PDA

View Full Version : The Power Of Girls! (Act II)

Shiney
December 24th, 2004, 06:41 PM
By much nagging by Andrea-chan, she finally convinced me to be the one to post this thread, though it was her idea. >.>

So here's a thread for any and all types of girls, may you be a real life one or a "girly-girl" dare one. We're here for you.

If you wanna join, just add one of these banners to your sig. (I know there's only one now, I'll add more as andrea finishes them.)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/FinalHearts/PoGc.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/FinalHearts/PoGc3.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/FinalHearts/PoGc2.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/FinalHearts/PoGc4.png

We also have three more great banners done by !verb!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/tpogn.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/tpogn2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/tpogn3.jpg

Arcanine
December 24th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Ok I'll join again (but all of you knew that XD).

Ryoutarou
December 24th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Finally I wasn't around for the last club this'll be great ^^;

!Verb
December 24th, 2004, 08:28 PM
I'll join n_n; lol jk Well I was browsing the new posts and stumbled upon this. I was bored and was wanting to do some thing.

Anyways I made a couple. I worked with your default size the ones you had. And I would have made more but I didn't have a good misty or bigger may, or one of the girls you had on your sigs.

Ryoutarou
December 25th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Oh, nice banners everyone I think I got mine picked out allread^^

Ciera
December 25th, 2004, 10:50 AM
Ooh, I wanna join ^^ *chooses a banner*

Asher
December 25th, 2004, 10:54 AM
-stumbles in- Well, since I suddenly like being a girl after an unofficial dare. =P CAN I JOIN THIS PLACE? ^____^;

Lily
December 25th, 2004, 11:03 AM
lol...I remember the last one! ^^; Except that was in...September when I was a n00b and didn't know better. ._.;

So um, okie I'll join. (I mean, I'm a girl, right?)

...blue's a girl?

Ryoutarou
December 25th, 2004, 11:06 AM
lol...I remember the last one! ^^; Except that was in...September when I was a n00b and didn't know better. ._.;

So um, okie I'll join. (I mean, I'm a girl, right?)

...blue's a girl? Yep I'd be a girl now...and welcome to the club everyone^^

Asher
December 25th, 2004, 11:06 AM
Being dared counts, y'know. O_o; According to SE!

Lily
December 25th, 2004, 11:07 AM
blue-chan...

...you scare me sometimes.

Ryoutarou
December 25th, 2004, 11:10 AM
blue-chan...

...you scare me sometimes. I know I do hon, its one of my gifts^^;

!Verb
December 25th, 2004, 11:11 AM
I see some of you liked my banners X_x no cred though? lol

Arcanine
December 25th, 2004, 11:13 AM
Great banners !Verb. I like them a lot.
And welcome to the club everyone that joined.

!Verb
December 25th, 2004, 11:30 AM
LOL no prob. I remotely hosted them on my server (just in case but I see you used photobucket.)

Anyways if P.B. kicks the images just right click mine --> properties and you can direct link it. Don't worry about the bandwidth I have 100 Gigs / month. On that server and its fast.

Arcanine
December 25th, 2004, 11:38 AM
LOL no prob. I remotely hosted them on my server (just in case but I see you used photobucket.)

Anyways if P.B. kicks the images just right click mine --> properties and you can direct link it. Don't worry about the bandwidth I have 100 Gigs / month. On that server and its fast.
Yea I hate when my bandwidth runs out on PB (and it happened 2 or 3 times with me because here on PC there are thousands of pages loaded and since I post a lot around PC it gets used up real quick). That's why I also have an InvisionFree forums just for uploading pics and stuff (but the file types is just a few, like jpg and gif and a few others).

Lily
December 25th, 2004, 11:40 AM
I know I do hon, its one of my gifts^^;

...that isn't a good thing. XD!

:P Nice gift you have.

!Verb
December 25th, 2004, 11:42 AM
Oh, that sucks big time. I can host some (give you an ftp. Or just use a script so you can log in and upload (you and everyone else.) Its not like I have a few MB I have 10 GB to fill & 100 GB bandwith on 4 servers. I can host them If you wan't. Its better than PB no bandwith run-outs.

Well if you wan't.

Asher
December 25th, 2004, 12:04 PM
I didn't know PB runs out. @__@; What's it's bandwidth limit?

