PDA

View Full Version : Which section do you most visit?

Captain Fabio
August 14th, 2011, 11:04 AM
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg106/Alinthea/1234567890.png
Which is your second home?

If you are not sure what I mean, they are shown in the picture on the right hand side.

Some of us don't post outside of one board, or a few, then there are some who spam post all over the forum, maximising on the different topics they talk about and the people they talk to, but which section is your favourite?

What is it about that section that makes you come back to post in those boards? Or maybe you post in all of them, but choose a favourite and why. Is it the people? The topical discussion? Do you use it for lesure? Information and so on.

[css-div="clear:right"][/css-div]

Kevin
August 14th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Mostly the Creative Discussions (Emulation) and Off-Topic Discussions (Other Voting Polls).

I go to Emulation since well, it's about ROM hacking. OVP I got to because the threads are interesting to post in.

zappyspiker
August 14th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Alternative Pokemon Discussions since Pokemon Groups is there, Creative Discussions through the Art Gallery and G&P and Off Topic Discussion for Other Trivia and OVP

Razor Leaf
August 14th, 2011, 01:14 PM
This one lol, so Off-Topic Discussions. I like that it's fairly relaxed here and you can ask more or less anything you feel like without having to start a debate over it.

I also find it easy to talk about myself in OVP since a specific question is being asked, which isn't something I find very easy otherwise.

I don't tend to go to Other Chat much but I do drop in by Other Trivia and Other Clubs too.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 14th, 2011, 01:34 PM
For me it's a tie between the Off-Topic section because there are many new threads that can be talked about.and Current Generation Pokemon because there are more threads developed here because these are the latest games.

:t354:TG

Ayselipera
August 14th, 2011, 02:04 PM
I used to post all over the forum, but I've made a real effort lately to only post in about three different sections so I'm not too caught up here. Those sections being OVP, C&M and OC. Although I probably lurk a lot more around OC than ever post.

OVP is definitely the section I'm most active in and my most favorite. I really like how it's almost more of miscellaneous discussion area than anything else. Also it's a really easy section to just drop in whenever you feel like it and you don't have to be knowledgeable about anything particular to answer most of the threads here. For me it's just very relaxed and casual. Plus it gives me something to do when I'm online.

Patchisou Yutohru
August 14th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Other Voting Polls, Culture & Media and Community Questions & Feedback. My home is somewhere in between Other Voting Polls and Culture & Media, having been both of their mods once upon a time. CQ&F is pretty much an annoyance that I have a habit of going to whether I want to or not, thanks to so many of the threads that annoy me.

Jak
August 14th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Lately, it's been Off-Topic Discussions and GPGD. I mod all of GPGD, so if I wasn't in there a lot, we would have a problem. lol I don't know why I waste time in off-topic though...Other Chat scares me. Guess it's mainly OVP.

Anders
August 14th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Off topic section, mostly in this forum, but I post in other chat somewhat frequently as well.

mameshiba
August 14th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Mostly OVP and Challenges, sometimes other chat.

Catholic Nun
August 14th, 2011, 04:09 PM
It's a three-way tie between Other Clubs, Other Voting Polls and Other Chat. After them, it'd have to be Culture & Media.

Spherical Ice
August 14th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Pretty much only Creative Discussions, for Pixel Art and ROM Hacking. I do lurk in Off-topic Discussions though I rarely post. :]

Captain Hobo.
August 14th, 2011, 05:21 PM
I mostly visit Off Topic. If I go outside of that it is Tech and Media.

Sammi
August 15th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Besides OVP? I lurk in the staff forums, Video Gaming, and then Culture and Media, and then Japanese Entertainment once in a rare while. Sometimes Other Chat if I get really bored. Hardly ever post in the first two and don't at all in the latter three, just interested in reading some other topics. Why no Pokemon forums, Sam??

Video gaming is one of my hobbies, and for C&M and JE I sometimes watch TV shows and anime. Other Chat, sometimes I want to look up news topics. *shrugs*

PlatinumDude
August 15th, 2011, 07:02 PM
I used to come to Technology and Media often, but now not so much. I frequent the Pokemon Gaming Sections (minus the trade forums), Alternative Pokemon Discussions and Off0Topic Discussions

Dent
August 15th, 2011, 10:07 PM
I tend to stick around Alternative Pokémon Discussions- Pokémon Groups is my favourite~ Pokémon Anime is second, and I have begun to renew my interest in Pokémon Trivia as of late. Beyond those, the Official Forums- I like to see what's going on in CQ&F, though I rarely post there, and NU/W is always fun.

moments.
August 15th, 2011, 10:23 PM
I can be as specific as Graphics and Photography. :O

But I also duck in Culture and Media, Other Voting Polls and Other Chat, but I don't post very much in there, just lurk. :P

Pära
August 15th, 2011, 10:23 PM
I'm usually visit Off-Topic and Technology and Media sections. I post in these area's as they're interesting to me.

