful since we give him food & water, but nooo. He's a bad kitty.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
August 17th, 2011, 05:15 AM
I love my dog and he loves me too! :D <333 (I think? xD)

Mr Cat Dog
August 23rd, 2011, 04:22 AM
The dog seems to prefer my dad to anyone in the house; the irony is that, on the outside, my dad gives the most stand-offish response to her whenever she comes near. Maybe the dog likes people who play hard to get...

Raizhu
August 23rd, 2011, 04:36 AM
I'm pretty sure all my pets like me.
My cat's somewhat afraid of my father though, because he hates her.

Sora
August 23rd, 2011, 05:30 AM
We used to have a cat that only really allowed my brother near before she ran away. Now other than the Parakeets that don't really like us getting too close to them we have my cat and my sister's dog. My sister's dog is really adorable and doesn't like to be alone (for the most part, unless she's curling up on one of our beds or something she's in a room where there is someone there with her) and loves everyone. My cat doesn't do the same, but he's about ten-twenty times better than our last cat. I haven't seen anyone that he has disliked yet.

The Last One
August 23rd, 2011, 05:37 AM
I have three.. well now since they are bredding.. at most we will have 9 Parakeets... and Parakeets in general dislike humsns, unless you only keep one and keep it alone then it gets used to you.. but anyway.. i used to have more, and one of them, named Becky, was a real devil, i swear it was the devil in the form of a bird, everytime I would try to grap a food or water dish to give them fresh food or water, she would attack me, she would do that with everyone, she actually tore skin off my sister's finger when my sister was 4 and stuck her hand in the cage.. so i mean.. just a demonic birdy

Pära
August 23rd, 2011, 03:02 PM
My mum's cat seems to hate me. She follows me around her flat and try to tear wires apart. Fortunatly, she hasn't ever destroyed something, but I did have some close calls.

PokéSwimmer
August 23rd, 2011, 03:16 PM
Nah, my two cats are some of the most relaxed and lovable critters I have ever seen. :3

Astinus
August 23rd, 2011, 10:32 PM
Out of the current six pets living in the house, only one hates me. That one would be my mother's cat. I never did anything to the cat, but she doesn't like to be given attention to by anyone other than my mother.

My hamster tends to be rather rude when I check on her, though. But she and I have an understanding: I leave her alone, she doesn't bite me.

But the rest of the pets--especially my dog and the two kittens--won't leave me alone.

Tater Tot
August 29th, 2011, 05:41 PM
My brother used to have a cat that would hide behind things and jump out and attack him when he wasn't expecting it. XDDDDDD

...but that's probably because my brother peed on it and hung it on nails. :x

Kyoko
August 29th, 2011, 06:57 PM
My puppy roxy bites me ALL the time, I have bite marks all over my arms on any given day and sometimes some scratch marks too. So, one would normally assume that she hates me, but she does love me :) she just plays very rough. Also, when she knows i'm about to leave she jumps and bites me to move me away from the door. It would be more cute if it weren't so painful D:

poopnoodle
September 1st, 2011, 05:34 PM
i'm a pretty mediocre pet-owner. my daily routine in a nutshell is to get up, feed the dogs, leave for a really long time, then come home and feed the dogs and go to bed. my few stay-at-home days are spent working on home stuff. you'd think my pups would express disapproval toward my mediocrity, but they act excited to see me when i come home.