!Verb
December 25th, 2004, 12:06 PM
Q: How much space and bandwidth do I get?
A: Currently free accounts get 25 megs of space and 1,500 megs of bandwidth per month. Premium accounts have these restrictions lifted.

(http://photobucket.com/faq.php)

Arcanine
December 25th, 2004, 12:59 PM
Thanks !Verb but I don't upload that many pics so I don't think I would need it.

!Verb
December 25th, 2004, 01:05 PM
Thanks !Verb but I don't upload that many pics so I don't think I would need it.
Its ok.

Ciera
December 25th, 2004, 02:00 PM
I feel so left out now, I don't really know what you guys are talking about XP

!Verb
December 25th, 2004, 02:02 PM
It was about hosting the banners / images / other non-related material. Its posted above on the threads.

Oh, that sucks big time. I can host some (give you an ftp. Or just use a script so you can log in and upload (you and everyone else.) Its not like I have a few MB I have 10 GB to fill & 100 GB bandwith on 4 servers. I can host them If you wan't. Its better than PB no bandwith run-outs.

Well if you wan't.

aRedMoon
December 25th, 2004, 03:28 PM
o.o; My club... IT LIVES! O.O

XD

Ciera
December 25th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Heh, lol...

I would hope that this thread is alove, it seems that threads I join seem to die x.x;

XD

aRedMoon
December 25th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Power of Girls was the biggest club on PC for a bit. XD

Kimi-Kaizer
December 25th, 2004, 05:34 PM
yeah but then people complained about the girly girl dares and after that no one posted in it i tried to revive it but it didnt do much good ~_~

anywho i should still be a member of this right? :D

ravenstorture
December 25th, 2004, 05:46 PM
I am still a member. I am going to change back into a girl soon, anyways.

Arcanine
December 25th, 2004, 07:08 PM
o.o; My club... IT LIVES! O.O

XDNot anymore. It's now mine and Shiney's club. XD

yeah but then people complained about the girly girl dares and after that no one posted in it i tried to revive it but it didnt do much good ~_~

anywho i should still be a member of this right? :DNope, it didn't die because of that. It died because mine and Shiney's dare was over. After me and him ... her stopped posting it more or less died.

Asher
December 25th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Q: How much space and bandwidth do I get?
A: Currently free accounts get 25 megs of space and 1,500 megs of bandwidth per month. Premium accounts have these restrictions lifted.

(http://photobucket.com/faq.php)

_; I never ... bothered to read the FAQ before. Hehe. -_-;;;

aRedMoon
December 25th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Not anymore. It's now mine and Shiney's club. XD
...I'll report the thread for copying my idea!!!!!!

Ciera
December 26th, 2004, 07:45 AM
I'm glad someone remade it... XD

Arcanine
December 26th, 2004, 09:22 AM
...I'll report the thread for copying my idea!!!!!!
Report it to who? *Points to title* yea like it will be locked JK. XD

Where is Shiney, I mean I though she would be killing to post in this thread again. XD

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 10:45 AM
I've been girly girlfied by andrea X_x *looks at her pretty pink and purple top and skirt and her light pink tail and ears* eh i could get used to this though ^_^ this well be fun for a good 3 weeks ^^

so what are we gonna do? o.o *twirls hair*

Ryoutarou
December 26th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Oh...girly Kimi thats like....freaky Oo....I still like being a girl for some reason >>

Ciera
December 26th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Girls are awesome, that's why XD

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Oh...girly Kimi thats like....freaky Oo....I still like being a girl for some reason >> it is freaky X_x im a tomboy but its cool cuz it might actaully be pretty fun ^_^

Girls are awesome, that's why XD
like my siggy says 'Power of the girls-Girls Rule Boys Drool' XDDD;;

parallelzero
December 26th, 2004, 02:27 PM
*is dragged in by shiney, and thrown in a chair, where she's tied up*
Let me go!! Let me go!!!
Abuse!! Abuse!!!

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 02:29 PM
*is dragged in by shiney, and thrown in a chair, where she's tied up*
Let me go!! Let me go!!!
Abuse!! Abuse!!!
*glares at you and continues to twirl hair and wags her kitty tail* Hi LP ^_^ remember me?

Ryoutarou
December 26th, 2004, 02:30 PM
it is freaky X_x im a tomboy but its cool cuz it might actaully be pretty fun ^_^

like my siggy says 'Power of the girls-Girls Rule Boys Drool' XDDD;; Oo
You're into it? XD Its freaky for me.