Mariah Carey
August 15th, 2011, 10:28 PM
OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS FOREVER
It's the easiest section for me to post in. There's always topics that I can post in, plus I don't really visit the Pokémon sections any more, so it's pretty much Pokémon-free and thats great for me.

Minerva
August 15th, 2011, 10:49 PM
NU/W is my home, pretty much. So I'm always in there, and you can always expect something new everyday in that section.

There are quite other boards that I visit frequently, such as GPGD, and Technology & Media. The board I frequently visit in that section is Computers & Technology.

Mew~
August 16th, 2011, 12:20 AM
Pokémon Anime + Episode Discussions. I'm pretty passionate about the anime, and I love speculation. Most of the threads in Episode Discussions were made by me. xD
I like to occasionally post in the off topic discussions and other Pokémon forums.

chrunch
August 16th, 2011, 01:42 AM
Emulation, in Creative Discussions. Mainly because ROM Hacking's there.

Seki
August 16th, 2011, 02:36 AM
I am normally spam my way through visiting the Alternative Pokemon Discussions because Pokemon Groups section is there, so I can go and worship my beloved Team Rocket.

Danger Zone
August 16th, 2011, 04:44 AM
Hmmmm........I guess OVP, OC, Other Groups, Pokemon Groups, Pokemon and Other Trivia. lol, but I don't post in them much often. Just drop by once in a while. :P

The section i visit the most is the RP Corner. That's where I post the most. :D

Oh, and Emulation. Community Questions as well, just to get updated about whats going on in the forum. xD I sometimes drop by in Challenges too, and bookmark some pages to keep note. I make sure that I try the challenge once before posting :P

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 16th, 2011, 05:36 AM
Other Voting Polls, and Other Chat. Since I'm kinda in one of thlose stages where I'm not as interested in Pokemon right now, I'll be found in the non-Pokemon section.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak
August 16th, 2011, 07:17 AM
I like to stick around "Off Topic" these days mostly for the Clubs and Polls (and sometimes even "Other Chat").
I used to like "General Pokemon Discussion" but there comes a point where you can only say so much about the GBC/GBA games before you start repeating yourself, or at least thats what I find for myself.

2Cool4Mewtwo
August 16th, 2011, 07:28 AM
I wander around the Gaming sections usually, and I've recently started posting in Other Chat forums but that section is basically a debate forum after I've been around there for a while... I don't like debates :\

twistedpuppy
August 16th, 2011, 07:42 AM
I'm dedicated to Trade Corner. I have an insatiable desire to catch them all. xD
I stalk other forums once in a while, but TC is mostly where I post & run my shop.

Kyoko
August 16th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Other Chat, OVP, and Culture and Media. I'm not really into pokemon so much anymore, at least not enough to get into big discussions about it so I stick to areas that interest me a bit more :)

Pokemon Trainer Touko
August 17th, 2011, 05:11 AM
Other voting polls, BW, 4th gen, Pokemon Gaming central, Pokemon general and Other Trivia :D

King Gumball
August 17th, 2011, 09:27 PM
I'm inactive at the moment so I mostly just visit OVP now until the work load clears up. OVP for the win. It has by far the most interesting threads!

Avishka
August 18th, 2011, 04:56 AM
I'm usually visit Off-Topic and New Users / Welcome . I post in these area as they are intresting.

Mr Cat Dog
August 18th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Culture & Media... duh! Although I'd still be there even if I didn't mod it. I just love me some culture (and some media, to a lesser extent). After that, it's probably a toss-up between some Staff forums and OVP.

Talli
August 18th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Pokemon B/W, Other chat, other triva and other voting polls is the ones I stick around right now.

Charizard★
August 19th, 2011, 06:11 PM
J-E, OC, OVP and OT are the top ones. I also drop by a few other forums, but I don't constantly look over them like I do with the ones mentioned.