PDA

View Full Version : Hey there, Its'a me! Draglems1!

Draglems1
August 14th, 2011, 01:37 AM
So it turns out i've had this account since December 6th, 2010! What on the world? Haha! I don't remember this site whatssoever! but anyway, I'm here and i think i'm gonna stay!

--Ish this where i put about me? :D?---

So like, I'm a massive video-game nerd. (RPGs, Mostly.) I'm freaking in love with Pokemon and i've been playing since Silver! (Yeaah..I wasn't born in R/B/Y Times)! I'm in love with Johto and Unova regions since they're epic, I freaking love Mareep and Bianca (Unova)!

I do have a life OUTSIDE of video games..~ but i just don't have much OF it..~

I'm not that smart but i try my best at stuff! I /do/ get easily stressed (when it comes to the topic...THAT is..), but I'm always there to give a hand out if someone else is stressed :D

and I'm also from England! -In before american girls go hay-wire over my accent..-

So if you want to know anymore, just ask! I'm going to like it here, Me thinks!

(Sorry for noob post.)

Sterling
August 14th, 2011, 07:57 AM
Of course you're gonna like it here! We here at the PokeCommunity are a friendly bunch, and we don't bite. ^_^

I'm glad that you've decided to stay and join the fun here at PC! Welcome aboard, despite your join date. :P Massive video-game nerds, unite! *hige-five* Here at PC, we love Pokemon, and some of us love video games. If you're into the Pokemon games, we have two awesome boards for you to join! If you're into Black & White, as well as the 4th Generation games (HG/SS, and D/P/Pt), then why not join the discussion at the Current Pokemon Gaming (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=201) board? If you're more into the older generations (like Advanced, and Metal/Color, as well as spin-offs), maybe join the General Pokemon Gaming (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10) board? There are lots of discussions that may be of your interest. :)

We also have a Video Gaming (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27) board that might interest you as well, since you're a huge video gaming fan. See? There's tons to do here, and you're just getting started xD

Since you're still new around these parts, I recommend you to read the rules and the FAQ. They're pretty important. :P And, got any questions? Don't be shy to contact me or Hiidoran...we're here to help. Have an fabulous time here at PC, and I'll see ya around. :)

flight
August 14th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Be active on PC moar. Ofc because we're awesome and stuff, right? Either way, welcome back(?) to PC! Megan already beat me to all the general information you need to know about the boards you might be interested in, but I still encourage that you explore everywhere around PC and just see how our environment is, generally. I hope you find this place to be your liking, and have fun here!

I do have a life OUTSIDE of video games..~ but i just don't have much OF it..~

Same as myself, btw. I totally have a life outside of the internet and video games kinda but....unfortunately let's just say I have way too much free time on my hands. xD

Draglems1
August 15th, 2011, 01:58 AM
Thank's alot guys! I really like this place!