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Abuse my... Oh wait, that's not very feminine. Diana, you know I you have a weapon. I may be evil, but I'm still fair. :P

EDIT: Of course blue, why do you think everyone was trying to get your dared?

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Oo
You're into it? XD Its freaky for me.
not really ~_~ im a tomboy its not me but oh well *skips off to do some posting* =^_^=

Lil' Schu
December 26th, 2004, 02:35 PM
I should join...and no, I'm not going to post in pink, I really dislike pink for type. I'll type in purple, purple is better. Right Greggy? XD So...what are we talking about? XP

parallelzero
December 26th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Can someone pweeze untie me? Pweeze? I'll give them a hug! ^^
*tries to break free and breaks a nail*
;.;

Ryoutarou
December 26th, 2004, 02:37 PM
not really ~_~ im a tomboy its not me but oh well *skips off to do some posting* =^_^=Tomboys being like this...its just wrong XD

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 02:39 PM
I should join...and no, I'm not going to post in pink, I really dislike pink for type. I'll type in purple, purple is better. Right Greggy? XD So...what are we talking about? XP
eh not sure XD and Pink is better than purple...wait i didnt say that i hate pink! *looks at herself and sees a pink dress and light pink tail and cat ears* uh...ok so maybe i do XD Gah what am i saying? Oh well never mind *giggles* So what are we gonna do in here anyway? *wags tail Curiosly*

Blue: yeah i agree i hafta do this for 3 weeks ~_~ *glares at Andrea* Me and my big mouth this is what i get for posting in the dare thread ~_~ this is the second time i got dared although this isnt as bad greg's dare was worse and im not gonna explain it >.<

Ryoutarou
December 26th, 2004, 02:41 PM
eh not sure XD and Pink is better than purple...wait i didnt say that i hate pink! *looks at herself and sees a pink dress and light pink tail and cat ears* uh...ok so maybe i do XD Gah what am i saying? Oh well never mind *giggles* So what are we gonna do in here anyway? *wags tail Curiosly*

Blue: yeah i agree i hafta do this for 3 weeks ~_~ *glares at Andrea* Me and my big mouth this is what i get for posting in the dare thread ~_~ this is the second time i got dared although this isnt as bad greg's dare was worse and im not gonna explain it >.<
Yep...you're just scary as a girly girl XD Hey I might dare you too be a girl girl again XD

Lil' Schu
December 26th, 2004, 02:43 PM
XD *unties Diana-chan* there you go. Now give me something. XD Um...let's talk about how Kimi has turned into a cat in a pink dress XD

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Yep...you're just scary as a girly girl XD
Oh thanks XD I know im scaring myself XD

Diana: *scurries over and tries to chew the ropes off but finds it its chain* Sorry cant help you ^_^ *giggles and trots off twirling hair*

XD *unties Diana-chan* there you go. Now give me something. XD Um...let's talk about how Kimi has turned into a cat in a pink dress XD
Im not a cat im part cat and girl ~_~ in other words im a girl with pink cat ears and a tail =3

Lil' Schu
December 26th, 2004, 02:47 PM
*twirls hair with Kimi* Yay for long hair! XD Hey Diana, I untied you, *hint hint XD*

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Lets go shopping ^^ Im bored here

Ryoutarou
December 26th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Lets go shopping ^^ Im bored here I never wanna hear you say that again XD

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 02:53 PM
I never wanna hear you say that again XD
oh come on we're girls its what we do! ^^ Wait what am i saying? I cant believe i said that X_x gah im a girly girl im supposed to >.< anywho why not go shopping we're girls thats and thats what girls fo =D

Ryoutarou
December 26th, 2004, 02:56 PM
oh come on we're girls its what we do! ^^ Wait what am i saying? I cant believe i said that X_x gah im a girly girl im supposed to >.< anywho why not go shopping we're girls thats and thats what girls fo =DAllright then we'll go shopping buy some girlgirl stuff^^

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 03:03 PM
*peeks in through the mail slot* No way am i going back in there, they might be contagious...

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 03:09 PM
*peeks in through the mail slot* No way am i going back in there, they might be contagious...
What are you talking about Shiney? this is girl stuff and your a girl! *drags shiney into the mall*

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Ack! Get it off me1 someone! Help! I don't wanna be pink!!

Ryoutarou
December 26th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Ack! Get it off me1 someone! Help! I don't wanna be pink!!Then be blue dang it XD

Shiney
December 26th, 2004, 03:28 PM
*throws the white cat from blue's banner at her* That wasn't funny. Oh well, at least my dare will be over soon.

ravenstorture
December 26th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Is it just me or does that cat looks like it is just have the time of its life?

Arcanine
December 26th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Kimi as a girly girl is freaky O.o.
But it's soooo totally awesome ^_^. I mean you got the pink skirt and that is so awesome. I need to find me one that looks like it. ^_^

*Drags Shiney in* aww come on, some one has to do my nails. XD

parallelzero
December 26th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Hey girls, I'm thinking about maybe changing my sig and avy... even though i do it like every hour, XD
So what pic do you think I should use?

Ryoutarou
December 26th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Is it just me or does that cat looks like it is just have the time of its life?XD!! Shiney wants that to be him and his paire!

Arcanine
December 26th, 2004, 06:00 PM
XD!! Shiney wants that to be him and his paire!
I totally think you are right Blue-chan (you need a girl name XD). ^_^

David I'll like send you a PM with a pic. ^.^

parallelzero
December 26th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Andrea, that pic is way to big for me to use. Ive only got MS paint you know ^^;;
COuld you maybe find someone who looks a bit younger?

Ryoutarou
December 26th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Go to AA they usually have good stuff

parallelzero
December 26th, 2004, 06:15 PM
I've checked like 8 times already Blue, but they have no good pictures out right now >.<
If I didnt only have MS Paint to work with, itd be easier.

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Kimi as a girly girl is freaky O.o.
But it's soooo totally awesome ^_^. I mean you got the pink skirt and that is so awesome. I need to find me one that looks like it. ^_^

*Drags Shiney in* aww come on, some one has to do my nails. XD
Shut up....i mean...why thank you ^_^ *giggles* now lets go do some shopping we might get to find that skirt that you like of mine ^^

i need a girly name too Kimi sounds tomboyish dont you think? =/

Shikon no Tama
December 26th, 2004, 07:04 PM
I'll join this club. Besides, I am a girl. Gotta support a club about girls only right? But it'd be creepy if a guy said he was a girl and joined. o.0

pichugirl
December 26th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Yay I wanna join the only stuff I have is girl stuff!

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 07:08 PM
i got a good name for me ^_^ Kiara-Chan ^^ Kimi is kinda tomboyish >>;;

and of course you can join in fact you can join us in mall shopping ^_^

Jirachu
December 26th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Cool! :D I'll join! ^____^ This look's like a fun club! PLUS i'm a girl, too! XD Who wants to talk about anime and manga boys? XD (I DO!!!! XD)
BTW, I wanna go shopping for some nice lipgloss. ^_^

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 07:22 PM
hi jirachu you wanna go shopping with us? *looks around for shiney* oh great i think she got away ~_~

Jirachu
December 26th, 2004, 07:26 PM
hi jirachu you wanna go shopping with us? *looks around for shiney* oh great i think she got away ~_~
Sure! ^___^ I'm gonna get LOTS of Make-up and pretty hair acceseres PLUS Beyblade, Pokemon, Digimon and Di Gi Charat manga books! XD Oh, and, a Beyblade DVD (I MUST see da Beyblade show!).

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 07:29 PM
me and Andrea are gonna go find that skirt she likes of mine and i might find me some cute girly close too ^_^ and get my hair done ^^ and maybe even a manicure *giggles and wags lher light pink tail* =3

Jirachu
December 26th, 2004, 07:34 PM
me and Andrea are gonna go find that skirt she likes of mine and i might find me some cute girly close too ^_^ and get my hair done ^^ and maybe even a manicure *giggles and wags lher light pink tail* =3
Cool! :D I wanna get my hair dyed light pink like a Mew! ^_^ Then get glitery nail polish! And, get LOTS of lipgloss (just soo you know, i'm OBSESSED with wearing lipgloss! XD).
Hmmmm...XD I think i'm gonna change my text color here!
BTW, who wants to talk about da guys from Beyblade? XD (I do! They are HOT!!!! :P)

Spectrum
December 26th, 2004, 07:35 PM
I want to come! Weee! Let's go to the beauty salon! xD

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 07:39 PM
I want to come! Weee! Let's go to the beauty salon! xD
ok Kyo but dont you wanna get your nails done? i wanna make mine a magenta with purple sparkles ^^

Kyo needs a girly name....Kyo-Chan ^_^

Jirachu
December 26th, 2004, 07:41 PM
I want my nails pink with gold and silver glitter. XD lol BTW, my favorite color is pink. ^_^
It's a cute color and very girly, too! XD
BTW, I also want this REALLY fancy Pinkish-Magenta dress with golden glitter on it, too. XD

Spectrum
December 26th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Wha? My name is Mina-chan, thank you. xD

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Wha? My name is Mina-chan, thank you. xD you dont like the nickname i gave you? *cries*

Jirachu: mine is pink too wait no it isnt its...oh yeah it is pink >.< *slaps self* yeah i love pink its pretty ^_^

Jirachu
December 26th, 2004, 07:52 PM
you dont like the nickname i gave you? *cries*

Jirachu: mine is pink too wait no it isnt its...oh yeah it is pink >.< *slaps self* yeah i love pink its pretty ^_^
I like da nickname you gave him urr her, TA. ^_^ It's nice. :D
Yeah, pink's a great color. ^^'' Soo pretty! :D And, I LOVE da shade of pink Mew is. ^____^ Soo light and cute! :D *glomp's Mew*
BTW, I think i'm gonna have Magenta text in my next post. XD lol

Spectrum
December 26th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Him? HIM? OMG! *feels like she's being watched* xD Don't worry Kimi, I like it, but I like Mina-chan better. xD

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 07:56 PM
I like da nickname you gave him urr her, TA. ^_^ It's nice. :D
Yeah, pink's a great color. ^^'' Soo pretty! :D And, I LOVE da shade of pink Mew is. ^____^ Soo light and cute! :D *glomp's Mew*
BTW, I think i'm gonna have Magenta text in my next post. XD lol
you need one too...and my girly nick is Kiara-Chan *thinks* im not good with coming up with girly names cuz im a...never mind *thinks more* Mew-Chan? O.o

Jirachu
December 26th, 2004, 07:57 PM
OK, text color changed. XD Now...Where were we? OH YEAH! Me and Kimi were gonna talk about Tyson and Ray...XD I THINK. lol No wait, we were going shopping. ^^''' *is confused* Yeah, that's what we were doing. *goes to buy a Beyblade Manga book and 10000 lipglosses* :D
BTW, I LOVE da name Mew-chan, TA! :D It sound's awsome! ^^

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 08:05 PM
me too ^^ *buys a bunch of lip gloss and than gets her nails done and buys some cute clothes then tries to search for shiney* I think she vanished she didnt want to come in here and Andrea i dont know she wanted to come in here to look for the skirt of mine she liked

Jirachu
December 26th, 2004, 08:14 PM
me too ^^ *buys a bunch of lip gloss and than gets her nails done and buys some cute clothes then tries to search for shiney* I think she vanished she didnt want to come in here and Andrea i dont know she wanted to come in here to look for the skirt of mine she liked
Wow...XD I bet she's jealous of you about da skirt. XD lol
BTW, I just bought a pink leather mini skirt with Mew on it. ^_____^ It's cool!
And, it goes GREAT with my pink lipglosses! :D *goes to put on da skirt* *look's in miror* Look's good on me! ^~ *goes to show everyone* What do ya think of me new skirt? (PS: this didn't happon and I dunno if there really ARE Mew skirts...BUT I WANT ONE!!!! XD *put's on lipgloss (for real)*)

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 08:19 PM
it looks cute on you Mew-Chan ^_^ (i know XD *plays video games for real) oops you guys didnt hear that *giggles*

Jirachu
December 26th, 2004, 08:27 PM
it looks cute on you Mew-Chan ^_^ (i know XD *plays video games for real) oops you guys didnt hear that *giggles*
lol XD Thanx Kiara-Chan! I like this skirt A LOT! XD I wish it was real! Mew is one of my 2 favorite Pokemon (Pikachu and Mew are tied in first on my favs list). And, a pink Mew skirt would be DA COOLEST. XD
BTW, you look cool, too! :D Magenta is a great color on you! ^____^

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 08:31 PM
thanks ^_^ my favorite pokemon are Skitty and Meowth there so cute ^^

Jirachu
December 26th, 2004, 08:37 PM
thanks ^_^ my favorite pokemon are Skitty and Meowth there so cute ^^
Cool! :D You must like cats A LOT! :D Your favorite Pokemon are cats AND your favorite Beyblader is cat-like and own's a Tiger Bitbeast. ^^ I like cats a lot, too. And mice. XD And, Dragons and Fairys are cool, too (even those aren't real).
BTW, Skitty and Meowth are cute, too. :D
Anyways, I wanna talk about da guys from Beyblade (who else love's 'um (Other than me and Kimi)?). XD lol Well, we can also talk about fasion, too. That's also cool. (my grandma make's dresses ^_____^)

Kimi-Kaizer
December 26th, 2004, 08:39 PM
eh fashion?! lets not- i mean sure wer should talk about girl stuff ^_^

PikaPal
December 26th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Wow this is a cool club, finally an all girls one!! Can I join? Im not a girly-girl, in fact I love to be with horses in the mud all day, but I like girly things like clothes and stuff.

Jirachu
December 26th, 2004, 08:49 PM
Hi PikaPal! :D Welcome to da club! ^___^ This club rocks 100%!

TA aka Kiara-Chan! What do you like to wear? XD I like to wear a lot of stuff. lol Although, I usualy wear my black velvet leggings and my red shirt that say's Angel on it, though. :P That oufet is cool! XD I also like to wear my red and black plaid skirt a lot, too.
Heh. :P Red and Black go good together. Really.

PikaPal
December 26th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Hey Jirachu!
I have a cute outfit, I have a black tshirt with a jeweled pink cat on it, hot pink stockings, a black shirt and my black boots. I LOVE that outfit, but I usually wear my jeans and a horse tshirt :P

Jirachu
December 26th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Hey Jirachu!
I have a cute outfit, I have a black tshirt with a jeweled pink cat on it, hot pink stockings, a black shirt and my black boots. I LOVE that outfit, but I usually wear my jeans and a horse tshirt :P
That sound's like a cool oufet! :D
I have a a pink shirt with a kitty charm, too! ^___^ I wear it sometimes (on speacal occacions, since it's fancy).
BTW, it's really late now. :-/ It's midnight now where I am...I gotta go. Catch ya later everyone!

Kimi-Kaizer
December 27th, 2004, 08:45 AM
I finally got some songs for Tokyo Mew Mew and there really good ^^ Anyway, so what are we gonna do now girls? *giggles* (X_x)

Ryoutarou
December 27th, 2004, 08:47 AM
I finally got some songs for Tokyo Mew Mew and there really good ^^ Anyway, so what are we gonna do now girls? *giggles* (X_x) Wow...you killed the mood you had going there with thats face didn't you?^^;

Kimi-Kaizer
December 27th, 2004, 09:45 AM
blue i hate doing this as much as you do...

like what should we do now girls? should we do makeovers?

Ryoutarou
December 27th, 2004, 09:56 AM
blue i hate doing this as much as you do...

like what should we do now girls? should we do makeovers? Ya Diana needs a makeover XD....I actually kinda like this now...freaky^^;

Kimi-Kaizer
December 27th, 2004, 09:59 AM
im starting to i mean i actaully think im getting used to it now ^^; but anywho i dont think diana is here o.o

Lil' Schu
December 27th, 2004, 10:54 AM
I want a tooth makeover, I hate my teeth xD. I have braces...*takes something that removes wire and takes metal off teeth* Who else wants a toothie makeover? xP

Kimi-Kaizer
December 27th, 2004, 10:56 AM
I want a tooth makeover, I hate my teeth xD. I have braces...*takes something that removes wire and takes metal off teeth* Who else wants a toothie makeover? xP
eh...that we dont do XD

Ryoutarou
December 27th, 2004, 10:57 AM
im starting to i mean i actaully think im getting used to it now ^^; but anywho i dont think diana is here o.o I thought ti was gonna be freaky...I suppose that a guy likes it more is freaky XD

Lil' Schu
December 27th, 2004, 10:59 AM
M'okay. *goes shopping for shoes* I like shoes, especially boots. *holds up boot with 6 inch heel* They make me taller xD

Shiney
December 27th, 2004, 11:01 AM
I thought ti was gonna be freaky...I suppose that a guy likes it more is freaky XD

Probably, though I don't really know why...

Kimi-Kaizer
December 27th, 2004, 11:08 AM
well im a tomboy mainly i act like a guy so its freaky for me too >>;;

parallelzero
December 27th, 2004, 11:11 AM
I had Paint Shop at my fingertips, and this was the best that I could come up with, XD
I think I need to learn how to use it better >>

Ryoutarou
December 27th, 2004, 11:11 AM
well im a tomboy mainly i act like a guy so its freaky for me too >>;;Ya, but you're a girl, its bound to happen over time...I guess?O_o I'm getting freaked out by the whole fact that I LIKE this already XD

Lil' Schu
December 27th, 2004, 11:24 AM
Blue, you should be freaked out xD. You're not a girl...oh, wait XD

Ryoutarou
December 27th, 2004, 12:38 PM
Not anymore...I'm free XD

ravenstorture
December 27th, 2004, 12:41 PM
I decided I didn't want to be one either anymore.

aRedMoon
December 27th, 2004, 02:33 PM
:P But being a girl is fun~ :D

ravenstorture
December 27th, 2004, 02:49 PM
It is, but I don't have photoshop yet on my laptop, so I can't make me a girly avatar, therefore it doesn't feel right. So until I can get a girly avatar, I am back to a guy.

Ryoutarou
December 27th, 2004, 03:00 PM
I just came back because I lost my title XD So maybe later I might go back to a girl, but not for now.

Kimi-Kaizer
December 27th, 2004, 03:21 PM
being a girly girl is fun ^_^ im starting to like it XD

parallelzero
December 27th, 2004, 03:41 PM
YAY! Kimi-chan! ^^
Lookies! I made a little banner thingy for my being in this club! ^^
I wuv my Paint Shop! ^^

Ryoutarou
December 27th, 2004, 04:08 PM
being a girly girl is fun ^_^ im starting to like it XDTis' freaky seeing you act like a girly girl ^^;

Kimi-Kaizer
December 28th, 2004, 09:48 AM
Tis' freaky seeing you act like a girly girl ^^;

*slaps* shut up >>;; get used to it because i might stay like this *skips off to do more posting* ^^

Ryoutarou
December 28th, 2004, 10:21 AM
*slaps* shut up >>;; get used to it because i might stay like this *skips off to do more posting* ^^
Oww...you'd slap a bunny? And nope I'm not on a dare with the bunny layout...then again it really doesn't scream "I"m straight"...which I am...no wonder guys have been hitting on me XD

aRedMoon
December 28th, 2004, 11:35 AM
I haven't had a really girly-girl avatar/siggie since October. :P

It's just the purple font and the dead sexy avatars. *-*

Kimi-Kaizer
December 28th, 2004, 01:29 PM
I haven't had a really girly-girl avatar/siggie since October. :P

It's just the purple font and the dead sexy avatars. *-*
this actaully fun though ^^ im starting to like it and yes its scary that im a girly girl but at least im enjoying it so meh >>;;

and greg the magenta font pwns purple :P

ravenstorture
December 28th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Poor Jorge, getting hit on by all of the guys. And yes, you are one of those people, Greg, that can get away with the girly girl thing, without the girly girl avatar.

Kimi-Kaizer
December 28th, 2004, 03:20 PM
where did all the girls go? *wonders if they're afraind of the girls club* >>;;

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 03:29 PM
this actaully fun though ^^ im starting to like it and yes its scary that im a girly girl but at least im enjoying it so meh >>;;

and greg the magenta font pwns purple :P

You think that's bad? I'm actually starting to think like a girl ^^;;
I may be enjoying this a bit TOO much...

ravenstorture
December 28th, 2004, 03:32 PM
How can you start thinking like a girl? Unless of course you go out in public acting like a girl. o.O;

Ryoutarou
December 28th, 2004, 03:32 PM
I'll keep posting in here for the sake of posting XD Anyways...Kimi there are only like 3 girls in the club that actually are girls XD....I got hit on 4 times today thanks to my new layout! XD

ravenstorture
December 28th, 2004, 03:36 PM
I guess guys have something about bunnies? Why did you have to choose to be the bunny mod? Why not the hippo mod? Guys don't have things for hippos.

Kimi-Kaizer
December 28th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Diana...my LJ is pink, my new website is even pink and yesterday i had my hair up in pigtails wihich i never do because its to girly >>;;

Ryoutarou
December 28th, 2004, 04:03 PM
I guess guys have something about bunnies? Why did you have to choose to be the bunny mod? Why not the hippo mod? Guys don't have things for hippos. It started out as a joke on MSN, and someone started liking it and for some reason it never died down XD

Kelsey
December 28th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Well, I saw a banner for this club in Legendary_Pokemaster's sig, and thought I'd check it out. ^_~ Seeing as I am a real life girl, this club looks like an awsome club indeed. W000000tnes! XD

~Kelsey

parallelzero
December 28th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Diana...my LJ is pink, my new website is even pink and yesterday i had my hair up in pigtails wihich i never do because its to girly >>;;
The difference between you and me is that... well, nevermind, it goes against something >>
I just got back from drying my hair. Took 10 minutes ^^;

Kimi-Kaizer
December 28th, 2004, 06:55 PM
the girls club is dying >>;; dont let it die XD we should do makeovers ^_^

Ryoutarou
December 29th, 2004, 01:37 AM
Or find a real subject to talk about...O.o I got hit on again XD I love the bunny effect...hey thats catchy ^^;

parallelzero
December 29th, 2004, 08:26 AM
Hey Bunny, give me some recognition for the avy and banner I made you! :p
In relation to Ryan's comment, I can think like a girl because I... nevermind.

Kimi-Kaizer
December 29th, 2004, 10:25 AM
then what should we talk about? i mean what do girly girls talk about? XD *is a tomboy and has no clue*

aRedMoon
December 29th, 2004, 10:53 AM
You think that's bad? I'm actually starting to think like a girl ^^;;
I may be enjoying this a bit TOO much...
At least you don't switch daily. ^_^;;

Kimi-Kaizer
December 29th, 2004, 01:37 PM
At least you don't switch daily. ^_^;;
0.o @ greg

anyway we need more girlly girls >>;; or maybe just more girls it seems that its just me and diana doing this >.<

edit: meh am i the only girly girl now? >>;; oh well i have about 2 weeks to go and if you ask me there gonna come really slow >>;;

Vkazuic
December 29th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Hey, I was wondering if I could join too. so... How do i?

~Moonlight_Shadow~

Hoshi
December 29th, 2004, 04:18 PM
*joins* I will too! Power of girls!

Edit: Can i make my own banner?

Roxas
December 29th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Hello, sweeties! I just wanted to know if can join! I'd love to join in with all the other girls! XD

Kimi-Kaizer
December 29th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Hello, sweeties! I just wanted to know if can join! I'd love to join in with all the other girls! XD
sure Katie you can join we could use some more girls here ^_~

Roxas
December 29th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Yay! You people are oh so sweet! ^^ *huggles everyone*

Kimi-Kaizer
December 29th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Yay! You people are oh so sweet! ^^ *huggles everyone*
Katie chill your scaring me XD anywho what should we do? this club is gonna die >>;;

Vkazuic
December 30th, 2004, 04:37 AM
Well.. What do you do in a club? I've never been in one before so yeah.. This is my first time...

~Moonlight_Shadow~

Carlito-san
December 30th, 2004, 08:57 AM
May I join this club?Please?Call me Billy-chan,If you don't mind.

Cassie-chan
December 30th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Sweeties! I have to join! ^_^

So, sweeties, what are you talking about? I need to go shopping soon ;_;

Carlito-san
December 30th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Make up your own catchphrase,Hun!

Vkazuic
December 30th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Heyz, can I make my own banner?

~Moonlight_Shadow~

Roxas
December 30th, 2004, 06:00 PM
So, sweeties, what do you want to do? Shop? Talk about boys? XD

Ashley
December 31st, 2004, 11:19 AM
Wows this looks like a neato club, count me in! :)

Arcanine
January 1st, 2005, 02:40 PM
Wow this thread like totally got larger since I last came in (it was on page 4).

Welcome all the new members I hope all of you like it here. ^_^

Claire
January 5th, 2005, 07:16 AM
Are there more males (acting as females) than actual females in this club? XD
You guys should set up ur own Female-Wannabe club XP

IceKitten
January 5th, 2005, 07:19 AM
Yea because it would get confusing wouldn't it DF?

While the rest of us can talk here ^ ^

*Joins*

Arcanine
January 5th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Are there more males (acting as females) than actual females in this club? XD
You guys should set up ur own Female-Wannabe club XP
Because of the dare thread. XD
But I think a few dropped out of their dare.

Anyway welcome to the club Tig.

IceKitten
January 7th, 2005, 03:05 AM
Now what do we talk about? o.O;